Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Jeffk1970 »

In any case I have other things to do tonight. Plus if I stick around long enough Turnagain will start ranting about hermetically sealed gas chambers and no one wants to deal with that.

In any case, PR, no. If you actually study this instead of wasting your time with internet babble and the Holocaust Deprogrogramming Course you will see that no “official narrative” states that. You are ignoring the rather large part of this history where Germans, their allies and their proxies shot an enormous number of Jews on the Eastern Front (and elsewhere) plus Jews dying of the conditions the Germans put them in like ghettos and other camps. So my suggestion is you attempt to learn something about that you deny.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:01 am
Official narrative...that’s another good one....
If you're thrown in jail for questioning it, it's an Official Narrative, Jeff. Good night.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeff1970 wrote:
In any case I have other things to do tonight. Plus if I stick around long enough Turnagain will start ranting about hermetically sealed gas chambers and no one wants to deal with that.
Well, actually not, Jeff. That falls under the heading of, "How did they do that" and this thread is about Eric Hunt. What I would like to ask you, though, is what your find "hysterically funny" about the accusation that the Germans whacked 6 million Jews. I really don't understand that. Could you perhaps clarify?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

EricHunt2020 last posted on the 25th April. He posted a short message around the forum;

"Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. So I'm outta here. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know..."

If it was him, he appears to have gone.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:43 am
EricHunt2020 last posted on the 25th April. He posted a short message around the forum;

"Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. So I'm outta here. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know..."

If it was him, he appears to have gone.
What say you, Scott, to that accusation?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

SnakeDoctor wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:16 am
I've been looking into this for almost a decade now. I don't pretend to have it all figured out. There's simply too much information to sift through. It would take me a year to read through all of the posts on this site alone.
Well said. I agree with you: no-one can pretend to have it ALL figured out.
But I am not aware of any of the 'experts' on the revisionist side claiming that they do. Ironically it is those on the 'exterminationalist' side of the debate who 'pretend' that.
So... That is the first point I would make to you, snakedoctor: it is the 'Holocaust' pseudo-history that claims to be a completely 'figured out' narrative. It is we skeptics who realise it is not, and want to revise it. The proof is that questioning that premise of it being 'completely figured out' is criminalised in much of Europe. And it is demonised were it isn't criminalised.

SnakeDoctor wrote:
After talking to Eric and reading his thesis I understand his side much more.
Then I suggest you have allowed him to mislead you. Just read the posts here if you wonder why I believe that. If this was indeed Mr. Hunt, he showed himself quite incapable of answering even the simplest questions put to him. Such a level of incapacity discredits his current position: it is quite literally insupportable.

SnakeDoctor wrote:
I also went to David Cole's Facebook and read his replies about the subject. I'm not going to argue in the negative or affirmative about this subject any longer. It's above my pay grade. I can't honestly ascertain everything and I don't have the time to look into it or make it my life's work.
Good for you. There are better things in life to be obsessed about. :)

But understand this much before you leave: the whole of WW2 history and the NSDAP ideology has been distorted and misrepresented by emphasis in this H-deception in order to further CURRENT political and geo-political objectives.

If you ignore this aspect of it, I suggest that you are then like a person preferring to PRETEND that the Emperor is not naked, because it makes life living with the deluded masses easier. ;)

SnakeDoctor wrote:
I want to do other things and this has been a huge distraction, not to mention the life ruining aspects of being involved in these circles publicly. I just posted to affirm what Eric said about this current situation and like I said I'll be paying attention. Peace
The bottom line is 1. that out of all the tons of captured documentation, and the reams of intercepted secret communication, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of a policy to exterminate all Jews. FACT!

The bottom line is 2. that the claims by supposed eye-witnesses of factories-of-death, extermination camps massacring millions of Jews in gas-chambers, defies the limits of practical and physical possibility. It was simply not possible in the places claimed, in the numbers claimed, with the methodology claimed. And we know this by applying scientific analysis and because the empirical evidence still remaining at those claimed sites refutes this wartime propaganda, mass-deception.

SUMMARY: the currently enforced history is a fundamentally flawed, quasi-religious belief-system. It is NOT a credible historiography. And because it is an emotionally-held, irrational belief-system, pointing that out with irrefutable facts is therefore FORBIDDEN.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:06 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
I want to do other things and this has been a huge distraction, not to mention the life ruining aspects of being involved in these circles publicly. I just posted to affirm what Eric said about this current situation and like I said I'll be paying attention. Peace
The bottom line is 1. that out of all the tons of captured documentation, and the reams of intercepted secret communication, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of a policy to exterminate all Jews. FACT!
There is extensive documentation to prove that the Nazis planned and enacted the registration, rounding up and imprisoning of Jews in camps and ghettos, to steal their property and make use of them for slave labour, with the aim of eliminating them Nazi controlled territory by a combination of forced emigration and killing.

Only the ignorant and deniers claim that the policy was to exterminate all Jews, that is a red herring.
The bottom line is 2. that the claims by supposed eye-witnesses of factories-of-death, extermination camps massacring millions of Jews in gas-chambers, defies the limits of practical and physical possibility. It was simply not possible in the places claimed, in the numbers claimed, with the methodology claimed. And we know this by applying scientific analysis and because the empirical evidence still remaining at those claimed sites refutes this wartime propaganda, mass-deception.
Deniers cherry pick evidence, that they can use to apply interpretations designed to make it appear that gassings, mass graves, exhumations and mass cremations were impossible to manage, in a series of logical fallacies.
SUMMARY: the currently enforced history is a fundamentally flawed, quasi-religious belief-system. It is NOT a credible historiography. And because it is an emotionally-held, irrational belief-system, pointing that out with irrefutable facts is therefore FORBIDDEN.
Denial refuses to offer an evidenced alternative to the mass gassing narrative, starting from the point where those sent to the camp with gas chambers had to have left those camps in mass transports. Those people would then need to be fed clothed and accommodated. By the end of 1942, that was c1.274 million people deniers claim the Nazis had not gassed and were now accommodating, feeding and clothing. By the autumn of 1944 that number would have been c2.5 million people.

But there is no evidence what so ever, from any source, document, witness, anything, to show that happened. Denial demands we believe that incredible number of people were being kept by the Nazis without leaving any evidence at all of it happening.

That alone proves it is denial that is irrational and a belief not driven by evidence. It is such a moronic claim, that some countries have chosen to make it illegal. That is because it is almost exclusively driven by hate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:11 pm
There is extensive documentation to prove that the Nazis planned and enacted the registration, rounding up and imprisoning of Jews in camps and ghettos, to steal their property and make use of them for slave labour, with the aim of eliminating them Nazi controlled territory by a combination of forced emigration and killing.

Only the ignorant and deniers claim that the policy was to exterminate all Jews, that is a red herring.
The poster Nessie is off topic. He is consistent in his ability to do this with regular monotony; the "Nessie Signature".
No one is denying that the Reich did the following:
  • registration
  • rounding
  • internment
  • legally acquire their wealth
  • Paid Labour
  • Evicting
  • killing some illegal combatants
Without the emotion we are in complete agreement with the poster Nessie. To be interned as potential fifth columnists people have to be rounded up. Many if most were put into some form of labour as per the decree on the special handling.
Thousands upon thousands were evicted forcibly marched across the Sans and Bug rivers after giving 90% of their wealth to the Reich. Those who worked were initially paid labourers while those who took up arms were executed if caught as per the German Army Code.

It is good to read that the Poster Nessie says that the Policy of the Reich was not to exterminate all Juden. However, according to Wiki

The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was a genocide of the European Jews during World War II.

Genocide is the intentional action to destroy a people—usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group—in whole or in part.
The UN General Assembly defined Genocide as:
Genocide is a denial of the right of existence of entire human groups, as homicide is the denial of the right to live of individual human beings; such denial of the right of existence shocks the conscience of mankind, results in great losses to humanity in the form of cultural and other contributions represented by these human groups, and is contrary to moral law and the spirit and aims of the United Nations. Many instances of such crimes of genocide have occurred when racial, religious, political and other groups have been destroyed, entirely or in part.

— UN Resolution 96(1), 11 December 1946
I guess by this definition the fire bombings of Pforzheim and Dresden, the murder of up to 4 million German speaking citizens is classed as Genocide. That aside, even if a few useless eaters were popped off, that would not be a genocide and hence no holocaust.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
It is good to read that the Poster Nessie says that the Policy of the Reich was not to exterminate all Juden.
Buh...buh...but Hunt, WHAT IF the Germans decided to kill all of the Jews? They COULDA done that since they already had the Jews rounded up and put in camps. Since the Soviets have no evidence of the Jews being sent anywhere except to the extermination camps, the evidence and Occam's razor says that the Germans killed 6 million Jews. How can you deny that the eeevul Narzis exterminated the Jews?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Buh...buh...but Hunt, WHAT IF the Germans decided to kill all of the Jews?
If the Reich had wanted to kill all Juden it would have happened, all 9 million or so; Zyklon B would be a cheap method for all of them. Away with the ad hoc methods of using Soviet Tanks for fumes, Kula columns Floss cremations and gravel makers to crush bones would be done away with; it could be done much more efficiently; the Germans invented the modern abattoir system.

First of all they are rounded up and put into nice trains, which after a very short travel they go into a train delousing facility where 5 carriages are fumigated using Kreislauf systems, where cyanide fumes are brought up to ambient temperatures and forced ventilated. These were already in use but not intended for people inside.
After the people inside have received "special treatment" :mrgreen: the engine is attached and the train moves to a short distance for body processing. The bodies can simply be put into one of these machines invented by the Germans.
The Carcass Shredder deals with bones very well. There could be one of these per train carriage.
These remains could be used as pet food or put into a commercial composter as shown below.
The final product is seen in the photo below.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗