Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
WillDak

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger:
It would seem he was not seduced to the dark side by the egregious David Cole but capitulated due to public pressure.
The rumor I heard was he was blackmailed.

Huntinger:
BTW welcome to the forum
Thank you.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Jeff 8675309

Post by Jeff 8675309 »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 pm
EricHunt2020:
Deniers have to to cull the cult. They can only present their tweet sized memes and for instance, not the core samples proving massive amounts of human ash taken at Belzec, or other intelligent, undeniable physical evidence for mass murder... Jews were murdered by bullets, gassed, and cremated. Mike Peinovich is incredibly afraid of even allowing me to express what I've learned freely or privately let alone debate... Holocaust denial is a dead end. Jews were massacred. The case can and has been proven entirely by archaeology
Mr Hunt, I have one more question for you:

Is there anyone on the revisionist side of this argument that you are afraid to debate?
https://archive.is/DoGTn

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Eric Hunt wrote:
...the core samples proving massive amounts of human ash taken at Belzec...
Core samples from Kola the Klown. That's good for a giggle.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This may be slightly off-topic, but since Revisionist-penitent Eric Hunt appears to have am-scrayed, it is worth noting that his would-be debate opponent, the podcaster Mike Peinovich has just given another fine speech as Chairman of the National Justice Party. Actual Communist Jews and anarchists harassed during the two so-called Red Scares in the 20th century never faced so much fear and hatred from the Establishment.

:)

“The White Scare” [speech] delivered by Mike Peinovich on Saturday January 23, 2021 to a National Justice Party supporters' meeting in response to the extreme escalation of political terror in The United States and the racial targeting of White Americans.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Scott wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:48 am

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV