Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
EricHunt2020
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:35 am
Contact:

Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by EricHunt2020 »

Hey all, your old pal Eric Hunt here. :D

So I got on twitter a few weeks back to see what the "far right" or "NeoNazi" influencers had to say about the US government lockdown creating unemployment levels last seen during the Great Depression.

To my somewhat surprise these radical bad boys fully support the lockdown and were instead still spreading lampshade level holocaust denial memes to naive kids.

In particular, internet radio host Mike Peinovich. As soon as he became aware I was posting rebuttals to his Holocaust denial, I was immediately banned from Mike Peinovich's twitter. twitter.com/MikePsJuice

Then Mike spread multiple bizarre falsehoods about me in one tweet. (When one isn't allowed to reply, it's easy to spread falsehoods). For example, I didn't want to see Weisel's tattoo when I grabbed him by the sleeve and asked for an interview. I wanted to record an interview and ask difficult questions such as where the flaming pit of fire was that he supposedly marched to the edge of for no reason other than dramatic effect. I left my camera up in my room, and didn't know what to do. I was young and shy and brainwashed by online propaganda. I only learned of the tattoo issue when survivor Niklaus Gruner wrote me while in jail and looked into it later.

Peinovich excused banning me, let alone debating me by claiming "I'm not serious." Yeah. Really. Don't know what that even means.

Apparently this is his stock answer when he wants to dictate whatever indefensible position of his and dodge a debate. Lockdown supporter Peinovich also claims "there is no serious coronavirus discussion." As if one can't reasonably or with evidence point to the benefit of Sweden or Japan's way of handling the virus without confining everyone the government declares non-essential to house arrest...

After being banned, several of his followers wanted to hear a debate and suggested Ryan Dawson to host. Dawson moderated the "debate" I had with Berg. Dawson has accepted to moderate.

Instead of simply allowing me to communicate, let alone debate, Peinovich is cherry picking some random Jewish youtube guy few if any within this scene have heard of to "debate" supposedly in a few months. He props this IRL strawman up as "knowledgeable." Apparently, they will literally debate lampshades.

This is what deniers have to do. Otherwise denial wouldn't exist. They have to ban those knowledgeable about the truth of the mass murders. Denial is a cult, an echo chamber which is ignorant of the facts of mass murder and bans those able to provide the information they are too lazy/stubborn to look into themselves.

If Mike debated anyone truly knowledgeable, for instance, Roberto Muelenkamp like Berg did, many of those listening would no longer be able to fall for the tired denier tropes *(memes) of "no evidence of mass cremation pits", etc., etc.

Those like Peinovich that even put on the pretense that they desire an open debate have to choose unqualified, unknowledgeable opponents, build them up as a literal strawman to beat up, pull denier tricks, then do a victory dance to their echo chamber of naive followers.

I would like the disaffected young white men taken in by Peinovich to know his complaints about deplatforming and censorship are hypocrisy. When given the chance, he does the same thing by blocking me, a pro-white "Revisionist." Deniers have to to cull the cult. They can only present their tweet sized memes and for instance, not the core samples proving massive amounts of human ash taken at Belzec, or other intelligent, undeniable physical evidence for mass murder. This is why I was banned from so-called "Open Debate on the Holocaust" the second I came to the conclusion which rebuts their very closed cult's delusion.

Peinovich refuses to let you learn what I've learned in over ten years of looking into Holocaust denial and coming to the conclusion that it's a dead end.

My article The End of the Line https://archive.fo/DoGTn

Jews were murdered by bullets, gassed, and cremated. Mike Peinovich is incredibly afraid of even allowing me to express what I've learned freely or privately let alone debate.

A few years ago I wrote this crew (therightstuff.biz) after they made a music video based on my Irene Zisblatt research. They blocked me back then too. Over time I have given them the benefit of the doubt. This was a mistake.

Holocaust denial is a dead end. Jews were massacred. The case can and has been proven entirely by archaeology not "millions of lying Jews in on the hoax", "Nuremberg defendant torture" or other denier memes.

Denial only continues because deniers like Germar Rudolf and Mike Peinovich ban those who can prove denial to be false from communicating to their cult. Only these dictators can decide and curate what is "serious" or not.

Mike Peinovich is in no way qualified to debate me. He has never been to the sites in question which is why points like what I make about Auschwitz's Crema 5 go over his head. He has barely even read about the subject beyond the same tired denier memes. He is apparently only starting to read the one sided denier books full of obfuscstion now. Mike knows this which is why he is cherry picking some random Jewish youtuber to dunk on over lampshades.

Like most deniers, including myself at times, he is lazy and stubborn and hasn't looked into the subject in any depth whatsoever.

The NeoNazi Holocaust deniers Mike Peinovich and "Eric Striker" are afraid to let you hear what a major "Revisionist" of our generation has to say.

As a young man, disturbed by the state of the post 9/11 world and questioning everything, I was brainwashed and entrapped by internet radio show host Hal Turner. Turner was later revealed to have been an FBI coached operative whose purpose was to entrap disaffected whites. I wish to speak out on this as NeoNazi internet radio is far from harmless entertainment.

It is not surprising to read that many of Peinovich's listeners wind up in prison. Ideology such as Holocaust denial, which claims Nazi mass murders of millions to be the greatest hoax in human history, warps the minds of impressionable listeners and leads to extreme consequences in the real world.

Ultimately, Holocaust denial is indefensible which is why denier gatekeepers such as Rudolf and Peinovich can't actually defend it against anyone knowledgeable about these mass murders. The claim that deniers even desire an open debate is part of the con.

Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. So I'm outta here. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know. Denial is easily dismantled if given the opportunity to reply to their con game which involves refusing to acknowledge massive evidence which exists, then claiming it doesn't exist. Holocaust Denial is a hoax. If Peinovich wants to stop censoring the truth and stop hiding in his coronavirus bunker, he can defend his denial nonsense in a debate moderated by Ryan Dawson who he is in frequent communication with.*

EDIT from SCOTT SMITH ─ re: UPDATE 4/25.

As far as I know Eric Hunt has not had any of his posts moved or edited, at least not intentionally. I see nothing weird in the Admin or Moderator logs. We routinely delete double posts, and board latency usually causes this. And my Internet is especially slow right now during the CoViD-19 pandemic.

Anyway, I repeat, Eric Hunt has not been censored, at least not intentionally. Anything weird, you can directly notify me.

THANKS
Last edited by EricHunt2020 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9166
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by been-there »

EricHunt2020 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 pm
Hey all, your old pal Eric Hunt here. :D

So I got on twitter a few weeks back...

...As soon as he became aware I was posting rebuttals to his Holocaust denial, I was immediately banned from Mike Peinovich's twitter. twitter.com/MikePsJuice

Then ...For example, I didn't want to see Weisel's tattoo when I grabbed him by the sleeve and asked for an interview. I wanted to record an interview and ask difficult questions such as where the flaming pit of fire was that he supposedly marched to the edge of for no reason other than dramatic effect. I left my camera up in my room, and didn't know what to do. I was young and shy and brainwashed by online propaganda. I only learned of the tattoo issue when survivor Niklaus Gruner wrote me while in jail and looked into it later.

...Dawson moderated the "debate" I had with Berg.

...When given the chance, he does the same thing by blocking me, a pro-white "Revisionist."

...This is why I was banned from so-called "Open Debate on the Holocaust" the second I came to the conclusion which rebuts their very closed cult's delusion.

...A few years ago I wrote this crew (therightstuff.biz) after they made a music video based on my Irene Zisblatt research. They blocked me back then too.

...Germar Rudolf and Mike Peinovich ban those who can prove denial to be false from communicating to their cult. Only these dictators can decide and curate what is "serious" or not.

Mike Peinovich is in no way qualified to debate me.

...Like most deniers, including myself at times, he is lazy and stubborn and hasn't looked into the subject in any depth whatsoever.

...As a young man, disturbed by the state of the post 9/11 world and questioning everything, I was brainwashed and entrapped by internet radio show host Hal Turner. Turner was later revealed to have been an FBI coached operative whose purpose was to entrap disaffected whites.

...Ideology such as Holocaust denial, which claims Nazi mass murders of millions to be the greatest hoax in human history, warps the minds of impressionable listeners and leads to extreme consequences in the real world.

Ultimately, Holocaust denial is indefensible which is why denier gatekeepers such as Rudolf and Peinovich can't actually defend it against anyone knowledgeable about these mass murders. The claim that deniers even desire an open debate is part of the con.

Thank you to Scott and Real Open Debate on the Holocaust for allowing me to communicate freely.
I seriously doubt that you are Eric Hunt. Can you provide any confirmation?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 7905
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Turnagain »

been-there wrote:
I seriously doubt that you are Eric Hunt. Can you provide any confirmation?
He claims to be "EricHunt2020". Sounds like bullshit to me. That and his little spat with some guy named "Peinovich". Gee, that's just sooooo interesting. Do ya' think there's a book in it?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9166
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by been-there »

I suspect this is yet another deception.

As for Peinovich — who I admit I'd never heard of before this post — he apparently is yet another deliberately deceptive person:
In early 2017, while operating his anti-semitic media network under the pseudonym Mike Enoch, he was doxxed, by releasing biographical information about Peinovich that contradicted his professed ideology.[7][8] The dox revealed that Peinovich's own wife was Jewish, and that their wedding had featured traditional Jewish rites and chanting. As a neo-Nazi, Peinovich was also mocked upon the revelation of his Serbian surname, in light of the Nazi regime's racial classification of Serbs as subhumans ("Untermenschen"), and the genocide of Serbs perpetrated by Nazi puppet regime Ustashe.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Enoch
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 933
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by torus9 »

EricHunt2020 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 pm
I was brainwashed and entrapped by internet radio show host Hal Turner. Turner was later revealed to have been an FBI coached operative whose purpose was to entrap disaffected whites.internet radio is far from harmless entertainment. warps the minds of impressionable listeners and leads to extreme consequences in the real world.
I was banned from posting at "The Common Sense Show", which frequently posts Turner's sensationalism, for calling it such. I'm surprised you were taken in by transparent sensationalism.

Can you illuminate internet radio's inherent dangers and provide examples of "extreme consequences"?

Werd
Posts: 9965
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Werd »

Eric Hunt is hiding in Europe because of his revisionism. He also has an assault charge for trying to grab Elie Wiesel's arm. He has to keep quiet on things related to the holocaust and Zionism lest he find himself in jail or the target of threats from extreme leftists. Eric Hunt would not be on the internet under his real name like this. If anything this is someone who has revisionist tendencies and they are just using Eric's name.

But they do tow the line Eric says about Jews being gassed (fake), and they do link to an Eric Hunt article END OF THE LINE, so maybe it is him. Pardon my skepticism, though.

As for Hal Turner, he is an FBI spook. Internet truthsayer Tim White exposed him years ago.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/cons.htm
So called truthsayers (possible intelligence spooks), Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb reportedly were funneling money to Hal Turner.
http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/inde ... #msg118598
Barbara Hartwell (fake ex CIA according to Tim White) claims Turner broke rank with Webb and Heneghan.
http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/200 ... truth.html
People aren't sure if Hal Turner was promoting an "Amero" dollar hoax years ago. Possibly. Others claimed Hal had "good people" in the FBI feeding him some level of important info because they want to help expose certain conspiracies. Such as the Amero, and the AIPAC spying scandals.

Werd
Posts: 9965
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Werd »

EricHunt2020 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:30 pm
Denial only continues because deniers like Germar Rudolf and Mike Peinovich ban those who can prove denial to be false from communicating to their cult.
Um, what has Germar Rudolf ever done to "prevent" debate by banning people? Ban who and from where? What do you mean?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9166
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:28 pm
...If anything this is someone who has revisionist tendencies and they are just using Eric's name.
More likely a true-believer person with a cult-like mentality from Klowns (alias 'Skeptics') who is bored and attempting some sort of entrapment.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 9965
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Werd »

Re: Mike Enoch.

It's just another Jew with a fake podcast gathering names and addresses and IP locations via donations, to turn over to the ADL.

aemathisphd
Posts: 913
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by aemathisphd »

Eric Hunt is no longer at large or even on parole or probation for the assault charge against Elie Wiesel. He did his time and has been out of the woods for several years. The last *I* heard he was in Europe, but I have no idea whether that's the case or not. In my opinion (for whatever it's worth), this sounds like him. But I have no info to confirm or deny the opinion.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests