Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

We are expected to believe that the Soviets did a perfect job finding every single document and witness to daily mass transports back out of TII and then destroying the documents and persuading the hundreds of thousands of witnesses to keep quiet, even once the SU had collapsed in 1992.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7601
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 am
We are expected to believe that the Soviets did a perfect job finding every single document and witness to daily mass transports back out of TII and then destroying the documents and persuading the hundreds of thousands of witnesses to keep quiet, even once the SU had collapsed in 1992.
It is amazing what a staff of 7 million can do over an extended period with total control over all information.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 am
We are expected to believe that the Soviets did a perfect job finding every single document and witness to daily mass transports back out of TII and then destroying the documents and persuading the hundreds of thousands of witnesses to keep quiet, even once the SU had collapsed in 1992.
It is amazing what a staff of 7 million can do over an extended period with total control over all information.
That staff failed to maintain the Katyn Hoax, which was always suspected to have been a Soviet Massacre and in 1990 Gorbachev admitted and apologised for the massacre.

Your extraordinary claim required extraordinary evidence and you have none.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7601
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:53 am

That staff failed to maintain the Katyn Hoax, which was always suspected to have been a Soviet Massacre and in 1990 Gorbachev admitted and apologised for the massacre.

Your extraordinary claim required extraordinary evidence and you have none.
They failed to maintain the Katyn Hoax for a considerable time. In 1989, Soviet scholars revealed Joseph Stalin had indeed ordered the massacre, and in 1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky. They maintained this for 50 years.

It is just a matter of time before Putin reveals the Soviet culpability in the Holohoax.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8306
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

It's amazing that the exhaust from an IC engine whether gas or diesel can be pumped into a hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber as described by Rajchman and Bomba for 20 minutes as described by Rosenberg. Wiernik claimed that the cadavers were yellow, Rajchman said that they had black heads and blue bodies while Rosenberg claimed that they were grayish-white with the skin peeling off in strips and their tongues hanging out. What could be more believable than that? Hey, if it happened, it was possible.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:01 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:53 am

That staff failed to maintain the Katyn Hoax, which was always suspected to have been a Soviet Massacre and in 1990 Gorbachev admitted and apologised for the massacre.

Your extraordinary claim required extraordinary evidence and you have none.
They failed to maintain the Katyn Hoax for a considerable time. In 1989, Soviet scholars revealed Joseph Stalin had indeed ordered the massacre, and in 1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky. They maintained this for 50 years.

It is just a matter of time before Putin reveals the Soviet culpability in the Holohoax.
Incredible claims require incredible evidence and you have none.

You claim that it was too incredible to believe that the highly efficient and organised Nazis could build gas chambers, dig graves and cremate people. Then you happily believe in a massive hoax that the incredibly inefficient SU, that struggled and failed to maintain a hoax over one massacre, has supposedly run, even after it collapsed.

You are a fantasist. Just as you fantasised you went to NZ to investigate the Christchurch mosque shooting. :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 am
It's amazing that the exhaust from an IC engine whether gas or diesel can be pumped into a hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber as described by Rajchman and Bomba for 20 minutes as described by Rosenberg. Wiernik claimed that the cadavers were yellow, Rajchman said that they had black heads and blue bodies while Rosenberg claimed that they were grayish-white with the skin peeling off in strips and their tongues hanging out. What could be more believable than that? Hey, if it happened, it was possible.
You cherry pick testimony and take it out of context. You ignore the witness use of hyperbole and descriptives, which they used to convey the horror of what they saw. They were never asked to give detailed and neutral descriptions. You then ignore the Nazis, who did give far more matter of fact descriptions.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8306
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

Should I reply to Nessie? Well, yes, I think that I should reply.

BULLSHIT!

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29201
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 am
Should I reply to Nessie? Well, yes, I think that I should reply.

BULLSHIT!
This thread has hit 100 pages and instead of evidencing your belief, you call the evidence for TII being a death camp bullshit and demand belief in a version of events you cannot provide any evidence for.

You conflate hearsay with eye witness testimony. You demand witness give 100% accurate and detailed descriptions about how things were done, when they were never asked for that in the first place. You cherry pick parts of their testimony and ignore what does not suit you. You ignore that some witnesses gave testimony more than once, in different places, at different times having been asked different questions.

The way you deal with witness evidence is bullshit.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8306
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

The way you deal with evidence is to just effing lie. Just as you're doing in the above post.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests