Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

(sigh) Back to the ever so reliable "What if" => "Coulda Woulda" => "Established fact". Nessie can't even provide the records for the maintenance of the Jews known to have left Treblinka but demands such records for all of the Jews who transited through the AR camps. The impossible happened on a daily basis and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. Indeed, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7808
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 am
(sigh) Back to the ever so reliable "What if" => "Coulda Woulda" => "Established fact".
Rebuking him does not work as he is immune. He is stuck in a mind set.
The Jews were the enemy and the ghettos dangerous and costly for the Nazis to keep. It makes sense, when their policy was to liquidate the Jewish enemy, that they kill those not needed and send the rest to work in labour camps.
While there is no policy found to destroy juden this nonsense phrase keeps on being repeated. Upon searching the ghetto over 5 days the Germans captured 10 kilograms of explosives, 100 hand grenades, ammunition, 25 pistols, and 5 rifles.
This would be enough to raise the alarm bells of a potential insurrection. Rachel Auerbach Rokhl Auerbakh jüdin wrote the stroop report.

Considering the juden were potential 5th columnists the finding of munitions showed their potential as being so.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Rebuking him does not work as he is immune.
Yes, he's immune to logic or rational thought. Everything and anything can be explained with "What if".

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 am
(sigh) Back to the ever so reliable "What if" => "Coulda Woulda" => "Established fact". Nessie can't even provide the records for the maintenance of the Jews known to have left Treblinka but demands such records for all of the Jews who transited through the AR camps. The impossible happened on a daily basis and the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. Indeed, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Another reminder for you, as you yet again misrepresent what I have asked for.

I am only asking for evidence that people were sent to camps and stayed there. So the witnesses who said they were selected at TII and were sent to Majdanek and Budzyn, along with the Majdanek camp record to show an arrival from TII would do.

Stop lying that I want records for every single person.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:13 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Rebuking him does not work as he is immune.
Yes, he's immune to logic or rational thought. Everything and anything can be explained with "What if".
Not true. Everything can be explained by evidence and how witnesses behave.

Gassings, graves and pyres are possible to do. Just because some witnesses failed to describe what they saw with 100% accuracy and detail does not therefore mean the Germans could not construct gas chambers, dig graves and build pyres. Your argument is illogical.

What is not possible for the Germans to do is to get the cooperation of Poles, Ukrainians, Soviets and the Jewish prisoners, during the war, to create a hoax whereby the transported and accommodated millions of Jews without leaving any evidence.

It is illogical of you to demand we believe in what is not evidenced to have happened over what is evidenced to have happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

You betcha', "WHAT IF" all the witnesses got it wrong? The Germans "COULDA" made things work. "The eeevul Narzis did a proper genocide". Yeah, that's what happened. Of course Nessie don't need no steenkin' records but revisionists are required to come up with records for every last Jew.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

Well, since you know that men, women and children were dispersed to other camps, where are their records? Let's see some records for the maintenance of those people and we can move on to the "millions" of others who transited through the AR camps.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 pm
You betcha', "WHAT IF" all the witnesses got it wrong?
It is you who claims that, ever though you have not read all of the witnesses.
The Germans "COULDA" made things work.
You admit they could make a functioning gas chamber, dig a large pit and burn on a pyre.
"The eeevul Narzis did a proper genocide". Yeah, that's what happened. Of course Nessie don't need no steenkin' records but revisionists are required to come up with records for every last Jew.
I just told you the opposite, you DO NOT need to come up with records for every last Jew.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Well, since you know that men, women and children were dispersed to other camps, where are their records? Let's see some records for the maintenance of those people and we can move on to the "millions" of others who transited through the AR camps.
We have been over this before.

The evidence of a few witnesses to transports of workers from TII, along with an example of a record, is enough to prove a few thousand were sent from TII to Majdanek. That accounts for a few thousand (you say 10-15,000, but it is closer to 3000).

I also accept the witnesses who say they were sent from TII to Budzyn, without there being any records that I know of. That accounts for a few hundred at most.

Now, despite many years of searching, including searches by deniers, there are no witnesses or records of any other transports from TII to anywhere else.

That leaves c830,000 unaccounted for. Your claim they were moved to other camps and kept at those camps without leaving any evidence is bullshit.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Turnagain »

So, just the witnesses I have read made mistakes. All the rest of them told the absolute gospel truth. If that's the case, name and quote those witnesses who told the truth about the gas chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations and the magic Jew barbeque.

The Germans could and did build workable gas chambers. Just not homicidal gas chambers. If the Germans dug 10X25X50 meter (or larger) graves then show them to me and describe the equipment used to dig those graves and how it was transported. Then tell me how the magic Jew barbeque as described by the eyewitnesses functioned. If those witnesses "made a mistake" then name and quote the witnesses who told the truth.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests