Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Treblinka - transit camp or extermination camp?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:40 pm
The way you deal with evidence is to just effing lie. Just as you're doing in the above post.
Where is the lie?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 am
Should I reply to Nessie? Well, yes, I think that I should reply.

BULLSHIT!
Not worth replying to. I think we should look constructively at the future evidence giving the work of Yiddish (jüdische) people in Ostland and RKU; this includes their eventual return to Poland a few years after the war. It is interesting that the Stroop report was brought up. The Warsaw liquidation is separate from the topic due to the fact that the insurgents were illegal civilian fighters and open to summary execution by the German Code; they were Partizan terrorists. A huge number were taken some 45 km north of Treblinka and dealt with there while many were shoved, evicted across the border; I do not think they would have much wealth. Either way they should have been executed.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

TreesAreGreen

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:10 am
Should I reply to Nessie? Well, yes, I think that I should reply.

BULLSHIT!
Yes, all you post is bullshit.

We all know that... did you need to remind yourself again?

I guess it’s easy to post bullshit on an online forum which is hardly the most popular.

Why don’t you contact a historian and tell him/her your thoughts about Treblinka? Go on, contact the British historian Richard J. Evans, I dare you! Let me know how you get on boy.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm

I guess it’s easy to post bullshit on an online forum which is hardly the most popular.

Why don’t you contact a historian and tell him/her your thoughts about Treblinka? Go on, contact the British historian Richard J. Evans, I dare you! Let me know how you get on boy.
Abuse and appeal to authority. Evans is as biased in his works as anyone, more so than Mr irving.

Amt IV

TreesAreGreen

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:44 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Abuse and appeal to authority. Evans is as biased in his works as anyone, more so than Mr irving.
Off-topic. Stay on topic.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Depth Check will deal with you in due course. In the meantime if Mr Evans has something to say on Treblinka which is factual please advise the forum.

Amt IV

TreesAreGreen

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:46 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Depth Check will deal with you in due course. In the meantime if Mr Evans has something to say on Treblinka which is factual please advise the forum.
Off-topic. Stay on topic or do not bother posting at all.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:48 pm
No one has appointed you a moderator of this forum, but your identity is known. It would seem you have very little knowledge on the facts surrounding the facilities around Malkinia or Treblinka.

Amt IV

TreesAreGreen

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:48 pm
No one has appointed you a moderator of this forum, but your identity is known. It would seem you have very little knowledge on the facts surrounding the facilities around Malkinia or Treblinka.
Off-topic.

Stay on topic.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:53 pm
Off-topic.

STFU.
This is not off topic, if you have something that can add to the knowledge of Treblinka and Malkinia facilities especially the customs officers then say so. When the zollgrenzshutz relocated from Malkina a few km from Treblinka with the 250 men, this was clearly part of a new border; they relocated to Bialystok. When transports were sent to Treblinka there is no indication that the trains final destination was Treblinka II; there is evidence that people got off those trains at various destinations en route, obviously there were inmates for the Labour camp and then onwards to Bialystok. The confusion of course is in the deliberate loss of records by the Extraordinary Commission.

Amt IV