What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:26 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:11 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:24 pm


You stand by the assertions that it took 20 minutes right?
Witnesses generally say it took 20 to 30 minutes.
If you eat it sure. But it wasnt being fed into people. In fact it was supposedly dropped in. Yet it has a slow evaporation rate, as is logical and safe for a manufacturer. Thats the evidence.
Show me the evidence.
Look up Zyklon B in G Rudolphs Chemistry of Auswitz. The off gassing time is not minutes.
No, you show me the evidence to back up your claim. Link and quote.
No, youve already read Germar Rudolph, so you know that the idea that ZkB kills hundreds in a short time is untenable.

You can mess these guys around for a while, not me.
In his opinion. In a report that he admits could be wrong, where he accepts that more study is needed. Are you really convinced by that? I am not.
You already concede that Bunker 1 wasnt a gas chamber despite the numerous Hoaxer claims that it was.
Werd assures me there is evidence that it was used for delousing. I have not seen any evidence it was used for homicidal gassings, so at this point, I conceded to Werd. At some point I would like to see the evidence it was used for delousing and I will look further at whether or not there is evidence it was used to kill people.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:42 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:26 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:13 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:11 pm


Witnesses generally say it took 20 to 30 minutes.



Show me the evidence.
Look up Zyklon B in G Rudolphs Chemistry of Auswitz. The off gassing time is not minutes.
No, you show me the evidence to back up your claim. Link and quote.
No, youve already read Germar Rudolph, so you know that the idea that ZkB kills hundreds in a short time is untenable.

You can mess these guys around for a while, not me.
In his opinion. In a report that he admits could be wrong, where he accepts that more study is needed. Are you really convinced by that? I am not.
You already concede that Bunker 1 wasnt a gas chamber despite the numerous Hoaxer claims that it was.
Werd assures me there is evidence that it was used for delousing. I have not seen any evidence it was used for homicidal gassings, so at this point, I conceded to Werd. At some point I would like to see the evidence it was used for delousing and I will look further at whether or not there is evidence it was used to kill people.
Why arent you convinced by it? In what possible world would his report not be his opinion? You now dont like expert opinions?


Wait a minute, your side's industry states that its part of the murder process. Why would they tell us that without evidence?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:42 pm
.....

Werd assures me there is evidence that it was used for delousing. I have not seen any evidence it was used for homicidal gassings, so at this point, I conceded to Werd. At some point I would like to see the evidence it was used for delousing and I will look further at whether or not there is evidence it was used to kill people.
Why arent you convinced by it? In what possible world would his report not be his opinion? You now dont like expert opinions?
Werd appeals to the authority of Mattogno, who has no known relevant qualifications. I would not call him an expert.
Wait a minute, your side's industry states that its part of the murder process. Why would they tell us that without evidence?
Just because I do not know anything about the evidence for Bunker 1, does not mean there is no evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:28 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:42 pm
.....

Werd assures me there is evidence that it was used for delousing. I have not seen any evidence it was used for homicidal gassings, so at this point, I conceded to Werd. At some point I would like to see the evidence it was used for delousing and I will look further at whether or not there is evidence it was used to kill people.
Why arent you convinced by it? In what possible world would his report not be his opinion? You now dont like expert opinions?
Werd appeals to the authority of Mattogno, who has no known relevant qualifications. I would not call him an expert.
Wait a minute, your side's industry states that its part of the murder process. Why would they tell us that without evidence?
Just because I do not know anything about the evidence for Bunker 1, does not mean there is no evidence.
Mattogno is known to be a scholar. And scholars have a general duty to examine reality. Which he does. Furthermore there are no general qualifications in this subject, so being a scholar is perfectly reasonable.

Ok, you accept bunker 1 wasnt used to kill anyone but you claim there is evidence of such? What would that be?


I will not be responding for a while here as I feel it necessary to further study the details of the entire holocaust and this is a huge subject.

Be well, speak to you soon.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What exactly was the Holocaust? What parts of it do you deny? Why do you refuse to accept it happened?

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:05 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:28 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:56 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:42 pm
.....

Werd assures me there is evidence that it was used for delousing. I have not seen any evidence it was used for homicidal gassings, so at this point, I conceded to Werd. At some point I would like to see the evidence it was used for delousing and I will look further at whether or not there is evidence it was used to kill people.
Why arent you convinced by it? In what possible world would his report not be his opinion? You now dont like expert opinions?
Werd appeals to the authority of Mattogno, who has no known relevant qualifications. I would not call him an expert.
Wait a minute, your side's industry states that its part of the murder process. Why would they tell us that without evidence?
Just because I do not know anything about the evidence for Bunker 1, does not mean there is no evidence.
Mattogno is known to be a scholar.
Is he? What are his qualifications?
And scholars have a general duty to examine reality. Which he does.
No, he interprets the evidence in a way to make it appear gassings etc were not possible and then he uses the fallacies of incredulity and ignorance. He has never found evidence to show what did happen instead.
Furthermore there are no general qualifications in this subject, so being a scholar is perfectly reasonable.
History, archaeology and forensic science are relevant qualifications. Mattogno appears to have none.
Ok, you accept bunker 1 wasnt used to kill anyone but you claim there is evidence of such? What would that be?


I will not be responding for a while here as I feel it necessary to further study the details of the entire holocaust and this is a huge subject.

Be well, speak to you soon.
I have not studied Bunker 1, so at the moment, I have merely accepted Werd's evidence, which was as much a means to get him to move on to subjects he was dodging.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 27 guests