Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:58 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:42 am
You suggested the Ostland and RKU, but that is too vague. Show the places where the Jews in Nazi custody were being kept.
It may be vague but also correct.
Finding the c2.4 million you believe had been resettled there by the end of 1942 should be easy, not vague, if it had actually happened. That is the whole point. It is not possible to resettle that many people in that area and leave no evidence of it happening.
The Reichskommissariat was a very temporary state of affairs with many reports of atrocities occurring for political reason but very little in the way of normality.

The Reichs Commissar for Eastland decreed. 13 August, 1941

a. Jews are to be cleaned out from the countryside.
d. Jews are to be concentrated, as much as feasible, in cities or in sections of large cities,
whose population is already predominantly Jewish. Ghettos are to be established there,
and the Jews are to be prohibited from leaving these Ghettos. In the Ghettos they are to
be given only as much food as the rest of the population can do without, but no more
than suffices for scanty nourishment of the Ghetto inmates.

(this fits in with the perception of Juden being harbingers of disease and to be isolated from humanity)
Those ghettos had largely closed by the end of 1943. Lodz was the last major ghetto and its population were sent to Chelmno and Birkenau in 1944.
e. Jews, capable of working, are to be drafted for forced labor according to the need for
work. The economic interests of natives worthy of assistance must not be interfered
with by Jewish forced labor. Forced labor can be performed in working parties outside
the Ghettos or in the Ghettos, or, where Ghettos are not yet established; also
individually outside (i.e., in the workshop of the Jew).

I. a. For the time being only those Jews will be subject to these directives who are citizens of the
German Reich, the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, of the former Republics of Poland, Lithuania,
Latvia, Estonia, of the USSR or of its component states, or stateless Jews.
b. Other Jews of foreign nationality, others of mixed blood and spouses of Jews who are not ready to
share the fate of their Jewish spouses are to be denied permission to leave the area of the
Reichskommissariat Ostland because it is a military area.

The last statement implies that Juden came from the Reich, Czechoslovakia, Poland and the Baltic states. Unless rescinded this would enable people to arrive and work out side the ghettos.
Show me the large populations of Jews in the Ostland and RKU at the end of 1943.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:36 pm
You have no evidence they left TII and were accommodated elsewhere.
Please discuss der Juden who were sent to Ostland and Ukraine.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:38 pm
I ask for evidence that they left and where they were subsequently accommodated and he dodges and runs back to his claim of no gassings at TII.
To ask for evidence that they left is the point of the discussion; please ignore anything else and discuss people you know about in Ostland and Ukraine (and elsewhere); it is clear that people were sent to Minsk etc; the point here is not to discuss people left in the General Government.

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:39 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:36 pm
You have no evidence they left TII and were accommodated elsewhere.
Please discuss der Juden who were sent to Ostland and Ukraine.
Please show me evidence of mass daily transports from TII, Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno to the Otland and RKU in 1942-3.
Please show me where those people were being accommodated in the Ostland and RKU at the end of 1943.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:38 pm
I ask for evidence that they left and where they were subsequently accommodated and he dodges and runs back to his claim of no gassings at TII.
To ask for evidence that they left is the point of the discussion; please ignore anything else and discuss people you know about in Ostland and Ukraine (and elsewhere); it is clear that people were sent to Minsk etc; the point here is not to discuss people left in the General Government.
I have already shown you that there is no evidence of mass transports from TII, Sobibor, Chelmno or Belzec to Minsk in 1942/3 and that the Minsk ghetto closed in October 1943. I pointed out to you that if you were correct, there would be evidence of mass transports and that by the end of 1943, the Minsk ghetto would have had to have been huge, taking hundreds of thousands of prisoners from the AR camps.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

There's proof of trainloads of deportees leaving T-II for other destinations. There's no evidence of mass murder at Sobibor. End of story, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:51 pm
There's proof of trainloads of deportees leaving T-II for other destinations.
Correct, but you dodge that it is 1% of the number who arrived at the camp, which leaves you with the other 99% you have no evidence left.
There's no evidence of mass murder at Sobibor. End of story, Nessie.
There are the witnesses who worked inside the camp, documents showing mass transports to the camp, physical evidence of a large area of cremated remains and the remnants of the gas chambers, forensically tested cremains confirming they are human and the evidence of a cover up to try and hide what happened at the camp.

Now, show me your evidence of where the c200,000 sent to Sobibor between May 1942 and Oct 1943, were transported to. Show me where that c200,000 people were being accommodated in Oct 1943.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

If denial was correct, the area shown below, by the end of 1943, would have been home to millions of Jews from all over Europe, from the Netherlands to Greece.

This thread is now 100 pages long and so far, nothing. Common sense tells normal people, that when they cannot evidence their claims, their claims are wrong.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Now, show me your evidence of where the c200,000 sent to Sobibor between May 1942 and Oct 1943, were transported to. Show me where that c200,000 people were being accommodated in Oct 1943.
This poster is repeatedly off topic; the thread is not about any border camp, though they may be used to explain a situation or a fact. The poster keeps on asking questions this thread is designed to answer. It is like a little boy going to a shop and asking what two lollies and a liquorice twist costs to which the reply is $2. The shop keeper explains that the lollies are 50c each and the twist is a Dollar. The kid asks "what does it cost", show me how they got to the shop. Shop keeper explains by the man from the lolly shop. Kid asks for evidence; shop keeper shows invoice and transport documents. Kid asks where are the lollies on there he purchased. Shop keeper explains in detail that individual lollies are not mentioned. Kid replies, non sequitur, eats the lollies and asks the shop keeper "where did they go"

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:20 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:05 pm

This poster is repeatedly off topic; the thread is not about any border camp, though they may be used to explain a situation or a fact. The poster keeps on asking questions this thread is designed to answer. It is like a little boy going to a shop and asking what two lollies and a liquorice twist costs to which the reply is $2. The shop keeper explains that the lollies are 50c each and the twist is a Dollar. The kid asks "what does it cost", show me how they got to the shop. Shop keeper explains by the man from the lolly shop. Kid asks for evidence; shop keeper shows invoice and transport documents. Kid asks where are the lollies on there he purchased. Shop keeper explains in detail that individual lollies are not mentioned. Kid replies, non sequitur, eats the lollies and asks the shop keeper "where did they go"
Your fallacy is false analogy, as you weasel dodge evidencing your claim that those camps were used to deport people to the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.