Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8395
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 pm
Access varies from country to country and even location to location, but in any case, nearly 2 million people being accommodated by the Nazis in 1943 would not just leave documents, it would have left plenty of witnesses and the locations where they were being accommodated. You cannot produce any evidence, from any source.
Stick to Korherr's 1.4 million. Of the 85 million deaths of WWII, 30 million occurred in the area of conflict under discussion.
1.4 million people are of no consequence. Thousands of survivors from all ethnicities would have been of little concern.
I have shown the math that the population of the region did not decline appreciably after the war despite the mayhem.
Many would have succumbed to disease, starvation and intense cold once they fell behind Soviet lines; one the Majdanek lie was formulated any person found to have passed through the border camp would be whisked away or shot.( by the Soviets)
They would have followed the rest of the Polish clans that preceded them.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm
....
1.4 million people are of no consequence. ...
Nonsense, that number of people being accommodated in Ostland and the RKU in 1943 would be obvious. It would take about 10 camps the size of A-B to house that number and that would leave a lot of evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8395
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Nonsense, that number of people being accommodated in Ostland and the RKU in 1943 would be obvious. It would take about 10 camps the size of A-B to house that number and that would leave a lot of evidence.
There were millions upon millions of displaced people, where ethnicity for the most part fell into the mixing bowl of survival;
the amount of these people dispersed amongst a population are insignificant. The poster Nessie has no idea of the number of displaced people nor the attempts of the Soviets to imprison them as reported by the lantos family from Hungary. With an area of 150 000 square kilometres, assuming half of the 1.4 million survived then this would average < 5 people (jude) per kilometre squared eking out an existence.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9013
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

It's been proven that the Jews weren't steamed/gassed/vacuumed at Treblinka so they went somewhere.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8395
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 am
It's been proven that the Jews weren't steamed/gassed/vacuumed at Treblinka so they went somewhere.
Korherr as a Government Official said they were sent to the Russian East which is Ostland and RKU. End of story; used for labour all over the place and then dispersed like water vapor when the Russkis came. Some died, some didn't and interned again by the Russkis. Simple story.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:41 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Nonsense, that number of people being accommodated in Ostland and the RKU in 1943 would be obvious. It would take about 10 camps the size of A-B to house that number and that would leave a lot of evidence.
There were millions upon millions of displaced people, where ethnicity for the most part fell into the mixing bowl of survival;
the amount of these people dispersed amongst a population are insignificant. The poster Nessie has no idea of the number of displaced people nor the attempts of the Soviets to imprison them as reported by the lantos family from Hungary. With an area of 150 000 square kilometres, assuming half of the 1.4 million survived then this would average < 5 people (jude) per kilometre squared eking out an existence.
I know that by the end of 1942, there were at least 1.274 million Jews who you claim were now residing in the Ostland and RKU. None of them were being imprisoned by the Soviets in 1943, as they no longer controlled that territory, the Nazis did. Even in 150k km2, ten camps the size of A-B, which is what would be needed to accommodate 1.274 million people, would be easy to identify.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 am
It's been proven that the Jews weren't steamed/gassed/vacuumed at Treblinka so they went somewhere.
You have used a series of logical fallacies to dispute the evidence for gassings and then concluded, based on no evidence at all, that millions of Jews were resettled by the Nazis in the Ostland and RKU in 1943.

That you do not understand the flaws in your claim is a common feature of deniers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:56 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 am
It's been proven that the Jews weren't steamed/gassed/vacuumed at Treblinka so they went somewhere.
Korherr as a Government Official said they were sent to the Russian East which is Ostland and RKU. End of story; used for labour all over the place and then dispersed like water vapor when the Russkis came. Some died, some didn't and interned again by the Russkis. Simple story.
According to Korherr in Part V of his report "The figures for evacuations from Reich territory including the Eastern Territories and also from territories under German control or influence between October 1939 and December 30 1942 are...Transportation of the Jews from the Eastern Provinces to the Russian East 1,449,692."

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rherr.html

The Russian east was, after 1941, under Nazi control as the Ostland and RKU. Any Jew resettled after 1941 was resettled into Nazi controlled territory.
That means the Soviets were not involved at all, so you can discount them from your answer, because they did not retake those regions until later in 1944.

You have a gap, primarily of 1943, when you claim that the Nazis had resettled 1.449 million Jews into the Ostland and RKU, which was under Nazi control, where you have no evidence of that happening. It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have resettled so many people without leaving any evidence of it happening. That 1.449 million people is the equivalent of 14 camps the size of A-B. Even spread from Estonia to south Ukraine, that would not go unnoticed.

To make it even more problematic for you Korherr said "These figures indicate that the Jewish population of Europe has already been reduced by 4 million. On the European continent (after Russia with c. 4 million) only Hungary (750,000, Rumania (302,000) and possibly France have large Jewish populations." The c4 million in Russia are the Jews who lived there and those who fled from the advancing Nazis. The large Jewish populations of the Baltic States, Belorussia and Ukraine have disappeared. That is explained by the EG mass shootings of Jews in those countries between the invasion of 1941 and the end of 1942, when at the start of 1943, the Wannsee Conference reported huge declines in the populations.

That leaves us with Poland and the largest Jewish population in Europe. The AR camps were all in Poland. The Polish Jews had been rounded up and put into ghettos in 1941-2 and those ghettos were cleared to the AR camps during that time. You say that those 1.274 million (as reported by Hofle as having arrived at the AR camps) were then resettled in Ostland and the RKU. But that land had been largely cleared of Jews 1941-2. It makes no sense for the Nazis to clear the land of Jews and then resettle it with even more Jews in 1943.

It is irrational for you to believe in what is not evidenced to have happened and what makes no sense.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9013
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

You have used a stream of illogical bullshit to try to debunk the proof that Treblinka was a transit camp, not an extermination facility. You can stamp your feet and shriek from now til forever but that isn't going to change your bullshit into facts. You especially aren't going to change the physical laws governing the flammability of human cadavers. Get over it.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30136
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:16 pm
You have used a stream of illogical bullshit to try to debunk the proof that Treblinka was a transit camp, not an extermination facility. You can stamp your feet and shriek from now til forever but that isn't going to change your bullshit into facts. You especially aren't going to change the physical laws governing the flammability of human cadavers. Get over it.
What is your proof?

1 - arguments using logical fallacies that gassings, cremations and mass graves cannot have happened as described, therefore everyone lied.
2 - evidence that 1% of those who arrived then left the camp.
3 - three witnesses who say they stayed in the camp as deportees, but that is contradicted by those who worked inside TII.

No academic, legal or investigatory discipline would accept that as proof. You would be laughed out of the tutorial, court or office if you announced that as proof of what happened inside the AR camps. Your claim that exposing a body to over 1000 degrees on a fire pit pyre will not cause it to burn, will result in your being laughed out of the science lab.

It would also be pointed out to you that the investigation is about finding out where those people went and that you have no evidence to back up your claim they all left the camps to be resettled in the east in 1943.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 21 guests