Nessie wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:35 pm
It is up to you to evidence your claims. This thread proves you have no evidence of mass departures from the AR camps and large scale resettlement of Jews in Ostland and the RKU in 1943.
Korherr said there was, that is enough evidence. The loss of records is probably the result of Soviet Polish interdiction.
Due to the war with the Soviet Union, the "final solution" was redefined from deportations to Madagascar to deportations to the east.
January 30, 1942
diary entry of Herman Kruk
“A train with Jews passed by in Vilnius today. The Jews said that they are being taken to work from Sosnowiec and the surrounding area in Upper Silesia. The train left in the direction of the Eastern Front.”
, in German-occupied western Russia, a camp existed to which Polish Jews
were sent from Warsaw in July 1942.
(Christian Gerlach, Kalkulierte Morde. Die deutsche Wirtschafts-und Vernichtungspolitik in Weißrußland 1941 bis 1944 (Hamburg: Hamburger Edition, 1999), p. 762.
On January 1, 1943 The Jewish Chronicle reported
“Czech Jews are now being sent from the notorious Terezin fortress-ghetto to areas near the Eastern front. Everyone between the ages of 18 and 45 is made to work on the building of fortifications. There is evidence that Czech Jews had been working on fortifications within 35 miles of Stalingrad.”
(“Czech Jews sent to Russia,” The Jewish Chronicle, January 1, 1943, p. 9
The Korherr Report (from April 19, 1943) states that 170,642 Jews had been evacuated “from the Reich territory including the Protectorate and Bialystok district to the East [nach dem Osten]; these went all over the place some to Auschwitz.
On December 16, 1942, the head of the Gestapo, SS-Gruppenführer Heinrich Müller, sent Himmler an urgent telegram requesting permission for the transport of 45,000 Jews to Auschwitz
during the period January 11-31, 1943
“in respect of the increased transport of labor to concentration camps ordered by January 30, 1943.” Of these 45,000 Jews, 10,000 were to come from Theresienstadt, 3,000 from the Netherlands, 2,000 from Berlin, and 30,000 from the Białystok District.
; this tally included those unfit for work.
, former head of the Gestapo in Grodno
, testified on August 13, 1963 that:
“At that time I was completely convinced that the Jews were to be resettled in another settlement area [Wohngebiet] in the Auschwitz region [Raum Auschwitz]. In the official correspondence from that time only ‘resettlement’ [Umsiedlung] was ever mentioned. The thought that the Jews were killed never struck me even once, as in my view they constituted an important factor in the armaments industry.”
Most of the Jews deported from the Białystok District, however, were sent to Treblinka, where they were allegedly gassed en masse. Many juden were used in draining the Pripyat swamps. A look at a map of the Reichsbahn railway network in Eastern Europe shows that convoys could have been sent from the city of Białystok to Treblinka via Małkinia and from there on to Brest-Litovsk via Siedlce, Lukow. From Brest-Litovsk the trains could have continued further east to destinations such as Luniniec and Pinsk in the heart of the marshland. However, as previously mentioned there were news reports of people walking.
Treblinka an alleged extermination centre was operational from 23 July 1942 – October 1943
Arad reports that:
The transports, which included seventy-six freight cars, arrived in Treblinka on August 18 and 19, 1943 The other three transports passed through Treblinka, but continued on. One went to Majdanek; one to Auschwitz; and one with children to Theresienstadt.
This was two weeks after the alleged uprising; Wiki reports that:
The camp's new commandant Kurt Franz, formerly its deputy commandant, took over in August. After the war he testified that gassings had stopped by then. In reality, despite the extensive damage to the camp, the gas chambers were intact, and the killing of Polish Jews continued. Speed was reduced, with only ten wagons rolled onto the ramp at a time, while the others had to wait. The last two rail transports of Jews were brought to the camp for gassing from the Białystok Ghetto on 18 and 19 August 1943.
However, Franciszek Zabecki
the Treblinka Station Master reports:
- “On 18 August 1943, a transport of Jews ‘PJ 201’ (32 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
- On 19 August, the transport ‘PJ 203’ (40 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
- On 19 August, the last transport of Jews from Bialystok, ‘PJ 204’ (39 wagons), arrived at Treblinka.
- On 24 August, transport ‘PJ 209’ (9 wagons) went to Lublin via Treblinka.
- On 8 September, transport ‘PJ 211’ (31 wagons) was sent to Lublin, and
- On 17 September, transport ‘PJ 1025’ (50 wagons) of Jews from Minsk Litewski was sent to Chelm (in fact to Sobibór).”
Jude Arad reports hearsay but the Stationmaster is giving documented reports of fact.
While Treblinka was operational and allegedly gassing people there was a transport of 32 wagons on Wed 18 August 1943 (about 3,200 people) which were sent on to Lublin. This is a customs border outpost which is the reasons for stopping. There were two transports to Treblinka on Thursday the 19th August involving a total of 79 wagons (8000) people. The first transport left Treblinka with occupants (4000) towards Lublin while the second one with about 3900 people stayed until 24th August which was the following Tuesday; a stay of 5 nights before 9 wagons (900) departed to Lublin. All this going on while people were allegedly being exterminated.
So far this is 11,100 people arrived, 8,100 departed and 3000 people remaining at Treblinka. (none of these people reported any horror stories which was allegedly going on at the time). They remained until Wed 8th September with a potential duration of 21 days.
On the 8th September 1943, 31 wagons with the remaining 3000 people departed for Lublin.
Assuming there were 100 to a wagon this is 11,100 people transited through Treblinka, a Zollgrenzschutz customs facility holding pen.