Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:10 am
Nessie wrote:
You have previously said that "We know that deportees left Treblinka and were sent to a myriad of camps" and then linked to CODOH and said "well over a dozen different camps", but that is only if you include every camp they ever went to. If you listen to what the witnesses said, the majority went to Majdanek first. Where they went to after that is not a camp that took a transport from TII.
And...? What is the significance of the deportees traveling to Majdanek before being dispersed to other camps? Bear in mind that not all of the deportees went to Majdanek.
There are very few camps that there is any evidence that transports arrived from TII. Majdanek took the majority.
There is witness testimony and the oral histories from the USHMM of deportees traveling to other camps. As far as I know the only actual records for deportees arriving anywhere are the records found by Mattogno of 412 individuals arriving at Majdanek. What is your point? Do you have one or are you just making an observation?
You are wrong to say witnesses report being transported from TII to "well over a dozen camps" or "a myriad of camps". There is only evidence of transports from TII to about half a dozen camps and the vast majority went to Majdanek.
Except he didn't say that, he noted that some transports left with people on board.
What the hell are you talking about? Zabecki stated that:
On 18 August 1943, a transport of Jews “PJ 201" (32 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
On 19 August, the transport “PJ 203" (40 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
On 19 August, the last transport of Jews from Bialystok, “PJ 204" (39 wagons), arrived at Treblinka.
PJ 201 went to Lublin via Treblinka. PJ 203 went to Lublin via Treblinka and PJ 204 went to Treblinka, "arrived at Treblinka". The Treblinka train station wasn't located at T-II. Two trains went through the Treblinka station on their way to Lublin and one train, PJ 204 went to Treblinka II. Zabecki made no mention whatsoever of any trains loaded with deportees coming from Treblinka. Are you damaged?
He was recording transports to and from TII. So, on the 18th August a transport arrives from Bialystock (which had a large Jewish ghetto) at TII and then the train goes on to Lublin, which is where the camp Majdanek is located.

You are the one who is damaged, since you ridicule me for a lack of witnesses to c7000 leaving TII, but you happily accept c850,000 left without any witnesses :roll:
Is that your claim now?
Yes, I do claim that people witnessed the thousands of deportees boarding trains and leaving T-II. They simply didn't say anything about it. They lied by omission to support the phony holyhoax. Can't have all of the poor sufferink Jews get murdered while thousands were leaving for other destinations. After all, Treblinka was a super-secret murder facility whose existence had to be guarded even at the expense of innocent German lives. Well, according to Wiernik.
Unlike you, I will not accept anything that is not evidenced. You make a version of events, whether it is evidenced or not.
You are getting your figures from estimates and averages of train sizes. I have repeatedly told you where I get my figures from, again here;
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4170&p=176252&hilit=seder#p176252

First off, your site made a mistake. Helen Schwartz left in a trainload of women, "every car, all women" and went to Majdanek. Kulawy left in a mixed trainload of men, women and children and went to A-B. Runia Lunski left Treblinka in a train of unknown makeup and went to Tschenstochau-Pelzery.
Schwartz said "There we were, at least a hundred and fifty girls in a cattle car, with about two hundred men in another car." All you have done is watch Eric Hunt's highly edited videos that do not include all of what the witnesses said.
Your site lists a subtotal of 7,305 deportees including the children to Thereseinstadt. That's minus the 350 they mistakenly attributed to Helen Schwartz. You claim that there was a total of 7,655. Where the hell did the 100 come from that were sent to Sobibor to dismantle that camp?
Zabecki noted the transports and they are recorded on the list.
On October 20, 1943, three carloads (some say five) of workmen/sonderkommandos were sent to Sobibor for execution after dismantling Treblinka II. That's according to Zabecki. Sobibor wasn't dismantled. The Soviets took it over and used it for their own purposes.
No they didn't. In the 1944 aerial photo of Sobibor it has also been razed to the ground just like TII, leaving one house and some out buildings for the Ukrainian guard who was left at the site.
At any rate, you claim a maximum of 8,000 deportees from T-II. What about the three (3) trainloads? Are you saying that the numbers are unknown so they don't count?
They count as transports, we do not know how many were on them. That is why I a range c6,500 to c8000. The exact number is not known.
Not dozens directly from TII. You cannot count a camp that someone went to after they had already left TII as a camp that took a transport from TII. If someone goes from TII to Majdanek and then to Budzyn, that is not a transport from TII to Budzyn.
Hunh? That's one of the more silly-assed statements I've heard in a long time. That's like saying that you can't travel from LA to Vancouver, BC, if you stop in Portland, Ore. That's a contender for the dumbest thing I've ever heard come out of a human mouth. Unbelievable!

My POS computer is acting wonky again so I'll post this and continue later.

You are trying to claim more direct destinations from TII than existed, by also counting onward travel. You cannot count LA to Portland as one transport if it goes via Vancouver. It is two transports, the second being Portland to Vancouver. Your tactic is to create a false impression TII was transporting people to far more camps than it was, by counting transports that went via another camp.

Of the 40 witnesses listed, 30 say they went to Majdanek first. Majdanek took 75% of all transports from TII. You then count onward transports from Majdanek as if they came from TII to make your false claim of TII transported to dozens/a myriad of other camps.

You are also continuing to dodge that it is physically impossible for the Nazis to have transported c850,000 out of TII without leaving any evidence of that happening.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:17 am
Nessie wrote:
I go with the evidence. Sobibor was made to look like a customs post, but we only found out about that recently and all the witnesses agree, it was a death camp.
You go with the evidence if it fits your agenda. If the evidence shows that a brick building can't be used as a pressure vessel or that a human corpse isn't exothermic, not so much.
I agree with you that claim there was a vacuum is wrong. There is only hearsay about a vacuum, with no other evidence to back it up.

I disagree with you about pyres. There is corroborating eye witnesses to pyres and months of cremations and the physical evidence of cremated remains at the site.

I go with what is evidenced.
I wrote:
The ARC site shows a photo of the the two M&H draglines allegedly digging graves at Treblinka. Who besides you claims that the M&H draglines were only used to tidy up the T-II site?
Nessie replied:
I do not know.
IOW, you're the only person who claims that the M&H draglines were used only to tidy up the Treblinka site after the camp was dismantled.
I may be, since no one else bothers to debate with you about the mistakes you made over the excavators. Blake tried for a while, but gave up since you are so pig headed you will not acknowledge where you have gone wrong.
Dig out a grave of bodies and then fill it in again with cremated remains and earth from a nearby quarry and you get disturbed ground containing cremated remains.
Dig out a grave and refill it with a mixture of earth and cremains and you get a grave full of cremains and dirt. The grave doesn't just go away or become undetectable by GPR. The site of loghenge was found thousands of years after it actually existed and the tree trunks used in it's construction had long rotted away. Your claim that the mass graves of Treblinka would somehow morph into just some "disturbed ground" is ridiculous.
Dig out a grave and refill it with earth and cremains and what is left is reasonably described as disturbed ground, as it is not like the naturally formed surrounding ground. GPR (and electrical resistance surveys) detected that disturbed ground extending out from the edges of the memorial. That was ground which was not naturally formed and had been dug into.
I don't know, but I do know she said she hoped for better GPR technology.
GPR can penetrate concrete and there are now computer programs that display 3-D images in color. My bet is that she completed a GPR survey of the site and came up empty so skyed outa' there declaring that she would return and hoping that everyone would forget about her promise to return.
This is why the concrete area was not surveyed;

Image
You are dodging that you dismiss a small amount of cremains as proof of mass cremations and then declare a small number of transports is proof of mass transports.
A half dozen unidentified bone shards the size of your thumbnail found on the site's surface is a far cry from proof that over 5,000,000 lbs of cremains are buried in 30 feet deep pits. Living witnesses to thousands of deportees leaving T-II for alternate destinations is pretty good evidence that T-II functioned as a transit camp rather than a super-secret murder facility. However, Huntinger's description of a secret execution facility at Czernony Bor fits the secret execution facility thesis like a finger in a nostril.
Witnesses to less that 1% of those who arrived at TII then leaving the camp is better evidence it was a death camp than a transit camp.

Huntinger's claim that one of the Treblinka camps was nowhere near Treblinka is stupid. He is admitting there was a death camp, he just claims people were shot there, not gassed. He is dodging that the camp under discussion is the small camp on the siding next to Treblinka railway station, on the spur leading to Treblinka quarry and Treblinka Labour camp.
It is physically impossible that c850,000 left TII without anyone noting it happening and without leaving any evidence of mass arrivals elsewhere.
Yet that is precisely what happened to the 15-20,000 deportees who are known to have left T-II.
Those transports did not leave TII without leaving any evidence. We know about them BECAUSE they left evidence. :roll:

There is the evidence of c30 people who were on those transports, plus Zabecki recorded transports leaving TII with people and there are records at Majdanek of arrivals from TII. That is how we know that some left TII, you say 15-20,000 but you cannot evidence that many, I say c65000 to c8000 and can show you the evidence.
The orthodox holyhoax narrative claimed that fewer than a hundred deportees survived the uprising and escape. NOBODY, zero, zip, nada claimed to have seen thousands of deportees boarding trains for other destinations.
Which fucks up your claim that c850,000 left TII :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8853
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie goes for the weasel dodge. I said, "What is the significance of the deportees traveling to Majdanek before being dispersed to other camps?" I DIDN'T say that the deportees went directly from Treblinka to the hundreds of other camps the Germans had available. Neither does he explain the significance of deportees being sent to Majdanek before being transported to other camps/work sites.

Then we come to Zabecki's testimony. Nessie can't get around that so simply lies about what Zabecki said. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Nessie wrote:
Schwartz said "There we were, at least a hundred and fifty girls in a cattle car, with about two hundred men in another car." All you have done is watch Eric Hunt's highly edited videos that do not include all of what the witnesses said.
Either your site is talking about another Helen Schwartz or Schwartz lied. From the film, she said that the passengers were all women, every car. Where is the transcript of her saying that there were 150 women and 200 men? Is there a recording of her saying that? It isn't possible that she left T-II with both 350 men and women and in a trainload of all women. Quote your source.

Then we have from Nessie:
They count as transports, we do not know how many were on them. That is why I a range c6,500 to c8000. The exact number is not known.
So, you have accounted for 7,655 deportees and estimate that a total of 8,000 people left Treblinka. That leaves 345 deportees for three trainloads or 115 people per train. Of course the exact number isn't known but I'm sure that 115 people per trainload is a really close estimate...or somepin'.
You are trying to claim more direct destinations from TII than existed...
No, I'm not. That's just some bullshit you've made up. Same as your bullshit that you can't layover in Portland on your trip to Vancouver.

If thousands were transported out of Treblinka with nobody "noticing", why couldn't 850,000?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:42 pm
Nessie goes for the weasel dodge. I said, "What is the significance of the deportees traveling to Majdanek before being dispersed to other camps?" I DIDN'T say that the deportees went directly from Treblinka to the hundreds of other camps the Germans had available.
Yes you did. You said "We know that deportees left Treblinka and were sent to a myriad of camps"
Neither does he explain the significance of deportees being sent to Majdanek before being transported to other camps/work sites.
The significance is that it debunks your claim that deportees went to well over a dozen and a myriad of other camps, as you continually wriggle out of the problem of where did all c850,000 go to be accommodated?
Then we come to Zabecki's testimony. Nessie can't get around that so simply lies about what Zabecki said. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Zabecki said;

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 3QgOHk7OG0

"Transports of Jews ran outside the regular timetable and in order to regulate their passage, German railway directorates would send railway stations their timetables.....During my work at Treblinka station, I tried to note down the most significant events concerning the camp."

He was referring to the transports to and from TII, not just through Treblinka station as you are suggesting.
Nessie wrote:
Schwartz said "There we were, at least a hundred and fifty girls in a cattle car, with about two hundred men in another car." All you have done is watch Eric Hunt's highly edited videos that do not include all of what the witnesses said.
Either your site is talking about another Helen Schwartz or Schwartz lied. From the film, she said that the passengers were all women, every car. Where is the transcript of her saying that there were 150 women and 200 men? Is there a recording of her saying that? It isn't possible that she left T-II with both 350 men and women and in a trainload of all women. Quote your source.
I already have. You have to click through the links. She said "One day, the Germans wanted about one hundred and fifty girls. They were looking for girls who were eighteen years old or older." then she said "There we were, at least a hundred and fifty girls in a cattle car, with about two hundred men in another car."

You have been mislead by Eric Hunt's editing of the testimony. In any case, it is more likely she was at Malkinia, not Treblinka, since she does not describe TII as other witnesses do, especially how it had a train station inside the camp and it did not have accommodation for deportees.
Then we have from Nessie:
They count as transports, we do not know how many were on them. That is why I a range c6,500 to c8000. The exact number is not known.
So, you have accounted for 7,655 deportees and estimate that a total of 8,000 people left Treblinka. That leaves 345 deportees for three trainloads or 115 people per train. Of course the exact number isn't known but I'm sure that 115 people per trainload is a really close estimate...or somepin'.
You are trying to claim more direct destinations from TII than existed...
No, I'm not. That's just some bullshit you've made up. Same as your bullshit that you can't layover in Portland on your trip to Vancouver.

If thousands were transported out of Treblinka with nobody "noticing", why couldn't 850,000?
Because it is physically impossible for c850,00 to have left with nobody noticing mass transports leaving most days packed full of people, whereas c7000, leaving a few hundred at a time, spread over 13 months, could slip out without comment.

Plus, those c7000 left at least some documentary evidence of arrivals at Majdanek. There is no way the other c840,000 arrived elsewhere without leaving at least some documentary evidence.

Plus, those c7000 could be accommodated at Majdanek (cap 50,000), Budzyn (sub camp of Majdanek, cap 3000) and Poniatowa (sub camp of Majdanek, cap 24,000) with ease. To cope with c850,000 those camps would also have to be transit camps or they would have had to have been far larger.

That c7000 is not enough to prove c850,000 left TII, for the same reason the small amount of cremains found by C S-C during a walkover survey is not enough to prove c850,000 are buried there. The sample size is far too small.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 pm
That c7000 is not enough to prove c850,000 left TII, for the same reason the small amount of cremains found by C S-C during a walkover survey is not enough to prove c850,000 are buried there. The sample size is far too small.
Those 7 000 are proof that this TII was not Vernichtungszentrum but a transit lager; all of this is post Barbarossa but by then most of der juden had been arrested and deported inland by the Soviets. The ones left behind were used for labour purposes all over the place, where and when needed.
Gerlach said:
Polish Jews were brought by train also to Minsk. On 31 July 1942 a train arrived with 1,000 Warsaw Jews destined to work for the Luftwaffe in the Minsk area.

Many Polish Jews were de facto kept prisoners at Trostinez in October 1942, apparently supervised by Organisation Todt

Yitzhak Arad said:
“In the course of the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto, 3,000-4,000 of its residents were moved in the summer of 1942 to the Forest Camp (Waldlager) in the woods near the city of Bobruysk. This camp served as an SS supply base. The Jews traveled by train from Warsaw to the Bobruysk railway station, and from there were driven in trucks to the Waldlager. In the camp itself these Jews were separated and kept in an area surrounded by barbed wire, and put to work under inhuman conditions.
Stalin said:
“The German fascist invaders had driven 50,000 people from Minsk and the surrounding districts into the so-called ghetto; in addition, over 40,000 Jews had been brought to the Minsk ghetto from Hamburg, Warsaw and Lodz.”

While there is little evidence that these people left TII the poster Nessie and others are working on a mere assumption these people arrived; seems that this camp was merely bypassed.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:27 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 pm
That c7000 is not enough to prove c850,000 left TII, for the same reason the small amount of cremains found by C S-C during a walkover survey is not enough to prove c850,000 are buried there. The sample size is far too small.
Those 7 000 are proof that this TII was not Vernichtungszentrum but a transit lager; ...
No, it is less than 1% of the number who arrived, which is evidence it was a death camp, as 99% were killed there, which is why there is no evidence they left.
....all of this is post Barbarossa ...
Finally, you understand your pish about the AR camps being customs posts is rubbish, as they were no longer anywhere near the border with the SU.
...but by then most of der juden had been arrested and deported inland by the Soviets.
No, by then, as in the end of 1942, the AR had recorded around a million Jews had been shot and Hofle had recorded 1.274 million had been sent to the AR camps.
The ones left behind were used for labour purposes all over the place, where and when needed.
https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/39-te.pdf

"When the Einsatzgruppen crossed the border into the USSR, five million Jews were living under the Soviet flag. The majority of the Soviet Jews were concen-trated in the western parts of the country. Four million were living in territories later overrun by the German army."
Gerlach said:
Polish Jews were brought by train also to Minsk. On 31 July 1942 a train arrived with 1,000 Warsaw Jews destined to work for the Luftwaffe in the Minsk area.

Many Polish Jews were de facto kept prisoners at Trostinez in October 1942, apparently supervised by Organisation Todt

Yitzhak Arad said:
“In the course of the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto, 3,000-4,000 of its residents were moved in the summer of 1942 to the Forest Camp (Waldlager) in the woods near the city of Bobruysk. This camp served as an SS supply base. The Jews traveled by train from Warsaw to the Bobruysk railway station, and from there were driven in trucks to the Waldlager. In the camp itself these Jews were separated and kept in an area surrounded by barbed wire, and put to work under inhuman conditions.
Stalin said:
“The German fascist invaders had driven 50,000 people from Minsk and the surrounding districts into the so-called ghetto; in addition, over 40,000 Jews had been brought to the Minsk ghetto from Hamburg, Warsaw and Lodz.”

While there is little evidence that these people left TII the poster Nessie and others are working on a mere assumption these people arrived; seems that this camp was merely bypassed.
There is no evidence anyone went from TII to Minsk. You are trying to waffle, as Mattogno does, but like him, you fail.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:53 pm
No, it is less than 1% of the number who arrived, which is evidence it was a death camp, as 99% were killed there, which is why there is no evidence they left.
So far this is from known data; this also confirms what happened at Sobibor in many many instances. An extermination camp, exterminates, it does not release people to talk about it. To think so is residing in la la land.
Finally, you understand your pish about the AR camps being customs posts is rubbish, as they were no longer anywhere near the border with the SU.
Seems this poster fails to understand the geographical situation. Prior to Barbarossa all of these train station towns were border towns with the Soviet Union. After the eastward conflict started the General Government kept its eastern border intact being a customs zone in its own right; the exception was Belzec which became within the boundary of the GG. This is why in the Höfle telegram Belzec received no transports as there was no one passing through. After Barbarossa the customs outpost at Malkinia transferred offices to Bialystok though kept a presence in the area from Bialystok.

After Barbarossa the nature of the customs offices changed, but there were still deportations to the RKO and RKU; even the Heer and SS had to pass through these customs points coming and going much to their dismay.
No, by then, as in the end of 1942, the AR had recorded around a million Jews had been shot and Hofle had recorded 1.274 million had been sent to the AR camps.
The word used by Korherr is "processed", which means passed through; Höfle mentions this as "recorded arrivals"; this means by Dec 1942 that many people had come and gone, most prior to Barbarossa and then transported to Siberia free of charge by Uncle Joe.
There is no evidence anyone went from TII to Minsk. You are trying to waffle, as Mattogno does, but like him, you fail.
There is little evidence this huge number arrived at TII; the only connection is Höfle who said that up to 1942 there were 71355(5) arrived or processed at some place or railway station designated as T. This is likely to be Treblinka due to the fact this was near a border crossing (the actual bridge was at Malkinia) and there was an arbeitslager there.
Image
There is little evidence that this TII is separate from the arbeitslager; though it is likely to be a camp for juden as they were to be separated.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8853
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie continues with his frantic weasel dodging. Deportees left Treblinka. They were then transported to any one or more of the hundreds of camp/worksites the Germans had available. Nessie claims that a majority of them went via Majdanek. Why that is relevant is unexplained. Perhaps it has something to do with his claim that you can't travel to Vancouver from LA if you layover or visit Portland while in transit.

Nessie then posts an irrelevant quote from Zabecki concerning timetables. Later on in his deposition Zabecki makes the distinction between trains traveling to Lublin via the Treblinka station and trains that went to the Treblinka camp. Nowhere does he claim that trains loaded with passengers left T-II for Majdanek or any other destination. Then, from Zabecki, we have:
10) On 20 October, three wagons with Jews were dispatched from Treblinka to Sobibór.
The conventional narrative is that those were the Jews who dismantled Treblinka and were then sent to Sobibor for execution.

Then we have the case of Helen Schwartz and whether she left T-II in a trainload of women or left with 350 men and women. In the video she clearly states that she left T-II with a trainload of women. Nessie says that I'll have to, "click through the links" to find where she claimed to have left T-II with 350 men and women. At any rate, she was prolly in Malkinia since Treblinka didn't have any accommodations for prisoners. That is a Nessie declared fact. The two guys who got "sanitized", first with steam and then in a shower just made a little (heh-heh) "mistake". Maybe they were just "exaggerating", too. Or, just engaging in some "hyperbole".

Nessie doesn't have anything to say about his one car trains, the 115 passengers per train, but sticks to his "estimate" of ~7000 leaving T-II for other destinations like snot on a fingernail.

Nessie wrote:
Because it is physically impossible for c850,00 to have left with nobody noticing mass transports leaving most days packed full of people, whereas c7000, leaving a few hundred at a time, spread over 13 months, could slip out without comment.
So there we have it, folks, the ~7,000 (actually the 15-20,000) just slipped away and nobody noticed. That despite the fact that Treblinka was such a super-secret extermination facility that the Germans were willing to kill even their own innocent civilians to protect the knowledge of its existence from spreading. I don't think that Nessie wants to talk about Wiernik's tale of the eeevul Narzis murdering an innocent woman and her two children while her husband was off fighting for the Fatherland. The Germans killing their own civilians in the interests of security while they just "didn't notice" thousands of Jews getting on trains and leaving T-II is a bit of a puzzler.

Just another little something to add to the Jews getting steamed, gassed. vacuumed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Was any of that possible? Well, no but, "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Plus, those c7000 left at least some documentary evidence of arrivals at Majdanek. There is no way the other c840,000 arrived elsewhere without leaving at least some documentary evidence.
Yes, I'm sure that the Soviets did their level best to retain all records from the lands they conquered and display them for the whole world to see. Just as they did for Katyn. After all, they were known world wide for truth, justice and the Soviet way. Perhaps if the archives at Bad Arolsen were opened up to the public many of the mysteries of WW II would be solved but TPTB can't let any of those eeevul revisionists dig around in those archives. No telling what they would find and they can't have that.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

On 20 October, three wagons with Jews were dispatched from Treblinka to Sobibór.
Perhaps Treblinka had not paid their gas bill and got disconnected :?: :mrgreen:
Image

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:20 pm
....
No, by then, as in the end of 1942, the AR had recorded around a million Jews had been shot and Hofle had recorded 1.274 million had been sent to the AR camps.
The word used by Korherr is "processed", which means passed through; Höfle mentions this as "recorded arrivals"; this means by Dec 1942 that many people had come and gone, most prior to Barbarossa and then transported to Siberia free of charge by Uncle Joe.
....
Those who left prior to Barbarossa have nothing to do with the 1.274 million in Nazi custody sent to the AR camp by 31st Dec 1942. Where did they go?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 54 guests