I have shown you evidence why they left one of the other camps. You have shown no evidence that they were accommodated at TII. For a start, where were they accommodated?Turnagain wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:49 pmNessie wrote:Sam Kulawy and Helen Schwartz both testified that trainloads of deportees left T-II. You have shown no proof that either one of them was mistaken or lying.No, all you have done is suggest that one mass transport coulda come from TII, because the Jewish witness (who normally you dismiss as liars) said "Treblinka". You have not evidenced what happened inside TII instead of mass gassings.
You are acting as if I am quoting the witnesses. They were selected and then sent to Majdanek to work.Smaller groups from 100-500 also left T-II. You claim that they were "selected for work" although none of the deportees states that they were "selected for work". Just more "what if" and "coulda woulda" from Nessie.
You are playing semantics. There is only evidence that about 1% of the trains that arrived full of people at TII, then left containing people. You are looking for excuses to dodge that you demand we believe the other 99% also contained people and you act as if it is irrational to ask for evidence of the 99%.Chil Rajchman, Yankel Wiernik, et al. told obvious lies about their time in T-II. Tales of burning blood, hermetically sealed steam/gas/vacuum chambers and the magic Jew barbeque. The T-II witnesses gave cogent, rational accounts of their stays in T-II. There are Jews who lie and Jews who tell the truth. Your claim that I call all Jews liars is bullshit.Uh-huh, before the Hunt video it was show where anyone transited through T-II. Now it's the "vast majority".No, I said VAST MAJORITY not ALL.Because your question was, "Why is it irrational to ask you to evidence that daily mass departure transports also took place?". Trains didn't operate 7 days a week even according to your wiki propaganda re-post. "Daily" would mean at least one train per day from July 22, 1942 until August 3, 1943. Claiming that to be so is irrational. What don't you understand about that?Er, OK, so why do you claim TII was a transit camp?
It is reasonable, that when trains arrived and departed on over 90% of the days the camp operated, to paraphrase that as daily. You have tried to pass off transports that if averaged, left the camp once a fortnight, as mass departures supposedly making TII a transit camp.IOW, "daily mass departure transports" is a figment of your imagination.I have shown you documentary and witness evidence that on the vast majority of days trains arrived, full of people and then either empty trains, or trains carrying property left. Or are you quibbling that I said daily to describe what happened on 90% of the days the camp was running?
The lack of evidence from any source that they were. No witnesses, no documents, no where for them to be accommodated.It's known that at least 12,000 to 15,000 deportees left T-II for which there are records for only 412 arriving at Majdanek. What evidence do you have that ~850,000 weren't transited through T-II?Why do you believe that other camps accommodated c840,000 people, when the only records that can be found are for c400 at Majdanek?
Your claim that c400 records at Majdanek is proof that c840,000 were transported back out of TII is bizarre and deeply flawed.
You have provided no evidence to prove what did happen inside TII. You rely on logical fallacies to support your claim of no gassings. At least you accept that c840,000 cannot be accommodated there. There is also no evidence they all left, but those who were transported (2-3000) did leave evidence. That is why;Since it's been proven that T-II wasn't an extermination facility then the deportees had to be sent somewhere since they couldn't be accommodated in T-II. The answer to your wail of, "Where did they gooooo?" is quite simple. They went to other camps or work sites.
Yet again you dodge explaining how it is physically possible for the Nazis to have transported, fed, clothed and accommodated c840,000 from TII, over 13 months in 1942-3, till the end of the war in 1945, without leaving any witness, documentary or physical evidence. How did the Nazis manage to do that?