Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:44 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 pm
How could they, when it was built and occupied by the Nazis?
When the Reich had left this arbeitslager; where did they go. :?: Where did they go if the Soviets did not murder them. :)
When the Nazis left Maly Trostenets, they left burning buildings and a few Jews who had escaped.

You are still dodging that there were no large Jewish populations in Ostland by the end of 1943. If denial was correct and there was mass resettlement. the Ostland would have been packed with Jews.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:50 pm
The claims of your so-called eyewitnesses are proven lies. No "argument" about it. The number of people who left T-II is actually a little over 2%. Your 1% is just you trying to sell your lame notion that the deportees didn't know what camp they were in.

BTW, when are you going to come up with a couple of credible witnesses to the AR atrocities? Going to stick with the "I already done that" weasel dodge?
A little over 2% does not prove TII was a transit camp. The 1% is evidenced here;

https://studylib.net/doc/7233192/trebli ... ist-edited

BTW, when are you going to come up with any credible witnesses to the AR camps as transit camps?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
A little over 2% does not prove TII was a transit camp.
(sigh) How many times do you have to be told that the deportees who left T-II aren't PROOF that T-II was a transit camp. They are EVIDENCE of that. Of course claiming that I said "proof" rather than "evidence" gives you a nice little straw man to knock over. Just another example of your endless weasel dodges.

Of course you're going to weasel dodge my request that you come up with two (2) credible witnesses to the atrocities that allegedly occurred at T-II. Endless weasel dodges and bullshit are all that can be expected from Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:02 am
Nessie wrote:
A little over 2% does not prove TII was a transit camp.
(sigh) How many times do you have to be told that the deportees who left T-II aren't PROOF that T-II was a transit camp. They are EVIDENCE of that. Of course claiming that I said "proof" rather than "evidence" gives you a nice little straw man to knock over. Just another example of your endless weasel dodges.
It is not even evidence TII was a transit camp. The evidence that some were selected on arrival for work when most went to be gassed also exists for Sobibor, Belzec and Birkenau. That evidences selections for skills, not that those camps were transit camps.
Of course you're going to weasel dodge my request that you come up with two (2) credible witnesses to the atrocities that allegedly occurred at T-II. Endless weasel dodges and bullshit are all that can be expected from Nessie.
I have given you numerous witnesses, you struggle in particular with any of the Nazis, such as Erich Fuchs and Kurt Franz, and you weasel dodge explaining what you would accept as a credible witness.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie continues with his bullshit claim that no trainloads of deportees left T-II after spending a few days at the camp. What the eyewitnesses say is just bullshit because it doesn't suit Nessie's agenda.

Nessie then continues to weasel dodge producing any credible witnesses to the hermetically sealed steam/gas/vacuum chambers...etc. He hides behind his "I already done that" weasel dodge. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:44 am
Nessie continues with his bullshit claim that no trainloads of deportees left T-II after spending a few days at the camp. What the eyewitnesses say is just bullshit because it doesn't suit Nessie's agenda.
You weasel dodge that the witnesses who say they stayed at Treblinka do not describe the inside of the camp like those who worked at TII describe it.
You weasel dodge that there were two other camps close to TII.
You weasel dodge that transports did stay overnight at Malkinia before going to TII, even though TII was only a few kms away.
Nessie then continues to weasel dodge producing any credible witnesses to the hermetically sealed steam/gas/vacuum chambers...etc. He hides behind his "I already done that" weasel dodge. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Pointing out that I have already provided you with a full list of every witness and details on many of them, is the opposite of weasel dodging, it is me spending time going through witnesses with you.

You weasel dodge explaining what you would accept as credible witness evidence.

You weasel dodge staying on topic and you troll thread after thread saying the same things about TII. Fact is you cannot evidence daily mass transports back out of the camp and mass resettlement anywhere else.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8993
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:27 am
When the Nazis left Maly Trostenets, they left burning buildings and a few Jews who had escaped.

You are still dodging that there were no large Jewish populations in Ostland by the end of 1943. If denial was correct and there was mass resettlement. the Ostland would have been packed with Jews.
According to you and the nonsense narrative, the Reich knew the Russian horde was coming, destroying a whole konzentrationslager 6 days before that horde washed over the fences, destroying all evidence of their evil deeds. This is what they say, but where is the real evidence of this happening apart from the Soviet Special Commission. They lied about Katyn atrocities so why would they not lie about more of their atrocities which they did commit in the same area. They murdered 250 000 + juden a few years before; what would a few more thousand mean to them a few years later, especially if you have someone to frame.

The Soviet method of bullets to the nape of the neck was used in mass executions (as at Vinnitsia and Katyn) and yet the pathetic story of Gaswagen permeates the scene as though driving around wasting fuel to kill 20 people at a time is not credible.

It is impossible to discuss the larger picture in Ostland and RKU without looking at smaller individual cases; it was mentioned these people were scattered to the wind; not even all of the Konzentrationslager in the area are known as some only existed for brief periods of time.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:28 pm
.... They lied about Katyn atrocities so why would they not lie about more of their atrocities which they did commit in the same area. They murdered 250 000 + juden a few years before; what would a few more thousand mean to them a few years later, especially if you have someone to frame.

....
You keep on dodging that the Nazis had millions of Jews in their custody in camps and ghettos and it is those Jews whom deniers claim were resettled in the east in 1942-3. If that was true, then by the end of 1943, when the Nazis still occupied Ostland and the RKU, it would be packed with very large populations of Jews. But the evidence is the opposite and by the end of 1943, there was only one major ghetto left at Lodz.

That is why you want to dodge the issue and discuss different times when the Soviets occupied that land. You go on at me about not staying on topic, so do it yourself and explain why I should believe what you cannot evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Yep, those eyewitnesses were either lying or just didn't know their arse from their elbow. Nessie is the only person who has a handle on what happened to the deportees who left T-II. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Nessie can't seem to comprehend that I'm not asking for a "full list" of witnesses but just two witnesses who are credible. So far, Nessie has shot craps for that so has to rely on his "I already done that" weasel dodge. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:52 pm
Yep, those eyewitnesses were either lying or just didn't know their arse from their elbow. Nessie is the only person who has a handle on what happened to the deportees who left T-II. Just ask him, he'll tell you.
You weasel dodged showing a witness who worked inside TII describing deportee barracks or mass showering, or showing a witnesses plan of the camp with deportee barracks or showers. You did that to dodge there is no witness.
Nessie can't seem to comprehend that I'm not asking for a "full list" of witnesses but just two witnesses who are credible. So far, Nessie has shot craps for that so has to rely on his "I already done that" weasel dodge. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
You cannot comprehend that I have given you two witnesses and explained why they are credible and you weasel dodge explaining what you would accept as credible eye witness evidence. That is because there is nothing an eye witness would say about seeing mass gassings that you believe.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests