Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie still can't come up with even two eyewitnesses (one Jew) that can agree on the alleged homicidal events that took place at the AR camps. Why is that, Nessie? Why can't you name and quote (give a link) to credible witnesses who state unequivocally that they witnessed the steam/gas/vacuum chambers and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. Neither can you provide any proof of the giant mass graves. Nessie offers nothing but oral flatulence and weasel dodging.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:26 pm
Nessie still can't come up with even two eyewitnesses (one Jew) that can agree on the alleged homicidal events that took place at the AR camps. Why is that, Nessie? Why can't you name and quote (give a link) to credible witnesses who state unequivocally that they witnessed the steam/gas/vacuum chambers and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. Neither can you provide any proof of the giant mass graves. Nessie offers nothing but oral flatulence and weasel dodging.
Wiernik and Fuchs agree. You have been given the quotes in numerous occasions. I have explained that eye witnesses all agree, it was gassings from an engine. I have explained how the pyres worked and shown you photographic and archaeological proof of where the graves had been dug and explained how the memorial is on top of most of them. There is no weasel dodging from me, hence the number of times Huntinger moans the thread has gone off topic.

Now, back on topic, you cannot come up with any evidence at all, of daily mass transports back out of TII, what did happen inside TII if it was not gassings and the supposed resettlement of c850,000 people. You weasel dodge that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Fuchs can't even "remember" what kind of an engine he installed. Wiernik claimed that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed and NO fuel was required for the magic Jew barbeque. You're full of more shit than a Christmas goose, Nessie.

I would say quit weasel dodging but that's not in the cards with Nessie.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:55 pm
when the Soviets advanced in 1944, they found mostly empty camps and ghettos.
The same people who murdered 40 thousand at Katyn and covered it up. The same people who murdered 20 thousand Juden at Vinnitsa, the same people who murdered 250 + thousand juden at Kurapaty in 1941, claims in 1941 a Reich camp was built 13km away in which 250 thousand were killed. We know what happened.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm
Fuchs can't even "remember" what kind of an engine he installed.
He said a V8 petrol engine.
Wiernik claimed that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed and NO fuel was required for the magic Jew barbeque.
He said doors and the roof cap was sealed, which makes sense and he did not say no fuel was required. He said the corpses were set on fire, he does not go into detail about how that was done.
You're full of more shit than a Christmas goose, Nessie.

I would say quit weasel dodging but that's not in the cards with Nessie.
I just answered you, I did not dodge the off topic points you raised. You dodge the topic and edit down my posts to avoid dealing with your lack of evidence for resettlement from the AR camps.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:55 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:55 pm
when the Soviets advanced in 1944, they found mostly empty camps and ghettos.
The same people who murdered 40 thousand at Katyn and covered it up. The same people who murdered 20 thousand Juden at Vinnitsa, the same people who murdered 250 + thousand juden at Kurapaty in 1941, claims in 1941 a Reich camp was built 13km away in which 250 thousand were killed. We know what happened.
Your chronology and geography is dreadful. You are still dodging evidencing large Jewish populations in Nazi occupied territory in the east by the end of 1943. That is because there were none, which destroys the denier claim of millions of Jews being resettled there from the AR camps.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 pm
Your chronology and geography is dreadful. You are still dodging evidencing large Jewish populations in Nazi occupied territory in the east by the end of 1943. That is because there were none, which destroys the denier claim of millions of Jews being resettled there from the AR camps.
Chronology:
1938: Vinnytsia , NKVD murdered 20 000 juden using .22 bullets
1949: Katyn, NKVD murdered 22, 000 Polish Officers, many juden.
1941: Kurapaty, NKVD murdered 250, 000 Juden
1941: Trostenets. Nazis murdered 250 000 Juden (camp 13km from Kurapaty)

We know who did the killing. We know where these people went.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, what 200 hp gasoline V-8 was that? Gee, that's right, he doesn't remember. Was it an OHV or a flathead? Gee, he doesn't remember. He "repaired" the ignition and "a valve". Gee, who doesn't believe that? Nessie then continues with his sorry excuses for Wiernik and shrieks, "I just answered you". Sell such mindless bullshit down the street, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:49 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:43 pm
Chronology:
1938: Vinnytsia , NKVD murdered 20 000 juden using .22 bullets
1949: Katyn, NKVD murdered 22, 000 Polish Officers, many juden.
1941: Kurapaty, NKVD murdered 250, 000 Juden
1941: Trostenets. Nazis murdered 250 000 Juden (camp 13km from Kurapaty)

We know who did the killing. We know where these people went.
It was 1941-4 that the Nazis were murdering Jews in the Ostland and RKU, when they occupied that land, they were not resettling Jews there.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:08 pm
Uh-huh, what 200 hp gasoline V-8 was that?
He did not know, because it was Soviet and had worked as a mechanic in Germany before the war.
Gee, that's right, he doesn't remember. Was it an OHV or a flathead? Gee, he doesn't remember.
He was not asked to describe the engine in any detail.
He "repaired" the ignition and "a valve". Gee, who doesn't believe that? Nessie then continues with his sorry excuses for Wiernik and shrieks, "I just answered you". Sell such mindless bullshit down the street, Nessie.
He did not go into detail, when he described the engine 20 year later. So what?

You are dodging that you have no evidence of mass resettlements in the east.