Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:59 am
"Between four days from the 18 to 22 September 1943 transports of Minsk Jews left for the Sobibor death camp and also in the same month on the 10th two thousand Jews were sent to the Budzyn Labour Camp near Lublin.
This is a month to the day that Arad said that about 11 thousand were sent to Treblinka and murdered; yet Franciszek Zabecki the Treblinka Station Master reports:
  1. “On 18 August 1943, a transport of Jews ‘PJ 201’ (32 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
  2. On 19 August, the transport ‘PJ 203’ (40 wagons) went to Lublin from Bialystok via Treblinka.
  3. On 19 August, the last transport of Jews from Bialystok, ‘PJ 204’ (39 wagons), arrived at Treblinka.
  4. On 24 August, transport ‘PJ 209’ (9 wagons) went to Lublin via Treblinka.
  5. On 8 September, transport ‘PJ 211’ (31 wagons) was sent to Lublin, and
  6. On 17 September, transport ‘PJ 1025’ (50 wagons) of Jews from Minsk Litewski[68] was sent to Chelm (in fact to Sobibór).”
They moved on some eventually to Auschwitz. It is likely that the same scenario is true of the people mentioned; they passed through the Sobibor customs facility to be reintegrated back into Jüdische society; I am sure there were train records to attest to this. Sobibor like Treblinka performed similar border functions.

The Soviets liberated no one; they enslaved them. The fact that 2.2 million crossed the borders from Russia into Poland in the population exchange speaks volumes.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

The Ostland and RKU, where deniers claim Jews were being resettled in 1943, was in fact being cleared of Jews as the ghettos there closed down.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:54 am
The Ostland and RKU, where deniers claim Jews were being resettled in 1943, was in fact being cleared of Jews as the ghettos there closed down.
It seems that there were attempts to bring them back into the GG as it became clear the war was not going their way.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:54 am
The Ostland and RKU, where deniers claim Jews were being resettled in 1943, was in fact being cleared of Jews as the ghettos there closed down.
It seems that there were attempts to bring them back into the GG as it became clear the war was not going their way.
You just made that up :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:43 pm

You just made that up :lol:
This adds nothing to the discussion. In the previous posts it is clear that Js were transported from Bialystok to Lublin via Treblinka then onto Auschwitz for armaments productions. A month later more arrive to the Sobibor processing centre.
In both cases there were reports of murder, by Arad in the Treblinka transports but this was totally debunked by the Station Master who kept records of people moving on. No doubt the same is true for the Sobibor transports.

There were 60 customs exit and entry points to the General Government: Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec were just three and probably most used considering they were staffed at the actual customs offices by up to 650 Customs Border Guards (Zollgrenzschutz).

At the moment it is assumed that a few made it back but most were eventually over run and annexed by the Red Army.

What happened behind the Iron Curtain remains there to this day for the most part.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8414
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

In the aftermath of World War II, upward of six million konzentrationslager survivors, prisoners of war, enslaved laborers, and political prisoners flocked to Germany. The Allies repatriated the majority of these individuals to their home countries (or helped them resettle elsewhere) within the next several months. But by late 1945, more than one million remained unable—or unwilling—to return home.

Historian David Nasaw discusses these million displaced people in his book titled: The Last Million: Europe’s Displaced Persons From World War to Cold War; he says:
The first of these groups arrived during the war, when millions of Eastern Europeans traveled to Germany as enslaved, forced or guest laborers. Deemed “subhuman workers” by Adolf Hitler, they toiled away in factories and fields to help sustain the Nazi war effort.

Some propaganda in this book and fake assumptions but some tantalizing hints to the reality of the situation.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:52 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:43 pm

You just made that up :lol:
This adds nothing to the discussion. In the previous posts it is clear that Js were transported from Bialystok to Lublin via Treblinka then onto Auschwitz for armaments productions. A month later more arrive to the Sobibor processing centre.
In both cases there were reports of murder, by Arad in the Treblinka transports but this was totally debunked by the Station Master who kept records of people moving on. No doubt the same is true for the Sobibor transports.

There were 60 customs exit and entry points to the General Government: Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec were just three and probably most used considering they were staffed at the actual customs offices by up to 650 Customs Border Guards (Zollgrenzschutz).

At the moment it is assumed that a few made it back but most were eventually over run and annexed by the Red Army.

What happened behind the Iron Curtain remains there to this day for the most part.
Where were those who you say had been transported through the camps at Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno and TII living in 1943? Where had the Nazis transported them to and they were being accommodated in 1943?

You suggested the Ostland and RKU, but that is too vague. Show the places where the Jews in Nazi custody were being kept.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:52 pm
In the aftermath of World War II, upward of six million konzentrationslager survivors ....
The largest number of Jewish prisoners liberated by the Allies was a proportion of the c60,000 found at Bergen-Belsen. Nothing like 6 million people were liberated from concentration camps by the Allies in 1945. You are making stuff up again.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9019
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

You forget that it's been proven that Treblinka wasn't an extermination facility so you're just making stuff up again.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30141
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:42 pm
You forget that it's been proven that Treblinka wasn't an extermination facility so you're just making stuff up again.
Your use of a series of logical fallacies is not proof. That you cannot prove what happened inside TII and that there were mass departures from the camp on an almost daily basis, proves that your conclusions about how witnesses describe gassings etc are faulty. That has been explained to you in detail, but you are a typical denier and logical fallacies are beyond your understanding.

You weasel dodged my point that no academic or other investigatory discipline uses your method of arguments from incredulity.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests