Witch Trials

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7014
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »


They may have run out of liquid fuel a couple of years after the AR/Chelmno cremations, but there was still plenty of wood, and plenty of human fat available in 1942/43, essential to ensure a fuel-efficient cremation method ( aided by the wick effect as implemented by the artist, Herr Floss) could operate successfully.
There is no hard evidence of Chelmno cremations; that aside it is likely that due to disease superficial burning of the bodies and clothes would have taken place to stop the bacteria and lice. It would seem that typhus was rampant in the ghettos with a 60% mortality rate.
One can use a minimum amount of wood to achieve this, but there is no evidence of huge swaths of forest being felled let alone felled for such purposes, especially in the areas mentioned. Sobibor was in a forestry camp and still no evidence of mass felling.
What is certain is that the cremation of a human body takes a huge amount of energy with 100mJ needed just to remove the fluids alone per corpse, after that proteins, fat may assist combustion. What is being suggested is the equivalent of boiling a large pot of water with a matchstick held under it.
The Floss method is a work of fiction; if this worked no doubt it would be used today to incinerate dead stock but sadly for this myth it is not.
It seems most of these myths and stories relies on some form of magyke, the breaking of known laws of physics.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 7923
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus wrote:
No he didn't. And what am I supposed to do with that link ?
Here's the relevant portion concerning Heepke's experiments.
3. Nature and Aims of the Experiments Described by W. Heepke

It can be seen from the experiments described by Heepke that the ratio of fuel to flesh is always less than one; in other words, the combustion of one kilogram of flesh requires less than one kilogram of fuel - more precisely, between 0.39 and 0.80 kilograms of wood. We have to state, though, that the aim of the experiments was only to render hygienically harmless the carcasses of animals that had died from infectious diseases; for this, a more or less complete carbonization was all that was required. That the result was not an incineration, i.e., a complete reduction of the carcass to ash, can be deduced from the fact that Heepke published a table reflecting the practical results of animal incinerators built by the H. Kori company of Berlin (see document 4). The results show that the largest type of equipment of this kind, oven 4b, was able to incinerate 900 kg of flesh in 121/2 hours using 300 kg of hard coal. This fuel has a heating value 2.5 times that of ordinary wood; hence, such an oven would have required as much or even more wood than a burning pit - which is obviously impossible.
Again you ignore my question, who were the other 190,000 deportees from 1943 ? Or show me your sources that prove the 950,000 death toll you're so keen to band about .
It's generally agreed that between 850,000 and 950,000 were gassed and cremated at Treblinka. That number changes according to who is doing the quoting and when they did it. Here is a quote from Wiernik's book, "A Year in Treblinka" (chapter 10).
After the Bulgarian transports, more transports began to come from Bialystok and Grodno. 1n the meantime I had finished the construction of the laboratory, the laundry and the rooms for the women.
Those were all transports that occurred after the order to commence the cremations was given. Why don't you read Wiernik's book and then you wouldn't be making these half-assed claims about the cadavers that were allegedly gassed and cremated without being buried?
And how does the alternative view help you ? I can still see the dark pit under the rails :roll: Wow, how mental is this ?
No, there aren't any pits under the grates. The model shows some small piles of wood at the ends of the grates. Laponder shows some wood but there aren't any eyewitnesses to any large quantities of wood or other fuel being used. Rajchman describes "twigs the size of toothpicks" and alternately, some "brush"? Wiernik describes no fuel at all.

How many times do you have to be told that the cremation is an endothermic reaction? A human cadaver does NOT contain enough calories to burn the soft tissue and carbonize the bones. What is it about that you can't understand? It takes the addition of an external fuel source to cremate both animals and humans. Since there was no fuel source in sufficient quantities available at Treblinka to cremate the imaginary 850,000 to 950,000 cadavers, the magic Jew barbeque was fantasized to explain that lack.
Do you mind repeating this in plain English please ? I can't even fathom out what your trying to say .
So, another innumerate hoaxer who can't understand even some basic mathematics. Quelle surprise. It was impossible for the M&H clamshell equipped draglines to both dig and stockpile the excavated dirt from the graves as described by Wiernik and Rajchman. Both the Wiernik model and the Laponder model show single cone stockpiles around the graves. That is physically impossible for a dragline with a ~35 foot boom (or less, in the case of the model A) to build. None of the clowns describing the graves had any experience around construction sites or equipment so blithely assumed that a dragline (excavator) has no limits on its abilities. Just another "Oopsie" in the list of Treblinka fantasies.
And while your at it , where are the actual testimonies/statements of your original 11 witnesses who according to you claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ?
The sources and links to the statements from the eleven witnesses are in my previous posts. If you can't be bothered to read them, don't ask me to endlessly repeat them. It's what they claimed, take it or leave it but the fact remains that eleven witnesses claimed that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and six of those witnesses said that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers.
You also appear to be silent on the sheep experiments note connecting the experiment to the AR camps method of cremation. I guess it's just too darn inconvenient for ya , eh ?
The fat from a cadaver is part of the necessary heat to cremate the body. As said before, cremation is endothermic so the cadaver CANNOT supply sufficient heat to cremate itself. You are apparently incapable of comprehending that fact. (shrug) Feel free to wallow in your ignorance, Lupus.
But hey, they're all a bunch of lying kikes ain't they , so we can forget about them.
Schlomo was talking about the open air cremations that supposedly took place at A-B. Other than the kindling that was necessary to set the bodies ablaze, there wasn't any fuel used for the magic Jew barbeques at Treblinka and Sobibor. What don't you understand about that, Lupus?

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 pm

They may have run out of liquid fuel a couple of years after the AR/Chelmno cremations, but there was still plenty of wood, and plenty of human fat available in 1942/43, essential to ensure a fuel-efficient cremation method ( aided by the wick effect as implemented by the artist, Herr Floss) could operate successfully.
There is no hard evidence of Chelmno cremations; that aside it is likely that due to disease superficial burning of the bodies and clothes would have taken place to stop the bacteria and lice. It would seem that typhus was rampant in the ghettos with a 60% mortality rate.
One can use a minimum amount of wood to achieve this, but there is no evidence of huge swaths of forest being felled let alone felled for such purposes, especially in the areas mentioned. Sobibor was in a forestry camp and still no evidence of mass felling.
What is certain is that the cremation of a human body takes a huge amount of energy with 100mJ needed just to remove the fluids alone per corpse, after that proteins, fat may assist combustion. What is being suggested is the equivalent of boiling a large pot of water with a matchstick held under it.
The Floss method is a work of fiction; if this worked no doubt it would be used today to incinerate dead stock but sadly for this myth it is not.
It seems most of these myths and stories relies on some form of magyke, the breaking of known laws of physics.
Ignoring the above worthless fantasies , why have you ignored my question about the origins of your previous 68kg claim ?

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

.duplicated
Last edited by Lupus Rothstein on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Here's the relevant portion concerning Heepke's experiments.

3. Nature and Aims of the Experiments Described by W. Heepke

It can be seen from the experiments described by Heepke that the ratio of fuel to flesh is always less than one; in other words, the combustion of one kilogram of flesh requires less than one kilogram of fuel - more precisely, between 0.39 and 0.80 kilograms of wood. We have to state, though, that the aim of the experiments was only to render hygienically harmless the carcasses of animals that had died from infectious diseases; for this, a more or less complete carbonization was all that was required. That the result was not an incineration, i.e., a complete reduction of the carcass to ash, can be deduced from the fact that Heepke published a table reflecting the practical results of animal incinerators built by the H. Kori company of Berlin (see document 4). The results show that the largest type of equipment of this kind, oven 4b, was able to incinerate 900 kg of flesh in 121/2 hours using 300 kg of hard coal. This fuel has a heating value 2.5 times that of ordinary wood; hence, such an oven would have required as much or even more wood than a burning pit - which is obviously impossible.
So you just quote the passage without mentioning what your specific argument is, so I can only guess that Mattogno is claiming the experiments only achieved 'more or less complete carbonization' rather than an 'incineration' . Unfortunately for you Meuhlenkamp has already put paid to Mattognos lies about the results of the experiment. In the following article Meuhlenkamp has to remind Mattogno of this part of the experiment write-up :
On 15 July the skinned carcass of a horse together with the viscera, weighing 12 cwt, was burned in an open fire. The fire was burning inside a pit about 1 meter deep. The carcass was placed on two iron T-carriers two meters long placed across the pit. Besides low amounts of straw 2 cwt of wood, 3 cwt of briquettes and 25 kg of coal tar served as burning material. At first a ½ cwt of wood and 1 cwt of briquettes were set on fire below the carcass drenched in tar, the remaining part of the burning material being gradually added as necessary. The whole thing was set on fire at 6 hours in the afternoon. In the following afternoon at 2 hours, that is 20 hours later, only a weakly smoking heap of ashes was left. The smoke developed was considerable only as long as the tar was burning. The costs were 2.40 marks for 2 cwt of wood (at 1.20 marks per unit), 2.10 marks for 3 cwt of briquettes (at 0.70 marks per unit) and 2.25 marks for 25 kg of coal tar (at 0.09 marks per unit), altogether 6.75 marks.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... dt_18.html

So, the carcass was reduced to a weakly smoking heap of ashes, not exactly a 'more or less complete carbonization' !! Mattogno conveniently 'forgot' to read the results of the experiment . And therefore so did you.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Again you ignore my question, who were the other 190,000 deportees from 1943 ? Or show me your sources that prove the 950,000 death toll you're so keen to band about .
It's generally agreed that between 850,000 and 950,000 were gassed and cremated at Treblinka. That number changes according to who is doing the quoting and when they did it. Here is a quote from Wiernik's book, "A Year in Treblinka" (chapter 10).
After the Bulgarian transports, more transports began to come from Bialystok and Grodno. 1n the meantime I had finished the construction of the laboratory, the laundry and the rooms for the women.
Those were all transports that occurred after the order to commence the cremations was given. Why don't you read Wiernik's book and then you wouldn't be making these half-assed claims about the cadavers that were allegedly gassed and cremated without being buried?
You're the one making half-assed claims. You want the figure to be 950,000 but you can't prove it. End of.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
And how does the alternative view help you ? I can still see the dark pit under the rails :roll: Wow, how mental is this ?
No, there aren't any pits under the grates. The model shows some small piles of wood at the ends of the grates. Laponder shows some wood but there aren't any eyewitnesses to any large quantities of wood or other fuel being used. Rajchman describes "twigs the size of toothpicks" and alternately, some "brush"? Wiernik describes no fuel at all.
Desperation turns into blatant lies and denial. The pit has been highlighted and you just pretend you can't see it. You then desperately offer another view of the grates thinking this will help you but even that shows the dark sides of the pit. Don't you have no sense of shame ??

Who cares if no-one mentioned 'large quantities of wood' ? Several mention wood,petrol and human fat being used. That''s all that is required. Case closed.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
How many times do you have to be told that the cremation is an endothermic reaction? A human cadaver does NOT contain enough calories to burn the soft tissue and carbonize the bones. What is it about that you can't understand? It takes the addition of an external fuel source to cremate both animals and humans. Since there was no fuel source in sufficient quantities available at Treblinka to cremate the imaginary 850,000 to 950,000 cadavers, the magic Jew barbeque was fantasized to explain that lack.
The wick effect puts paid to any fantasies you have about cremation. Human fat drips on the wood and fuels the fires as demonstrated, but you can't handle it.



Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Do you mind repeating this in plain English please ? I can't even fathom out what your trying to say .
So, another innumerate hoaxer who can't understand even some basic mathematics. Quelle surprise. It was impossible for the M&H clamshell equipped draglines to both dig and stockpile the excavated dirt from the graves as described by Wiernik and Rajchman. Both the Wiernik model and the Laponder model show single cone stockpiles around the graves. That is physically impossible for a dragline with a ~35 foot boom (or less, in the case of the model A) to build. None of the clowns describing the graves had any experience around construction sites or equipment so blithely assumed that a dragline (excavator) has no limits on its abilities. Just another "Oopsie" in the list of Treblinka fantasies.
Bit of a shit argument this really, isn't it ?
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
And while your at it , where are the actual testimonies/statements of your original 11 witnesses who according to you claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ?
The sources and links to the statements from the eleven witnesses are in my previous posts. If you can't be bothered to read them, don't ask me to endlessly repeat them. It's what they claimed, take it or leave it but the fact remains that eleven witnesses claimed that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and six of those witnesses said that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers.
In other words, probably none of them claimed the whole gas chamber was hermetically sealed, hence your reluctance to reproduce their statements.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
The fat from a cadaver is part of the necessary heat to cremate the body. As said before, cremation is endothermic so the cadaver CANNOT supply sufficient heat to cremate itself. You are apparently incapable of comprehending that fact. (shrug) Feel free to wallow in your ignorance, Lupus.
Turnagain pretends he isnt aware of the other key elements of the fuel used, ie wood and petrol. Your 'endothermic' rants are irrelevant. I've already told this before.
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm


Schlomo was talking about the open air cremations that supposedly took place at A-B.
Yeah...and ? :roll:
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Other than the kindling that was necessary to set the bodies ablaze, there wasn't any fuel used for the magic Jew barbeques at Treblinka and Sobibor. What don't you understand about that, Lupus?
What are you even talking about ? You're actually claiming that no wood or petrol was used for the Treblinka cremations ??? Ha Ha :lol: :lol: How mad is that ?? No doubt your cranky mind has come to this conclusion because according to you "no witnesses mentioned large quantities of wood " ??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need help mate, seriously :roll:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7014
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

The wick effect puts paid to any fantasies you have about cremation. Human fat drips on the wood and fuels the fires as demonstrated, but you can't handle it.
This depends on the melting point of the fat. As people know, fats and oil are the same, but the melting point is different.
This statement does not detract from the fact that the average amount of lipids in people are about 18%. There is of course about 48kg of water. This takes 100mJ of heat energy to evaporate before combustion can start on the proteins and lipids.
Even if all of the fat dripped out which it will not it is not enough to cremate a body.
The cremation of a body is a highly endothermic reaction requiring huge amounts of energy.
the Poster is claiming the opposite which is scientifically impossible; he is claiming corpses are exothermic like paper or coal.
This has been discussed at length before with another poster (He no longers posts here)

To claim the Germans had wonderful methods of cremation defies the facts. Since it takes two to four hours at temperatures ranging from 1,400 and 2,100 F, or 760 and 1,150 C, the estimated energy required to cremate one body is roughly equal to the amount of fuel required to drive 4,800 miles, or 7,725 kilometers.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 7923
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus wrote:
So, the carcass was reduced to a weakly smoking heap of ashes, not exactly a 'more or less complete carbonization' !! Mattogno conveniently 'forgot' to read the results of the experiment . And therefore so did you.
The briquettes were compressed coal dust. Coal has a heat value of about 2.5 times that of wood. Thus 3 cwt of briquettes would equal about 750 lbs of wood. Tar has even more heat value than coal so 25 kg of tar would be about the equivalent of 135+ lbs of wood. Throw in the straw and we're looking at over 1,100 lbs of equivalent wood. That's for a skinned and presumably eviscerated horse with the viscera thrown onto the fire. The nutzoid's and your attempt to minimize the amount of fuel used to cremate a skinned horse just fell on its arse, Lupus.
You're the one making half-assed claims. You want the figure to be 950,000 but you can't prove it. End of.
The Treblinka narrative states that between 850,000 and 950,000 victims were gassed and cremated. I'll repost what Wiernik said about transports after the cremations began.
After the Bulgarian transports, more transports began to come from Bialystok and Grodno. 1n the meantime I had finished the construction of the laboratory, the laundry and the rooms for the women.
What can't you understand about that, Lupus? Hoefle wrote that 713,555 were sent to Treblinka by December 31, 1942. After the cremations began in 1943, Wiernik wrote that more transports came from Bulgaria, Bialystok and Grodno. He doesn't name all of the points of origin or the numbers transported but the narrative states that between 850,000 and 950,000 were murdered and Wiernik writes nothing to contradict that.

Yep, desperation turns into blatant lies. There isn't any pit under the grates. What can't you understand about a cadaver can't cremate itself? There isn't enough twigs, brush, brushwood, brushwood with petrol thrown on it or wood to make some little campfires to produce the heat necessary to cremate 2,000 to 3,000 bodies. You can stamp your feet and shriek, "Can too, can too" from now till forever but it takes substantial amounts of fuel to cremate a human cadaver and thousands of tons of firewood wasn't available at Treblinka. Finito. End of story.
Bit of a shit argument this really, isn't it ?
Only to an innumerate fool who has no experience with construction equipment. You obviously can't comprehend that 250 cubic meters of dirt stockpiled with a 45 degree angle of repose equals a one meter long single cone stockpile 15.8 meters high. Your ignorance isn't my concern.
In other words, probably none of them claimed the whole gas chamber was hermetically sealed, hence your reluctance to reproduce their statements.
Go read the statements from the witnesses. Or not (shrug).
Turnagain pretends he isnt aware of the other key elements of the fuel used, ie wood and petrol. Your 'endothermic' rants are irrelevant. I've already told this before.
Again, your ignorance isn't my concern. The amount of heat necessary to cremate a human body is well known. You can stamp your feet and deny it all you want but that isn't going to change reality.
What are you even talking about ? You're actually claiming that no wood or petrol was used for the Treblinka cremations ??? Ha Ha :lol: :lol: How mad is that ?? No doubt your cranky mind has come to this conclusion because according to you "no witnesses mentioned large quantities of wood " ??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need help mate, seriously
Witnesses have testified to the amount of wood and petrol used to kindle the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. If you have witnesses who claim that sufficient quantities of wood/fuel was used to cremate the bodies then now is the time to produce them. I've never claimed that nothing was used as kindling to set the bodies ablaze at Treblinka. Frantic little lies like that don't help your cause, Lupus. Neither do endless strings of emojis.

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 pm
The wick effect puts paid to any fantasies you have about cremation. Human fat drips on the wood and fuels the fires as demonstrated, but you can't handle it.
This depends on the melting point of the fat. As people know, fats and oil are the same, but the melting point is different.
This statement does not detract from the fact that the average amount of lipids in people are about 18%. There is of course about 48kg of water. This takes 100mJ of heat energy to evaporate before combustion can start on the proteins and lipids.
Even if all of the fat dripped out which it will not it is not enough to cremate a body.
The cremation of a body is a highly endothermic reaction requiring huge amounts of energy.
the Poster is claiming the opposite which is scientifically impossible; he is claiming corpses are exothermic like paper or coal.
This has been discussed at length before with another poster (He no longers posts here)

To claim the Germans had wonderful methods of cremation defies the facts. Since it takes two to four hours at temperatures ranging from 1,400 and 2,100 F, or 760 and 1,150 C, the estimated energy required to cremate one body is roughly equal to the amount of fuel required to drive 4,800 miles, or 7,725 kilometers.
Huntinger again dodges my request for a source for his 68kg claim. Instead he produces some random words and numbers above, and tries to pass it off as a relevant response. Hilarious :lol:

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7014
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:44 pm


Huntinger again dodges my request for a source for his 68kg claim. Instead he produces some random words and numbers above, and tries to pass it off as a relevant response. Hilarious :lol:
The poster has given no reason why he thinks the words are random or that the figures are incorrect; saying so does not make it so. He is commenting for the sake of it without any value added and giggles like any screaming queen would do.
If the poster has other information as to the average mass of people then he can produce that. The math is precise.
If he feels the math is wrong then perhaps he could explain with different calculation the error.
The mean mass of people varies region to region.
62 kg is the worlds mean mass
70.8kg is for Europe
The average mass of Poles in modern times is 78kg.
World Data Information
Last edited by Huntinger on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
Lupus wrote:
So, the carcass was reduced to a weakly smoking heap of ashes, not exactly a 'more or less complete carbonization' !! Mattogno conveniently 'forgot' to read the results of the experiment . And therefore so did you.
The briquettes were compressed coal dust. Coal has a heat value of about 2.5 times that of wood. Thus 3 cwt of briquettes would equal about 750 lbs of wood. Tar has even more heat value than coal so 25 kg of tar would be about the equivalent of 135+ lbs of wood. Throw in the straw and we're looking at over 1,100 lbs of equivalent wood. That's for a skinned and presumably eviscerated horse with the viscera thrown onto the fire. The nutzoid's and your attempt to minimize the amount of fuel used to cremate a skinned horse just fell on its arse, Lupus.
in your last response you reposted Mattognos article without specifying what your argument was. I had to guess it was about Mattogno appearing to claim only carbonization was achieved , but as I demonstrated this was untrue, in fact the carcass was reduced to ashes. So now you just ignore that debunking and continue with some other shit .

Listen, the results of the experiment have been recorded :

Experiment I (carcass placed on pit above ground): 4.5 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.5 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Experiment II (carcass placed on pit above ground): 3.88 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.43 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Experiment III (carcass placed on pit above ground): 6.75 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.75 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Average of experiments I to III: 5.04 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.56 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Experiment IV (carcass placed on inner pit below ground): 3.65 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.41 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Experiment V (carcass placed on inner pit below ground): 4.76 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.53 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Experiment VI (carcass placed on inner pit below ground): 4.50 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.5 kg of wood per kg of carcass)
Average of experiments IV to VI: 4.30 E.U. per kg of carcass (= 0.48 kg of wood per kg of carcass) [114]

Are you saying these ratios (in bold) are wrong ?
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
You're the one making half-assed claims. You want the figure to be 950,000 but you can't prove it. End of.


The Treblinka narrative states that between 850,000 and 950,000 victims were gassed and cremated. I'll repost what Wiernik said about transports after the cremations began.
After the Bulgarian transports, more transports began to come from Bialystok and Grodno. 1n the meantime I had finished the construction of the laboratory, the laundry and the rooms for the women.
What can't you understand about that, Lupus? Hoefle wrote that 713,555 were sent to Treblinka by December 31, 1942. After the cremations began in 1943, Wiernik wrote that more transports came from Bulgaria, Bialystok and Grodno. He doesn't name all of the points of origin or the numbers transported but the narrative states that between 850,000 and 950,000 were murdered and Wiernik writes nothing to contradict that.
I fully understand that you are desperate for the figure to be 950,000, but you can't prove it. And according to your standards of evidence, if a witness didn't state the details ( ie amount of wood) then it didnt happen. So if Wiernik didn't mention the details of your 190,000 deportees from 1943, then they didn't arrive. OK ? So that just leaves the 713,000 decomposing Jews to cremate, and a few thousand Bulgarians. Which renders your claim of 190,000 big fat juicy Jews cremated without being buried as null and void.
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
Yep, desperation turns into blatant lies. There isn't any pit under the grates. What can't you understand about a cadaver can't cremate itself? There isn't enough twigs, brush, brushwood, brushwood with petrol thrown on it or wood to make some little campfires to produce the heat necessary to cremate 2,000 to 3,000 bodies. You can stamp your feet and shriek, "Can too, can too" from now till forever but it takes substantial amounts of fuel to cremate a human cadaver and thousands of tons of firewood wasn't available at Treblinka. Finito. End of story.

Just to remind you what a liar you are, here's the pic again with them nasty little arrows , have a good look :

Image

I never said a cadavar could cremate itself, so why are you lying again about what I actually said ? You have no idea how much wood was used, as no specific amounts were mentioned, so you're argument is flawed anyway. The important thing is that originally you claimed this :
Generally, it take from 400 to 600 kg of seasoned firewood to cremate a cadaver
viewtopic.php?p=166544#p166544

..which just proves how much you know , doesn't it ? :lol:

You can't even prove that firewood was not brought in by road or rail . So again you're argument is flawed.
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
Bit of a shit argument this really, isn't it ?
Only to an innumerate fool who has no experience with construction equipment. You obviously can't comprehend that 250 cubic meters of dirt stockpiled with a 45 degree angle of repose equals a one meter long single cone stockpile 15.8 meters high. Your ignorance isn't my concern.
Hey ! Why don't you contact the revisionists and see if they'll include this in their next holocaust handbook ! Please let me know what they say in their reply :lol:
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
In other words, probably none of them claimed the whole gas chamber was hermetically sealed, hence your reluctance to reproduce their statements.
Go read the statements from the witnesses. Or not (shrug).
Turnagain confirms he made it all up .
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm

Again, your ignorance isn't my concern. The amount of heat necessary to cremate a human body is well known. You can stamp your feet and deny it all you want but that isn't going to change reality.
How do you know what levels of heat were obtained at Treblinka ?
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:28 pm
What are you even talking about ? You're actually claiming that no wood or petrol was used for the Treblinka cremations ??? Ha Ha :lol: :lol: How mad is that ?? No doubt your cranky mind has come to this conclusion because according to you "no witnesses mentioned large quantities of wood " ??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need help mate, seriously
Witnesses have testified to the amount of wood and petrol used to kindle the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. If you have witnesses who claim that sufficient quantities of wood/fuel was used to cremate the bodies then now is the time to produce them. I've never claimed that nothing was used as kindling to set the bodies ablaze at Treblinka. Frantic little lies like that don't help your cause, Lupus. Neither do endless strings of emojis.
So your argument actually is you believe small amounts of wood etc were used for kindling but no further wood was added to the fire because none of the witnesses mentioned so , which means the cremations couldn't have happened !! What a great argument that is :roll: :roll:

This is what you think even if no nazi confirms this, no camp survivor confirms this, fires were witnessed for months, smells were observed for months, all witnesses confirm the Jews were exterminated in these death camps, no evidence exists of actual Jews being transited to the Russian East as per documentary evidence, and all these AR and Chelmno Jews had received 'Special Treatment' per the Korherr Report ? Wow - so basically all of your claims are based on nothing but un-evidenced speculation then ? Oh and not forgetting you despise Jews, but that's just secondary and coincidental, yeah ? - mmmm ! How very interesting :shock:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nessie and 16 guests