Witch Trials

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6387
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus you are totally off topic. Please stick to the trials thank you.


π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:09 pm
Lupus you are totally off topic. Please stick to the trials thank you.
I've just reported you for trolling. This topic is not about actual 'witch-trials' as you should have realised when I informed readers in the second post of this thread about the reason this thread was produced ( not by me), and what the topics will be. You even commented on this, mumbling something about Charles Traynor. You are therefore feigning ignorance and indulging in trolling. Please do this somewhere else where it will be appreciated more. There's a good boy.

Werd
Posts: 9585
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Werd »

Lupus Rothstein wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:25 pm
You are therefore feigning ignorance and indulging in trolling.
You're one to talk.

You're intentionally ignoring my newly fashioned argument about the "notice" taken in 1960's trials in Germany and how and why it was done. You can start here on page 9 and work your way to the end at page 11. There's a treat in it for you. Turnagain got mad and told me, a fellow revisionist, to go F myself and he put me on ignore because he either doesn't like or doesn't comprehend my argument that even Huntinger accepts. I mean I already caught you on page 10 dodging it anyway, but I'll give you a second chance to face it head on.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6387
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

This thread appears to be all over the place. I do not think I need to write about chemical potential energy etc again to suit the needs of this poster. Everything is written elsewhere if one does research.
Last edited by Huntinger on Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.


π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Scott »

Lupus Rothstein wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:50 pm
Huntinger wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 pm
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:56 pm

Try reading article 21 of the IMT charter with some comprehension. If you can accomplish that perhaps it will come to you.


Good, it is trying hard on this thread and others to derail by sneering, going off topic, saying nothing. Make it focus on article 21. Forget about grates, hermetic seals, draglines etc, different countries or even lie witnesses.
Try and make this Jude honest.


I have had to report you again for repeated violation of forum rules. You are now referring to me as both 'it' and 'Jude'. I expect Scott will have to deliver another warning to you over this latest unacceptable outburst.


I can't believe that I am saying this, Huntinger, but "please check your pronouns."

I assume that Lupus should have a male pronoun, or "they" can tell us otherwise. "He" or "She" (as appropriate) should be fine.

"It" is usually considered a pejorative when talking to a person, and that is what we want to avoid, so don't use it.

As far as "Jude," or "Jew" in every conversation, well, Lupus is wearing the Israeli flag on his sleeve so we probably don't need to be extra-informed.

We do need to improve the tone of the forum, especially the Holocaust sektor.

Not that it has to be dull.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:)

β€œNow we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6387
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Scott wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:34 am
We do need to improve the tone of the forum, especially the Holocaust sektor.
Thanks for your cooperation.

:)
I agree. I cannot be bothered anymore with this poster you are referring to; basically nothing has been said that does not appear to be obfuscating, at least to me. I have disengaged with discussing anything with this individual or about this individual from this point forward.
Scott wrote:Not that it has to be dull.
"OlΓ©, OlΓ©, OlΓ©"
Image


π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Turnagain
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus wrote:
But I asked you how sure you were that these witnesses were qualified to give such an assessment , and your response was basically that just being a witness was sufficient to arrive at a technical/scientific assessment . But this just isn't true is it ? Think about it for a minute then get back to me.

I gave you the likely reason why they made such a claim. Are you saying this reason is implausible or highly unlikely ?
There were at least eleven (11) witnesses to the hermetically sealed gas chambers. You claim to have doubts about their statements. So? What specific reason do you have for doubting their statements? Other than the fact that their statements render the so-called gas chambers inoperable. The fact is that there weren't any gas or vacuum chambers at Treblinka. Neither were there any steam chambers.

What makes you think that any gas chambers actually existed at Treblinka? Are you claiming that Samuel Rajzman was qualified to testify at the IMT that there were gas chambers at Treblinka? Why was he more qualified than the witnesses who claimed that they were hermetically sealed or functioned as vacuum chambers? BTW, Rajzman claimed to be an accountant.
Lupus wrote:
Wow ! Talk about creative thinking !! Or more like another act of desperation as you try and back up your original 'judicial notice' claim.
Here is the testimony of Samuel Rajzman at the IMT.
MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: And what happened later on to these people?

RAJZMAN: These people were taken directly along the Himmelfahrtstrasse to the gas chambers.

326

27 Feb. 46

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: And tell us, please, how did the Germans behave while killing their victims in Treblinka?

RAJZMAN: If you mean the actual executions, every German guard had his special job. I shall cite only one example. We had a ScharFuehrer Menz, whose special job was to guard the so-called "Lazarett." In this "Lazarett" all weak women and little children were exterminated who had not the strength to go themselves to the gas chambers


There are further mentions of "gas chambers" but are you actually claiming that the IMT DIDN'T take judicial notice of the gas chambers?
My question to you was what was the purpose of this 'hermetic cap' ?
Wiernik didn't state the purpose of the roof vent with the hermetic cap. He simply stated that there was a vent and it had a hermetic cap, it was hermetically sealed. Was the hermetic cap removed to aid in ventilation after a gassing? Wiernik doesn't say so that's unknown but that's the most likely explanation. Specifically, the purpose of a hermetic cap is to hermetically seal something. In this case, a roof vent.
No, the question is whether the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, you want to make out they were by mentioning "11 witnesses" . I have told you why they were mistaken and I supplied you with two witnesses who mention a hole/vent on the roof and according to Goldfarb it was for the removal of the gas. So how can the chamber be hermetically sealed if this hole/vent existed ?
You have one (1) witness, Goldfarb, who claims that there was a net over the roof vent. Wiernik stated that the roof vent had a hermetic cap. Here is the definition of "hermetic":
herΒ·metΒ·ic (hΙ™r-mΔ•tβ€²Δ­k) also herΒ·metΒ·iΒ·cal (-Δ­-kΙ™l)
adj.
1. Completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air.

What part of "hermetic cap" don't you understand, Lupus? Why do you claim that the eleven witnesses were wrong about the hermetically sealed gas chambers? I can't find anything other than your statement that they were "unqualified". If that's the case, why was Rajzman allowed to testify to the gas chambers at the IMT? Oh, wait a minute, I know. Rajzman helped the holyhoax tale and the eleven witnesses bollixed it up. That's why Rajzman was qualified and the witnesses weren't.
Yes, all the other witnesses made an incorrect (but understandable) assumption. According to the HC article, Goldfarb and Wiernik actually participated in the construction of the gas chambers, which suggests they would be more qualified to make an accurate assessment.
Wiernik also made the assumption that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. He said that the doors were hermetically sealed and the roof vent had a hermetic cap. You apparently can't comprehend that. Goldfarb said that the vent had a net over it. Actually, it's just another case of the fantasies going astray. Like Wiernik claiming that there were five graves and Rajchman claiming that there were eleven graves. If the witnesses were telling the truth their stories would have matched except for minor details. Instead we get fantasies of blue cadavers, black cadavers and yellow ones.
No you don't remember correctly, according to Kues he claimed within a 2 mile radius the wooded areas amounted to less than 4 square kilometres, and with little evidence of felling.
That's according to Kues but perhaps I didn't recall correctly and the radius for no evidence of logging was 2 miles. That's radius, Lupus, which means four (4) miles diameter. That's an area of 12.6 square miles. How did you come up with an area of four square kilometers? Are you an innumerate like most hoaxers?
Logs from pine trees would be adequate fuel for cremations. Also, why would wood be delivered to that area of camp ?
There was no sign of any extensive logging around Treblinka. Quote the relevant passages from Kues.
So you refuse to produce the source for your calculation, which usually means you have been busy in your shed inventing things again
Just enter "hindu cremations" into your search bar for a source to the amount of wood needed for cremating a human cadaver.
I'll do more than half it, i'll reduce it by 90%. I have read Roberto Muelhenkamps' research on this and he has evidence to prove that the average kg of wood required to cremate one corpse would be between 8 and 31, depending on other factors like nationality of Jew and decomposition levels etc. The overall average was 12.18kg. So already you will need to seriously reassess your claim regarding the ludicrously high levels of wood you claim is required.
Roberto the nutzoid has his head tucked firmly in his nether regions. Post your quotes from witnesses who claim that large quantities of wood was used to cremate the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. The Floss method, aka the magic Jew barbeque was fantasized to explain the lack of fuel for cremating the ~850,000 to ~950,000 cadavers at Treblinka. The whole point of it was that if the first layer of fat women could be set ablaze with kindling, they would serve as a fuel source to set the remaining 2,000 to 3,000 on fire. What utter claptrap.
Your first sentence is irrelevant so why have you wrote it ? Are you still ignorant of the essential ingredient for the cremations, ie WOOD ? :roll:
Looks like you are not grasping the basic principles of the 'wick effect' . Looks like you are ignorant over the gap between the rails and the fuel. What evidence do you have to support your claim that the bodies were separated from the kindling by the width of the rails ? The concrete blocks stood 70 cm from the ground and the rails were placed on these (judgement of the dussledorf court) around the edge of a 1 metre deep pit ( statement of Ukrainian witness Pavel Leleko ).
In that case, Lupus, name and quote your witnesses who claim that large quantities of wood was used to cremate the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. As far as your wick effect, go here for an explanation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wick_effect If you don't like Wiki, post "wick effect spontaneous human conbustion" in your search bar.

As far as Leleko claiming that there was a one meter pit under the grate, one witness claimed that the grate was 50 centimeters off the ground while another claimed that it was 70 cemtimeters. Another witness claimed that the grate was in the bottom of a six meter deep trench. Another case of hoaxers not getting their lies straight. Leleko also said that the graves were located along the eastern border of the camp. Wiernik claimed that they were near the gas chambers and toward the south and west side of the camp. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Sure there were deaths from non-gassing events, but you don't have any witnesses to claim this was the reason for the cremations, which basically lasted most of the day and stunk the place out for months.
Uh-huh, no chance that witnesses were lying. Your hearsay includes claims that the cremations were volcano like. Try to do better than that, Lupus.

I said that the Germans could have cremated some bodies. They could also have buried them in the cemetery just down the road from Treblinka. Smoke and bad odors don't necessarily indicate cremations.
So according to you all the witnesses claimed bodies were stacked 30 high . That's not what I have read, maybe you have other sources. I think you need to produce them. You still appear to under the impression a 'body' was an average sized human being , but fail to recognise that a large portion of these bodies were decomposed and just body parts in some cases, so it's not exactly the same as 30 high normal dead bodies is it ?
I wrote "~30" or don't you understand the symbol for "approximately"? Well, apparently not but I'm not responsible for your ignorance, Lupus. Thirty meters is 98.4 feet. Place a body every foot and you have 98 bodies per layer. Call it 100 bodies for rounding and convenience. So, for 3,000 bodies it would take a stack of bodies APPROXIMATELY or (~) 30 bodies high.

You do bring up an interesting point about the body parts. The bodies were supposedly exhumed with the clamshell equipped draglines from T-1. The number of whole bodies exhumed by that method would be a very small fraction of the total number of bodies. I'll post a video of a clamshell in operation later since you probably don't know what it is. It's more proof that the whole cockamamie tale of gassing, burials, exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque is bullshit.
I wasn't aware that it was a requirement for the witnesses, mainly comprising of simple and poorly educated peasant-types, already traumatised and stressed out their heads , to be experts in the functioning of gas chamber extermination.
Right, the Nessie defense with the witnesses were dumb shits added to not knowing their arse from their elbow. Only in holyhoax la-la land.

Turnagain
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus wrote:
So you want me to explain why eleven eyewitnesses claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ? Well, first you have to ask yourself if these witnesses would be properly qualified to make such a claim. Ask yourself that first, then if you arrive at the answer 'yes' you will need to explain how you arrived at that conclusion.
No, Lupus, if you want to impeach the the testimony of those who testified or said that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, you must provide a reason for doing so. If you believe that the witnesses don't have the qualifications to claim that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed then state why they lack qualifications to make statements about the gas chambers. You can then state what qualifications are necessary to be able to determine if the gas chambers were hermetically sealed.

For some excerpts of Eliahu Rosenberg's testimony at the Eichmann trial in Jerusalem go here:
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... imony.html
Rosenberg was one of the eleven who claimed that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. His testimony that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed was taken without objection by the court. Clearly the Israeli court did NOT consider Rosenberg to be a "poorly educated peasant-type, already traumatised and stressed out of his head". Nobody questioned the veracity of his testimony. Why do you demand that I must question Rosenberg's testimony?

The fact is that the testimony of Rosenberg and the ten other witnesses creates an impossibility. Such a chamber would collapse if the exhaust of an IC engine was pumped into it or the air was pumped out of it. The gas/vacuum chamber at Treblinka could NOT and did NOT exist. Your only explanation for that is that the witnesses were a bunch of dumb shits who didn't know their arse from their elbows. Not a very convincing theory, Lupus.

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am

There were at least eleven (11) witnesses to the hermetically sealed gas chambers. You claim to have doubts about their statements. So? What specific reason do you have for doubting their statements? Other than the fact that their statements render the so-called gas chambers inoperable. The fact is that there weren't any gas or vacuum chambers at Treblinka. Neither were there any steam chambers.


I've already told you why i 'doubt' their claim. They saw the hermetically sealed doors, and incorrectly (but understandably) assumed the whole chamber must be hermetically sealed too. For them to give an accurate assessment on a technical matter such as the hermetically sealed nature of the gas chamber, then they would either have to be involved in the construction of the gas chamber or carried out a detailed inspection. Do you have evidence this was the case ? How many of your witnesses inspected the room in detail , and how many assisted in the construction ? My two witnesses assisted in the construction, and the holes in the roof were obviously not for ventilation, as ventilation was obtained when the shutters were opened at the back, at the end of the gassing. So, the hole in the roof was to ensure the chamber was not hermetically sealed, and when Wiernik referred to it as a 'hermetic cap' only he knows what he meant, but if there is a 'cap' then there must be a hole, so my two more qualified witnesses have proven the chambers were NOT fully hermetically sealed.


Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
What makes you think that any gas chambers actually existed at Treblinka? Are you claiming that Samuel Rajzman was qualified to testify at the IMT that there were gas chambers at Treblinka? Why was he more qualified than the witnesses who claimed that they were hermetically sealed or functioned as vacuum chambers? BTW, Rajzman claimed to be an accountant.


The existence of gas chambers is a proven fact as both perpetrators and victims confirmed they did. This corroboration is crucial. Also, the Korherr Report makes it clear the Jews who were 'evacuated' to the AR camps and Chelmno were subject to 'Special Treatment', which was a euphemism for 'murder' in approx 99% of cases ( this has been proven), so this backs up the witnesses even if it doesn't prove the murder method. Also, a large portion of the Nazi staff were trained gassing operatives at euthanasia centres, so again this is more evidence to help confirm the existence of gas chambers. Then the existence of cremations/smells witnessed by multiple witnesses and the horrendously low survivor numbers ( a handful of survivors and only because they revolted and escaped) basically seals the deal.

The 'qualifications' I refer to are not based on a witness' school exam results or their trade. Even if a poorly educated peasant Jew observed hundreds of naked humans being brutally forced into a building, then saw them in a heap of dead bodies a few minutes later, and also witnessed the noise of a motor in between, followed by a mass cremation operation, then this is all the qualifications you need to arrive at a conclusion that a murder operation is taking place, by engine exhaust or something of a mechanical nature. But to make a more technical assessment over the hermetically sealed nature of a building, is much harder. One would have to have carried out a full inspection of the gas chamber to arrive at an accurate assessment as regards that . But who knows, maybe you have already supplied a list of your 11 witnesses who did exactly that :lol:

Even if Rajman did not actually see the engines responsible for the gassing, I think if he applied a tiny amount of common sense, coupled with what he did actually see ( I believe he was a corpse carrier and observed the cremations) , and info he gained from others, then I would have thought he was more qualified to testify over the existence of gas chambers than any of your 11 witnesses would be to claim the chambers were 100% hermetically sealed. Yes ?
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
Lupus wrote:
Wow ! Talk about creative thinking !! Or more like another act of desperation as you try and back up your original 'judicial notice' claim.
Here is the testimony of Samuel Rajzman at the IMT.
MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: And what happened later on to these people?

RAJZMAN: These people were taken directly along the Himmelfahrtstrasse to the gas chambers.

326

27 Feb. 46

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: And tell us, please, how did the Germans behave while killing their victims in Treblinka?

RAJZMAN: If you mean the actual executions, every German guard had his special job. I shall cite only one example. We had a ScharFuehrer Menz, whose special job was to guard the so-called "Lazarett." In this "Lazarett" all weak women and little children were exterminated who had not the strength to go themselves to the gas chambers


There are further mentions of "gas chambers" but are you actually claiming that the IMT DIDN'T take judicial notice of the gas chambers?
Firstly you haven't addressed my points and questions regarding the 'soap' and 'katyn' situation. No doubt you have realised they blow your botch-job argument out the water, resulting in your latest 'sound of silence' stance.

Secondly , The IMT are merely listening to the testimony of Rajman, so how do you interpret this as being the IMT 'taking judicial notice of the existence of gas chambers ' ??? You appear to be getting seriously confused over this issue. You should have just admitted that your original claim was a massive howler, or an invention of a muddled-up mind.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
My question to you was what was the purpose of this 'hermetic cap' ?
Wiernik didn't state the purpose of the roof vent with the hermetic cap. He simply stated that there was a vent and it had a hermetic cap, it was hermetically sealed. Was the hermetic cap removed to aid in ventilation after a gassing? Wiernik doesn't say so that's unknown but that's the most likely explanation. Specifically, the purpose of a hermetic cap is to hermetically seal something. In this case, a roof vent.
Already dealt with in my first response.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
No, the question is whether the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, you want to make out they were by mentioning "11 witnesses" . I have told you why they were mistaken and I supplied you with two witnesses who mention a hole/vent on the roof and according to Goldfarb it was for the removal of the gas. So how can the chamber be hermetically sealed if this hole/vent existed ?
You have one (1) witness, Goldfarb, who claims that there was a net over the roof vent. Wiernik stated that the roof vent had a hermetic cap. Here is the definition of "hermetic":
herΒ·metΒ·ic (hΙ™r-mΔ•tβ€²Δ­k) also herΒ·metΒ·iΒ·cal (-Δ­-kΙ™l)
adj.
1. Completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air.

What part of "hermetic cap" don't you understand, Lupus? Why do you claim that the eleven witnesses were wrong about the hermetically sealed gas chambers? I can't find anything other than your statement that they were "unqualified". If that's the case, why was Rajzman allowed to testify to the gas chambers at the IMT? Oh, wait a minute, I know. Rajzman helped the holyhoax tale and the eleven witnesses bollixed it up. That's why Rajzman was qualified and the witnesses weren't.
Already dealt with in my first response.

I do however need to add that I have told you about 100 times that the witnesses noticed the hermetically sealed door so they just made an incorrect (but understandable) assumption, yet you thought it would be a good idea to ask me again (see your question in red) ! Why ?

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
Yes, all the other witnesses made an incorrect (but understandable) assumption. According to the HC article, Goldfarb and Wiernik actually participated in the construction of the gas chambers, which suggests they would be more qualified to make an accurate assessment.
Wiernik also made the assumption that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. He said that the doors were hermetically sealed and the roof vent had a hermetic cap. You apparently can't comprehend that. Goldfarb said that the vent had a net over it. Actually, it's just another case of the fantasies going astray. Like Wiernik claiming that there were five graves and Rajchman claiming that there were eleven graves. If the witnesses were telling the truth their stories would have matched except for minor details. Instead we get fantasies of blue cadavers, black cadavers and yellow ones.
The assumption is from you. What I do comprehend is that you are incorrectly assuming Wiernik has confirmed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. By Wiernik confirming the existence of a hermetic cap can be interpreted as meaning there was a hole in the roof, and it was not for ventilation, so if there is a hole in the roof (as confirmed by Goldfarb) then the gas chamber cannot be hermetically sealed. He did not confirm when the hermetic cap would have been fixed in place ( ie during a gassing or when the gas chamber was idle), so looks like you've backed another loser here. Goldfarb also did not confirm the gas chambers were fully hermetically sealed. Both were more qualified to arrive at an accurate assessment, but i'm not too sure about your little collection of 11 witnesses, are you ?

Differences in certain measurements or numbers of graves etc are actually evidence they were not given a script. And it is also natural human behaviour, something you probably wouldn't be too clued up on. Your problem is that the key elements of the inmates testimony is corroborated and confirmed by the Nazis and you have failed to produce a credible or believeable reason why . So, looks like you need to get back to the drawing board, pronto.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
No you don't remember correctly, according to Kues he claimed within a 2 mile radius the wooded areas amounted to less than 4 square kilometres, and with little evidence of felling.
That's according to Kues but perhaps I didn't recall correctly and the radius for no evidence of logging was 2 miles. That's radius, Lupus, which means four (4) miles diameter. That's an area of 12.6 square miles. How did you come up with an area of four square kilometers? Are you an innumerate like most hoaxers?
So, Turnagain 'didn't recall correctly' - so according to your standards that makes you a liar doesn't it ? I was quoting from Kues in respect of the 4 square kilometres, so best take it up with him.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
Logs from pine trees would be adequate fuel for cremations. Also, why would wood be delivered to that area of camp ?
There was no sign of any extensive logging around Treblinka. Quote the relevant passages from Kues.
I'll half concede on this point for now. Judging by the evidence produced by Kues , he makes a reasonable case. But I think more extensive research is required before I would fully agree. However it doesn't have any bearing on the debate, as I mentioned earlier wood could have been delivered by road or rail, and even the branches originally collected by the waldkommando to weave into the barbed wire fences, could have been used for fuel once they dried out, as indicated by the passage in Arads' book 'Belzec,Sobibor,Treblinka - page 110'. It is stated that once they dried out they were replaced, and as witnesses also mentioned 'dry branches' being used for fuel (Yechiel Reichman), then this is another highly plausible scenario.

So you don't seem to know why wood would be required in the upper camp , unless you conveniently decided to skip my question. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, would it ?

Here's Kues passage from his 'Tree-felling at Treblinka' article :
Let us reiterate the essentials of Glazar’s testimony. First of all, he tells us that the task of the Jewish inmate workers was to β€œclear the woods around the perimeter of the camp.” Because the trees are felled around the camp’s perimeter they are β€œhauled into” the camp, not taken there by trucks or other vehicles. Next we are told that the trees, which are identified as pines, are sawn and split at a lumberyard in the lower camp before delivered at a nearby gate to the β€œsecond camp” (= upper camp). It is apparent that not all wood is taken to the upper camp, since Glazar writes that he and the other workers delivered β€œwhat wood [was] needed in that part of the camp.”

Nothing about 'limbs from broken trees' that you originally claimed he wrote !
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
So you refuse to produce the source for your calculation, which usually means you have been busy in your shed inventing things again
Just enter "hindu cremations" into your search bar for a source to the amount of wood needed for cremating a human cadaver.
So is this where you got your original figures from ?

Why do I get the impression you are either 1) ignorant of the facts or past debates that produce more relevant sources/data regarding cremations OR 2) aware of them but just want the "horrible results" to go away ?
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
I'll do more than half it, i'll reduce it by 90%. I have read Roberto Muelhenkamps' research on this and he has evidence to prove that the average kg of wood required to cremate one corpse would be between 8 and 31, depending on other factors like nationality of Jew and decomposition levels etc. The overall average was 12.18kg. So already you will need to seriously reassess your claim regarding the ludicrously high levels of wood you claim is required.
Roberto the nutzoid has his head tucked firmly in his nether regions. Post your quotes from witnesses who claim that large quantities of wood was used to cremate the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. The Floss method, aka the magic Jew barbeque was fantasized to explain the lack of fuel for cremating the ~850,000 to ~950,000 cadavers at Treblinka. The whole point of it was that if the first layer of fat women could be set ablaze with kindling, they would serve as a fuel source to set the remaining 2,000 to 3,000 on fire. What utter claptrap.
I'm not claiming 'large' quantities (like you have banded around) were used, and if any witnesses claim otherwise then i'm not aware of them, so I cannot post your requested 'quotes'.

The remainder of your post just resembles a rant, and therefore adds no value to this debate.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
Your first sentence is irrelevant so why have you wrote it ? Are you still ignorant of the essential ingredient for the cremations, ie WOOD ? :roll:
Looks like you are not grasping the basic principles of the 'wick effect' . Looks like you are ignorant over the gap between the rails and the fuel. What evidence do you have to support your claim that the bodies were separated from the kindling by the width of the rails ? The concrete blocks stood 70 cm from the ground and the rails were placed on these (judgement of the dussledorf court) around the edge of a 1 metre deep pit ( statement of Ukrainian witness Pavel Leleko ).
In that case, Lupus, name and quote your witnesses who claim that large quantities of wood was used to cremate the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque. As far as your wick effect, go here for an explanation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wick_effect If you don't like Wiki, post "wick effect spontaneous human conbustion" in your search bar.
See above response regarding your first sentence. I'd rather go to actual scientific experiments and read the conclusions of fire experts than read a wiki post or carry out a google search to a non specified website. Can you direct me to any ? I know a couple, maybe you are aware of them, but as like the data from Muelhenkamps articles, you just want the 'horrible results' to go away . yeah ?
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
As far as Leleko claiming that there was a one meter pit under the grate, one witness claimed that the grate was 50 centimeters off the ground while another claimed that it was 70 cemtimeters. Another witness claimed that the grate was in the bottom of a six meter deep trench. Another case of hoaxers not getting their lies straight. Leleko also said that the graves were located along the eastern border of the camp. Wiernik claimed that they were near the gas chambers and toward the south and west side of the camp. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Wow, a whole 20 cms ???? Get outa town ! So what are you trying to say here ? Whatever it is it won't help you one bit. And who claimed the grate was in the bottom of a 6 meter trench ?

So, looks like i've produced witnesses to help expalin the floss method, which you kept asking me to explain, and i've described the wick effect, and basically how the whole cremation was carried out, yet all you can respond with is the above irrelevance and ranting about witnesses differing by a massive 20 cm re the concrete blocks, and other shit about un-named witnesses. Not good enough i'm afraid. I have done what you asked me too, and done it succesfully but now you realise how it all worked and you can't handle it. Ha Ha ! It doesn't look good from your end, mate :lol: :lol:
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
Sure there were deaths from non-gassing events, but you don't have any witnesses to claim this was the reason for the cremations, which basically lasted most of the day and stunk the place out for months.
Uh-huh, no chance that witnesses were lying. Your hearsay includes claims that the cremations were volcano like. Try to do better than that, Lupus.

I said that the Germans could have cremated some bodies. They could also have buried them in the cemetery just down the road from Treblinka. Smoke and bad odors don't necessarily indicate cremations.
You can claim whatever you like, but unless you can back it then I suggest you keep your fantasies and unfounded speculation to yourself.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
So according to you all the witnesses claimed bodies were stacked 30 high . That's not what I have read, maybe you have other sources. I think you need to produce them. You still appear to under the impression a 'body' was an average sized human being , but fail to recognise that a large portion of these bodies were decomposed and just body parts in some cases, so it's not exactly the same as 30 high normal dead bodies is it ?
I wrote "~30" or don't you understand the symbol for "approximately"? Well, apparently not but I'm not responsible for your ignorance, Lupus. Thirty meters is 98.4 feet. Place a body every foot and you have 98 bodies per layer. Call it 100 bodies for rounding and convenience. So, for 3,000 bodies it would take a stack of bodies APPROXIMATELY or (~) 30 bodies high.
No it wouldn't . Especially if most of the bodies were decomposed and falling apart. Again you do your usual and always go for the highest number, while ignoring some witnesses who mentioned 1,000 or 2,000 bodies. You did the same for the up to '950,000' death toll. Something else you dodged from my last post. Funny how deniers have to revert to these tactics isn't it ?
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
You do bring up an interesting point about the body parts. The bodies were supposedly exhumed with the clamshell equipped draglines from T-1. The number of whole bodies exhumed by that method would be a very small fraction of the total number of bodies. I'll post a video of a clamshell in operation later since you probably don't know what it is. It's more proof that the whole cockamamie tale of gassing, burials, exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque is bullshit.
You do whatever you want. I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove here but whatever it is I can guarantee it's going to be nonsense or more fantasy, judging on your previous output,.
Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:38 am
I wasn't aware that it was a requirement for the witnesses, mainly comprising of simple and poorly educated peasant-types, already traumatised and stressed out their heads , to be experts in the functioning of gas chamber extermination.
Right, the Nessie defense with the witnesses were dumb shits added to not knowing their arse from their elbow. Only in holyhoax la-la land.
So according to you, if an ill-educated peasant, imprisoned in a death camp, traumatised and tortured, knowing his tormentors had wiped out all his family, could not precisely describe the workings of a gas chamber, without getting all the technical details correct, then he's a 'dumb-shit' ?

I think that in itself is enough to understand your vile and unintelligent nature. Again it reinforces my views about the 'calibre' of deniers.

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:35 am
Lupus wrote:
So you want me to explain why eleven eyewitnesses claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ? Well, first you have to ask yourself if these witnesses would be properly qualified to make such a claim. Ask yourself that first, then if you arrive at the answer 'yes' you will need to explain how you arrived at that conclusion.
No, Lupus, if you want to impeach the the testimony of those who testified or said that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, you must provide a reason for doing so. If you believe that the witnesses don't have the qualifications to claim that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed then state why they lack qualifications to make statements about the gas chambers. You can then state what qualifications are necessary to be able to determine if the gas chambers were hermetically sealed.

For some excerpts of Eliahu Rosenberg's testimony at the Eichmann trial in Jerusalem go here:
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... imony.html
Rosenberg was one of the eleven who claimed that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. His testimony that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed was taken without objection by the court. Clearly the Israeli court did NOT consider Rosenberg to be a "poorly educated peasant-type, already traumatised and stressed out of his head". Nobody questioned the veracity of his testimony. Why do you demand that I must question Rosenberg's testimony?

The fact is that the testimony of Rosenberg and the ten other witnesses creates an impossibility. Such a chamber would collapse if the exhaust of an IC engine was pumped into it or the air was pumped out of it. The gas/vacuum chamber at Treblinka could NOT and did NOT exist. Your only explanation for that is that the witnesses were a bunch of dumb shits who didn't know their arse from their elbows. Not a very convincing theory, Lupus.
You obviously cannot grasp what i mean by 'qualified'. My previous post explains for the benefit of those struggling to understand.

Did Roesnberg carry out a detailed inspection of the Gas chamber to arrive at an accurate assessment ? Did he assist in the construction of the gas chamber ? If not, then why are you confident he was 'qualified' to make such a claim ? Do you finally now understand where I am coming from ?

Again you repeat the 'dumb-shit' accusation at these Jews, and all because they have committed the 'crime' of not being qualified gas chamber engineers. Sounds like if anyone should be called a 'dumb-shit' then it's you. You and Mulqueen make a good pair.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Werd and 11 guests