Witch Trials

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:50 pm
Lupus wrote:
Problem for Turnagain, is that the existence of gas chambers, mass extermination and cremation were all confirmed by the Nazi perpetrators. Throw in a bit of incriminating documentary and forensic evidence, and all Turnagains little quibbles about the minutia of death camp actions and activity become totally irrelevant.
Lupus, your reply doesn't even come up to the standards of a weak suck weasel dodge. Your entire premise rests on the dubious testimony of some hapless German soldiers caught up in some postwar vengeful witch trials. You bleat about "documentary and forensic evidence" but produce none of it.

There are at least eleven alleged eyewitnesses who claim that the gas chambers were not only hermetically sealed but six of them claim that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. Care to explain how that was possible?

Arad, ARC, Sturdy-Colls et al. claimed that the draglines dug the mass graves. Care to explain how that was possible?

Then we have the magic Jew barbeque but, according to you, how the cremation of ~1.4 million corpses was accomplished is just a bit of minutia. Do you have some documentary or forensic evidence to show how that was done?
This is why he had to invent his claim that Judicial Notice was in place during the trials, cos it removes the corroborating testimony from the ideal group of witnesses who knew what actually happened - the Nazis .
Besides the IMT there were twelve (12) other trials known as Nuremberg type trials conducted through 1949 that all subscribed to the precedents of the IMT. There is NO evidence that those precedents were relaxed until 1975 or later. You obviously don't have any evidence let alone proof that judicial notice wasn't a factor in the witch trials of the 60s. Either produce some evidence for your claims or they fall on their arse, Lupus.
Indulging in rants and squashing little hoaxer bugs like Lupus is entertaining and a good way to pass time during an Alaskan winter.
Yep, squashing little hoaxer bugs like you is an agreeable winter pastime. Seeing you (and others like you) blow smoke and horse frocky but then come up empty for your holyhoax is a hoot.
You haven't proven they were 'witch trials' , so that's a non-starter for a start. How were the Nazis 'hapless' ? What does that even mean and how is it relevant to the fact they nearly all confirmed the existence of gas chambers and cremations ?

So you want me to explain why eleven eyewitnesses claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ? Well, first you have to ask yourself if these witnesses would be properly qualified to make such a claim. Ask yourself that first, then if you arrive at the answer 'yes' you will need to explain how you arrived at that conclusion. Will you be able to do that ? If you can then respond on another thread, not here as you're clogging it up with off topic posts.

Do the same for the witnesses who claimed the chambers functioned as 'vacuum chambers'.

Who cares how the fires were started ? No-one else does apart from you. If you find it incomprehensible that wood is flammable, and you light it with a match then i'm afraid you really are going to have problems discussing most things.

Why did you even bother to type that passage referring to the Nuremberg Trials. It doesn't prove anything. Especially when you haven't even produced evidence that Judicial Notice of Jews being murdered in gas chambers at Auschwitz or Treblinka was taken at Nuremberg !!!! :roll: Wow, how mad is that ?


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Could I just say, I am not responsible for setting up this new thread, and if I was I wouldn't have called it 'witch Trials'. I think 'Turnagain's rants' would have been a more appropriate title, considering what he admitted to us the other day viewtopic.php?p=166190#p166190



However I take it one of the mods has set this up in order to for Turnagains to let off steam ranting about the usual shit like Floss, how to start a fire, hermetically sealed....blah blah , so at least it's not clogging up the Baddiel thread . :D

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6347
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:52 pm

However I take it one of the mods has set this up in order to for Turnagains to let off steam ranting about the usual shit like Floss, how to start a fire, hermetically sealed....blah blah , so at least it's not clogging up the Baddiel thread . :D
We have the OP who denies setting up the thread? I notice that Charles floating around before, perhaps on his broom, so maybe he set it up. The Floss technique is important; perhaps the Italians could use it at the moment as they are having issues burning corpses. Tell them blood is flammable, stack em high with fat women at the bottom and kids on top, chuck on a match and their problems solved.
I guess hermetic seals are good for suffocation, steaming and gassing all at once; perhaps der Juden had a combo.
Das Nürnberger Militärgericht war ein Hexenprozess and in no way can be considered a proper court of law.
This is interesting and could be discussed here.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus wrote:
You haven't proven they were 'witch trials' , so that's a non-starter for a start.
Any trial that prohibits the defendant from denying the validity of the charge against him can properly be called a medieval witch trial. Are you claiming that medieval trials for witchcraft and consorting with Satan were valid legal proceedings?
So you want me to explain why eleven eyewitnesses claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ? Well, first you have to ask yourself if these witnesses would be properly qualified to make such a claim.
Those were witnesses who claimed to be eyewitnesses to the events. Some, such as Eliahu Rosenberg, testified under oath that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. See the Eichman trial. If you want to impeach the witnesses' qualifications then have at it. By all means "Do the same for the witnesses who claimed the chambers functioned as 'vacuum chambers'".
Who cares how the fires were started ? No-one else does apart from you. If you find it incomprehensible that wood is flammable, and you light it with a match then i'm afraid you really are going to have problems discussing most things.
LOL! Nobody cares about how the little twigs (or brush) were set alight. The notion that some little twigs the size of toothpicks or some brush was sufficient fuel to cremate up to 3,000 cadavers is what you're trying to weasel dodge. The Floss method of cremation was predicated on a layer of fat women serving as the fuel to cremate not only themselves but the remaining ~2,000 to 3,000 cadavers. Such a violation of physical laws is blatant bullshit and you know it, Lupus.
Why did you even bother to type that passage referring to the Nuremberg Trials. It doesn't prove anything. Especially when you haven't even produced evidence that Judicial Notice of Jews being murdered in gas chambers at Auschwitz or Treblinka was taken at Nuremberg !!!! :roll: Wow, how mad is that ?
Lupus denies that the IMT took judicial notice under article 21 of the British and Polish affidavits that Jews were killed with poison gas at the "death camps". Wow, how mad is that?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6347
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

A witch trial is an investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views. Trials are noted for the hysterical atmosphere in which they were conducted; many people were widely suspected of crimes on flimsy evidence. This is certainly what happened at Nürnberg.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain
Posts: 7281
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Turnagain »

Curious how Lupus ever so carefully avoids answering any questions. Your statement about the defendants in the 1960s war crimes trials giving coerced testimony is answered by this:
Note : You watch Huntinger come back with the tale of Hoess getting a whack when he was captured in 1945 , and pretending this equates to 'torture' of Nazi perpetrators in the 1960's trials.
He seeks to belittle and minimize the fact that Hoess was, indeed, tortured for his spurious confession. He omits the statements from his jailers that they used sleep deprivation as one of their techniques. That their job was to "prod" Hoess with axe handles when he began to fall asleep. He also said that Hoess recanted his confession by testifying that only 1,000,000 Jews were murdered on his watch. When called on that he indignantly declared that he had put the word "testified" in inverted commas which meant that it didn't actually mean "to testify in a court". Can't get much more "Jewy" than that.

When I asked him if he agreed with Baddiel that denying the holyhoax should be considered a crime against Jews and be punishable by prison/fines he refused to answer at all. I would place a bet and lay some long odds that Lupus agrees with Baddiel and would consider any "anti-semitic" utterance or deed committed by a goyim to be a crime. We are indeed dealing with a prime example of how the "Chosen people" operate.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6347
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:05 am
He seeks to belittle and minimize the fact that Hoess was, indeed, tortured for his spurious confession. He omits the statements from his jailers that they used sleep deprivation as one of their techniques. That their job was to "prod" Hoess with axe handles when he began to fall asleep. He also said that Hoess recanted his confession by testifying that only 1,000,000 Jews were murdered on his watch. When called on that he indignantly declared that he had put the word "testified" in inverted commas which meant that it didn't actually mean "to testify in a court". Can't get much more "Jewy" than that.
Yes indeed, this Jude is a "sneaky little one"; semantics is one of the tricks they use, so many "facts" have double or triple meanings so as to be placed into any context they wish. This is also the advantage of many lie witnesses having completely different versions of events; when one lot fail others can be cherry picked. The people in the dock at Nürnberg were well aware of the devious nature of der Jude and their JuTrix, being well aware that this was just victors vengeance for the most part. There must have been a point when they actually wished they had committed the crimes they were accused of. Juden may find to their horror that this scenario is not over, at least not just yet.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:31 am
Lupus wrote:
You haven't proven they were 'witch trials' , so that's a non-starter for a start.
Any trial that prohibits the defendant from denying the validity of the charge against him can properly be called a medieval witch trial. Are you claiming that medieval trials for witchcraft and consorting with Satan were valid legal proceedings?
And you have failed to prove this scenario. So this renders your 'witch trial' accusation worthless. You'll need to produce another excuse as to why the Nazis didn't tell the 'revisionist' version of events to the court regarding events at the AR and Chelmno camps ( whatever that may be ! Maybe Turnagain has his own version he would like to share with us :lol: I'll look forward to that :lol: :lol: )
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:31 am
So you want me to explain why eleven eyewitnesses claimed the gas chambers were hermetically sealed ? Well, first you have to ask yourself if these witnesses would be properly qualified to make such a claim.
Those were witnesses who claimed to be eyewitnesses to the events. Some, such as Eliahu Rosenberg, testified under oath that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. See the Eichman trial. If you want to impeach the witnesses' qualifications then have at it. By all means "Do the same for the witnesses who claimed the chambers functioned as 'vacuum chambers'".
So according to Turnagains logic all one has to do to form a 100% accurate opinion on the hermetically sealed nature of a building is to just to 'witness' the building or merely observe it. Wow, how mad is that ?

So how sure are you that Eliahu Rosenberg inspected the gas chamber thoroughly and had the technical expertise to be arrive at such an accurate claim about the gas chambers being fully hermetically sealed ? And if he did manage to carry out this inspection, how was this possible when he was a corpse carrier and therefore probably only gained glimpses of the interior from where he was positioned ie near the big shutters that opened up at the back of the gas chambers ? Maybe in between picking up each batch of dead bodies, he got his magnifying glass and sealant locating toolkit out and carried out an inspection, before going back to dump a load of dead Jews into the grave, yeah ?

But if Turnagain is still left scratching his head at Rosenbergs claim, then I noticed in Rosenbergs 1947 statement, he referred to the gas chamber door as being hermetically sealed. I think even Turnagain can figure out this is probably why Rosenberg thought the whole chamber was hermetically sealed. Sounds plausible enough to me . Doubt if Turnagain does 'plausibility' or 'common sense' though. Ho Hum !
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:31 am
Who cares how the fires were started ? No-one else does apart from you. If you find it incomprehensible that wood is flammable, and you light it with a match then i'm afraid you really are going to have problems discussing most things.


LOL! Nobody cares about how the little twigs (or brush) were set alight. The notion that some little twigs the size of toothpicks or some brush was sufficient fuel to cremate up to 3,000 cadavers is what you're trying to weasel dodge. The Floss method of cremation was predicated on a layer of fat women serving as the fuel to cremate not only themselves but the remaining ~2,000 to 3,000 cadavers. Such a violation of physical laws is blatant bullshit and you know it, Lupus.
Correct, nobody cares how the brushwood and wood and other fuel was set alight, mainly because even a child knows how this works. You put some wood on the floor, light it and Bob's yer Uncle . Why don't you go in your back garden and try it. It's just like magic :lol:

If I was you i'd discard your silly notions and stick to reality. Brush wood /gasoline/wood were used as fuel. If toothpicks were used then you should produce approx 3 witnesses who can corroborate this , including a nazi witness for balance. Good luck with this little task :lol:

Ha Ha, look at Turnagains interpretation of how the Floss method worked . He conveniently forgets to mention the brushwood that was required to be placed under the railway lines on which the bodies were stacked, and tries to claim that 'fat women' on their own was the fuel !!! How dishonest, desperate and mad is that ??


Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:31 am
Why did you even bother to type that passage referring to the Nuremberg Trials. It doesn't prove anything. Especially when you haven't even produced evidence that Judicial Notice of Jews being murdered in gas chambers at Auschwitz or Treblinka was taken at Nuremberg !!!! :roll: Wow, how mad is that ?
Lupus denies that the IMT took judicial notice under article 21 of the British and Polish affidavits that Jews were killed with poison gas at the "death camps". Wow, how mad is that?
It would be mad if you could provide the specific passage in these articles that mentions the gas chambers etc and therefore proves what you claim is true. But you can't, so it is not mad at all.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6347
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm
So according to Turnagains logic all one has to do to form a 100% accurate opinion on the hermetically sealed nature of a building is to just to 'witness' the building or merely observe it. Wow, how mad is that ?
I think it was clear you were asked not to make emotional comments which in this case allures to ad hominem. Hermetic seals have little to do with witchcraft trials unless they were discounted as evidential in one of those trials. The point is one cannot have a partial hermetic seal; the discussion here is about the integrity of the lie witnesses. there is also the probability of any sealed building exploding or imploding depending on the addition or extraction of gases.
Correct, nobody cares how the brushwood and wood and other fuel was set alight, mainly because even a child knows how this works. You put some wood on the floor, light it and Bob's yer Uncle . Why don't you go in your back garden and try it. It's just like magic :lol:

If I was you i'd discard your silly notions and stick to reality. Brush wood /gasoline/wood were used as fuel. If toothpicks were used then you should produce approx 3 witnesses who can corroborate this , including a nazi witness for balance. Good luck with this little task :lol:
This assertion is childish. The response is clear that bodies are not exothermic and will not burn without huge pyres. They certainly would not work as described by any lie witness, There is a whole thread on pyres, please do not allude to this again or hermetic seals where there is also another thread without reading the content first. No one is going to repeat information for any one.
Ha Ha, look at Turnagains interpretation of how the Floss method worked . He conveniently forgets to mention the brushwood that was required to be placed under the railway lines on which the bodies were stacked, and tries to claim that 'fat women' on their own was the fuel !!! How dishonest, desperate and mad is that ??
The method would not work and is a work of fiction, how dishonest is that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lupus has gone completely off topic.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

User avatar
Lupus Rothstein
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Witch Trials

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Again the individual called Huntinger produces a jumble of irrelevance, falsehoods, misunderstandings and nonsense. No doubt with the sole motive of trying to disrupt the discussion. I've been patient with him but enough is enough. No more time will be wasted responding to his useless and rather strange posts.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests