Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by been-there »

Code: Select all

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DVjiHdzkk494/

:roll: So, anyway... Trolling and troll-feeding aside... Back on topic.

In the light of what I recently discovered due to the Jewish press's drama-queen over-reaction to a recent painting of the murder of Simon of Trent — and then what Werd has helped me discover regarding the overwhelming evidence pointing to the TRUTH and accuracy of the regular occurrence of human sacrifice of Christian children in Jewish ritualised murders — the following part of the documentary now takes on a different significance.

At 49:21 the following dialogue commenced.
Dermot Mulqueen: “I'd open a newspaper and I'd see an article on 'the holocaust', and this victim of 'the holocaust', and this fear about the holocaust”.

David Baddiel: “I don't know which newspaper you were reading”.

Dermot Mulqueen: “So we are constantly fed this narrative about anti-semitism in Europe and whatever. And most of the anti-semitism that Jews have experienced in Europe has either been [because of] usury or satanic child sacrifice of Christians by Jews”.

David Baddiel: “Ok. When is that happening?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “Well its been happening, ...its happened over the centuries”.

David Baddiel: “Do you think Jews are still sacrificing babies?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “I don't know to be honest.

David Baddiel: “Do you think they might?"

Dermot Mulqueen: “I'm not the least attracted... That's something that you'd no more.

David Baddiel: “Well, again I haven't been invited to that particular party”.

Dermot Mulqueen: “Ok.

David Baddiel: “So why did you believe that?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “I saw a very good documentary”.

David Baddiel: “Ok. About killing Christian babies. Ok, I think it's time for a song.
The arrogant, ignorance (or the calculated deceit and DENIAL OF REALITY) displayed by David Baddiel starts to take on added dimensions.

Firstly his comment about not knowing which newspapers regularly feature articles on 'the holocaust' seems dishonest or denial bordering on deeply delusional.
ALL the press in Britain, Europe and America regularly carry 'news' stories on 'the holocaust' presented from emotionally gripping perspectives. It is relentless. I have a whole thread on exactly that bizarre and deliberately disturbing phenomena here.

Secondly, does David Baddiel — someone who self-identifies as Jewish but apparently has little to no interest in Judaism or Jewish history — know anything at all about the wealth of detailed documentary evidence confirming the Jewish ritualised cruel and torturous murder of terrified non-Jewish children over the last eight centuries from Britain, to Germany, to Italy, to Spain, to Greece, etc?

Again, what I NOW see as so blatantly obvious is that Dermot Mulqueen is shown making statements that — although Baddiel ridicules them and attempts to refute them as 'lies' — upon investigation are all revealed to be true and accurate!!

From swimming pools and bakeries at Auschwitz,
to the limitations of cremation muffles,
to disproportionate occurence of holocaust newspaper articles,
to Jewish control of the BBC,
to centuries of Jewish human sacrifice of non-Jewish children....

What do the 'true-believers' here at RODOH focus on? Answer: The false logic in Dermot's response to criticism of his song rhyming 'perks' with 'Mercs'. :?

CONCLUSION:
1. Newspapers DO regularly have 'news' stories about the holocaust, about victims of the holocaust, about anti-semitism related to the holocaust. That is an easily verifiable, empirical fact.
So David Baddiel was lying, or was in ignorant DENIAL!

2. Jewish ritual murder of non-Jewish children HAS been occurring down the centuries and has been covered up by Jews, right up to the last century. FACT!!!

So yet again David Baddiel was shown to have been practicing a deception, or was in ignorant DENIAL!
I think it is the latter: namely, ignorant denial. He just doesn't know anything about these topics.

So why was he allowed to research and present a BBC documentary dealing with these subjects??

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that it's because he is a popular Jewish comedian, and the Jews who control the BBC thought it would be a good vehicle to perpetuate the deceits regarding this bogus aspect of WW2 history to have a popular, Jewish ignoramus present it to the ignorant population. They can confirm and validate each other's smug, self-satisfied, self-righteous, arrogant, delusional ignorance.

The question which remains in my mind is, a.) is that because they are consciously practicing a deception, or b.) because they are also similarly self-deluded? I think it is the latter.
I suspect that all those people who appeared in the programme, from Jewish professor Deborah Lipstadt to the Muslim Professor Gilbert Achcar of the School of Oriental and African Studies of the University of London — are all victims of a collossal mass-delusion.
Just like the story of the Emperor's new clothes.
Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I missed this little jewel from Lupus Israel:
What have Jews ever done to you? I doubt you have even spoken to a Jew before. It’s palpable that you’re antisemitic. You are a disgrace.
Knew casually a couple of Jews when I was in the army during AIT. One was a New Yawk Jew who couldn't understand what people from the country did for entertainment with no theaters, long running movies, etc. The concept that people actually did things, hunting, fishing, car racing, etc. and didn't rely upon the notion of "being entertained" totally escaped him. Other than that, I can't say that I'm acquainted with any Jews.

That said, Jews like Emanuel Celler and Jacob Javits and their Immigration Reform Act of 1965 which turned the US from a 90% White, homogeneous country into being a well on it's way to becoming a White minority, shitskin shithole has given me LOTS of reason to dislike Jews. Add to that the never ending efforts to repeal the 2nd amend along with the 1st and the right to call Jews no-good SOBs that need to be expelled from the US. That's just a sample of what I hold the the Jews responsible for from a myriad of ills they've been responsible for in this country.

Got any other idiotic questions about why I don't like Jews, Israel?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Thanks also are due to Turnagain for this educatory reply,
here.

been-there wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:37 am

Code: Select all

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DVjiHdzkk494/

:roll: So, anyway... Trolling and troll-feeding aside... Back on topic.

In the light of what I recently discovered due to the Jewish press's drama-queen over-reaction to a recent painting of the murder of Simon of Trent — and then what Werd has helped me discover regarding the overwhelming evidence pointing to the TRUTH and accuracy of the regular occurrence of human sacrifice of Christian children in Jewish ritualised murders — the following part of the documentary now takes on a different significance.

At 49:21 the following dialogue commenced.
Dermot Mulqueen: “I'd open a newspaper and I'd see an article on 'the holocaust', and this victim of 'the holocaust', and this fear about the holocaust”.

David Baddiel: “I don't know which newspaper you were reading”.

Dermot Mulqueen: “So we are constantly fed this narrative about anti-semitism in Europe and whatever. And most of the anti-semitism that Jews have experienced in Europe has either been [because of] usury or satanic child sacrifice of Christians by Jews”.

David Baddiel: “Ok. When is that happening?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “Well its been happening, ...its happened over the centuries”.

David Baddiel: “Do you think Jews are still sacrificing babies?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “I don't know to be honest.

David Baddiel: “Do you think they might?"

Dermot Mulqueen: “I'm not the least attracted... That's something that you'd no more.

David Baddiel: “Well, again I haven't been invited to that particular party”.

Dermot Mulqueen: “Ok.

David Baddiel: “So why did you believe that?”

Dermot Mulqueen: “I saw a very good documentary”.

David Baddiel: “Ok. About killing Christian babies. Ok, I think it's time for a song.
The arrogant, ignorance (or the calculated deceit and DENIAL OF REALITY) displayed by David Baddiel starts to take on added dimensions.

Firstly his comment about not knowing which newspapers regularly feature articles on 'the holocaust' seems dishonest or denial bordering on deeply delusional.
ALL the press in Britain, Europe and America regularly carry 'news' stories on 'the holocaust' presented from emotionally gripping perspectives. It is relentless. I have a whole thread on exactly that bizarre and deliberately disturbing phenomena here.

Secondly, does David Baddiel — someone who self-identifies as Jewish but apparently has little to no interest in Judaism or Jewish history — know anything at all about the wealth of detailed documentary evidence confirming the Jewish ritualised cruel and torturous murder of terrified non-Jewish children over the last eight centuries from Britain, to Germany, to Italy, to Spain, to Greece, etc?

Again, what I NOW see as so blatantly obvious is that Dermot Mulqueen is shown making statements that — although Baddiel ridicules them and attempts to refute them as 'lies' — upon investigation are all revealed to be true and accurate!!

From swimming pools and bakeries at Auschwitz,
to the limitations of cremation muffles,
to disproportionate occurence of 'holocaust' newspaper articles,
to Jewish control of the BBC,
to centuries of Jewish human sacrifice of non-Jewish children....

What do the 'true-believers' here at RODOH focus on? The false logic in Dermot's response to criticism of his song rhyming 'perks' with 'Mercs'.

CONCLUSION:
1. Newspapers DO regularly have 'news' stories about the holocaust, about victims of the holocaust, about anti-semitism related to the holocaust. That is an easily verifiable, empirical fact.
So David Baddiel was lying, or was in ignorant DENIAL!

2. Jewish ritual murder of non-Jewish children HAS been occurring down the centuries and has been covered up by Jews, right up to the last century. FACT!!!

So yet again David Baddiel was shown to have been practicing a deception, or was in ignorant DENIAL!
I think it is the latter: namely, ignorant denial. He just doesn't know anything about these topics.

So why was he allowed to research and present a BBC documentary dealing with these subjects??

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that it's because he is a popular Jewish comedian, and the Jews who control the BBC thought it would be a good vehicle to perpetuate the deceits regarding this bogus aspect of WW2 history to have a popular, Jewish ignoramus present it to the ignorant population. They can confirm and validate each other's smug, self-satisfied, self-righteous, arrogant, delusional ignorance.

The question which remains in my mind is, a.) is that because they are consciously practicing a deception, or b.) because they are also similarly self-deluded? I think it is the latter.
I suspect that all those people who appeared in the programme, from Jewish professor Deborah Lipstadt to the Muslim Professor Gilbert Achcar of the School of Oriental and African Studies of the University of London — are all victims of a collossal mass-delusion.
Just like the story of the Emperor's new clothes.
Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Lupus Israel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 am
Lupus Israel stamps his feet and shrieks, "Eeevul Narzis, fallacies," and "Where did they goooooo?". HC is a wonderful, unbiased and fair site...just Google it. Just curious, Israel, but what does any of your drivel/trolls have to do with Baddiel? There's endless evidence that the Jews weren't gassed by the eeevul Narzis but does that have anything to do with Baddiel and his little propaganda piece? Why don't you start a new thread for all of your useless drivel and stay on topic? Even with McDermot, Baddiel refused to discuss any aspects of the holyhoax.

Baddiel spent almost an entire hour running around to various hoaxers who all agreed that the holyhoax happened as advertised. Gee, whoda' expected that? The holyhoax really, really happened and arguing with them eeevul neo-Narzi deniers only helps to spread their "lies". You betcha', Israel, that's how you "confront" revisionists.
It’s actually very simple. If you want to deny that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews using various methods (such as gassing and shooting) then you need to show with evidence which can be verified where they went. The very fact that this question has been asked time and time again and not a single Holocaust denier has been able to answer the question satisfactorily speaks volumes about the credibility of the claims made by Holocaust deniers.

Holocaust deniers are not revisionists, they use the term ‘revisionists’ to try and make themselves sound more credible to people. They are deniers, not revisionists.

Lupus Israel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 am
I missed this little jewel from Lupus Israel:
What have Jews ever done to you? I doubt you have even spoken to a Jew before. It’s palpable that you’re antisemitic. You are a disgrace.
Knew casually a couple of Jews when I was in the army during AIT. One was a New Yawk Jew who couldn't understand what people from the country did for entertainment with no theaters, long running movies, etc. The concept that people actually did things, hunting, fishing, car racing, etc. and didn't rely upon the notion of "being entertained" totally escaped him. Other than that, I can't say that I'm acquainted with any Jews.

That said, Jews like Emanuel Celler and Jacob Javits and their Immigration Reform Act of 1965 which turned the US from a 90% White, homogeneous country into being a well on it's way to becoming a White minority, shitskin shithole has given me LOTS of reason to dislike Jews. Add to that the never ending efforts to repeal the 2nd amend along with the 1st and the right to call Jews no-good SOBs that need to be expelled from the US. That's just a sample of what I hold the the Jews responsible for from a myriad of ills they've been responsible for in this country.

Got any other idiotic questions about why I don't like Jews, Israel?
Has it never occurred to you that people enjoy different things?

You have given no plausible reasons to dislike Jews. You use Jews as a scapegoat to cover up for your own insecurities and problems.

I’m curious, how many non-Jews signed the Immigration Reform Act of 1965? You named a couple of Jews and therefore think Jews signed the act, wow! By the way, you should perhaps read a few books about the history of the term ‘white’ in American history because quite a few European ethnic groups weren’t considered to be ‘white’ once upon a time. Since ‘white’ is not a scientific term, it is entirely subjective. It’s funny that you try and racially separate Jew and whites when in fact many of the former look more ‘white’ than many people you only consider to be ‘white’. Most of the Jews living in America are white.

Do you think the Jews are engaging in a conspiracy theory to get rid of white people? :lol: “White genocide” or any other term you want to use to convey that notion is a myth.

The truth is starting to become more and more apparent, so for I have concluded that you are an antisemite, a white suprematist, a Nazi sympathiser, a conspiracy theorist (especially a Holocaust denier), have I missed anything out?

You don’t sound like a very pleasant person. Do you have any real life friends or are your buddies a few people posting holocaust denial online? :lol:

Lupus Israel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Holocaust revisionism aka Holocaust denial is not about debating any parts of the Holocaust. Instead, the users on this forum are just spamming posts full of their racist views, antisemitic views and other vile views.

A couple like to spam endlessly the works of German Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno as some sort of proof, despite the fact that both of their works have been scrutinised and found to be false. Both men have been proven to be liars and in a nutshell cranks. Nevertheless, their works appeal to Holocaust deniers because they think that their works validate their own prejudice views.

Turnagain cries like a little baby when he is asked to prove where the Jews went if they were not gassed. Why? Because he doesn’t have an answer.

That simple question, “Where did the Jews go?” And the answers people receive from Holocaust deniers says everything about the credibility of Holocaust deniers.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:15 pm
Holocaust revisionism aka Holocaust denial is not about debating any parts of the Holocaust. Instead, the users on this forum are just spamming posts full of their racist views, antisemitic views and other vile views.
CODOH: Jewish Revisionists.

One can be a revisionist about the gas chambers, but also NOT be a revisionist/ass kisser of:
1. The Nazi philosophy consisting of stolen/twisted lines from Nietzsche, Blavatsky, Luther, etc.
2. Hitler himself as a man and saviour of Germany.
3. Fascism as an ideal form of government
A couple like to spam endlessly the works of German Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno as some sort of proof, despite the fact that both of their works have been scrutinised and found to be false.
By who? Holocaust Controversies? Last time I checked, all they could do to attack Rudolf was cite Richard Green and Dr. Markiewicz (who Rudolf later debunked in turn). That cite has NOT ONE MENTION OF THE BOOK CURATED LIES! The same book that shows how the Auschwitz Museum INTENTIONALLY DISTORTED 74 documents.
Turnagain cries like a little baby when he is asked to prove where the Jews went if they were not gassed. Why? Because he doesn’t have an answer.
Because it's an irrelevant non sequitor that illogically and unjustly excludes a third middle. I.E. Fake gas chambers with no traces of cyanide in the walls of the leichenkellers consistent with mass gassing AND missing, untraced Jews. The two are NOT mutually exclusive. The fact that you keep asking this question proves I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME TO BUST YOU ON YOUR NON SEQUITOR THAT YOU TRIED DISOWNING, BUT NOW SEEM ALL TOO PROUD TO ASK!
Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:54 pm
It’s actually very simple. If you want to deny that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews using various methods (such as gassing and shooting) then you need to show with evidence which can be verified where they went.
Non sequitor fallacy ONCE AGAIN. All we need to do to at least justify agnosticism about the gas chambers is to show how cyanide levels and analysis of the rooms via chemistry, show that there were not mass gassing operations in terms of the large numbers claimed. Where they are now, has nothing to do with how many of them were clearly NOT IN THAT ALLEGED DEATH CHAMBER! :roll:
Last edited by Werd on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:04 pm
Do you think the Jews are engaging in a conspiracy theory to get rid of white people? :lol: “White genocide” or any other term you want to use to convey that notion is a myth.
Telling white people they need to stop having babies, but opening the borders to cultures they DON'T tell the same thing to means that yes, they want white people to REALLY decrease their numbers. Jews are very open about how they thrive in multicultural societies and that they don't like/they fear white gentile majority cultures.

More Jews cheerleading for mass immigration to white nations
A Jew confesses Jewry's "pro immigration" sins
Rabbi Efrati says Muslim majority Europe is better.
Been-there post on page 51 of another topic

White traitors signing immigration acts DOESN'T EXCUSE JEWS THAT GO ALONG WITH IT AS WELL! Now I can understand maybe you want to point out that IT'S NOT JUST JEWS! Well NOBODY IS ARGUING THAT! We're saying that their PARTICIPATION is PROOF ENOUGH!

Guys, since Lupus #2 has me on ignore, feel free to quote any part of this post of mine since he obviously doesn't know the existence of the topics where I have documented Jews agitating for open borders. From the second topic, is a very serious question from a Jewish author who admits Jews are on the wrong side of the immigration debate:
What is the moral imperative for European Whites to become the minority in their homelands?
Last edited by Werd on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lupus Israel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Quite frankly, after my time reading the posts by Werd and Turnagain, I have realised that it’s just going to be a waste of my time even responding to any Holocaust denier because his mind is full of racism, antisemitism, and of a conspiracy theories mindset.

Holocaust deniers want to have their cake and eat it. They demand for people who accept the Holocaust happened to prove certain things, but they quite happily accept certain things which have no evidence to prove them.

I’m not interested in reading anymore antisemitism and racism so before I waste anymore of my time on Holocaust deniers, goodbye.

No doubt Werd and Turnagain will think of themselves as victorious or something along those lines because they can’t comprehend that sane people have better things to do with their time than waste their time reading posts by lunatics.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm
Quite frankly, after my time reading the posts by Werd and Turnagain, I have realised that it’s just going to be a waste of my time even responding to any Holocaust denier because his mind is full of racism, antisemitism, and of a conspiracy theories mindset.
I thought you had me on ignore.

Second of all, before you go, please take the time to read the following.
viewtopic.php?p=156470#p156470
viewtopic.php?p=156480#p156480
Make sure you follow the link I gave out which is this one.

I surprised your friend, the other Lupus, about what my REAL conspiracy theory is about who runs the world at the very top. AND GUESS WHAT? IT AIN'T JEWS, ZIONISTS, ROTHSCHILDS, ETC. At least do me the courtesy of not smearing me with the same brush as the others on rodoh.