Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Well the flaw is the fact that Werd is denying that the Nazis gassed, when in fact it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust.
The claim that the eeevul Narzis gassed the poor, sufferink Jews is a main bone of contention between hoaxers and revisionists. It ISN'T some kind of "flaw" in revisionist findings. "Flawed argument" my shiny hiny.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:03 am
Lupus Israel wrote:
Well the flaw is the fact that Werd is denying that the Nazis gassed, when in fact it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust.
The claim that the eeevul Narzis gassed the poor, sufferink Jews is a main bone of contention between hoaxers and revisionists. It ISN'T some kind of "flaw" in revisionist findings. "Flawed argument" my shiny hiny.
The poster needs to describe how it is well known that this event occurred, with evidence. It was also a well known fact that the Germans gassed people in WWI until the British PM apologized to the Germans after the war for the propaganda.
Please note that this poster is not offering any substance, just repeating the narrative as though it is a fact. I think you should desist from discussing anything with it if you can. It is crystal clear what this poster is and is taking the debate back to ground zero again, just as Nessie would do.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:34 am
it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust.
"There is evidence." "There is evidence."

Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Okay, Turnagain, I’ll see how long I can last with your nonsense before you go on ignore and join Werd.

I don’t really see any debate on this forum. Instead I’m just reading loonies ranting and raving about things they know very little about and present their arguments by using fallacies.

By any reasonable definition of the word ‘evil’ the Nazis would be one of the best examples. The fact you used “ eeevul” instead of just “evil” makes me wonder... are you a Nazi sympathiser? Do you not consider the mass murder of millions of Jews and others as a form of evil? Have you actually read about and watched what the Nazis did to the people they considered their enemies? If you don’t consider the Nazis to be evil then I question your morals. Or, are you trying to be clever and pretend to be a contrarian? Given the fact that the Nazis are almost universally regarded as evil, the fact you seem to not agree means you are either a Nazi sympathiser or a sadistic nihilistic mentally deranged man. Which one are you? Then again, the two do go hand in hand.

The question, “Where did they go?” Or something similar - any question which asks where did the millions of Jews go if they weren’t killed - poses serious problems for Holocaust deniers.

You seem to also adhere to the idea that the Nazis never gassed Jews. So, where did they go? Replying that it’s not up to you to prove that, you are not interested, etc, are not sufficient answers. Let’s discuss the evidence available. We know that a very small handful of Jews were selected to work elsewhere. If the rest were not murdered, did they just vanish?

Holocaust Controversies is an excellent website which refuted Holocaust deniers’ claims with reasonable and sound evidence, something Holocaust deniers lack.

I “demand” that you show some proof that the Jews were not murdered but instead went to the “USSR or otherwise disappeared during the war.”

A quick Google search regarding this spurious claim shows the Holocaust Controversies demonstrating perfectly how absurd the idea is when the evidence is shown.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... d.html?m=1

Your refusal to answer the question leaves me with only one conclusion - you don’t have any evidence for your claim. It’s obvious that you do not since you’re avoiding answering the question.

Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:03 am
Lupus Israel wrote:
Well the flaw is the fact that Werd is denying that the Nazis gassed, when in fact it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust.
The claim that the eeevul Narzis gassed the poor, sufferink Jews is a main bone of contention between hoaxers and revisionists. It ISN'T some kind of "flaw" in revisionist findings. "Flawed argument" my shiny hiny.
What have Jews ever done to you? I doubt you have even spoken to a Jew before. It’s palpable that you’re antisemitic. You are a disgrace.

The ‘flaw’ is that you and any other Holocaust denier does not have a single shred of evidence to refute the fact that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust.

Instead, you resort to antisemitic bile.

Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

There is no debate on this forum.

Where is the debate? All I’m reading are posts from users who are antisemitic Holocaust deniers.

I’ve already spent too much time on this loony forum tonight so it’s time to get off now. I’ll be back in due course.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:42 am
There is no debate on this forum.

Where is the debate? All I’m reading are posts from users who are antisemitic Holocaust deniers.

I’ve already spent too much time on this loony forum tonight so it’s time to get off now. I’ll be back in due course.
This poster who is most likely Jude is all talk and no substance, nothing to present to discuss, no different in substance to all of the hoaxers. Not one bit of evidence has been presented to support his claim there was a holocaust as described by the "Official" narrative.

Any new reader uncertain, must know, this is their standard method, claim there is a tonne of irrefutable evidence but supply nothing. Really their well of lies has long run dry; the good thing is the world is waking up to people like Lupus IsRa_El.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:36 am
I don’t really see any debate on this forum.
Says the punk who currently has me on ignore and refused to look at what I had posted back from page 9 all the way on page 22 here before he put me on ignore here on page 23.

There is plenty of room to debate things on here. The point is he refuses to because he has already convinced himself Rudolf's chemistry is wrong and Mattogno's exposure of the lies of the Auschwitz Museum mean nothing because, "Muh Jews, where did they go?"
Instead I’m just reading loonies ranting and raving about things they know very little about and present their arguments by using fallacies.
"Fallacy." "Fallacy." "Fallacy."

My, how Nessie-like of him.
The question, “Where did they go?” Or something similar - any question which asks where did the millions of Jews go if they weren’t killed - poses serious problems for Holocaust deniers.
So he is asking this question after all? So it wasn't a strawman of mine to accuse him of thinking this way? :lol:
You seem to also adhere to the idea that the Nazis never gassed Jews. So, where did they go?
LOOKS LIKE I WAS AHEAD OF THE CURVE THE WHOLE TIME! I WAS RIGHT!
Replying that it’s not up to you to prove that, you are not interested, etc, are not sufficient answers. Let’s discuss the evidence available. We know that a very small handful of Jews were selected to work elsewhere. If the rest were not murdered, did they just vanish?
Translated: Well where did they go then?
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... d.html?m=1

Your refusal to answer the question leaves me with only one conclusion - you don’t have any evidence for your claim.
Two can play at those trading links games. We've already seen what a coward you are in even admitting that Mattogno was right to show that the Auschwitz Museum lied about 74 documents and what they supposedly proved. So how about those links from page 9 and page 22? Wanna tackle those? Or are you just going to continue to argue like Nessie and say, "Well where did they go then?" "Fallacy" and "I have evidence."
There is no debate on this forum. Where is the debate?
You know where it is. It's on page 9 and 22 as linked above. You dodged it and put me on ignore a page later. You're the coward. You're the one who is running away, admittedly. Calling us names won't help in a debate either.
https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... d.html?m=1

NathanSunday, February 16, 2020 11:15:00 am

Holocaust denial is unscientific because it's unfalsifiable.

Despite what Deniers claim, the Holocaust is easily falsifiable. Either prove that the "missing" Jews were resettled and not murdered, or prove the so called "Hoax" of the Allied Powers faking the Holocaust.
Excluding the third middle like always. And here it is: Those Birkenau chambers weren't really gas chambers (even AR camp holocaust believer David Cole/Stein admits the revisionists are victorious on Auschwitz). And we simply can't find those Jews. Revisionism is free to falsify. Go ahead and tackle Rudolf's chemistry that Green and Markiewicz totally failed on!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Huntinger »

Please stop taking the bait. When some fishermen go out on boats they put some bait on hooks and move slowly in the water with hook and bait in the water, hoping a trout would take the bait. This is in angler terms known as "trolling" for fish; this has nothing to do with the Norwegian Trolls. Each time people like Lupus puts down the bait it gets bitten.

I do believe that most of the hoaxers here like Lupus IsRa_El are juden; if this is all they have to present to show their audience that the alleged Holocaust existed this shows a very failed methodology. They do not take their Holocaust seriously because they know it is a fraud; if they think that then why should anyone else accept the validity of this hoax.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus Israel stamps his feet and shrieks, "Eeevul Narzis, fallacies," and "Where did they goooooo?". HC is a wonderful, unbiased and fair site...just Google it. Just curious, Israel, but what does any of your drivel/trolls have to do with Baddiel? There's endless evidence that the Jews weren't gassed by the eeevul Narzis but does that have anything to do with Baddiel and his little propaganda piece? Why don't you start a new thread for all of your useless drivel and stay on topic? Even with McDermot, Baddiel refused to discuss any aspects of the holyhoax.

Baddiel spent almost an entire hour running around to various hoaxers who all agreed that the holyhoax happened as advertised. Gee, whoda' expected that? The holyhoax really, really happened and arguing with them eeevul neo-Narzi deniers only helps to spread their "lies". You betcha', Israel, that's how you "confront" revisionists.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests