Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
I’m not able to refute Rudolf’s arguments about chemistry because I’m not a chemist. The thing is, nor is he! Are you a chemist? Do you understand his arguments?

Yes, I’m sure the only reason poor Rudolf didn’t get a PhD was because of his views. :roll:
Authorities in Germany and America will imprison him, Britain will chase him down at the behest of certain other governments, but other than that, people are just fine with Rudolf's views. Especially his superiors at the Max Plank institute. :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:17 am
Lupus Israel wrote:
Holocaust deniers have and always will fail because their arguments are flawed.
We seem to have a new Jew catch-phrase, "the argument is flawed". The "flaw" in the argument remains unspecified but hoaxers have apparently taken it up as a rallying cry. Care to explain what those "flaws" are, Israel?

Then we have the shibboleth that, "holyhoax denial is dead and buried and has been since the 1990s". Since the 1990s we have new sites such as Russia Insider, Christians for Truth, Daily Stormer and Voat to name just a few. Youtube had to take down all holyhoax clips or block the comments on others due to revisionist's posting. Suuuuure, Israel, nobody is paying any attention to your lies anymore. You betcha'.
Well the flaw is the fact that Werd is denying that the Nazis gassed, when in fact it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust. Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?

Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 am
Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
I’m not able to refute Rudolf’s arguments about chemistry because I’m not a chemist. The thing is, nor is he! Are you a chemist? Do you understand his arguments?

Yes, I’m sure the only reason poor Rudolf didn’t get a PhD was because of his views. :roll:
Authorities in Germany and America will imprison him, Britain will chase him down at the behest of certain other governments, but other than that, people are just fine with Rudolf's views. Especially his superiors at the Max Plank institute. :lol:
Holocaust denial is not illegal in every country in the world. If he wanted to speak publicly, he could.

Unless you are Rudolf, I suggest you stop trying to come up with excuse after excuse for his coward behaviour.

Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
Irving and Zundel were big names back in the day. Holocaust deniers heavily relied on them.
This isn't the 1980's and it's not the 1990's. This is the 21st century where Irving has been cast aside and Mattogno and Rudolf are now the kingpins. Plus, they are not backstabbers.
The fact a ew misfits post on a forum which is not known outside of white supremacy, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denial, etc, circles, does not count as proof that Holocaust denial is on the rise in big numbers.
You're just as stupid as people who claim Muslim terrorism doesn't exist because those terrorists aren't real Muslims. You're playing word games. You are ignoring the fact that people are CONVERTING to revisionism and CHANGING their beliefs. The idea that it's always the same small number of gas chamber deniers, but it just seems like there's more with the ever shrinking world thanks to the internet, is just silly. Many people CAME to revisionism and weren't always revisionists. You fool.
Well the flaw is the fact that Werd is denying that the Nazis gassed, when in fact it has been known since the end of the war that the Nazis gassed the Jews during the Holocaust. Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?
I can't find every Jew after the war. Therefore Rudolf's chemistry is somehow wrong and those coke fired ovens at Birkenau could destroy 4 corpses in 30 minutes.

Drop the non sequitor, please. Either find me some cogent replies to THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ and CURATED LIES, or buzz off. I'm not interested in doing the Nessie dance with you, by going around and around in the same damn circle.

Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:36 am
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 am
Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
I’m not able to refute Rudolf’s arguments about chemistry because I’m not a chemist. The thing is, nor is he! Are you a chemist? Do you understand his arguments?

Yes, I’m sure the only reason poor Rudolf didn’t get a PhD was because of his views. :roll:
Authorities in Germany and America will imprison him, Britain will chase him down at the behest of certain other governments, but other than that, people are just fine with Rudolf's views. Especially his superiors at the Max Plank institute. :lol:
Holocaust denial is not illegal in every country in the world. If he wanted to speak publicly, he could.
Lupus is now engaging in a bait and switch from the previous issue: Rudolf's obvious harassment from more than one country just because of his views. Of course he has free speech in America. Unfortunately, we keep catching Jews trying to pass anti 1st amendment bills in certain state legislatures all the time. I can go into more detail about anti-American Jews if you like. There's plenty of examples and evidence of certain Jews being a force for cultural distortion and parasitism. That's not to say they're the only distorters and parasites that hate the American constitution. There's plenty of groups out there with certain agendas. Certain Jews are no exception. Jews are not perfect and they do not have a copyright on pain and suffering.
Unless you are Rudolf, I suggest you stop trying to come up with excuse after excuse for his coward behaviour.
Yes, I know you're angry that I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the so called free world in the west having certain countries putting him in jail unjustly.
Lupus Israel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
Who claims such things? I’ve never met a Holocaust denier in real life.
I, a gas chamber revisionist have met holocaust deniers who take the gas chamber revisionism way beyond what they should. It leads into the territory of whitewashing Hitler and almost justifying fascism as a legitimate or even preferable form of government over a democracy or a republic. I'm not into that. They're the type of dudes who would read Jurgen Reiger, Udo Walendy, Eric Hufschmid, Daryl Bradford Smith, Henry Ford, David Duke, and a few others. But they have never read John Coleman, Juri Lina, Sherman Skolnick, Lenny Bloom, Barry Chamish, Eric Jon Phelps, Carig Oxley, Fritz Springmeier, Cathy O Brien, Brice Taylor, Ted Gunderson, etc.
Last edited by Werd on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lupus Israel
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Israel »

Werd is continuing to make spurious claims over and over again, always responding with personal insults, deliberately putting words into my mouth, creating straw men arguments, posting off-topic nonsense, and so forth.

Well it has been nice replying to you Werd because I have now had my first experience with a Holocaust denier. But, apart from that, it is now time for you to go onto my ignore list.

Hopefully the next person I debate is not of the same mentality.

Werd
Posts: 10769
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

Werd is continuing to make spurious claims over and over again, always responding with personal insults,
Any insults were well timed and well deserved because Lupus constantly misses the forest for the trees and engages in bait and switch tactics as already explained.
deliberately putting words into my mouth, creating straw men arguments,
He needs to learn the difference between a strawman and a steel man. He's just mad that he can't disown the non sequitor I put upon him SIMPLY BY FOLLOWING HIS OWN ARGUMENT TO IT'S LOGICAL END! This just shows he lacks the intelligence to see the logical consequence of his own beliefs/statements.

As for the 'off the wall' stuff, notice the coward wouldn't touch CURATED LIES, which exposes how the Auschwitz Museum has been CAUGHT LYING about what 74 documents in particular supposedly "prove." And Lupus also dodged that long post of links that I brought back from page 9. His excuse was that he's not a chemist and why doesn't Rudolf try to debate anyone publicly, even though he has already written countless books, made many videos and already put his time in. THOSE BOOKS AND VIDEOS ARE THE DIRECT CHALLENGE TO THE MAINSTREAM! But they ignore him because of cowardice. Again, this is Lupus missing the forest for the trees on purpose.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Turnagain »

First we have Sergey Romanov ranting about hand prints found in an asbestos layer for sound suppression but forgetting entirely to mention that the same phenomena is described for Auschwitz which had bare concrete walls.

Then from the same source, "Holocaust Controversies".
Mr. CHAMBERS. Today in the examination of other witnesses did you or anyone else record how you or your fellow torturers kicked the goolies off the German captives?
ANS. No, we didn't record any of that.
Mr. CHAMBERS. Well, fine, so there's no record of torture. Well, except for the guards who beat the shit out of Hoess with axe handles for dozing off during his sleep deprivation.

Of course anyone who doesn't completely repudiate National Socialism (the eeevul Narzis) and doesn't believe implicitly in all of the tales of their eeevul misdeeds is, indeed, a Narzi sympathizer. Harris skips over the fact that the Jew Maxists of the Soviet Union were the true experts at rape and other assorted atrocities. Well, that's according to Jonathan Harrison.

You betcha', Israel, maybe we should read your propaganda from the nutzoid et al. at "Holocaust Controversies". Can't find a more fair and unbiased site than HC.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus Israel wrote:
Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?
"Where did they gooooo?" The fact is that you can't produce any records for the 10,000 to 15,000 deportees who were KNOWN to have been sent to the Lublin area from Treblinka. However, you demand a travel itinerary for all of the unaccounted for Jews who went to the USSR or otherwise disappeared during the war. Gee, guess what you can do with your spurious question of, "Where did they gooooo?"?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:40 am
"Where did they gooooo?" The fact is that you can't produce any records for the 10,000 to 15,000 deportees who were KNOWN to have been sent to the Lublin area from Treblinka. However, you demand a travel itinerary for all of the unaccounted for Jews who went to the USSR or otherwise disappeared during the war. Gee, guess what you can do with your spurious question of, "Where did they gooooo?"?
This one knows exactly Nessies line of questioning and topic disruption, hence it is doing the same. Of course we know such places like Sobibor was the centre of many many subcamps, with places like Treblinka having reports of people also moving elsewhere. That aside, this new poster is off topic and is trolling. I suggest stop talking to it.
Turnagain if you used the quote button this would put the poster you are quoting as I have done with you above. Alternative is this e.g
Lupus Israel wrote:
Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?
you could change that to
Lupus Israel wrote: Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?
the code is as follows

Code: Select all

[quote=Lupus Israel]
Jews were gassed at Auschwitz, Treblinka, Sobibor, etc, so what happened to those Jews if they weren’t gassed?[/quote]
Hope you find it useful.
Last edited by Huntinger on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests