Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by been-there »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:26 pm
I keep seeing the name Nick Kollestrom appear on here, as if he is being put forward as a credible alternative to Dermot Mulqueen
His name was introduced by me because another person of meagre intellectual capability suggested there was no one other than Dermot Mulqueen in Britain who they could interview.
I therefore mentioned Nick Kollerstrom because he lives in London. I.e. they need not have left their city. There was no need for them to travel more than a few miles.
They certainly didn't need to travel 500 miles across the Irish Sea.
This has already been explained. With a map.

I hadn't realised it would be such a difficult point for some to understand. :ugeek:
Last edited by Scott on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote attribution
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
I keep seeing the name Nick Kollestrom appear on here, as if he is being put forward as a credible alternative to Dermot Mulqueen to have appeared on the documentary. This is the same Nick Kollestrom who believes Paul McCartney died in 1996 and was replaced by a look-a-like and that Lee Rigby ( British soldier murdered by Islamists in 2013) didn't actually exist !!

Oh dear, here we go again :roll:
Are you sure it was 1996 because the conventional "Paul is dead" theory claims that Paul died in 1966-67 and was replaced. Hence all the "clues" left on albums and such. There is a counter-theory that Paul McCartney and Neil Aspinall merely switched places and it's based on some strange photographic evidence. And that the clues were put out there to convince possible would be killers of Paul to leave him alone.

As for Lee Rigby, the so called beheading is questionable. Or at least, the so called "killer." There could have been a psyop somewhere somehow. Nick's not perfect but he did prove that Muslims (as horrible as their religion is, and even though there are too many in Europe), are INNOCENT of the London Bombings. That was a Mossad/MI-6 operation. Nick also knows that Muslims are INNOCENT of the September 11th attacks. He's not perfect. He has fallen for a lot of stuff. Someone either was upset with him and fed him stuff to discredit him, or he is knowingly running with nonsense so that he doesn't sign his death warrant just yet.

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:48 pm
Doofus wrote:
I keep seeing the name Nick Kollestrom appear on here, as if he is being put forward as a credible alternative to Dermot Mulqueen
He was introduced by me because another person of meagre intellectual capability suggested there was no one other than Dermot Mulqueen in Britain who they could interview.
I therefore mentioned Nick Kollerstrom because he lives in London. I.e. they need not have left their city. There was no need for them to travel more than a few miles.

I hadn't realised it would be such a difficult point for some to understand. :ugeek:
But been-there, why would you want to talk common sense to someone who is cheerleading for David Baddiel? They're not interested. Baddiel certainly isn't interested in tackling THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ or CURATED LIES!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Doofus wrote:
He was introduced by me because another person of meagre intellectual capability suggested there was no one other than Dermot Mulqueen in Britain who they could interview.

But been-there, why would you want to talk common sense to someone who is cheerleading for David Baddiel? They're not interested. Baddiel certainly isn't interested in tackling THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ or CURATED LIES!
According to you Mattogno doesn’t do interviews so why bother?

Also, why would Baddiel tackle the Chemistry of Auschwitz when he isn’t a chemist?

Now, if Rudolf wants to get on and talk to someone like Dr. Terry on the general history...who wouldn’t want that?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Just as an aside, I had no idea who David Baddiel was until I heard about this documentary.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Just as an aside, I had no idea who David Baddiel was until I heard about this documentary.
Now no doubt you are inspired to grow a beard like he and tread his path to righteousness. Somehow I feel his doco might back fire especially considering. 5% of Brits think there was no holocaust. This finding indicates there could be more than 3 million Holocaust deniers living in Britain in 2019. 8% of British adults believe the scale of the alleged holocaust has been exaggerated. And 64% of those polled either didn’t know how many Juden were allegedly murdered or grossly underestimated the figure. Almost 20% believed that less than 2 million Juden were killed in the Holocaust, while 45% said they didn’t know the answer. Jüdisch historians widely hold that approximately 6 million Juden were murdered in this time period.

While 5% are straight out deniers and need to be commended a huge proportion of Brits think the numbers are grossly exaggerated, many did not commit and said they are unsure. This leaves only a few "believers" Lets do the math:
  • 5% deny
  • 8% exaggeration
  • 20% < 2 million
  • 45% No idea..they do not believe the hoax narrative forced down their throat

This comes to 78% of the British Population, leaving 22% ardent believers.
Might pay to tell the Klowns at Klowns that their bullying aint working. We are winning JeffK.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Now no doubt you are inspired to grow a beard like he and tread his path to righteousness.
I already have a beard. I’ve had one for years.
Somehow I feel his doco might back fire especially considering. 5% of Brits think there was no holocaust. This finding indicates there could be more than 3 million Holocaust deniers living in Britain in 2019. 8% of British adults believe the scale of the alleged holocaust has been exaggerated. And 64% of those polled either didn’t know how many Juden were allegedly murdered or grossly underestimated the figure. Almost 20% believed that less than 2 million Juden were killed in the Holocaust, while 45% said they didn’t know the answer. Jüdisch historians widely hold that approximately 6 million Juden were murdered in this time period.

While 5% are straight out deniers and need to be commended a huge proportion of Brits think the numbers are grossly exaggerated, many did not commit and said they are unsure. This leaves only a few "believers" Lets do the math:
  • 5% deny
  • 8% exaggeration
  • 20% < 2 million
  • 45% No idea..they do not believe the hoax narrative forced down their throat

This comes to 78% of the British Population, leaving 22% ardent believers.
Link.

Might pay to tell the Klowns at Klowns that their bullying aint working.
Yeah, I don’t claim to have any pull with the British population.
We are winning JeffK.
Sure you are. Winning what, exactly?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:40 pm
Link.

Sure you are. Winning what, exactly?
BBC

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

been-there wrote:
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
His name was introduced by me because another person of meagre intellectual capability suggested there was no one other than Dermot Mulqueen in Britain who they could interview.

So instead of a lunatic who likes destroying TV's in his local town square with an axe on Holocaust memorial day, and who believes questions are raised over the existence of gas chambers because Jews continue to purchase German-made cars, you decide it would be a good idea if Baddiel had interviewed someone who believes Paul McCartney died in 1996 and replaced by a look-alike, and that Lee Rigby didn't actually exist ! All because it would have saved the BBC a couple of hundred quid in travel expenses !! :roll:

Can you spot the slight flaw in your proposal, BT ? The Paul McCartney and Lee Rigby parts may serve as a clue :roll:

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:23 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
I keep seeing the name Nick Kollestrom appear on here, as if he is being put forward as a credible alternative to Dermot Mulqueen to have appeared on the documentary. This is the same Nick Kollestrom who believes Paul McCartney died in 1996 and was replaced by a look-a-like and that Lee Rigby ( British soldier murdered by Islamists in 2013) didn't actually exist !!

Oh dear, here we go again :roll:
Are you sure it was 1996 because the conventional "Paul is dead" theory claims that Paul died in 1966-67 and was replaced. Hence all the "clues" left on albums and such. There is a counter-theory that Paul McCartney and Neil Aspinall merely switched places and it's based on some strange photographic evidence. And that the clues were put out there to convince possible would be killers of Paul to leave him alone.

As for Lee Rigby, the so called beheading is questionable. Or at least, the so called "killer." There could have been a psyop somewhere somehow. Nick's not perfect but he did prove that Muslims (as horrible as their religion is, and even though there are too many in Europe), are INNOCENT of the London Bombings. That was a Mossad/MI-6 operation. Nick also knows that Muslims are INNOCENT of the September 11th attacks. He's not perfect. He has fallen for a lot of stuff. Someone either was upset with him and fed him stuff to discredit him, or he is knowingly running with nonsense so that he doesn't sign his death warrant just yet.
So to add to the McCartney and Lee Rigby fantasies, we can now add another two - 7/7 and 9/11 . I don't think even Mulqueen would be mad enough to believe any of them CT's, so maybe he was a better choice than Kollestrom after all :lol: