Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:07 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:02 pm
So...if you know them...any of them, Graf, Mattogno, Rudolf...were any of them contacted? Are they attempting to reach out to him now?
Graf is at an undisclosed location so I will not bother him. I think I know where Mattogno is but he doesn't do public interviews. Remember when Jim Rizoli started interviewing revisionists on youtube like Rudolf and Faurisson? Rudolf explicitly told me Mattogno would not consent to anything like that. So that leaves Rudolf and Nick Kollerstrom. I bet after I ask Rudolf, he will say he was not contacted. I'm gonna email him. Here I go...
So, if Graf is at an undisclosed location and Mattogno won’t do public interviews....If Mattogno won’t do public interviews then what would the point be of contacting him?

As for Rudolf, he is in the US. Would Baddiel know this?

That really just leaves Kollerstrom who AFAIK lives in Britain. Check with him.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Ask Rudolf if he contacted Baddiel.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:42 pm
I'm asking Rudolf if Baddiel contacted him during the making of the documentary and before it aired. That would have been Baddiel's responsibility since he was making the documentary. What? Is Rudolf supposed to just randomly guess this guy is making a documentary, email him and ask, "hey can I bet in it?" :lol:

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:36 pm
...What? Is Rudolf supposed to just randomly guess this guy is making a documentary, email him and ask, "hey can I bet in it?" :lol:
That is PRECISELY what Baddiel claimed Dermot Mulqueen did.

Er... did you watch his programme!?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

I must have missed that part. I will go back and watch it.

Rudolf doesn't spend a lot of his time online. He's constantly updating and publishing new editions of books as well as preparing to put new ones out.

Edit:
Around 45 minutes 30 seconds.

"The one I'm thinking about is this guy who got in touch with me."

As in, the one he's thinking about meeting if he has to meet just one revisionist.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
I'm asking Rudolf if Baddiel contacted him during the making of the documentary and before it aired. That would have been Baddiel's responsibility since he was making the documentary. What? Is Rudolf supposed to just randomly guess this guy is making a documentary, email him and ask, "hey can I bet in it?" :lol:
I want to know if Rudolf reached out afterwards.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:39 pm
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Well I'm sure he'll let me know in his response to the email I have already sent to him.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:36 pm
I must have missed that part. I will go back and watch it.

Rudolf doesn't spend a lot of his time online. He's constantly updating and publishing new editions of books as well as preparing to put new ones out.

Edit:
Around 45 minutes 30 seconds.

"The one I'm thinking about is this guy who got in touch with me."

As in, the one he's thinking about meeting if he has to meet just one revisionist.
Yes.
At 45:15 David Baddiel says:
“...I'm coming around to the conclusion that I'm going to have to meet at least one — a maximum of one hopefully — holocaust denier in order to understand this phenomenon. And the one I'm thinking about is this person who got in touch with me WHEN THE PROGRAMME WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED. This guy Dermot Mulqueen...”
This is a revealing excerpt as before pre-empting him, discrediting him by beginnng his introduction of him by ridiculing him, he ALSO explains precisely WHY of all the people he could have chosen, he decided to choose Dermot, as he saw him as a non-serious loony:
“I think he's got a bit of everything [said chuckling]. He's bit of an all-rounder.
In that he's a bit old-school, revisionist; a faux historian; and he's a bit of a troll.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:39 pm
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Well I'm sure he'll let me know in his response to the email I have already sent to him.
OK. I think that would be interesting to see...but only if Baddiel has a chemist with him during the interview. It would be a little unfair to think Baddiel could argue Rudolf’s points if he’s not a chemist.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 pm
OK. I think that would be interesting to see...but only if Baddiel has a chemist with him during the interview. It would be a little unfair to think Baddiel could argue Rudolf’s points if he’s not a chemist.
While Germars expertise is Chemistry (as is mine, in explosives and being a good Nationalsozialist ;) ), there are many many more aspects to this alleged holocaust that can be discussed so long as there is an agreed common ground, and as long as all parties talk in common English and not jargon. The idea is communication to the people, not to scientists.
This is where Dr Terry fails, he talks in lingojango which sounds very technical and expert but on analysis says nothing at all.
Basically he full of technobabble. That aside, no one wants to listen to a discourse on say the mass cremations only to get the "flipperism" of the century by asking "where did they go". This is what all the SSF klowns do; adjuncts thrown in at random. I doubt if Baddiel is suitable for impartial interviews considering how he botched this one up.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert