Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: Confronting Holocaust Denial with David Baddiel

Post by Werd »

The fact that after the Irishman said you could only fit two corpses at most into a muffle at Birkenau, and it would take an hour to burn a body on average, AND DAVID BADDIEL RESPONDED SAYING THAT THIS WAS BASICALLY A REVISIONIST LIE, shows how out of touch with reality he is.

He also wonders why an (allegedly authentic) British report from a propaganda ministry in 1941 (or was it 1942) saying not to mention the holocaust since people don't care what happens to soldiers or Jews allegedly because they aren't soldiers or Jews and thus don't "identify" with their struggle. Hmmmm. Could it be because even a small percentage of the Brits still hadn't forgotten the horrors of Jewish communism? Does that ever get addressed? Stalin being a half Jew and having his secret police and torturers mainly comprised of Jews? Does he want to talk about Lenin, Trotsky and other Jewish revolutionaries? Does he want to talk about the Jews who ran the Cheka and the NKVD? Who murdered innocent Russians and later Ukranians? Probably not!
Last edited by Werd on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Those wishing to discuss the recent mass banning can do so here.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:56 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:21 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:19 am
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:10 am

Rudolph, Mattogno, Graf...none of them live in Britain.
That's a good enough excuse? Not in my book. Rudolf has done many skype calls to fellow revisionists. You gonna tell me Baddiel doesn't know what skype is?
Nope. But those names are meaningless to those who don’t know or research denial to any large extent. Baddiel’s only dealt with internet troll deniers.

You know them, at least you seem to know them. Or some of them. Did any of them reach out to Baddiel after knowledge of this documentary came out?

Rudolph lives in the US (from what I remember)
Correct. I suspect Baddiel knows damn well who Germar Rudolf is for sure. I'm not buying that he doesn't. Disagree with my hunch if you want.
Well, reach out to Rudolf and see what he knows.

Jeff, please stop attempting to deceive our readership. Baddiel is completely conversant with the big names in holocaust revisionism. In fact if you had listened to what he said you would know he has been aware of much of the literature since his teenage years. There’s even a picture of Kollerstrom’s Breaking the Spell in the first picture below. The BBC gave Baddiel a lot of money and resources for the making of this documentary and you look very stupid for suggesting he never had any advisers to get him up to speed on Revisionism before filming began. Why are you guys always peddling half truths and clutching at straws whenever you visit RODOH?

As has already been stated here above Baddiel is a coward who deliberately picked a weak target revisionist to interview.

So he had a copy of a Mattogno book Auschwitz Lies where he tore Zimmerman to shreds, and he had the updated edition of Nick Kollerstrom's book. SO HE DOES KNOW WHO THEY ARE LIKE I SAID!!! In order to get those books by scrolling through the codoh shop or holocausthandbooks.com, HE HAD TO HAVE COME ACROSS RUDOLF'S NAME. I WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

HE PICKS SOFT TARGETS. I BET HE DIDN'T EVEN SKIM THROUGH THE KOLLERSTROM AND MATTOGNO BOOKS! JEFF IS FULL OF CRAP!!! Even the regressive British twat Myles Power tried to deal with Leuchter's arguments on his youtube channel even though they were old and outdated. If I was his boss, I would have hauled him into my office and started yelling at him asking to know why he wasted all that time and money if he wasn't going to go after the more difficult, educated opponents.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK TO RUDOLF OR KOLLERSTROM ON SKYPE EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THEY COULD EASILY GET IT DONE! NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE GUTS TO WATCH "THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ" AND ATTEMPT TO POKE HOLES IN IT! MUCH LESS THE RUDOLF REPORT!!!
Last question:

Do we know if either side attempted to reach out to each other?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

I did confirm that these deniers were discussed with Baddiel.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:11 pm
:roll:
Show me a transcript of where the names Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno came up in the documentary.

Werd

Post by Werd »

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 70#p760470
by Nick Terry » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:06 pm

I discussed the full range of deniers from the 1940s to the present.

The program discussed other forms of denialism than classic "revisionism" - the nationalist kind in contemporary Eastern Europe, as well as the 1940s kind of not believing the news emerging out of Europe, and Nazi cover-up attempts, among other things. So the hour long program wasn't there to serve as an infomercial for the 'Holocaust Handbooks'.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:13 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Show me a transcript of where the names Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno came up in the documentary.
I said I confirmed that they were discussed. You made an ASSumption that this happened during the documentary. I guess I should’ve been clearer....and you could be less of an ass.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
I said I confirmed that they were discussed.
So will Baddiel do a part two where he actually deals with some of the arguments from Rudolf and Mattogno? Will he tackle Rudolf's THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ? Will he talk about how Mattogno robbed the holocaust lobby of another 74 documents allegedly possessing criminal traces in CURATED LIES? Will he skype with Germar Rudolf or Nick Kollerstrom? :D

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
I said I confirmed that they were discussed.
So will Baddiel do a part two where he actually deals with some of the arguments from Rudolf and Mattogno? Will he tackle Rudolf's THE CHEMISTRY OF AUSCHWITZ? Will he talk about how Mattogno robbed the holocaust lobby of another 74 documents allegedly possessing criminal traces in CURATED LIES? Will he skype with Germar Rudolf or Nick Kollerstrom? :D
How would I know? I’m asking you about the deniers because my understanding is you know some of them. Nick confirmed that they were discussed.

So...if you know them...any of them, Graf, Mattogno, Rudolf...were any of them contacted? Are they attempting to reach out to him now?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:02 pm
So...if you know them...any of them, Graf, Mattogno, Rudolf...were any of them contacted? Are they attempting to reach out to him now?
Graf is at an undisclosed location so I will not bother him. I think I know where Mattogno is but he doesn't do public interviews. Remember when Jim Rizoli started interviewing revisionists on youtube like Rudolf and Faurisson? Rudolf explicitly told me Mattogno would not consent to anything like that. So that leaves Rudolf and Nick Kollerstrom. I bet after I ask Rudolf, he will say he was not contacted. I'm gonna email him. Here I go...