Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
PrudentRegret

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

Like I said, feel free to discuss the desperate "where did they go" evidence-reversal elsewhere. I am curious as to your genuine belief on this issue. So far you have said:
The Reinhardt Funds will have been named after the same Reinhardt that AR was named after. There is no reason to think that different parts of AR were named after different Reinhardts. You dodge the resettlement part of AR, because Reinhardt Heydrich was responsible for that.
Am I correct in assuming you believe the Reinhardt Funds were named after Heydrich?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

If this amount of evidence I've provided doesn't even convince you of the simple and obvious conclusion that the Reinhardt Funds were named after State Secretary Reinhardt, then clearly no amount of evidence is going to convince you of the "where did they go?" question either.

This is a much easier question to answer that I have thoroughly answered, but you cling to the meme regurgitated from Sergey anyway.

Why are you here if you don't care to change your position after being confronted with a large body of evidence?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 pm
Like I said, feel free to discuss the desperate "where did they go" evidence-reversal elsewhere. I am curious as to your genuine belief on this issue. So far you have said:
The Reinhardt Funds will have been named after the same Reinhardt that AR was named after. There is no reason to think that different parts of AR were named after different Reinhardts. You dodge the resettlement part of AR, because Reinhardt Heydrich was responsible for that.
Am I correct in assuming you believe the Reinhardt Funds were named after Heydrich?
I am more convinced that the Reinhardt Funds, as part of AR were named after Heydrich, especially since there was a Reinhardt Plan/Programme from 1933 and it could be that general name was associated with Nazi finances.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:12 pm
If this amount of evidence I've provided doesn't even convince you of the simple and obvious conclusion that the Reinhardt Funds were named after State Secretary Reinhardt, then clearly no amount of evidence is going to convince you of the "where did they go?" question either.
That is not true. What is it with deniers and your use of logical fallacies?
This is a much easier question to answer that I have thoroughly answered, but you cling to the meme regurgitated from Sergey anyway.
The primary reason I side with the view AR was named after Heydrich is because of the so called resettlement part of the plan. AR was a massive theft of property from Jews who were oat first allowed to emigrate, leaving behind their property and buying their way out, which then switched to being murdered or used for slave labour till they died.
Why are you here if you don't care to change your position after being confronted with a large body of evidence?
There is a large body of evidence that Fritz Reinhardt was involved in the financial side of AR and a large body of evidence that Reinhard Heydrich was in overall charge and was also involved in the supposed "resettlement". You want to dodge that issue as it does not suit you.

As for the spelling of his name;

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... af#p864770

There is evidence he did use "dt" as well as just "t".

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:02 am
PrudentRegret wrote:
I am more convinced that the Reinhardt Funds, as part of AR were named after Heydrich, especially since there was a Reinhardt Plan/Programme from 1933 and it could be that general name was associated with Nazi finances.
Is this a typo? You are convinced that the Reinhardt Funds were named after Heydrich "especially since" Reinhardt was used as a general name for financial initiatives?

How in the world does this logic work? The fact Fritz Reinhardt's name was used in so many financial initiatives should convince you that the Reinhardt Funds were also referring to him.

Since the Reinhardt Funds were clearly referring to Fritz Reinhardt, and AR was named after the same Reinhardt (which you have admitted), then AR was also named after Fritz Reinhardt for this reason and all the other evidence I've provided.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:36 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:02 am
PrudentRegret wrote:
Is this a typo? You are convinced that the Reinhardt Funds were named after Heydrich "especially since" Reinhardt was used as a general name for financial initiatives?

How in the world does this logic work? The fact Fritz Reinhardt's name was used in so many financial initiatives should convince you that the Reinhardt Funds were also referring to him.

Since the Reinhardt Funds were clearly referring to Fritz Reinhardt, and AR was named after the same Reinhardt (which you have admitted), then AR was also named after Fritz Reinhardt for this reason and all the other evidence I've provided.
You need to evidence, not logic the conclusion when studying history. There is a positive and direct link from Heydrich to AR as in overall command. There is a potential connection with Reinhardt to one part of the AR. That the 1933 plan was also called Reinhardt may be causing confusion.

You concentrate entirely on the theft of property, without looking at what happened to those people from whom the property was stolen. AR was not just a theft, it also involved and alleged resettlement of Jewish people, from whom their underwear and the gold from their teeth was stolen.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessies fellow 🤡 at Klowns said the following: Jeff867
I’m still trying to unpack why an operation ran by the SS would be named after a Ministry of Finance official. I see why they were involved but the primary goal was “resettlement .”
It has not hit home to this Jeff character that these AR camps were all border camps prior to Barbarossa; associated with each and every camp and satellite camps are railways stations of the same name and a corresponding "customs border control" command post or office. These customs men called Zollgrenzschutz have a boss, the State Secretary for Finance, Fritz Reinhardt.
AR was not just a theft, it also involved and alleged resettlement of Jewish people, from whom their underwear and the gold from their teeth was stolen.
All customs people are thieves. They did not resettle the Js, they kicked them out (evicted) after sequestering their wealth; leaving the aftermath to uncle Joe to clean up. He did this by packing them of to Siberia and Kazakhstann.
It is going too far to suggest that anyone would want jüdische underwear with incumbent skids. ;)

Perhaps the initiative was cleverly named after both men; the one who wanted them gone, using his men to round em up and the other to sequester their wealth and kick em out. Both SS and Zollgrenzschutz were used; why not? It was a joint initiative; two teams working together with bosses of similar first and last names. I see no reason why Fritz and Reinhard could not have worked together to implement the remove of the scourge.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 pm

It has not hit home to this Jeff character that these AR camps were all border camps prior to Barbarossa....
Operation Barbarossa commences June 1941
Chelmno first operational December 1941
Belzec first operational March 1942
Sobibor first operational May 1942
TII first operational July 1942

None of the AR camps existed prior to Barbarossa. You have been told that before.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:33 pm

None of the AR camps existed prior to Barbarossa. You have been told that before.
First of all there is little evidence that the letters on the Höfle telegram refer to actual konzentrationslager; there are many other customs facilities bordering the GC with the same name. All of these camps were built near railway stations with the camps bearing the name of the station. These stations were near border crossings, all were manned by Zollgrenzschutz.
The stations were there long before Barbarossa. The Höfle telegram would be mentioning the train stations near border crossings where people departed. When konzentrationslager were built bearing the same name is of little consequence.

Taking Sobibor for instance; in terms of territory, the work is concerned with the placement of the camp, which was constructed next to the local railway station of Sobibór, near to the village of Sobibór in Poland, in the
Lublin Province in the Włodawa commune on the Bug River. There was a Wlodawa customs command post.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:37 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:33 pm

First of all there is little evidence that the letters on the Höfle telegram refer to actual konzentrationslager; there are many other customs facilities bordering the GC with the same name.
Hofle is corroborated by Korherr. Both use an identical number sent to AR camps in the GC. Not customs posts, camps.
All of these camps were built near railway stations with the camps bearing the name of the station. These stations were near border crossings, all were manned by Zollgrenzschutz.
The stations were there long before Barbarossa. The Höfle telegram would be mentioning the train stations near border crossings where people departed. When konzentrationslager were built bearing the same name is of little consequence.

Taking Sobibor for instance; in terms of territory, the work is concerned with the placement of the camp, which was constructed next to the local railway station of Sobibór, near to the village of Sobibór in Poland, in the
Lublin Province in the Włodawa commune on the Bug River. There was a Wlodawa customs command post.
The camps at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and TII are further identified by the witnesses who were there and who describe mass arrivals, and that all four camps were razed to the ground and left with areas of buried cremated remains. No other camp was left that way.

This is now off topic, so any more put it in the correct place.