Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31342
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
It makes no sense that AR seized property without also knowing what was to happen to the people.
IOW, "Where did they goooo?".

PrudentRegret's claims AR had nothing to do with resettlement, at the same time as deniers claim the AR camps were specifically for resettlement. You claim they were for resettlement, and then moan about being asked to evidence that claim.

You deniers are very mixed up.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

How many times do you have to be told that I don't give a fat rat's ass about where the Jews went? I've bent over backwards to show you the evidence that the AR camps were transit facilities but that isn't enough. You demand that I produce evidence for where the other ~800,000 went which is totally irrelevant to the fact that the Jews weren't poached, gassed or asphyxiated at Treblinka. Take your "Where did they gooooo?" and peddle it down the street.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9392
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:14 pm
PrudentRegret's claims AR had nothing to do with resettlement, at the same time as deniers claim the AR camps were specifically for resettlement. You claim they were for resettlement, and then moan about being asked to evidence that claim.

You deniers are very mixed up.
Prudent Regret has divorced the naming of the camps from their over all function. He is describing the Aktion initiative which is the sequestering of wealth from the inmates and may be referred to as AR camps to separate them from other camps in the area not interested in the collection or Aktion. It appears from PR account that these aktions mainly took hold in transit facilities.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31342
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:22 pm
How many times do you have to be told that I don't give a fat rat's ass about where the Jews went? I've bent over backwards to show you the evidence that the AR camps were transit facilities but that isn't enough. You demand that I produce evidence for where the other ~800,000 went which is totally irrelevant to the fact that the Jews weren't poached, gassed or asphyxiated at Treblinka. Take your "Where did they gooooo?" and peddle it down the street.
You are not making sense. You claim you do not care, then you claim you have produced evidence to back up what you just said you do not care about.

In any case, that is not topic here. Here you evidence why AR was named after the Finance Minister.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9392
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:30 pm
Here you evidence why AR was named after the Finance Minister.
Here you do that and stop the dribble about where they ended up.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31342
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:40 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:30 pm
Here you evidence why AR was named after the Finance Minister.
Here you do that and stop the dribble about where they ended up.
All I want to know is what happened inside the AR camps, after the Jews had had the last of their property stolen from them, which had to be part of AR planning.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9392
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:42 pm
All I want to know is what happened inside the AR camps, after the Jews had had the last of their property stolen from them, which had to be part of AR planning.
irrelevant to the naming.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
In any case, that is not topic here. Here you evidence why AR was named after the Finance Minister.
See the analysis by Prudent Regret. He's done all of the heavy lifting.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31342
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:42 pm
All I want to know is what happened inside the AR camps, after the Jews had had the last of their property stolen from them, which had to be part of AR planning.
irrelevant to the naming.
It is totally relevant to the naming. The camps were named after a Reinhardt. What happened inside the camps was not just a seizure of property, which is what PR suggests as he claims the camps were named after the Finance Minister.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie demands to know, "Where did they gooooo?".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 28 guests