Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by been-there »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:30 pm
The more I look into this the more blatantly obvious it is that AR was named after Fritz Reinhardt and not Reinhard Heydrich. I just did a couple of hours of sifting through the transcript of the IMT Pohl Case, and found many passages that directly corroborate these conclusions.

I made this post on the Skeptic Forums, but I'll also post it here for posterity.

---------------

"Reinhardt Fund"

Report on unfinished tasks and programs of office group W (economic enterprises) of the W.V.H.A.

In fairness, I will paste the excerpts I found from the defendants/witnesses that support the theory that AR was named after Heydrich:
That's right, there are none. The "Heydrich" theory for AR's origin is simply a theory presented by the prosecution, and not at all corroborated by any of the documents, witnesses, or defendants involved in the operation, despite the fact that several of them testified to their understanding that it specifically referred to Fritz Reinhardt.

As if that weren't enough, Leo Volk, who was personal adviser to Pohl and head of Legal in Pohl's division in WVHA, described to the judge in detail why Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt
EXCELLENT! Thanks very much for this.

Did anyone at Skeptics concede the point that Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt and not Reinhard Heydrich??
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

been-there wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:30 am
EXCELLENT! Thanks very much for this.

Did anyone at Skeptics concede the point that Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt and not Reinhard Heydrich??
Nope. Not a single one of them have even conceded that it's a possibility. Nick Terry, Sergey, and every single other person in the thread maintained, without qualification, that AR was named after Heydrich. Of course, they are wrong.

They understand how important this detail is to their grand narrative, so they won't give it up easily. Unfortunately for them, the evidence is overwhelming and I don't think they have a choice.

Come to think of it, Balmoral95 was the only one who admitted that he was convinced by my posts. But Sergey and Nick strongly maintained throughout the entire thread that the operation was named for Heydrich.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Prudent Regret wrote:
They understand how important this detail is to their grand narrative, so they won't give it up easily.
Forgive my ignorance, Pru, but why is the name of Heydrich so important to the holyhoax narrative? I've never understood why the name of a German who served and was killed in Czechoslovakia could be so important to the hoaxers. Does it have something to do with the Wannsee conference?

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

They understand that the top-secret SS extermination would not have been given a code-name named after a State Secretary of the Finance Ministry. For that matter, this code-name, AR, was widely used within the WVHA and even discussed in non-classified letters. The SS using this code-name for their genocide beggars belief, and is not supported by the evidence.

That strongly implies that exterminations were not part of the bureaucratic objectives of "Aktion Reinhardt", and "Aktion Reinhardt" was therefore not the code-name for exterminations.

This conclusion is corroborated by the WVHA witnesses in the trial, who describe the bureaucratic objectives of AR within the scope of property sequestration and utilization. They directly deny that exterminations were part of the bureaucratic objective of AR, and they go further by saying if it was, they would have known.

This is all to say, "AR" was not the code-name for the genocide. If the genocide happened, it must have had some other code-name, or it had no code-name. But these historians cannot claim that AR was the official code-name for the genocide operation, because that conclusion is decisively refuted by the evidence.

And the fact that AR was named after Fritz Reinhardt is strong evidence for this conclusion (even Sergey admitted this earlier in the thread, which is why he has strictly opted to maintain that AR was named for Heydrich).

The idea that AR was named after Heydrich fits their revenge fantasy. Heydrich obviously had a reputation in history as a brutal murderer, so it fits well with their "grand narrative" that the SS named their genocide after their fallen comrade. Unfortunately for them, that's a fantasy because Heydrich had nothing to do with AR and the code-name was a reference to Fritz Reinhardt.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

That clarifies. Thank you, Pru.

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

To put it more simply, the Wikipedia definition of "Aktion Reinhardt" is pure propaganda and calculated disinformation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Reinhard
Operation Reinhard or Operation Reinhardt (German: Aktion Reinhard or Aktion Reinhardt; also Einsatz Reinhard or Einsatz Reinhardt) was the codename of the secretive World War II German plan to exterminate Poland's Jews in the General Government district of German-occupied Poland
It needs to be revised, and I promise you they do not want to revise this false definition of "Aktion Reinhardt."

You will also notice that Wikipedia, Nick Terry, H.E.A.R.T, etc. always opt to use the "Operation Reinhard" spelling of the operation. They do this intentionally to reinforce the conclusion that AR was named after Reinhard Heydrich, in order to ultimately reinforce their conclusion that this was the bureaucratic code-name for the SS genocide named after their fallen hero, Heydrich.

In fact, as I establish in my posts and as established in the trial, "Reinhardt" was the official and far more common spelling, and the spelling on the official stamp inscription of Globoknik's office. So they intentionally choose the misspelling when they describe the code-name, because they are aware of the game they are playing.

You can also see the disinformation from H.E.A.R.T:
The term Aktion Reinhard was the code name for the extermination of Polish Jewry in the Generalgouvernement during the years 1942 and 1943. It should be noted that there were many different variations of this term, including Einsatz Reinhardt, Sondereinsatz Reinhardt, and Aktion Reinhard.

It is widely accepted that the code name was used in honour and remembrance of Reinhard Heydrich, SS- Gruppenführer, who was the coordinator of the `Final Solution of the Jewish Question’. Heydrich died of his wounds on 4 June 1942, following a daring attack on 27 May 1942 by two `Free’ Czech agents who had been trained in England.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/index.html

It's important to their narrative, but it's a completely untenable conclusion.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:29 pm
It's important to their narrative, but it's a completely untenable conclusion.
Sorry to go off topic here PR but how on Earth did your post at Klowns regress into a discourse on the movie "Gladiator" starring Russel Crowe
JeffK wrote:BTW I thought Gladiator sucked.
At an earlier stage you said:
PrudentRegret wrote:Are the moderators going to allow Sergey to constantly spam this wall of text? I could start doing the same with my arguments, but I don't want the thread to be destroyed. Sergey is trying to destroy the thread because he has lost the argument.
Of course the Moderator Pyrrho is going to allow Sergei to do what he wishes; Pyrrho is more corrupt than than Mohamed Suharto at Christmas.
What is interesting that after demolishing Sergei the pawn, his final argument is:
Sergei Romanoff wrote: Aktion Reinhard was not named after Fritz Reinhardt.
There we go, a statement from the Lord of ineptitude himself.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Who cares who it was named after ? I don't know why those at Sceptic are even bothering responding !

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:18 am
Sorry to go off topic here PR but how on Earth did your post at Klowns regress into a discourse on the movie "Gladiator" starring Russel Crowe
Jeff likes playing the role of the Peanut Gallery when I'm engaging 1v5 against a bunch of liars. But when I am obviously destroying Sergey, and have cornered him and am exposing his contradictions and lies in post after post, Jeff asks for mercy. To Jeff, the Peanut Gallery, I ask, "are you not entertained?" He doesn't seem to enjoy heckling as much when 'his guy' is clearly being destroyed by the weight of the evidence.
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:17 pm
Who cares who it was named after ? I don't know why those at Sceptic are even bothering responding !
Obviously, they care, or else they wouldn't need to persist in their lies. They would respect the historical evidence if it didn't matter to them.

But clearly it does matter to them. They want to maintain that "Aktion Reinhardt" was the code-name for the SS genocide, so that is why Nick Terry and Sergey will defend the Heydrich conclusion no matter how ridiculous it makes them look.

Imagine if historians accepted that AR was not the code-name for the genocide. They obviously cannot make that concession, so defending the "Heydrich" conclusion is strategic.

They don't want to give up this hill, and that's how you know it's a hill worth fighting for.

Billy

Post by Billy »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:09 pm
They don't want to give up this hill, and that's how you know it's a hill worth fighting for.
Excellent point. What they want to do is to try and steel-man this position (or the soap and lampshades bit) so they can attempt to set back the revisionists to an earlier point in time when these things were argued. They don't want revisionists advancing from the motte to the bailey of the Holocaust story.