Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:00 pm
This is a real document, except in this translation it has been fabricated by Yad Vashem to Replace the real "Reinhardt" spelling that is present in the original with "Reinhard" in every single instance. "Aktion Reinhardt" is not mentioned at all. This establishes what I have been saying all along:

Aktion Reinhardt was the framework of legal regulations and Einsatz Reinhardt was the name of an office in Globocnik's district of Lublin. These terms are not synonymous, and Aktion Reinhardt is not mentioned in Nessie's document a single time.

Einsatz Reinhardt is always a reference to that specific office in usage. It is not synonymous with "Aktion Reinhardt." They are different things.
Hofle uses the term "Einsatz Reinhardt" in both the July 1942 order to secrecy about the evacuation of Jews and the camps and in the Jan 1943 telegram about arrivals at L, B, S and T.

The supposed evacuation of the Jews and those camps are part of AR.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8993
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm
Hofle uses the term "Einsatz Reinhardt" in both the July 1942 order to secrecy about the evacuation of Jews and the camps and in the Jan 1943 telegram about arrivals at L, B, S and T.

The supposed evacuation of the Jews and those camps are part of AR.
It is Höfle. L is certainly not Lublin as mentioned but some other border post, office or command centre. The GG were a customs area in its own right. Leaving the General Government required a departure tax.
It is likely that some people were targeted for expulsion, more than others. Useful people were needed for labour but rich useless feeders would be better off paying a tax and getting evicted along with troublemakers.
When individuals were suspected of intentions to emigrate, the Exchange Control Office of the Tax Authority could require a security deposit equivalent to the amount of the tax. A tight surveillance net was created to discover persons planning to flee the country: the Reichspost tracked change of address orders by Js; freight companies were required to report moves; notaries reported sales of real estate; life insurance companies were required to report cancellations of life insurance. The Gestapo surveilled the letter and telephone correspondence of suspected individuals.
Heinrich Himmler forbade Jewish emigration on 23 October 1941; however, that does not include the GG if the people were entering Reich territory such as Ukraine und Ostland.

It seems that a large number of people were needed for labour; this is reported by Christopher Browning.
The Reich got 6 billion dollars (todays money) in departure tax from juden; that more than implies a huge evacuation or eviction.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8993
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Evidence of the economic initiative and the involvement of Fritz Reinhardts departments.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

PrudentRegret
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:15 pm
Evidence of the economic initiative and the involvement of Fritz Reinhardts departments.
Thanks for sharing this- this document is consistent with the picture we have of Aktion Reinhardt/Einsatz Reinhardt as economic operations for the confiscation and utilization of Jewish mobile property.
Since this problem is mainly an economic one, it is from the economic angle that it shall have to be tackled.
It is now my belief that "Einsatz Reinhardt" was a special taskforce in SSPF Lublin responsible for the confiscation, inventory, and storage of mobile Jewish property throughout GG and at Globocnik's transit/border camps.

In turn, "Aktion Reinhardt" was the initiative to transfer, repair, and utilize this property from the vaults and camps of Einsatz Reinhardt.

My thinking started with this affidavit from Emil Puhl, vice-president of the Reichsbank. He described 'general legal regulations' that underpinned the confiscations and deliveries (i.e. Melmer deliveries):
Since the confiscations were made in the name and for the account of the Reich, only the Reich Government, represented by the Four Years Plan, was entitled to dispose of the gold and the foreign currencies and the Reich Finance Minister of the equivalent in Reichsmarks. Non-delivery would have been equal to violating the law and, since this was property of the Reich, would have been considered as embezzlement of this property.
http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/docume ... uhl%22#p.1

In 1939 Goering, representing the Four Years Plan, established the Main Trustee Office East and gave it the sole right to authorize confiscation of property in the Incorporated and Occupied Territories (October 19th, 1939):
To : The Reich Ministers, Divisions and Plenipotentiaries General of the Four Year Plan

During the session of 13 October, I issued detailed directives for the economic administration of the occupied territories. I want to recapitulate them briefly as follows:

1. The task for the economic treatment of the various administrative regions is different, depending on whether the country is involved which will be incorporated politically into the German Reich, or whether we will deal with the Government General, which in all probability will not be made a part of Germany.... On the other hand, there must be removed from the territories of the Government General all raw materials, scrap materials, machines, etc., which are of use for the German war economy.

4. In order to exploit the territories-and especially those to be incorporated in the Reich-in the best way for the achievement of the Fuehrer's goal, the property in real estate, plants, mobile objects, and the rights taken out of Polish hands must be safeguarded and administered in a coordinated way. For that purpose I have founded a Main Trustee Office East [Haupttreuhandstelle Ost] which is directly and personally under me and the duties of which are as follows:

a. The seizure of the property of the Polish State within the territories occupied by German troops and the safeguarding of an orderly administration; the same applies to Polish and Jewish private property;

...

e. The Main Trustee Office East, with headquarters in Berlin as well as with Reich Minister Frank,* will establish Trustee Offices for the individual administrative regions immediately subordinated to it. The Trustee Offices shall always keep the ad­ministrative head of their administrative region informed about their activity.

f. In the future, confiscations may be decreed only by the Main Trustee Office East, with the concurrence of the administrative heads concerned, or with the concurrence of the Governor General (supreme administrative head). Confiscations previously carried through by local agencies will remain effective only if confirmed by the Main Trustee Office East. If no confirmation has been expressed by 1 February 1940, the confiscation becomes
void.


The Main Trustee Office may appoint provisional managers [kommissarische Verwalter] to manage businesses or property of any kind. If other agencies have already appointed managers, the Main Trustee Office can recall them and impose different administrators. Managers must have their balance sheets approved by the Main Trustee Office East.

The Main Trustee Office East may transfer its functions to a local trustee office.

5. As I have already stated in the meeting of 13 October, I expect the fullest support of the measures carried out by the Main Trustee Office and the Trustee Offices from the heads of the administrative' regions. The Main Trustee Office East will be in a position to complete its activity in individual administrative regions more rapidly to the extent that this support is granted without friction. Any wild confiscation, and any profiteering of individuals will be prosecuted in accordance with general penal laws and the laws of war. The essential point is that Polish property liable to confiscation shall be utilized in the interests of the Reich, that is, of the community, but not for the benefit of individuals.
In General Government, Governor Frank set up his own Trustee Office that had jurisdiction in GG. The relevant fact is that confiscations in GG had to be approved by the Trustee Office in GG according to legal regulations established by Georing.

Himmler extended these regulations and delegated the responsibility for executing confiscations to "organs and institutions of the Reich Leader SS and Chief of the German Police."
Subject: Cooperation of the authorities of the Reich Leader SS with the Main Trustee Office East

In agreement with the leader of the Main Trustee Office East, Burgomaster (retired) Dr. Max Winkler, I report the following:

1. In the interest of a unified directing and transfer of the economy to the areas of former Poland and the occupied Polish territories which have become part of the German Reich, Field Marshal Goering, as chairman of the Ministerial Council for the Defense of the Reich and Plenipotentiary for the Four Year Plan, has founded the Main Trustee Office East, which is directly subordinate to him, by a decree 19 October 1939 and has appointed the Burgomaster (retired) Dr. Max Winkler as its director.

The Main Trustee Office East is located in Berlin ... as well as in Krakow at the office of the Governor General for the occupied Polish territories.

...

2. The Main Trustee Office East and its Trustee Offices, in executing confiscations-the right of confiscation is conferred upon them by the decree mentioned at the beginning-will make use of the authorities, organs and institutions of the Reich Leader SS and Chief of the German Police, or the organs established by him in the occupied Polish territories.

4. The Reich Leader SS and Chief of the German Police will requisition other property of Poles or Jews upon request of the Main Trustee Office East for the account of the German Reich and upon special request will also confiscate it. The seizure of this property is the affair of the Main Trustee Office East.
pp 718 - 720

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law ... l-XIII.pdf

Image

This fact begs the question: Which 'organ and institution' of the Reich Leader SS and Chief of the German Police was utilized to execute these confiscations starting around Spring 1942 in General Government? The answer to this question is Einsatz Reinhardt. That was the purpose of this special taskforce in SSPF Lublin. To execute confiscations authorized by the Trustee Office in GG as an 'organ and institution' of HSSPF Ost in Krakow.

Image

This idea came to me after reading Puhl's affidavit and Goering's decree establishing the Main Trustee Office East. What was fascinating was that immediately after getting this idea, I found a document where the Four Year Plan instructed the Reichsbank to handle deliveries from the Main Trustee Office East IN THE SAME WAY as the Melmer Deliveries.
The Reich Marshal of the Greater German Reich, the Plenipotentiary for the Four Year Plan, informed the German Reich Bank in a letter of 19 March 1944, a copy of which is enclosed, that considerable amounts of gold and silver objects, jewels and so forth at the Main Trustee Office East, should be delivered to the Reich Bank according to the order issued by the Reich Ministers Funk and Graf Schwerin von Krosigk. The utilization of these objects should be accomplished in the same way as the Melmer deliveries. The Reich Marshal informed us also about the utilization of objects of the same kind, which have been acquired in the occupied western territories.
This corroborates the conclusion that the confiscations conducted by Einsatz Reinhardt and the deliveries made throughout the course of Aktion Reinhardt were in accordance with the legal regulations governing the confiscation of Jewish property in GG. The fact that mobile property delivered from the Main Trustee Office was instructed to be processed in the same way as the Melmer deliveries adds weight to the conclusion that the Melmer deliveries were also part of this broader legal framework of property confiscations.

It is also noteworthy that the Main Trustee Office East conducted confiscations of mobile property at transit camps where populations were deported to General Government. From the affidavit of SS-Obersturmführer Krumey in the Eichmann trial::
In November 1939, while serving in that position, I was called up by a red notice to report to the SS Head Office for Personnel. From there I was seconded to the Higher SS and Police Leader in Posen, effective immediately after my having been called up. The Higher SS and Police Leader at that time was Koppe. Apart from myself, the other office staff were a major in the gendarmerie, Hagelstein, and a captain of police, Watermann. My task was to organize the transport by rail required to carry out the compulsory transfer from the Warthe District of those Poles evicted from their farms by the District Commissioners, because at that time I was mostly only in my office in Posen, where I received the District Commissioners' requirements for rolling stock... my duties also included negotiating with offices in the Generalgouvernement about the destinations of the trains in the Generalgouvernement.

...

There were several field offices subordinate to my office, as well as a transit camp in Litzmannstadt. The purpose of the office was to handle the processing of the Poles on their way to the Generalgouvernement, after they had been evacuated by offices controlled by the Reich Commissioner for the Strengthening of German Folkdom... In the camp, a statement of property was also drawn up for every Polish family to be resettled; these were then collected by the Main Trustee Office East and - so it was said - were to be the basis for compensating those transferred compulsorily.
Note the similarities here with Globocnik's transit camps. This Lodz camp was:
  • Designated a transit camp for deportations.
  • Operated under HSSPF.
  • Property was confiscated at the camp.
  • Vouchers were created on the pretext that the deportees would be compensated.
  • Vouchers were turned in to the Main Trustee Office East
I am suggesting that Einsatz Reinhardt operated in the legal capacity of the Main Trustee Office East in Globocnik's camps. Globocnik even discusses these same vouchers in his final report to Himmler. These vouchers were used to audit the Melmer deliveries, and Globocnik suggested that they be destroyed. These were the same vouchers that were collected by the Main Trustee Office East in Lodz

This also provides an explanation for why both Einsatz Reinhardt and Zollgrenzschutz were present at Globocnik's camps. The authority for customs was legally distinct from the authority for conducting confiscations. The authority for conducting confiscations was defined by Goering's and Himmler's decrees and vested in Einsatz Reinhardt within SSPF Lublin.

Lodz was outside the General Government, but this camp provides a clear parallel with Globocnik's camps in General Government. However, within General Government we know that the Trustee Office in Krakow took responsibility for confiscating the mobile property of Jewish deportees.

Image

This property was confiscated by the Trustee Offices in GG and sold in pawnshops located in the district. However, the quantity of property confiscated by Einsatz Reinhardt could not have possibly been liquidated in local pawnshops, the volume was too high. An arrangement was made for the WVHA to direct the final transfer from GG to the Reich where the valuables were processed by pawnshops in Berlin. The volume was also too high for the pawn shops in Berlin to handle.

This is also why the WVHA understood 'Aktion Reinhardt' to be an economic use action:
Q. That is sufficient, Witness, and we will leave this subject. Now, when was it that the WVHA for the first time made use of Jewish property?

A. That was in July 1942. That was when the Chief of the WVHA, Pohl, had a conference with the Reichsbank Vice-President, Puhl, P-u-h-l.

This conference was preceded by another conference between the Reichsfuehrer Himmler and the Reichsbank president Funk who at the same time was Reich Economy Minister. Probably, at the same time, as can be seen from the documents, there was a conference Himmler-Krosigk, the Reich Finance Minister. It will be possible for me, to prove on the basis of the documents, that the WVHA a very short while before that, had not been included in the affair at all, and knew nothing at all about it.

Q. You just said that they knew nothing about it. Do you mean by this the term "Reinhardt Action"? Or do you mean the confiscation of Jewish property, generally speaking?

A. I would like to say as of now in answering this question the following: When the Action Reinhardt is mentioned, then at that particular moment when I was in the WVHA, it could never have been the extermination action. I would like to point cut clearly that the Reinhardt Action, the term as such, was always known to the WVHA as an economic use action, an action where the Jewish property could be utilized. It was approximately six weeks after the conference between Pohl and Puhl when the WVHA received a draft of an order from Lublin which bore Himmler's initials and which was the authentic basis for NO-724.
This is an important question as it provides a revisionist explanation for the purpose of Einsatz Reinhardt in SSPF Lublin and the purpose of ER in Globocnik's camps. That purpose was to conduct confiscations and manage the confiscated property according to the legal framework established by Goering and Himmler. 'Aktion Reinhardt' was the WVHA aktion to direct this final transfer from GG to the Reich. This also provides an explanation for why ER had data on arrivals at Globocnik's camps as a source for the Höfle Telegram. ER was responsible for conducting confiscations at Globocnik's camps, so its possession of data on intakes to these camps directly follows from this purposes.

It is noteworthy that Franke-Gricksch defined the purpose of Einsatz Reinhardt as exactly what I have said:
From Trawniki we travelled back to Lublin to inspect the "special enterprise REINHARD". This branch has had the task of realising all mobile Jewish property in the Gouvernement Poland. It is astonishing what immense fortunes the Jews have collected in their ghetto and even ragged and vermin infested dirty little Jews who look like beggars, carry with them, when you strip their clothes off them, foreign currency, pieces of gold, diamonds and other valuables. We wandered through the cellars of this “special enterprise” and we were reminded of the fairy tales of the "Arabian Nights".
ER was an economic unit in SSPF Lublin responsible for confiscating and managing mobile Jewish property in GG, and AR was an economic use action to transfer this property from the possession of SSPF Lublin to utilization for the Reich..

I started a discussion on this topic on the AHF here and have included these details as well as additional details that support this conclusion: https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic ... 6&t=253859

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:32 pm
....

It is now my belief that "Einsatz Reinhardt" was a special taskforce in SSPF Lublin responsible for the confiscation, inventory, and storage of mobile Jewish property throughout GG and at Globocnik's transit/border camps.

In turn, "Aktion Reinhardt" was the initiative to transfer, repair, and utilize this property from the vaults and camps of Einsatz Reinhardt.

...
The problems with your belief are;

1 - there was a transportation and settlement part to ER/AR as shown in documents by Globocnik, Hofle and others and the creation of ghettos to accommodate Jews, which were then closed down and those people sent to the Globocnik camps.

2 - the Globocnik camps were to be kept secret, as ordered by Hofle, which is at odds with the publicised claim that people were to be resettled.

3 - the operation included the seizure of the most personal of possessions including underwear, spectacles, walking sticks and even gold from teeth. That means in the secretive Globocnik camps, you claim the operation ends leaving hundreds of thousands of naked people just standing around. But that cannot be. Something still has to happen to those people. You artificially end the operation before it must have physically ended.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:32 pm
..... That purpose was to conduct confiscations and manage the confiscated property according to the legal framework established by Goering and Himmler. 'Aktion Reinhardt' was the WVHA aktion to direct this final transfer from GG to the Reich. This also provides an explanation for why ER had data on arrivals at Globocnik's camps as a source for the Höfle Telegram. ER was responsible for conducting confiscations at Globocnik's camps, so its possession of data on intakes to these camps directly follows from this purposes.

.....
What happened to the Jews, after they had had everything, down to their underwear and gold teeth stolen?

Your claim that ER/AR was only about property would make sense if the theft had just been valuables, money, property and businesses, with the Jews being resettled in ghettos where they were accommodated and worked. That is all evidenced by documents, witnesses and the ghettos themselves, to have taken place. The operation reaches a logical conclusion at that point.

Your claim falls apart when it comes to the Globocnik camps as you like to call them, at Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno and TII. That is because the ghettos were cleared to those camps and at those camps, the last of the people's possessions were stolen, leaving them with nothing. The evidence trail as to where those people were transported to ends in the camps. You are now left with no conclusion to that part of the operation. You are clearly missing a huge problem; the people from whom the Nazis have stolen everything.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

PrudentRegret
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

There was a code-name for the deportation action at Warsaw. It was Grossaktion Warsaw. If 'Reinhardt' were the code-name for deportations, why would a different code-name be used to describe the deportations from Warsaw? Of course Einsatz Reinhardt, as the legal entity delegated the task of confiscation of mobile property in GG, operated in Warsaw during Grossaktion Warsaw. An enormous amount of property was confiscated at the Warsaw ghetto and wound up in the vaults of Einsatz Reinhardt in Chopin Strasse 27. That is a fact that is overlooked by you. A huge portion, probably most, of the volume of confiscated property was confiscated from the liquidated ghettos and only some was confiscated directly from deportees at Globocnik's camps.

But the fact the deportation action had its own codename that was not 'Reinhardt' indicates that 'Reinhardt' denoted a distinct special task. I have defined that special task in my previous post.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 pm
There was a code-name for the deportation action at Warsaw. It was Grossaktion Warsaw.
That is just Warsaw, the largest ghetto that was cleared amongst a revolt. What about all the transports to AR camps from other ghettos and transit camps?
If 'Reinhardt' were the code-name for deportations, why would a different code-name be used to describe the deportations from Warsaw?
"Reinhardt" was the code name for a multi-faceted operation that included theft, transportation, relocation and murder.

The clearing of Warsaw was an operation to close that ghetto as its residents fed into AR, as the last of their property was stolen from them.
Of course Einsatz Reinhardt, as the legal entity delegated the task of confiscation of mobile property in GG, operated in Warsaw during Grossaktion Warsaw. An enormous amount of property was confiscated at the Warsaw ghetto and wound up in the vaults of Einsatz Reinhardt in Chopin Strasse 27. That is a fact that is overlooked by you.
Not at all. The vast majority of Jewish property had been stolen by the Nazis prior to the transportations to the ghetto. The next largest theft took place in the ghettos. The very last of the property was stolen once those people got to the AR camps.
A huge portion, probably most, of the volume of confiscated property was confiscated from the liquidated ghettos and only some was confiscated directly from deportees at Globocnik's camps.
Indeed it was, you ignore that on arrival at the camps, the last remaining property was stolen, leaving those people literally naked, in the camp.
But the fact the deportation action had its own codename that was not 'Reinhardt' indicates that 'Reinhardt' denoted a distinct special task. I have defined that special task in my previous post.
It makes no sense for the special task to end with hundreds of thousands of now naked people, who had been stripped of every single thing they owned. Something then had to happen to those people inside the AR camps. What was it?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Something then had to happen to those people inside the AR camps. What was it?
They reboarded trains and left.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8993
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:21 pm
It makes no sense for the special task to end with hundreds of thousands of now naked people, who had been stripped of every single thing they owned. Something then had to happen to those people inside the AR camps. What was it?
A part of the processing would be delousing, especially as juden were considered to be carriers of typhus. After processing they were quarantined, processed by customs (Zollgrenzschutz) who were a department within the Finance Ministry and then trucked or walked across the border into Ostland or RKU. The converse was also true when trains had to stop at the camps for a few hours for the reverse process.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests