What Do Laws Have to do With It? Or the endless discussion about Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: What Do Laws Have to do With It?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Yet despite this constant assertion, when asked to provide compelling evidence apart from anecdotes and conjecture, supposition based on supposition there is none provided, which is why people like the poster is forced to go around in circles.
Dreary, isn't it (I believe the Brits says "innit"). The Nessie mantra: "I have evidence" and "Where did they gooooo?".
My mantra makes more sense than your one of "I have no evidence and I refuse to evidence what happened".

It is amazing that there are academics who have fallen for the denier hoax.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
My mantra makes more sense than your one of "I have no evidence and I refuse to evidence what happened".
Of course there's proof that the claims of the holyhoax are fantasies. The fact that you attempt to weasel dodge the claims for the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves and the magic Jew barbeque isn't "evidence" of anything.
It is amazing that there are academics who have fallen for the denier hoax.
I thought you said that there weren't any academic revisionists. Get your yarns straight, Nessie.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Incredible. What a cluster. Shocking that yet another thread goes sailing off the rails.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Gotta agree with Jeffk1970 here.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

From Turnagain:
Mea culpa.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:15 am
StephenP wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:16 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:42 pm
StephenP wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:13 pm
PrudentRegret wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 pm
I am highly resentful of authoritarians that try to tell me what I can and cannot read, what I can and cannot believe, and what I can and cannot debate...

...you have to wonder:
a.) is the aggressiveness of this persecution due to the strength of the evidence for the Holocaust,
or
b.) due to the weakness of it?

I've only found the more I've researched the issue, the more obvious it's the latter.
It's the opposite for me. But my perspective is unique, I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.
:roll: How does this make your “perspective unique”???
You left out most of what said. You also failed to read this part. Here, I'll help:
I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.

:roll:
Wow! :o

To Stephen:
That was the ONLY part of your post that I left in and thus quoted!
So how on Earth do you conclude that I “failed to read this part” ???
That was the ONLY part of your post that I was replying to. :?

To the RODOH forum:
I think this proves that we are dealing with yet another 'true-believer' who has serious cognitive disabilities. THAT would possibly be the reason for why he believes he has a "unique perspective". :?
You only highlighted the part where I said my perspective was unique when I explained why in the next sentences.

You know, this childish attempt at word play and your hysterical overreacting to what I say simply confirms what I said about you. You are obviously young and frankly immature. Perhaps you need some time to self-reflect and grow up just a little before posting again.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Jeff and Godfather:

Thank you.

Turnagain, thank you for your understanding.

Nessie, can we please take this discussion about evidence somewhere else?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

StephenP wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:32 am
Jeff and Godfather:

Thank you.

Turnagain, thank you for your understanding.

Nessie, can we please take this discussion about evidence somewhere else?
This is twice now, that I have agreed with you. Please do not let this be a habit.
This thread is supposed to be about the laws denying the alleged Holocaust; however, if I may, the Reich in many ways was over regulated, it functioned on laws, as guess did the UK as well in times of conflict; the only difference is that the red tape of Parliament was bypassed in the Reich. In all cases the intentions of the laws by those administering them were open to "interpretation"; this is so true of modern Polizei and government agencies today. This interpretation is often the legal arguments presented in courts well after the events.
I am trying to establish how people in the Reich and elsewhere managed to follow laws that were constantly in flux. From the point of view of the people I work with; der Juden were simply transferred or evicted to the Reichskommissariat Ukraine after the Soviets took out 1.7 million. The people crossing the Bug and Sans were about 1.3 million who were released from protective custody to fend for themselves in this area.
I suspect that laws and orders from both sides trickled down to commanders and then to officer and men in a vast game of Chinese whispers. It is a suspicion, but would appreciate a considered thought..

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

StephenP wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am
been-there wrote:
StephenP wrote:
been-there wrote:
StephenP wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:13 pm
It's the opposite for me. But my perspective is unique, I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.
You left out most of what said. You also failed to read this part. Here, I'll help:
I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.

To Stephen:

To the RODOH forum:
I think this proves that we are dealing with yet another 'true-believer' who has serious cognitive disabilities. THAT would possibly be the reason for why he believes he has a "unique perspective". :?
You only highlighted the part where I said my perspective was unique when I explained why in the next sentences.
What does that even mean?
It's yet more incoherence. :?

StephenP wrote:
You know, this childish attempt at word play and your hysterical overreacting ...You are obviously young...
There is no word play. And I am in my sixties.
It's a very simple fact: you think I hadn't read the very part of your reply that I was replying to and had quoted.

So that not only demonstrates serious cognitive disabilities, but by refusing to comprehend and acknowledge your mistake you are now demonstrating an inability to admit when you are obviously in error.

If you can't understand even this and correct your understanding, then it is not so suprising that you will not be able to understand and correct your understanding on this quasi-religious aspect of WW2 history now racistly known and enforced as 'THE Holocaust'.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:31 am
StephenP wrote:
been-there wrote:
StephenP wrote:
been-there wrote:

To Stephen:

To the RODOH forum:
What does that even mean?
It's yet more incoherence. :?

StephenP wrote:
You know, this childish attempt at word play and your hysterical overreacting ...You are obviously young...
There is no word play. And I am in my sixties.
It's a very simple fact: you think I hadn't read the very part of your reply that I was replying to and had quoted.

So that not only demonstrates serious cognitive disabilities, but by refusing to comprehend and acknowledge your mistake you are now demonstrating an inability to admit when you are obviously in error.

If you can't understand even this and correct your understanding, then it is not so suprising that you will not be able to understand and correct your understanding on this quasi-religious aspect of WW2 history now racistly known and enforced as 'THE Holocaust'.
You can't be in your sixties. No one in their sixties overreacts in such a hysterical manner.

Yes, been-there, you try and engage in goofy word play and silly little games. If you want to have a discussion then have one. I'm not here to play straight man to your BS, frankly your attempt to score points in your pointless need to act superior is making me impatient. I don't feel I've been rude to you yet you seem content to belittle me at every given opportunity. It's boring. If you want to tell me what you believe in then tell me.