What Do Laws Have to do With It? Or the endless discussion about Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: What Do Laws Have to do With It?

Post by been-there »

StephenP wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:13 pm
PrudentRegret wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:16 pm
I am highly resentful of authoritarians that try to tell me what I can and cannot read, what I can and cannot believe, and what I can and cannot debate...

...you have to wonder:
a.) is the aggressiveness of this persecution due to the strength of the evidence for the Holocaust,
or
b.) due to the weakness of it?

I've only found the more I've researched the issue, the more obvious it's the latter.
It's the opposite for me. But my perspective is unique, I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.
:roll:
How does this make your “perspective unique”???
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:42 pm
StephenP wrote:
PrudentRegret wrote:
I am highly resentful of authoritarians that try to tell me what I can and cannot read, what I can and cannot believe, and what I can and cannot debate...

...you have to wonder:
a.) is the aggressiveness of this persecution due to the strength of the evidence for the Holocaust,
or

I've only found the more I've researched the issue, the more obvious it's the latter.
It's the opposite for me. But my perspective is unique, I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.
There is a saying in Māori which I will quote.
Kāore te kūmara e kōrero mō tōna ake reka
The kūmara doesn't speak of its own sweetness. :ugeek:

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

been-there wrote:
StephenP wrote:
PrudentRegret wrote:

...you have to wonder:
or

You left out most of what said. You also failed to read this part. Here, I'll help:

I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I think your claim to having a degree in history and are currently working as a history teacher giving you a unique perspective is a bit overstated. It may give you a more informed perspective than others, especially those of the unwashed hoi polloi but that you have a unique view of history due to your education and work experience is a bit over the top.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 am
I think your claim to having a degree in history and are currently working as a history teacher giving you a unique perspective is a bit overstated. It may give you a more informed perspective than others, especially those of the unwashed hoi polloi but that you have a unique view of history due to your education and work experience is a bit over the top.
We all have degrees, his experience could help investigating the reality not what he thinks is the truth.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

StephenP wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:16 am
been-there wrote:
StephenP wrote:
PrudentRegret wrote:

...you have to wonder:
or

:roll: How does this make your “perspective unique”???
You left out most of what said. You also failed to read this part. Here, I'll help:
I majored in history and have a bachelor's degree in it and education. I teach history and understand the basics of historical method.

Wow! :o

To Stephen:
That was the ONLY part of your post that I left in and thus quoted!
So how on Earth do you conclude that I “failed to read this part” ???
That was the ONLY part of your post that I was replying to. :?

To the RODOH forum:
I think this proves that we are dealing with yet another 'true-believer' who has serious cognitive disabilities. THAT would possibly be the reason for why he believes he has a "unique perspective". :?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

No denier here has a history degree. StephenP does have a perspective that he does not share with you deniers, because he has a history degree and he teaches it. I have a history degree, but I do not teach. In terms of here and now, he is unique.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:23 am
No denier here has a history degree. StephenP does have a perspective that he does not share with you deniers, because he has a history degree and he teaches it. I have a history degree, but I do not teach. In terms of here and now, he is unique.
Your posts and beliefs in the irrational and impossible render your claim to a degree in history dubious.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:23 am
Your posts and beliefs in the irrational and impossible render your claim to a degree in history dubious.
Gassings, graves and cremations are proved by the evidence. It is you who irrationally demands belief in something else that you cannot evidence at all.

That you lack relevant qualifications will help to explain why you think it is acceptable to believe what is not evidenced, over what is evidenced. Anyone with any investigative training will easily understand that. Indeed, most people know that when something is evidence and another think is not evidenced, then we know which thing happened.

It is irrational you think it was impossible for the Nazis to work out how to gas, bury and cremate people, when that is evidenced, but you happily accept that they worked out how to transport, feed, clothe and accommodate 1.274 million people by the end of 1942, without leaving any evidence at all.

That is one of the reasons why Holocaust denial ranks along with flat earthers and those who think Sandy Hook parents helped fake the mass shooting, as the most moronic CTs of all time.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Gassings, graves and cremations are proved by the evidence.
Uh-huh, the statements from known liars, five tiny bone shards of unknown origin, some "disturbed ground" and some holes that match none of the dimensions of the alleged mass graves and more testimony by known liars about the magic Jew barbeque is proof, absolute PROOF that the holyhoax occurred as advertised.

Of course just because nobody can come up with credible witnesses to this bizarre tale or any actual evidence of it occurring doesn't prevent the ever so clever but eeevul Narzis from knowing how to git 'er done. Nessie then triumphantly wails "Where did they gooooo?". Never mind that he can't even find the records for the 12-15,000 known to have been transported to the Lublin district. But he has the records for 406 deportees so that's good enough for holyhoax work.

Nessie tries to sell the greatest conspiracy theory of all time and fails. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.