Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
The Marxist Corey

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by The Marxist Corey »

Nessie, I think it’s about time you told Turnagain to start actually doing some research on his own. I can see that he refuses to answer your questions, but wants you to answer his questions.

Turnagain is a SOB and a POS, don’t give him the time of day.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 pm
Nessie, I think it’s about time you told Turnagain to start actually doing some research on his own. I can see that he refuses to answer your questions, but wants you to answer his questions.

This one has not figured that one does not concentrate on the character of its opponent. Head back to Klowns goody. MC where that kind of behavior is not only accepted but normalized.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
The way they describe the gas chambers does not mean it was impossible for them to function with a hermetic seal.
Another weasel dodge from Nessie. His stock in trade.
The witnesses, physical, archaeological and photographic evidence you have already been shown.
Nessie has no proof of any mass graves. Gee, imagine that!
The weasel dodge is you dodging how witness evidence of gassings, varies depending on what the witness did and saw at the camps.
Still nothing about the magic Jew barbeque. Just another turn and squirm series of weasel dodges in Nessie's litany of weasel dodges and drivel. Quelle surprise. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:42 am
You treat all witnesses, no matter how much contact with and knowledge of the gassings they had
This has yet to be established. Especially in Treblinka where witnesses not only couldn't agree on the sizes of pits, the pyres, the skin colour of freshly gassed corpses, or even how the bodies burned - since some claimed blood was flammable enough to engulf a dug pit with bodies in it and burn all the corpses. In fact we have at least TWO KNOWN WITNESSES LYING SAYING BLOOD WAS FLAMMABE IN TREBLINKA. Mrs, Auerbach and Mr. Czarny. We're dealing with lunatics, here. And not one liar was ever punished in court for lying, as I already demonstrated.

As I said before the ONLY EVIDENCE of what happened in Treblinka that Nessie has is weak eyewitness testimony, much of which violates the laws of physics and an inability to track every Jew during and after the war. Lie-witnesses and missing Jews aren't enough to established the existence of the massive pits required to hold hundreds of thousands of dead Jews in Treblinka. Hell, are we supposed to believe the Nazis were so good at dumping lime into pits in Treblinka and letting corpses rot long enough to get hard and cause wax-fat transformation barriers to prevent the top layer corpses from poisoning the water well that was in Treblinka II? :roll:

The idea that you could pack 3000 bodies on one pyre tightly in multiple layers with no air flow around the corpses, and minimal or no wood (since we don't know whence it came and hardly any witnesses can explain it), and reduce them to smashable skeletons in 5-6 hours is stupid; it's stupid because of what past cremation experiments have taught us about how long it takes to burn one or two corpses and how much wood is necessary to keep a fire going that will be hot enough and last long enough to break open the bodies and ignite all the fat content. You can't just scream "fat content" and "wood" and "where did the Jews go then?" Nobody is denying the presence of fat content. Nobody is denying the presence or necessity of wood to burn corpses. Well that is, except for a couple of lying inmates.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:22 pm
As I said before the ONLY EVIDENCE of what happened in Treblinka that Nessie has is weak eyewitness testimony, much of which violates the laws of physics and an inability to track every Jew during and after the war. Lie-witnesses and missing Jews aren't enough to established the existence of the massive pits required to hold hundreds of thousands of dead Jews in Treblinka. Hell, are we supposed to believe the Nazis were so good at dumping lime into pits in Treblinka and letting corpses rot long enough to get hard and cause wax-fat transformation barriers to prevent the top layer corpses from poisoning the water well that was in Treblinka II? :roll:
It seems that the probability of the people being expelled into the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (RKU) is quite high considering a few months earlier, Stalin deported 1.7 million people from the area, transporting them into Siberia (most died); this left much vacant land and houses. From the German perspective this was the Russian East, as it was the part of Poland occupied by the Soviets prior to Barbarossa.

The Einsaztgruppen were not rounding up and murdering Juden willy nilly as flipper likes to imagine; their field of operations were more targeted near the front in the occupied zones to enable supplies to get through. They also had to round up Partizani.

Flipper will try and keep everyone guessing by saying "where did they go" when in all probability a group of people are forced out and a group of people are forced in; this is just across the Bug river.

I really think that an investigation into what happened to the people in the RKU is needed, which was never returned to Poland but stayed in Soviet hands until recently.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 pm

You are on very thin ice, Mr. Marxist. This is the not the venue for that kind of namecalling.

Thank you.

:)

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

StephenP wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:38 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs in this part of the forum so I'm just going to post this here.

Are Holocaust deniers prone to other types of conspiracy theories? I have in mind 9-11, the moon landing is a fake, the assassination of JFK, etc.? I am curious, I've spent a little time going to different sites, blogs and forums that espouse Holocaust denial. I noticed that many of them also believe in other conspiracy theories.

Is this a common attitude?

i'm a bit late to this thread which seems to have gone off the rails a bit--but the term "conspiracy-theory" is a bit vague and loaded.

The first thing to note is that not all conspiracy-theories are equal.

Secondly, it is flat-out wrong to claim that all of the conspiracy-theories come from the Right.

It seems to me that the dominant conspiracy-theory in the United States right now is that the Russians somehow hacked the 2016 election and got Trump elected President. This so-called "Trump Derangement Syndrome" seems to have infected the mainstream media, and they are livid to the point of hysteria.

They hate Trump not because he is a charlatan--he may be--but because, unlike Romney, Trump had the Chutzpah to appeal to a White populist base, full stop.

Furthermore, if we are talking about some of the more common conspiracy-theories held by Rightwing types, I can't think of too many that I personally ascribe to.

For example, while I think it could be possible that the CIA and Mossad, who presumably were watching Saudi terrorists, could have had some advanced knowledge of the 911 terror attacks, I don't think that this overshadows the attacks themselves.

Kebabs were trying to blow up the World Trade Center since the 1990s; the terrorists just got lucky on 9/11 because crashing the aircraft actually brought down the buildings. The amount of heat energy contained in the fuel tanks of a modern jetliner is enormous, and those types of buildings were not the old-school concrete design like the Empire State Building, which was struck by a B-25 bomber in the day and did not come close to structural failure.

Let's not talk about 911 minutia here in this thread! The important thing is that the George W. Bush administration was able to muster the hue-and-the-cry from the 911 attacks into an open-ended War on Terror, and George W. Bush, Colin Powell, and the Neoconservatives, even leveraged their phony WMD narrative into an invasion of Iraq.

Why would "they" (the Establishment) do this, you ask? Well, since WWII, United States foreign policy has been geared towards the Containment of Communism. With the end of the Cold War, what Eisenhower called the Military Industrial Complex has been upset, and many have long tried to leverage the end of the Cold War into a fight against what the Neoconservatives and Zionists call "Islamo-Fascism," whatever that means. Well, it is just the Rightwing aspect of Globalization; the Leftist pursue Globalization as well but from a different angle, of course.

But is this idea of the "911 attacks being a Pearl Harbor" a Rightwing conspiracy-theory?

Well, Democrat Isolationists like the admirable Andrew J. Bacevich, a retired Professor of History, and a former Colonel in the United State Army, who served in Vietnam, have made similar arguments comparing 911 to Pearl Harbor or even calling the War on Terror as "the real World War IV" in otherwise Progressive Foreign Policy publications such as Wilson Quarterly :

http://archive.wilsonquarterly.com/sites/default/files/articles/WQ_VOL29_W_2005_Article_03.pdf

I encourage you to read Bacevich's article.

Anyway, both the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941 have a lot of shady aspects, especially when one intends to dissect the foreign policy of the United States. The important thing here is not that question of advanced knowledge of the conspiracy but that such attacks were easily leveraged in a reactive and parasitic democracy-capitalist system to unite the country solidly in favor of war. I'd say if this is a conspiracy-theory then I think it is a reasonable one.

Briefly, some other common CTs of note, I think the assassination of JFK went down pretty much the way the Warren Commission said it did. And I don't think that the assassination of RFK was particularly odd or remarkable.

This thread is not the place to discuss the conspiracy-theories themselves. The point is that conspiracy-theory is a pretty loaded term. I do have a background in History and how I think that historiography and critical-thinking should work. However, namecalling is not a substitute for critical-thinking.

After being a member of the Scientific American Book Club for many years, I am convinced that many supposed "science journalists" do not even understand the Scientific Method. And this is particularly true of Leftists, who are always trying to "Cargo Cult" Science and Technology.

You see, it is always the other guy who is "at war" with Science, unalloyed goodness, and all enlightened virtue. "If we could just eliminate those awful Racists and anti-Semites" they tell us.

:roll:

Rarely have I been able to get any of those who are butthurt about the idea that there is a such thing as Holocaust Denial to have those people DEFINE WHAT IS "the Holocaust." David Irving asked the same question when Jewish theologian Deborah Lipstadt coined the Orwellian term "Holocaust Denial" and called him one.

Is this conspiracy--theory? Well, to borrow from George Orwell, why are some orthodoxies "more equal than others."

What I would like the readers of this thread to do is to watch this 39 minute video about how Amazon purged Revisionist scholarship. It is produced by Germar Rudolf, a prominent Holocaust revisionist.

Please, just take a few minutes and watch the video! I have mentioned Amazon's campaign of censorship before, and the 2018 book about this called "The Day Amazon Murdered History."

Click the Castle Hill Publishers link below, scroll down to the middle of the page, and watch the 39 minute video on the Amazon censorship:

https://shop.codoh.com/book/455/468

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Thanks Scott I will reproduce that important video here, now.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Scott, I talked about the Amazon issue in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4121&p=165568#p165568

In essence what I said is that Amazon is not required to carry content they don't want to sell. I also said the books are still available.

I need to get up early so I'm done for the evening.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

StephenP wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 am
In essence what I said is that Amazon is not required to carry content they don't want to sell. I also said the books are still available.

I need to get up early so I'm done for the evening.
They are not required as a company but a pattern is arising. Like You Tube, they suck in customers with free accounts, sell the metadata, compromise the integrity of normal working class people, and now put in restrictions. These Juden must go. These are Jude shedding their clothes and showing their lack of manhood to the world.
For them the timing is inappropriate as the world is seeing these liars for what they are. Der Führer saw this scenario many years ago as did others in England and elsewhere. Now these Habiru are showing their hand thinking it is checkmate.
I have an idea and it is called "the final solution"; they invented it. :roll: :lol: :) :D :o :( :shock: :| :ugeek: