Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:13 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:02 am
Various deniers admitted they love CTs and that they cannot evidence the Holocaust is a CT.
MMMM I think this one is weak in its answers, very weak. Confused perhaps. No one here has claimed the alleged holocaust is a conspiracy theory except tMC aka goody.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

StephenP
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by StephenP » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:23 pm

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 pm
Stephen, are you noticing a pattern? Holocaust deniers get very defensive when someone asks them to prove their conspiracy theory (the idea that the Holocaust was a hoax), because they know that they are not able to do so they resort to trying to reverse the burden of proof“prove to me...” and personal insults.

Just how ridiculous Holocaust denial truly is becomes apparent when you read that been-there described the Holocaust as a conspiracy theory.

I’m fairly sure you’re already aware that these people are not normal (sane) people, they are for the most part a combination of racists, neo-Nazis and other far-right nutjobs who all believe in the same antisemitic conspiracy theory that the Holocaust never happened.

They think that they are clever and know more than people who have studied for the Holocaust for decades, but they have absolutely no evidence to support their claims. They haven’t read any books or watched any documentaries on the Holocaust (they dismiss books and documentaries/films about the Holocaust as propaganda and fake) and just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.

The funniest thing to read is when the fools claim that more and more people are believing that the Holocaust never happened. Again, there is no evidence to support that idea.

Yes, I noticed.

I also how quickly this post went off the rails.

The Marxist Corey
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by The Marxist Corey » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:10 am

been-there wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:40 am
The Marxist Corey wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:12 pm
What I regard as a rather ironic and massive blind spot not recognised by the author of this topic of discussion is the rather obvious but unperceived reality that 'THE Holocaust' is the mother ship / the Queen ant of current 'conspiracy theories'.

It surely stands as the most incredulous, fantastic, longest-accepted, and most widely believed 'conspiracy theory' of recent times.

How can someone seriously talk disparagingly of entertaining 'conspiracy theories' when they themselves genuinely believe that during a desperate war of annihilation, a few hundred people managed to find the time, the resources and the contingency to round up, arrest, transport and then supposedly secretly mass-murder ever decreasing millions of jews using physically impossible means and buildings to 'gas' them all and then make their bodies simply disappear without trace?

What a 'conspiracy' that was!

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Samuel Crowell wrote: “...I addressed that in my conclusion, and elaborated on it in 'The Holocaust in retrospect' when I discussed the nature of conspiracy theories, which have flourished in recent decades.
Simply put, the mass gassing claim is a conspiracy theory which assumes that the people involved – no more than a few hundred – not only managed to kill millions of people, not only managed to conceal the remains of these millions, but succeeded in concealing the evidence of what they were doing to such a degree that to this day there is no documentary, material or forensic evidence for gas chambers at many camps, and the evidence everywhere else is scarce, ambiguous, or non-existent. The likelihood of this being historically accurate is low, just because of the disparity between the claim and the hard evidence supporting it. The likelihood is further decreased when we note that there is abundant evidence for the killing of Jews by shooting or injections, and for the killing of euthanasia patients by sedatives and injections: it is only the gassing evidence that is lacking. The likelihood is decreased even further when we note that the Nazis were accused of just such gassings chronologically before they are supposed to have started them. Thus I conclude that the mass gassing claim is a cultural construct that took hold in the minds of Europeans – not just among Jews, but among everyone – and became truth after the war was over.
I should elaborate a bit on my allegation of a “few hundred” participants. If we consider every German or German ally who was involved in persecuting or killing Jews in the Second World War, we would probably involve hundreds of thousands. But the number of people involved in the mass gassings, according to the standard account, was very small. There were only about one hundred Germans at the three camps where it is sometimes claimed that two million Jews were gassed, and these same people are supposed to have carried out the euthanasia gassings as well. At Auschwitz, which had a guard force of a few thousand, only a few dozen people were supposed to have been involved in the mass gassings, and even then in secret from the rest of the people at the camp.
...The Holocaust was not carried out by just a “few hundred people” and not all of the Holocaust victims were gassed.
Hmmm... interesting. :ugeek:
I had thought it was obvious that my reply — and the quote by Crowell — concerned the ludicrous conspiracy theory of just the mass-gassing claim.
Both my reply and the Crowell quote explicitly stated that.

Crowell even mentioned the undisputed evidence of Jews killed by other means
Oh well. :roll:

And then the other point: Crowell breaks down the ludicrousness of this conspiracy theory which alleges that it was perpetrated by a “few hundred people”.
How could any intelligent person who was genuinely in a dialogue miss these two points? :)

I have now highlighted relevant parts of Crowell's quote in green and orange, to further assist those in the grip of this particular conspiracy theory to extricate themselves from it.
You dodge questions because like all of the other Holocaust deniers, you think that you are exempt from the burden of proof.

Until you answer my questions, I’m not going to respond to you again.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:44 pm

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:10 am

Until you answer my questions, I’m not going to respond to you again.
Bye, don't let the door hit your voluptuous thighs on the way out or break those rhubarb leaves.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:38 pm

The Marxist Corey wrote:
You dodge questions because like all of the other Holocaust deniers, you think that you are exempt from the burden of proof.
Right, hoaxers accuse the Germans of mass murder and tell revisionists that they must prove that accusation false. Hoaxer logic at its finest.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27939
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:23 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:38 pm
The Marxist Corey wrote:
You dodge questions because like all of the other Holocaust deniers, you think that you are exempt from the burden of proof.
Right, hoaxers accuse the Germans of mass murder and tell revisionists that they must prove that accusation false. Hoaxer logic at its finest.
The Nazis are accused of mass murder, DUE TO THE EVIDENCE sufficient to prove THAT THEY COMMITTED MASS MURDER. You whine that I go on about EVIDENCE, but EVIDENCE is the only way to establish what happened. There is evidence from multiple, corroborating, independent sources, from witnesses, to documents, to physical evidence, plus there is the motive, opportunity, ability and guilty conduct after the crime, you prove beyond reasonable doubt the gassings and mass shootings took place.

It is because we produce EVIDENCE to prove the claim of mass murder, that the claim we are asking deniers to disprove our claim is a lie.

Deniers think that they can claim all of that EVIDENCE is lies, false, faked and/or misinterpreted and it is insufficient to PROVE mass murder. They think they can just leave it at that. They do not think they should be challenged or questioned. Deniers arrogantly demand that we should just believe them, irrespective of what the evidence shows.

The reality is that denial should back its claims with evidence, but deniers ignore that reality, because they know they have no evidence.

How do we know there is no evidence to back up denier claims? It is not from deniers. It is from those who do believe the Holocaust happened looking for that evidence. Deniers are mainly lazy and ignorant. Most clearly have no idea how to evidence anything. So, others have done the work for you and we have to report back that no evidence can be found. That is confirmed by the few deniers; Mattogno, Kues and the BRoI, who have been to archives and have done research, and they also cannot find any evidence to establish what did happen if no gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Turnagain » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:57 am

Nessie wrote:
The Nazis are accused of mass murder, DUE TO THE EVIDENCE sufficient to prove THAT THEY COMMITTED MASS MURDER.
Your "EVIDENCE" is bullshit. You can't even produce two witnesses who tell corroborative stories of a functional gas chamber. You produce NO proof that your aerial photos show mass graves along with the fact that no two witnesses give corroborating testimony to even the number of graves. You have witnesses who testify to mass murder by steam, electrocution and the lethal masturbation machine. The claims made for the magic Jew barbeque are laughable and you claim that agglomeration of lies to be proof of mass murder.

You have no evidence to prove that the Germans committed mass murder. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito, End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27939
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:42 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:57 am
Nessie wrote:
The Nazis are accused of mass murder, DUE TO THE EVIDENCE sufficient to prove THAT THEY COMMITTED MASS MURDER.
Your "EVIDENCE" is bullshit. You can't even produce two witnesses who tell corroborative stories of a functional gas chamber.
That is bullshit. You have nothing to show that a gas chamber including hermetic seals could not function.
You produce NO proof that your aerial photos show mass graves along with the fact that no two witnesses give corroborating testimony to even the number of graves.
The aerial photos show how the camps were razed to the ground and planted over, after the graves had been exhumed and bodies cremated. They are from 1944. You do not understand chronology.
You have witnesses who testify to mass murder by steam, electrocution and the lethal masturbation machine.
You treat all witnesses, no matter how much contact with and knowledge of the gassings they had, as if they are the same. You refuse to accept that those who worked the gas chambers all said that gas was used. You refuse to acknowledge that no witness said he saw people being electrocuted in the chambers
The claims made for the magic Jew barbeque are laughable and you claim that agglomeration of lies to be proof of mass murder.

You have no evidence to prove that the Germans committed mass murder. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito, End of story.
All you have are fallacies that you repeat ad nauseam. You demand to see evidence from me, then you refuse to use any evidence to back up your claims. You are the one with nothing. You are a pathological liar.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Turnagain » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:45 am

Nessie wrote:
That is bullshit. You have nothing to show that a gas chamber including hermetic seals could not function.
Where are your witnesses and what are their stories? Preferably survivor witnesses such as Wiernik and Rajchman,
You do not understand chronology.
And you are weasel dodging the question. Where is your proof of the mass graves?
You treat all witnesses, no matter how much contact with and knowledge of the gassings they had, as if they are the same.
More weasel dodging from Nessie but still no answers. No mention at all of the magic Jew barbeque at all. Nessie still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27939
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:45 am
Nessie wrote:
That is bullshit. You have nothing to show that a gas chamber including hermetic seals could not function.
Where are your witnesses and what are their stories? Preferably survivor witnesses such as Wiernik and Rajchman,
The way they describe the gas chambers does not mean it was impossible for them to function with a hermetic seal. You were called out on that a while back and you failed to show how fitting a hermetic seal renders a gas chamber non functional.
You do not understand chronology.
And you are weasel dodging the question. Where is your proof of the mass graves?
The witnesses, physical, archaeological and photographic evidence you have already been shown.
You treat all witnesses, no matter how much contact with and knowledge of the gassings they had, as if they are the same.
More weasel dodging from Nessie but still no answers. No mention at all of the magic Jew barbeque at all.
The weasel dodge is you dodging how witness evidence of gassings, varies depending on what the witness did and saw at the camps.
Nessie still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Which is a lie, since all you ever discuss is the evidence I have.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests