Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:40 am
Nessie is straight up lying that these places have addressed for example the outright lies of the Polish Underground that are basically an embarrassment to the holocaust lobby today, or even the clear evidence of Jewish and Polish perjury in courtrooms that never got punished.
viewtopic.php?p=164162#p164162
You are lying that I have claimed that sites deals with the intelligence presented by the Polish underground or what happened to those who lied during trials.
He is also lying when he claims very important issues about the torture of Hoss has been addressed such as this.
viewtopic.php?p=133624#p133624
I have made no such claim.
He is also lying that anyone has refuted Rudolf's responses to Markiewicz and Green.
viewtopic.php?p=145402#p145402
I have made no such claim.
He is also lying that anyone has addressed how Mattogno took those two Polish historians to the woodshed for their willful distortion of 74 documents from the archive of the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz as exposed in CURATED LIES! Hell, this link from earlier contains a link to an rodoh topic (in SIberian Exile where one must be signed in to read it) where a lot was borrowed from Mattogno's anti van Pelt book showing how Pelt is also a distorter of documents.
I have made no such claim.
We must remember that regarding the citations I quoted from Mattogno's book, Nessie was MOST UPSET with sections 4.3, 4.4 and 5.7. I remember it well. Hell that was the same topic where I caught Nessie recycling the same deliberate lie of his about "vergasungskeller" that he tried to pass off as fact!
viewtopic.php?p=147303#p147303

:lol:
You are back to your strawman tactic of fake claims, where you make up things that I have supposedly said. You then shit yourself and run away when I ask you to directly link to and quote me to back up your claims.

A Vergsungskeller is a gassing or gasification cellar. Documents that refer to such, corroborates witnesses who spoke about seeing people being gassed in side the Birkenau Kremas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10307
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
You are lying that I have claimed that sites deals with the intelligence presented by the Polish underground or what happened to those who lied during trials.
Now let's see what Nessie said:
The issues you list have been dealt with on sites and forums such as;
And what were those issues that I raised on page 6:
Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 am
StephenP wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 pm
It proves that people believe really weird things.
[...]

Well between what Rudolf wrote in the book called The Chemistry of Auschwitz (which had a video companion) regarding Markiewicz's junk science and what was revealed about:

1. The torture of Hoss
2. The distortion of documents with the phrase "special treatment" in them
3. Various Polish atrocity tales that were clearly lies that got shoved down the memory hole
4. Torture and threats to other German defendants.
5. Not one instance of obvious perjury being punished
6. Mattogno spanking Robert van Pelt

viewtopic.php?p=164162#p164162
viewtopic.php?p=164164#p164164
viewtopic.php?p=145402#p145402
Therefore, the language Nessie used clearly implied that the specific issues I raised on page 6 were apparently addressed in those websites he listed.

So Nessie has alzheimers or he is a goddamn liar.

Werd
Posts: 10307
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:40 am
We must remember that regarding the citations I quoted from Mattogno's book, Nessie was MOST UPSET with sections 4.3, 4.4 and 5.7. I remember it well. Hell that was the same topic where I caught Nessie recycling the same deliberate lie of his about "vergasungskeller" that he tried to pass off as fact!
viewtopic.php?p=147303#p147303

:lol:
A Vergsungskeller is a gassing or gasification cellar. Documents that refer to such, corroborates witnesses who spoke about seeing people being gassed in side the Birkenau Kremas.
Yep. Just keep repeating van Pelt's mistake, Nessie. Maybe if you do it enough times it will magically come true.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:02 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
You are lying that I have claimed that sites deals with the intelligence presented by the Polish underground or what happened to those who lied during trials.
Now let's see what Nessie said:
The issues you list have been dealt with on sites and forums such as;
And what were those issues that I raised on page 6:
Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 am
StephenP wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 pm
It proves that people believe really weird things.
[...]

Well between what Rudolf wrote in the book called The Chemistry of Auschwitz (which had a video companion) regarding Markiewicz's junk science and what was revealed about:

1. The torture of Hoss
2. The distortion of documents with the phrase "special treatment" in them
3. Various Polish atrocity tales that were clearly lies that got shoved down the memory hole
4. Torture and threats to other German defendants.
5. Not one instance of obvious perjury being punished
6. Mattogno spanking Robert van Pelt

viewtopic.php?p=164162#p164162
viewtopic.php?p=164164#p164164
viewtopic.php?p=145402#p145402
Therefore, the language Nessie used clearly implied that the specific issues I raised on page 6 were apparently addressed in those websites he listed.

So Nessie has alzheimers or he is a goddamn liar.
Or, I was speaking generally, about all of the different sources that have dealt with denier claims. You have suggested that there has been no response at all to the 1-6 you raise.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:40 am
We must remember that regarding the citations I quoted from Mattogno's book, Nessie was MOST UPSET with sections 4.3, 4.4 and 5.7. I remember it well. Hell that was the same topic where I caught Nessie recycling the same deliberate lie of his about "vergasungskeller" that he tried to pass off as fact!
viewtopic.php?p=147303#p147303

:lol:
A Vergsungskeller is a gassing or gasification cellar. Documents that refer to such, corroborates witnesses who spoke about seeing people being gassed in side the Birkenau Kremas.
Yep. Just keep repeating van Pelt's mistake, Nessie. Maybe if you do it enough times it will magically come true.
Please show me your corroborating evidence from witnesses who worked inside the kremas, and/or documents that refer to the kremas, and/or physical evidence from the kremas, that prove a Vergasungskeller was something other than a homicidal gas chamber.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10307
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Or, I was speaking generally, about all of the different sources that have dealt with denier claims.
And the backpeddling begins...
You have suggested that there has been no response at all to the 1-6 you raise.
YOU CLAIMED SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE RESPONDED TO THIS ISSUE:
Finally, NOT ONE CASE OF ANTI-GERMAN PERJURY WAS EVER PUNISHED!
Image

We present a brief example of how it was no danger of criminal consequences as a result of false testimony in any public lawsuit against the Germans, who had served their country as military or public managers in the post-war period. Any lie, invention, any charges of any kind was tolerated and never punished. The aim of tarnishing the enemy militarily defeated and the need, urgency, to re-build a virginity compromised by acts actually perpetrated by the infamous "allies", such as those awarded by the "right" to the Germans, were prevalent on the most elementary rules of normal processes of the province. The coveted. indispensable, "mission" gendarme of democracy (the system of usury banking stateless person, in fact) did the rest! We see two obvious cases ...

(...) Among the thousands of witnesses who deposed in dozens of trials, is in fact not a single one has been indicted for perjury, although many had made ​​statements patently false and absurd. In fact, it happened even worse, as is illustrated by two anecdotes related to the so-called processes of Dachau, celebrated by Americans. Both have as their protagonist Josef Kirschbaum, civil investigator and examiner of the United States.

"In a famous case, Kirschbaum presented some Einstein to prove that the accused Menzel had murdered Einstein's brother, but the brother said he pointed to the prisoner, who sat on the witness stand. Kirschbaum, deeply embarrassed, turned to Einstein and hissed: "How can we send this pig to the gallows if you are so stupid as to bring your brother in the classroom? '" 145.

On another occasion, he Kirschbaum deploy a dozen prisoners and he put one in the center, then left the room to call two witnesses Polish prosecution. In the meantime, the prisoners were mingled, exchanging positions.

"When the two Poles came in, threw themselves on the prisoner who was in the center and cried," Oh, we know him well, he killed many people. " Kirschbaum Now he realized the error, he sent her away, shouting the two Poles and put in the middle what he wanted. Then he called again the two Poles, who threw themselves back on the victim and declared in the same tone: "Oh, we know him well, he killed many people" »146.


145 Freda Utley, The High Cost of Vengeance. Henry Regnery Company, Chicago, 1949, p. 195.
146 Rudolf Aschenauer, Recht gegen Macht. Unbekanntes Material aus der amerikanischen britischen Kriegsverbrecher-und Praxis. Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Wirtschaft und Recht, Monaco, 1952, p. 22 (...)

(Source: Carlo Mattogno, Thomas Kues and Jürgen Graf, The "extermination camps" of '"Action Reinhardt", Vol.I, p. 44-45, dell' online edition .
Since you admit this has not been done, I WAS THEREFORE CORRECT FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOU ARE JUST WASTING TIME LIKE THE LYING TROLL YOU ARE!

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Jesus, what happened to this thread?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7982
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:05 pm
Jesus, what happened to this thread?
Werd and Nessie are having their normal pleasant discourse over ice tea and cucumber sandwiches; even you may have noticed that it has gone slightly off topic, or shall I say pear shaped. Perhaps you have something to add to correct the derailment and talk about why revisionists may be prone to conspiracy theories. The wording in this thread is not good due to the inclusion of the word "other" which shows an immediate bias with no intention to discuss, but that is Goody67 tMC.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1984
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Jeffk1970 »

No, I’m done but thanks anyway.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:05 pm
Jesus, what happened to this thread?
Various deniers admitted they love CTs and that they cannot evidence the Holocaust is a CT.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests