Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 pm
The gas/vacuum chambers are a staple of the holyhoax tale.
The gas chamber is. That is universal from the small gassings in the T4 action, through to gas chambers at the AB camps and A-B. There are plenty of people who said they saw gassings.

Vacuums are only referenced in rumour and hearsay and TII is the only camp I know of where it is specific to the camp.
The 10X25X50 meter graves plus the larger 12X30X50 and smaller 6X15X120 meter graves and the magic Jew barbeque that cremated bodies without fuel are equally touted. Your attempts to mitigate such absurdities are a FAIL, Nessie. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That large graves, of which we ONLY have estimated dimensions from witnesses, existed has been proven by corroborating witness, photographic and physical evidence. You weasel dodge Chelmno, where the rectangular graves were the least disturbed and best plotted.

You are lying that the claim is bodies were cremated without fuel. Stop lying.

You are lying that there is no evidence of cremains, graves and gassings. You lie to avoid discussing in any detail your lack of evidence for your claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Vacuums are only referenced in rumour and hearsay and TII is the only camp I know of where it is specific to the camp.
Uh-huh, witnesses claim there were gas chambers. Witnesses claim that there were vacuum chambers. Nessie can't substantiate either the hermetically sealed gas chambers or the alleged gas chambers but figures that he can weasel dodge the hermetically sealed gas chambers. Your bullshit doesn't fly, Nessie.
That large graves, of which we ONLY have estimated dimensions from witnesses, existed has been proven by corroborating witness, photographic and physical evidence.
Those gigantic excavations haven't been proven by anything. Nessie resorts to the bald-faced lie. Doesn't fly, Nessie. You have...

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:55 pm
Nessie wrote:
Uh-huh, witnesses claim there were gas chambers.
Eye witnesses, who saw what happened said they saw gassings.
Witnesses claim that there were vacuum chambers.
Only hearsay. Amazingly, you still do not understand the difference and how to differentiate.
Nessie can't substantiate either the hermetically sealed gas chambers or the alleged gas chambers but figures that he can weasel dodge the hermetically sealed gas chambers. Your bullshit doesn't fly, Nessie.
Hermetic seals on the doors and any cap/vent makes sense. No leaks mean less gas is needed to raise the levels to fatal and there is no risk to those outside.
That large graves, of which we ONLY have estimated dimensions from witnesses, existed has been proven by corroborating witness, photographic and physical evidence.
Those gigantic excavations haven't been proven by anything. Nessie resorts to the bald-faced lie. Doesn't fly, Nessie. You have...

You are lying again. There is evidence from witnesses, photos and archaeological evidence of mass graves. You have no evidence to back up your claim.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain shows why denial is one of the most idiotic and nasty CTs. He lies, he dismisses the evidence of gassings and he demands we believe in what he cannot evidence.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Only hearsay. Amazingly, you still do not understand the difference and how to differentiate.
Six witnesses are known to reference a vacuum chamber. Amazingly, none of them actually saw a vacuum chamber. Well, according to Nessie.
Hermetic seals on the doors and any cap/vent makes sense.
A hermetically sealed gas chamber with the exhaust of a 27 liter engine turned into it doesn't make any sense at all.
There is evidence from witnesses, photos and archaeological evidence of mass graves.
The witnesses are proven liars and your "evidence" is bullshit. You have...

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm
Turnagain shows why denial is one of the most idiotic and nasty CTs. He lies, he dismisses the evidence of gassings and he demands we believe in what he cannot evidence.
The hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers and the magic Jew barbeque are demonstrable impossibilities. What I can't evidence my shiny hiny.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

StephenP wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 am
Scott, I talked about the Amazon issue in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4121&p=165568#p165568

In essence what I said is that Amazon is not required to carry content they don't want to sell. I also said the books are still available.

I need to get up early so I'm done for the evening.

Thanks, Stephen. These ideas are all related and seem to cross threads, and it is hard to keep the dialog straight even with the best of intentions.

Anyway, the problem with Amazon is that soft-power or soft-censorship is still censorship. Also, Amazon and Bezos are being incredibly disingenuous, at best, as is argued in the 39 minute Revisionist video (linked above), which I recommend that everybody watch.

Amazon has become an effective monopoly, and even Academic Libraries are using their platforms to the exclusion of other catalogs and systems. Silicon Valley is hugely in bed with what I call Corporate Globohomo; this is where all the old-school Communists ended up. Now we have the descendants of "red diaper babies" sipping overpriced lattes and wearing rainbow Che T-shirts while fighting straight, White males and their trophy wives, from their laptops and fake news flagships.

To let these drones be the gatekeepers of speech on the Internet is no different from the government saying, hey, we don't like this guy's heretic views--he signs the cross backwards or something. So the utility company is then obligated to cut off his services either by force of etiquette, custom, or by outright law which provides corporate cover. These Thoughtcriminals could someday be guilty of violent acts, so "we" have to "reclaim the conversation."

I also have a degree in History and an interest in historiography and epistemological methods. That is why I became interested in Revisionism many decades ago-- although Nessie says that no Denier on this board has one. (I assume Nessie is saying that since I am colleague with a History sheepskin that I'm not a Denier, LOL.) I might agree at least that the Denier terminology is meaningless, except perhaps in questions of theology, which is precisely where Lipstadt is coming from. Unlike Lipstadt, however, I do not think that Jews own History, nor should they.

Historiography, including revisionism (small r), is best looked at as a process similar to the Scientific Method. History is also an Art in that there are different values and perspectives at play. But even in very Hard Sciences like Chemistry there can be very theoretical and very reductionist elements. As I like to say, History is not a monolith.

Anyway, I don't teach and I rarely have contact with students, which I used to supervise. If I did I would not be able to air the opinions, the views, or host debates on controversial issues like I do--especially those views that are banned or even criminalized in some countries.

When I started at the Scottsdale Public Library decades ago I had to be fingerprinted in case I had contact with kiddies. Now they promote Drag Queen Story Hour to MAKE SURE that kiddies have exposure to perverts in Public Libraries and so on.

What has changed? Cultural Marxists now openly run our educational institutions; they no longer need to hide it, and they are no longer very tolerant of dissent like open-debate if it might involve a populist White reaction, such that elected Trump with over 50 percent of White men and even the majority of White women voting for him in 2016.

Many "New Deal Democrats" voted for Trump, but for the most part Liberal professionals did not. I know a lot of people involved in Education at every level from elementary to academic, and as Upton Sinclair once quipped, “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his NOT understanding it.”

The important thing here is not that everyone agrees with me. That is why Nessie is actually a valuable member of this board, contrary to what I often hear.

One of the philosophies behind this forum is that we don't all have to agree. We just have to be able to agree that we can have a robust dialog and let the chips land where they do. People like James Madison would have called this a marketplace-of-ideas, and that it will flourish in an environment of fresh air to use his metaphor. Others like Dr. Lipstadt believe that hot-air is a very toxic and dangerous place to be.

I for one prefer that organizations like the ADL and the SPLC, AIPAC, etc. not be the gatekeepers of good speech, double-plus-good or otherwise.

Leftists think that the free-speech of the Right is literal violence, but that their own literal violence is free-speech. That is where we are basically with the First Amendment at this time.

My ex-girlfriend was a UK Librarian who had a degree from UC Berkeley and she took part in the anti-Apartheid protests in the 1980s. Well, back then, if you were a hippie or were anti-White in some respect, the system protected your rights of speech and assembly. Even costume Nazis were allowed to march in Illinois in the 1970s. The Blues Brothers even mocked this.

Well, the times have changed today because the System IS the counter-culture, and former free-speech dissidents, draft-dodgers, hippies, and nerds like Bezos are the new enforcers--and if the soft-power from his Washington Post or his Amazon book ban doesn't shut the "racists" up, the rack and the gibbet of the Inquisition is right around the corner.

I am not a supporter of boycott-Israel movements--just not an issue that I care about as an American Isolationist--but these causes and their speakers have already been deplatformed in countries where they are not necessarily thrown into jail outright. It is against state and federal law to sell services, such as on University campuses, to people who support a boycott of Israel on the basis that it is a racist regime. Jews can't be racists. That would be anti-Semitic. And though this particular law will not be held up in the courts just yet, it portents to an Evil future for Western Civilization, where intellectual orthodoxy is what they teach in the schools on pain of forte et dure, as they used to say.

To suggest, as former President Jimmy Carter did, that Israel is an "Apartheid" state is pretty much the definition of anti-Semitism, and likely anybody with less stature than he as a good Liberal and non-Hater would have been crucified for it.

At the present time, only good Leftists like Fritjof Meyer or system apparatchiks like Franciszek Piper can credibly lower the statistics for deaths at former Nazi Death Camps. When they do, this begs the question as to where did those Jews went (who no longer died).

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am
Especially in Treblinka where witnesses not only couldn't agree on the sizes of pits, the pyres, the skin colour of freshly gassed corpses, or even how the bodies burned - since some claimed blood was flammable enough to engulf a dug pit with bodies in it and burn all the corpses. In fact we have at least TWO KNOWN WITNESSES LYING SAYING BLOOD WAS FLAMMABE IN TREBLINKA. Mrs, Auerbach and Mr. Czarny. We're dealing with lunatics, here. And not one liar was ever punished in court for lying, as I already demonstrated.
With that, you show you do not even know how to identify if someone is a witness or not!
Telling lies doesn't disqualify someone as a witness. F-in brilliant! Alleged witnesses can tell lies and it doesn't matter apparently. Hmm maybe THIS stupid logic is the same reason why nobody cared to punish Jewish and Polish liars on the stand in courtrooms. :lol: Physics and science be damned. We have a campaign to maintain!
There are contemporary photographs of the site to show a large area of disturbed ground at TII. That is part of the evidence that the Nazis excavated at the site.
Precise size of the pits and location please.
There are photographs showing human remains and with expert identification of cremated remains. That is part of the evidence people were cremated and their remains were buried there.
Cremation and burial is consistent with the revisionist hypothesis of dealing with natural mortality.
There are GPR and electrical resistance survey results that also show excavations of pits where witnesses stated there had been mass graves at the camp
Precise size of the pits and location please.
That corroborates the witness evidence of mass graves, exhumations and reburial of the cremains.
There he goes again. He throws the word "mass" in there in a bid to commit circular reasoning. Because "mass" is a synonym for "to the tune of what can hold 700,000 bodies." He's trying to play word games to sneak a premise in that he doesn't want to argue for. Pointing to cremation remains and pits IS CONSISTENT WITH A REVISIONIST HYPOTHESIS OF DESTROYING THOSE DEAD FROM NATURAL MORTALITY IN A TIME OF WAR! He's fallaciously trying to exclude the third middle. Again, his only evidence is LIE-witnesses and missing Jews.
The idea that you could pack 3000 bodies on one pyre tightly in multiple layers with no air flow around the corpses, and minimal or no wood (since we don't know whence it came and hardly any witnesses can explain it), and reduce them to smashable skeletons in 5-6 hours is stupid; it's stupid because of what past cremation experiments have taught us about how long it takes to burn one or two corpses and how much wood is necessary to keep a fire going that will be hot enough and last long enough to break open the bodies and ignite all the fat content. You can't just scream "fat content" and "wood" and "where did the Jews go then?" Nobody is denying the presence of fat content. Nobody is denying the presence or necessity of wood to burn corpses. Well that is, except for a couple of lying inmates.
Your arguments from incredulity, that since you do not believe the pyres would work, therefore they could not have worked, is a mere fallacy.
Nessie doesn't understand corpse cremation technology. We already knew this.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Werd and Nessie, would you mind taking that discussion somewhere else?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

StephenP wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 am
Werd and Nessie, would you mind taking that discussion somewhere else?
Thank you StephenP, finally we have a common understanding, at least on this issue. :)

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger