Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
StephenP

Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by StephenP »

I'm not sure if this belongs in this part of the forum so I'm just going to post this here.

Are Holocaust deniers prone to other types of conspiracy theories? I have in mind 9-11, the moon landing is a fake, the assassination of JFK, etc.? I am curious, I've spent a little time going to different sites, blogs and forums that espouse Holocaust denial. I noticed that many of them also believe in other conspiracy theories.

Is this a common attitude?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Re: Are Holocaust Deniers Prone to Other Conspiracy Theories?

Post by Jeffk1970 »

I say yes. I’ve met all sorts of deniers all over the place. Many of them do believe in what you posted. I’ve seen far more extremes. I’ve seen nuke deniers, flat earthers, you name it. I looked into 9-11 conspiracy theories because a denier pointed me in that direction.

Keep in mind that they may cross pollinate they don’t all believe in the same thing. Not all 9-11 CT’ers are deniers or vice versa. I know a fellow on Facebook who is a denier but mocks other CT’ers as whackadoodles.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:43 pm
I say yes. I’ve met all sorts of deniers all over the place. Many of them do believe in what you posted. I’ve seen far more extremes. I’ve seen nuke deniers, flat earthers, you name it. I looked into 9-11 conspiracy theories because a denier pointed me in that direction.

Keep in mind that they may cross pollinate they don’t all believe in the same thing. Not all 9-11 CT’ers are deniers or vice versa. I know a fellow on Facebook who is a denier but mocks other CT’ers as whackadoodles.
Thanks, that's helpful. I'll be interested in seeing what the others say.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

In any case I'll check back in later, I have some things to do around the house.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Oh, before I go, I really would like perspective from both deniers and non-deniers.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

9/11 was an inside job? Absolutely.

Moon landing hoax? No.

JFK assassination by the Freemasons? Yes.

Many conspiracy theories are conspiracy facts!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The Godfather wrote:
StephenP and Jeff are simply trying to conflate holyhoax revision with the nuttier conspiracy theories floating around.

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

TheGodfather wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:43 pm

9/11 was an inside job? Absolutely.

JFK assassination by the Freemasons? Yes.
Interesting. I took out some of your comment as unnecessary going forward.

What sort of information exists that convinced you that these events were not as history records them to be?

What other events (besides these and the Holocaust) do you think are conspiracy facts?

StephenP

Post by StephenP »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:58 pm
The Godfather wrote:
StephenP and Jeff are simply trying to conflate holyhoax revision with the nuttier conspiracy theories floating around.
Not at all. I find it interesting to learn about such things, it's a different viewpoint than what I am used to. If you do not wish to participate then feel free to exit the thread.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

StephenP wrote:
Not at all. I find it interesting to learn about such things, it's a different viewpoint than what I am used to.
If that's the case, which conspiracy theories do you equate with holyhoax revisionism?