How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am

Nessie wrote:
There are surviving records. Zabecki's records survived.

Right, the testimony of the Polish partizan, Zabecki, is a "record". Well, good enough for Holyhoax work.

Your link to the HEART site shows deportations to Treblinka. Where are their charts showing the 12-15,000 deportees who are known to have left Treblinka for other destinations? Curious how the records of deportees to Treblinka survived but NO records of anyone leaving Treblinka managed to survive. Oh well, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am
Nessie wrote:
There are surviving records. Zabecki's records survived.

Right, the testimony of the Polish partizan, Zabecki, is a "record". Well, good enough for Holyhoax work.

Your link to the HEART site shows deportations to Treblinka. Where are their charts showing the 12-15,000 deportees who are known to have left Treblinka for other destinations? Curious how the records of deportees to Treblinka survived but NO records of anyone leaving Treblinka managed to survive. Oh well, so it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
The AR camps were destroyed. So no records from the camp survive. But records survive from places such as the ghettos, that sent people to the AR camps and places such Majdanek that received some transports from the AR camps.

Specific to TII and trains leaving the camp are;

- the Warsaw shuttle train record
- Zabecki's records
- the records found at Majdanek.

You then hand wave them away, since they do not suit your claim and you lie there is no evidence. Stop lying.

That there are many more records of people being sent to TII, than the very limited records of people leaving, is due to most of the people being sent there were murdered. It is because most of the 1.274 million were killed at the AR camps, that you cannot find any evidence of them leaving in daily mass transports and arriving anywhere else.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Your testimony from the partizan Zabecki makes no mention of the 20-25 trains that left Treblinka with passengers. There are two (2) records of people arriving at Majdanek totaling 406 people. You say:
That there are many more records of people being sent to TII, than the very limited records of people leaving...
Your reference to "limited records" is clear weasel dodging when there were only two (2) records of anyone being sent to Majdanek from Treblinka. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 pm
Your testimony from the partizan Zabecki makes no mention of the 20-25 trains that left Treblinka with passengers.
Please link to his records so that I can check your claim. Failure to provide such a link will be taken as proof you lied as to what is and what is not in his records.
There are two (2) records of people arriving at Majdanek totaling 406 people. You say:
That there are many more records of people being sent to TII, than the very limited records of people leaving...
Your reference to "limited records" is clear weasel dodging when there were only two (2) records of anyone being sent to Majdanek from Treblinka. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
How is my clear statement that there are only limited records of people being sent to Majdanek, weasel dodging there are only two records that we know of? It was me who traced those records! I am not dodging there are limited records. Those limited records are part of the evidence to prove there were only a few transports of people back out of TII. That you accept there are only limited records, is you accepting the evidence very few people left TII.

Now, why are there no records at all, anywhere, to show mass daily transports back out of TII?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 pm

There is testimony, very credible testimony, that there were at least two mass transports of deportees out of Treblinka. You claim that Zabecki's testimony is an actual record of nobody leaving Treblinka and then demand that I show Zabecki's testimony. Gidoutahere. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:00 pm
There is testimony, very credible testimony, that there were at least two mass transports of deportees out of Treblinka.
One male interviewed spoke of a mass transport from Treblinka, but there is nothing to show that was from TII.
You claim that Zabecki's testimony is an actual record of nobody leaving Treblinka and then demand that I show Zabecki's testimony. Gidoutahere. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
No, Zabecki is a record of the trains leaving TII. He counted carriages. I have not seen all of his records or testimony to establish if he ever noted a train leaving with people on it. Neither have you. The carriages were enclosed, so would not have been able to establish with any certainty if there were people inside or not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Nessie wrote:
One male interviewed spoke of a mass transport from Treblinka, but there is nothing to show that was from TII.
There was at least one trainload of men, women and children with another trainload of all women.
No, Zabecki is a record of the trains leaving TII. He counted carriages. I have not seen all of his records or testimony to establish if he ever noted a train leaving with people on it. Neither have you. The carriages were enclosed, so would not have been able to establish with any certainty if there were people inside or not.
If Zabecki couldn't tell if the cars contained passengers, how the hell would he have known that the trains left Treblinka empty? Better come up with a better tale, Nessie. That one doesn't make any sense at all.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:34 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
One male interviewed spoke of a mass transport from Treblinka, but there is nothing to show that was from TII.
There was at least one trainload of men, women and children with another trainload of all women.
Prove they left TII and not Malkinia.
No, Zabecki is a record of the trains leaving TII. He counted carriages. I have not seen all of his records or testimony to establish if he ever noted a train leaving with people on it. Neither have you. The carriages were enclosed, so would not have been able to establish with any certainty if there were people inside or not.
If Zabecki couldn't tell if the cars contained passengers, how the hell would he have known that the trains left Treblinka empty? Better come up with a better tale, Nessie. That one doesn't make any sense at all.
http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/zabecki.html

"The 'settlers' were strangely huddled together in the wagons. All of them had to stand, without sufficient air and without access to toilet facilities. It was like travelling in hot ovens. The high temperature, lack of air, and the hot weather created conditions that not even healthy, young, strong organisms could stand. Moans, shouts, weeping, calls for water or for a doctor issued from the wagons. And protests: 'How can people be treated so inhumanely? When will they let us leave the wagons altogether?' Through some air gaps terrified people looked out, asking hopefully: 'How far is it to the agricultural estates where we’re going to work?'
Twenty wagons were uncoupled from the train, and a shunting engine began to push them along the spur-line into the camp. A short while later it returned empty. This procedure was repeated twice more, until all sixty wagons had been shunted into the camp, and out again. Empty they returned to Warsaw for more 'settlers'."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:23 am

Prove they left Malkinia and not Treblinka. What does your link have to do with your statement that Zabecki couldn't tell if the cars were full or empty?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:34 am
This procedure was repeated twice more, until all sixty wagons had been shunted into the camp, and out again. Empty they returned to Warsaw for more 'settlers'."
For the most part I think those trains did arrive back empty, a few thousand people may have been seconded for special work duties due to technical expertise; why that was not done on departure is open to suggestions. There are seemingly only two options:
  1. This poster is claiming that these people were sent to a border camp, the equivalent of the population of San Francisco, all murdered and buried in an area the size of a football stadium without a trace.
  2. We claim that the camp was a border camp, as were all AR camps under the direction of the Ministry of Economics adjacent to an area where the population were evacuated by the Soviet Administration leaving a huge area of land and houses vacant; this area was called the Reichskommissariat Ukraine. While under control of the Reich for protectorate duties it was not "the Reich" but a colony. We claim the people were released from protective custody into those areas to fend for themselves saving the Reich time, manpower, money and other resources.
We will have to let people decide for themselves which is the most logical. Sadly the areas were under Soviet jurisdiction for 40 years or so who were also implicit in this extermination hoax, it is suspected they contrived it; the Soviets controlled media and all aspects of these peoples lives behind the Iron Curtain.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests