How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:08 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 am
Where did they gooooooo? Show us some PROOF that they were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on a magic Jew barbeque, Nessie.
That takes us back to ground zero; don't follow the path of the flipper. You said you were reading the Gulag Archipelago.
From that you can discern that several million Poles including Juden were interned by the Soviets, transported inland; this left that part of Poland basically unoccupied. devoid of most people. The Soviets took most of the people with them as they retreated.

This coincides exactly where 1.24 million Juden went and accounts for the presence of the Ukrainian Trawniki people. The transports took these people to the AR camps and after being depleted of wealth were not exterminated but sent over the General Government border into that territory. There were many available houses etc due to the abduction of most of the Polish Population.

This IS what happened.

After the war this was Soviet Territory and so they tried to account for missing people by blaming the Reich, just like Katyn.
I hope this makes sense very briefly.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 am
Nessie wrote:
There is no evidence, from any source, that the 1.274 million were sent east and accommodated there.
Where did they gooooooo? Show us some PROOF that they were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on a magic Jew barbeque, Nessie.
You claim, despite evidence from multiple witnesses, documents, forensic/archaeological examinations and physical items that there is insufficient to prove gassings, burials and cremations.

You then claim, despite no there being no witness, documentary or other evidence, that those supposedly not gassed 1.274 million people were transported back out of the AR camps to be taken elsewhere and accommodated.

Why do you have a different standard of evidencing sufficient to prove one and not the other?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 am
Why do you have a different standard of evidencing sufficient to prove one and not the other?
3 times now the poster was asked to look at another alternative but continues to stay on the same track; in fairness it was provoked by another poster to take this thread back to ground zero or the beginning. This is simply not good enough to be honest.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 am

A very likely scenario, Hunt. However, we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that whatever happened to the Jews, they weren't gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeques at the AR camps.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 am

Why don't you deal with Huntinger's scenario, Nessie? If the Jews were simply evicted, it would be an easy task to destroy the outbound train records since accommodations and maintenance of the deportees would be unnecessary so no records to track down. How do you explain that especially in the light of no Jews being gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:34 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:25 am
Why don't you deal with Huntinger's scenario, Nessie? If the Jews were simply evicted, it would be an easy task to destroy the outbound train records since accommodations and maintenance of the deportees would be unnecessary so no records to track down. How do you explain that especially in the light of no Jews being gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque.
It is not up to me to disprove his "scenario". It is up to him to evidence it.

I have him on ignore because his "scenarios" became more and more ridiculous and he point-blank refused to provide any evidence. Then he lied he had produced evidence. Add that to his numerous sock puppets, pretending to be German, his claim that he had gone on a secret trip abroad to investigate something, as if he is part of some secret police operation, I realised I was dealing with a complete fantasist.

His idea is, that whilst the EG were ghettoising, imprisoning, shooting and clearing Ukraine, Belorussia and the Baltic States of Jews, millions of new Jews were being sent to and released in those same places, is clearly utter nonsense. The EG were specifically there to remove the threat of the Jews, because those Jews were the enemy of the Nazis and supporters of the partisans and Communists who were fighting the Nazis. It makes no sense to both clear and then repopulate the eastern occupied countries.

Are you now claiming that the Jewish people were both the enemy of the Nazis and could be trusted to live peacefully as deportees in the eastern territories?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:08 am

Nessie wrote:
It is not up to me to disprove his "scenario". It is up to him to evidence it.
Uh-huh, it's up to Huntinger to "evidence" his scenario but it's not up to you to provide any credible evidence of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations or the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. Got it.

The Marxist Corey
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by The Marxist Corey » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:19 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:11 am
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:59 am
Nessie wrote:
There is no evidence, from any source, that the 1.274 million were sent east and accommodated there.
Where did they gooooooo? Show us some PROOF that they were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on a magic Jew barbeque, Nessie.
You claim, despite evidence from multiple witnesses, documents, forensic/archaeological examinations and physical items that there is insufficient to prove gassings, burials and cremations.

You then claim, despite no there being no witness, documentary or other evidence, that those supposedly not gassed 1.274 million people were transported back out of the AR camps to be taken elsewhere and accommodated.

Why do you have a different standard of evidencing sufficient to prove one and not the other?
Turnagain is the gift that keeps on giving.

He demands for you to provide evidence for your claims (which you have done time and time again), but he refuses to provide any evidence for his claims and just repeats the same unfounded claims over and over again. He lies in his arguments e.g. he names a machine used at Treblinka when no one knows the exact details of the machine(s) used at the camp. His arguments have been shown to be deeply flawed and based on assumptions, fallacies, lies, etc.

He argues that Treblinka was a transit camp and resorts to citing Eric Hunt. Turnagain is so caught up in his own lies and drivel that his incredulity will not allow him to accept the fact that Hunt retracted his arguments about Treblinka. Of course Turnagain thinks he was forced to do so by Jews or some other whacky theory.

This is the problem with Holocaust deniers and other conspiracy theorists. They demand proof for a claim and then when you provide the proof it is not sufficient enough or it is fake. Let’s not forget that they ignore the overwhelming evidence as well.

Turnagain gets very defensive when people question his claims. What is his answer? To respond with personal insults and to repeat his claims over and over again without providing any evidence for them.

He thinks that Holocaust deniers are different from other conspiracy theorists, but they are not. They are all nutjobs. Holocaust deniers are no different to people who believe in other conspiracy theories e.g. the Earth is flat and 9/11 was an inside job.

I have Turnagain on ignore because I couldn’t be bothered with his posting style and lies. Nevertheless, I do find it amusing when I read your responses to him and embarrass him.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:08 am
Uh-huh, it's up to Huntinger to "evidence" his scenario but it's not up to you to provide any credible evidence of the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations or the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. Got it.
Nessie cannot accept that we are here to discuss and investigate new scenarios which fit the bill. Evidence is given but it is ignored, it then has the gall to say no evidence was given. The reasons for suggesting why many Juden were put into Ostland and Ukraine Reichs Kommissariat are as follows.
1938 data
Areas incorporated by Germany 534,000 ( 20.3%)
Government General of Poland 1,073,000 ( 40.8%)
Under German administration 1,607,000 ( 61.0%)
Annexed by the Soviet Union 1,026,000 ( 39.0%)
Former Polish Jews (1939) 2,633,000 ( 100.0%)

One can see in the data above that 1.03 million were absorbed into the Soviet Union (along with other Poles). The General Government did not want most of their Js so simply evicted them into the areas that were previously occupied by the people in Soviet Poland; this was a similar amount of people. There were large swarths of vacant properties which could be used by the evicted people. It is uncertain if Bezirk Bialystok was used but probably due to its proximity to Treblinka. It was a district but never formally incorporated into the Reich. You can see a full map here
Image
Korherr said that these people were evicted to the Russian East which is Ostland and Ukraine Reichs Kommissariat and probably Bezirk-Bialystok; the Einsatzgruppen were rounding up Partizani to the East of these territories in the area stated Under Military Administration, which was basically the war zone. Einsat were also active in the Bezirk Bialystok area due to high Partizani activity resulting in their demise.

Despite all of the horror stories here is what one Jude said living in Bialystok: Bolesław Rychter "During the war part of them [Jews] has left somewhere" and "Germans did not repress the Jews at the beginning, but some of them just escaped by themselves." The family of Bolesław Rychter also has helped the Jewish family in escape from Białowieża: "My father worked with a Jew as carters, and he asked my dad to help them to pack and leave the place. And they left somewhere. He was such a good Jew, not once he helped my dad in the forest. My father helped them get out of here, but what happened to them next is not known"

The plans for resettlement and terrorist actions in the Forest were discussed at a conference in Białowieża, by Major Nadel, Scherping and the Higher SS and Police Commander Erich von dem Bach. As agreed at the meeting, July 23 at. 15.00 Police Battalion 322, designed to accomplish this task arrived in Białowieża. The battalion was directly subordinate to the Higher SS and Police Commander SS-Gruppenfurer von dem Bach, and the command over him took Major Nadel. The headquarters was located in the hunting lodge in the Palace Park. Two days later, on July 25th the battalion began the resettlement of the forest villages

Some have said that "the final solution" began in the Bezirk-Bialystok; there seems to be no shortage of atrocity stories mainly from Partizani. Whether or not those people expelled from the General Government were murdered in those territories is another thread. What is certain is that it was not in the AR camps.
Image
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Idiots stuck for evidence go for plagiarism;

http://www.jewish-bialowieza.pl/settlem ... ccupation/

"The plans for resettlement and terrorist actions in the Forest were discussed at a conference in Białowieża, by Major Nadel, High Master of the hunt Scherping and the Higher SS and Police Commander Erich von dem Bach. As agreed at the meeting, July 23 at. 15.00 Police Battalion 322, designed to accomplish this task arrived in Białowieża. The battalion was directly subordinate to the Higher SS and Police Commander SS-Gruppenfurer von dem Bach, and the command over him took Major Nadel. The headquarters was located in the hunting lodge in the Palace Park. Two days later, on July 25th the battalion began the resettlement of the forest villages. Some of them then were burned to the ground."

That is referring to July 1941, shortly after the Nazi invasion in Operation Brabarossa and before the first AR camp opened in Chelmno in December 1941.

What has been presented does not explain how the Nazis managed to transport, feed, clothe and accommodate 1.274 million people by the end of 1942, without leaving any evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests