How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:37 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence that the Soviets destroyed Majdanek records?
If the Soviets didn't destroy the records, WHERE DID THEY GOOOOOOO?
Where is your evidence they were destroyed? Mattogno has been to the Majdanek archives.
Then you need to explain why only witnesses to the limited work selection transports were found and there is no witness to mass daily transports.
There were witnesses to mass transports. How do you explain your claim of 2.37 million being sent to Treblinka?
There is evidence of daily mass transports of c850,000 being transported to TII, from witnesses and documents.

You are dodging that there is no evidence of those c850,000 then being daily transported back out of the camp, from any source.
Then you need to explain how you think Majdanek managed to accommodate daily mass transports from TII.
No, you need to explain what happened to the transport records. If the Soviets didn't destroy them, WHERE DID THEY GOOOO?
You are dodging that Majdanek could not physically accommodate the prisoners from TII. That physical evidence corroborates the witness and documentary evidence of limited occasional work transports from TII.
...were not part of any work selection or transport.
Prove that all of the deportees who left Treblinka were "selected for work".
It is in their testimony, from the more complete interviews you have not bothered to watch and from the evidence Majdanek was a labour camp.

Prove one single mass daily transport back out of TII, with men, women and children who were sent to a camp and not expected to work.
Remember, we have documentary, witness and physical evidence for the limited, occasional work selection transports...
You have 20-25 witnesses who state that they transited through Treblinka. You have Mattogno's document that TWO (2) groups totaling 406 individuals were sent to Majdanek.
Plus Majdanek could not accommodate hundreds of thousands of prisoners. There is evidence ONLY of limited work selections.
If the Soviets didn't destroy the bulk of transport records, WHERE DID THOSE RECORDS GOOOOOO?
The evidence is they were gassed at TII. You have no evidence somthing else happened, starting with they left TII.
... but there is no evidence of any form for the daily mass transports you say took place.
Daily transports would equal 2.37 million people. If the Soviets didn't destroy the transport records, WHERE DID THOSE RECORDS GOOOO?
Evidence shows c850,000 went to TII, of which 12-14,000 were selected to work. The rest were gassed. You have no evidence of anything else happening.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am
Nessie wrote:
Their uniform and insignia would show their work role and level of authorisation. That they did not wear "security badges", therefore it was not a secure camp, is a seriously stupid argument.
LMAO! Tell us, Nessie, what is your experience with security measures? I spent three years in the ASA with a TS&C (Top Secret & Cryptographic access) security clearance. I was an intercept operator aka a "diddy-bop". How about you?
I do not believe you. No one with your inability to understand evidencing and logic would get any sort of security work, beyond you were maybe an office cleaner.

Modern day office based security is nothing like WII prison camps.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence they were destroyed?
If they weren't destroyed then produce them. If you can't produce them, WHERE DID THEY GOOOOO?
There is evidence of daily mass transports of c850,000 being transported to TII, from witnesses and documents.
Treblinka was in operation for a little over a year. It's agreed that about 6,000 deportees were sent in every trainload. That gives an arrival of 2.37 million if there were daily transports. How do you explain your numbers?
Prove one single mass daily transport back out of TII, with men, women and children who were sent to a camp and not expected to work.
Prove that those sent from Treblinka were "selected for work" and only "work selections" took place. You can't. "Selected for work" is just some bullshit you made up. IOW, you lie.
Plus Majdanek could not accommodate hundreds of thousands of prisoners.
Majdanek could accommodate a lot more than the 406 deportees reported by Mattogno.
There is evidence ONLY of limited work selections.
Prove that deportees who transited through Treblinka were "selected for work". That's for every deportee. Be specific.
The evidence is they were gassed at TII. You have no evidence somthing else happened, starting with they left TII.
Your "evidence" that the deportees were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque is farcical bullshit. The records of departures from Treblinka no longer exist. Most likely those records were destroyed by the Soviets. If not, WHERE DID THOSE RECORDS GOOOOO?

There is plenty of proof that the gas/vacuum chambers were imaginary along with proof that the M&H dragline didn't dig those nonexistent graves. The magic Jew barbeque is a proven bust. Neither have you shown any proof that those who are known to have transited through Treblinka were "selected for work". Remember, you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I do not believe you. No one with your inability to understand evidencing and logic would get any sort of security work, beyond you were maybe an office cleaner.

Modern day office based security is nothing like WII prison camps.
I don't think you can comprehend my level of indifference to what you "believe", Nessie. BTW, --./ ..-./ -.--

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:01 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence they were destroyed?
If they weren't destroyed then produce them. If you can't produce them, WHERE DID THEY GOOOOO?
http://www.majdanek.eu/en/store

Scroll down to the section on the archives.
There is evidence of daily mass transports of c850,000 being transported to TII, from witnesses and documents.
Treblinka was in operation for a little over a year. It's agreed that about 6,000 deportees were sent in every trainload. That gives an arrival of 2.37 million if there were daily transports. How do you explain your numbers?
List of known transports here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... ation_camp

The total is 863,635.
Prove one single mass daily transport back out of TII, with men, women and children who were sent to a camp and not expected to work.
Prove that those sent from Treblinka were "selected for work" and only "work selections" took place. You can't. "Selected for work" is just some bullshit you made up. IOW, you lie.
If you watch the full Hunt videos about the gassings at Majdanek and his claim TII was a transit camp, you will see that the people interviewed stated that they were selected to work on arrival at TII and that is why they were sent to Majdanek and Budzyn.

Like the Majdanek archives, I can show you where the evidence is, it is up to you to then open your eyes and look.

Now, prove one single mass daily transport back out of TII, with men, women and children who were sent to a camp and not expected to work.
Plus Majdanek could not accommodate hundreds of thousands of prisoners.
Majdanek could accommodate a lot more than the 406 deportees reported by Mattogno.
It could accommodate the 12-14,000 we agree were sent from TII. It could not accommodate the c850,000 I say had been sent to TII, let alone your figure of 2.37 million.
There is evidence ONLY of limited work selections.
Prove that deportees who transited through Treblinka were "selected for work". That's for every deportee. Be specific.
I will try and find past posts listing what each witness said. It will take time as this forum runs very slowly. TSSF has various posts about the transports, including this one about our debate here;

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 51#p689351

"Hunt listed just two "transportees" from 1942, if I recall correctly - but there were none. (Also, neither of these two said they were transported to Majdanek, so there were no prisoners attributed by Hunt to "the period of mid 1942" speaking of being sent to Majdank.) Hunt's recognition of his "1942 problem" is what prompted his requests to revisionists for information on Warsaw deportees through Treblinka to somewhere else during 1942 - and almost assuredly was part of the reason for his disavowing denial. Both individuals whom Hunt listed as 1942 transportees (Grossova, Kulawy) were shown by Nick Terry not to have been so - and Hunt "withdrew" both during the debate in this thread (of Grossova Hunt wrote, "Not mentioned in the video and not included in my estimate" and Hunt decided to remove Kulawy on the basis of Kulawy's Auschwitz tattoo number).
The chronology is very important, as it shows that during the peak of the deportations from Warsaw, Hunt had zero transported on to other camps, and that he included over 2,500 transportees from after the revolt.
Cleaning up the mistakes, eliminating double counts, removing those counted by Hunt who never set foot in Treblinka, addressing the chronology, and fixing other issues in Hunt's spreadsheet gave us fewer than 2,500 transportees to other camps, all in 1943 (out of almost 800,000 Jews brought to Treblinka); contrary to Turnagain's uninformed whining, this is well within what the Düsseldorf court estimated as far back as 1965 ("several thousand")."

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by accepting your 12-15,000 claim. You also need to explain why you think people were being sent to labour camps, but that was not to do any work.
The evidence is they were gassed at TII. You have no evidence somthing else happened, starting with they left TII.
Your "evidence" that the deportees were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque is farcical bullshit. The records of departures from Treblinka no longer exist. Most likely those records were destroyed by the Soviets. If not, WHERE DID THOSE RECORDS GOOOOO?

There is plenty of proof that the gas/vacuum chambers were imaginary along with proof that the M&H dragline didn't dig those nonexistent graves. The magic Jew barbeque is a proven bust. Neither have you shown any proof that those who are known to have transited through Treblinka were "selected for work". Remember, you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Exactly, I have evidence, you do not. That is why you keep dodging the topic.

You have no rational and evidenced explanation as to how the Nazis moved and kept so many people without leaving any evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Scroll down to the section on the archives.
Another Nessie nothing-burger.
List of known transports here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... ation_camp

The total is 863,635.
IOW, your claim of daily transports is bulllshit.
If you watch the full Hunt videos about the gassings at Majdanek and his claim TII was a transit camp, you will see that the people interviewed stated that they were selected to work on arrival at TII and that is why they were sent to Majdanek and Budzyn.
Bullshit! Some deportees gave their professions. Others didn't. Who said that they were "selected for work"?
It could accommodate the 12-14,000 we agree were sent from TII. It could not accommodate the c850,000 I say had been sent to TII, let alone your figure of 2.37 million.
There are records for a total of 406 deportees being sent to Majdanek. It is KNOWN that more people than that were sent to Majdanek. Where are those records? Your claim that no records is evidence that ~850,000 were murdered at Treblinka is bullshit.
"Hunt listed just two "transportees" from 1942, if I recall correctly - but there were none."
So? How does that prove that nobody was transported out of Treblinka in 1942? It proves that nobody from that time period was interviewed.
You also need to explain why you think people were being sent to labour camps, but that was not to do any work.
Whether the deportees from Treblinka went to work or not is unknown. Your claim of "selected for work" is just your supposition. IOW, it's just some bullshit you made up.
You have no rational and evidenced explanation as to how the Nazis moved and kept so many people without leaving any evidence.
And you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 am
LMAO! Tell us, Nessie, what is your experience with security measures? I spent three years in the ASA with a TS&C (Top Secret & Cryptographic access) security clearance. I was an intercept operator aka a "diddy-bop". How about you?
Nessie has had no security work ever, it claims it was a parking warden once or something, which allowed it into government and council car parks.

Forgetting flippers constant baboon slobber, we have established clearly from the Sobibor photos that the AR camps were customs immigration points controlled by treasury; this is independently supported in part by Mr David Irving, Historian. These were General Government exit points which is where the Zollgrenzschutz operated; During the war, the units were used in occupied territories outside of Germany. These camps were on the Reich-Soviet demarcation line.
Prior to Barbarossa these custom points controlled flow of people both ways, after the beginning of the War with the Soviets, the Poles in the territory were taken by the Russians including Juden and transported to the interior where many perished on transports and trains.
What was left beyond the General Government was a huge territory largely devoid of people; they had gone with the Russkis.
The Ghettos were crowded in places like Warsaw and the jüdisch issue needed to be resolved; typhus was rampant.
It is suspected the Juden and other undesirables were simply evicted from the General Government into the vacant Polish territory known as the Reichskommissariat Ukraine, which the Russians once occupied. 60% had typhus, with few resources, having to fend for themselves.

On 14 December 1941, Rosenberg discussed with Hitler various administrative issues regarding the Reichskommissariat Ukraine. These included manpower shortages over gathering the harvest; the manpower was provided by the evicted Poles.
Image


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Scroll down to the section on the archives.
Another Nessie nothing-burger.
List of known transports here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... ation_camp

The total is 863,635.
IOW, your claim of daily transports is bulllshit.
I show you evidence that Majdanek has archives which the Soviets did not destroy and that there were daily mass transports to TII totalling c850,000 and all you can do is cry!
If you watch the full Hunt videos about the gassings at Majdanek and his claim TII was a transit camp, you will see that the people interviewed stated that they were selected to work on arrival at TII and that is why they were sent to Majdanek and Budzyn.
Bullshit! Some deportees gave their professions. Others didn't. Who said that they were "selected for work"?
They did. The clue is that they were selected because the Nazis were looking for certain professions.
It could accommodate the 12-14,000 we agree were sent from TII. It could not accommodate the c850,000 I say had been sent to TII, let alone your figure of 2.37 million.
There are records for a total of 406 deportees being sent to Majdanek. It is KNOWN that more people than that were sent to Majdanek. Where are those records?
In the Majdanek archives.
Your claim that no records is evidence that ~850,000 were murdered at Treblinka is bullshit.
That is not my claim, stop lying.
"Hunt listed just two "transportees" from 1942, if I recall correctly - but there were none."
So? How does that prove that nobody was transported out of Treblinka in 1942? It proves that nobody from that time period was interviewed.
You really do not understand evidencing!
You also need to explain why you think people were being sent to labour camps, but that was not to do any work.
Whether the deportees from Treblinka went to work or not is unknown. Your claim of "selected for work" is just your supposition. IOW, it's just some bullshit you made up.
You just admitted that in the edited Hunt video, some witnesses gave their professions. Majdanek was a labour camp.

Your claim that people were sent to Majdanek just to sit around and do nothing is bullshit!
You have no rational and evidenced explanation as to how the Nazis moved and kept so many people without leaving any evidence.
And you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Which is your standard lie, as you dodge dealing with the fact it is you who really has no evidence.

Only the seriously deluded would believe what you believe.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 pm
Which is your standard lie, as you dodge dealing with the fact it is you who really has no evidence.

Only the seriously deluded would believe what you believe.
Stop trolling please Nessie; explain why the transports could not have gone into the evacuated Zones of what used to be Soviet Poland; why could people not be evicted from the General Government into that territory?


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?

Post by Nessie »

The topic is "How can transporting & accommodating 1.274 million leave no evidence?"

The answer is that it cannot. It is impossible to do that and leave no evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests