Sobibor Photos

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6070
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:34 pm
You are back to lying again. Without using any of the evidence you claim I do not have, prove Sobibor was a transit camp.
The AR camps were custom exit and entry points from the General Government to Russian territory then to the Reichskommissiariat Ukraine and the north of there.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 pm

It is amazing that a uniform in a photo is considered evidence sufficient to prove Sobibor was a customs post!

Image

There needs to be evidence that the Nazis paid themselves customs duties when they transported goods via Sobibor.
What other customs posts existed?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6070
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:16 pm
It is amazing that a uniform in a photo is considered evidence sufficient to prove Sobibor was a customs post!
There needs to be evidence that the Nazis paid themselves customs duties when they transported goods via Sobibor.
What other customs posts existed?
It is quite shattering actually, earth moving in fact considering that in all of the reports these operations were only staffed by SS and Trawniki guards.
It should not be surprising that a Customs Officer aka zollgrenzschutz should appear in a location where the small areas are
  • On a border
  • The Reinhardt operations have a Treasury boss initiating these camps called Fritz Reinhardt
  • The locations were at places where people were sent to the "Russian East" previously Soviet Occupied Poland. 1.274 million Jews had been "processed" at the camps of General Government and 145,000 at the camps in Warthegau. Korherr said "“to be ... Transportation of the Jews from the Eastern Provinces to the Russian East."
    The Russian East was the area vacated by the Russians who took their Poles with them (Polish Holocaust)
What the situation is, becoming very clear now, is that a group of people were evicted from the General Government; the points of eviction were the Reinhardt camps administered by the Reich treasury initiated by the boss Fritz Reinhardt. The purpose probably was to collect wealth from the evicted as prescribed by the law. Emigrants were only allowed 8% of their wealth, the purpose of the treasury camps was to collect this wealth and no doubt to tax immigrants for those Poles wanting to come in.

The forced emigration has been deliberately misconstrued as mass murder; gassing, mass graves etc.

The reality is that the evicted people were forced into what became a war zone, few resources. There are claims also that the
administrators of these zones the evicted went into, still Reich territory did their share of exterminating. However, that is another topic. Mentioned above there were concerned about the Harvest in Ukraine not being done due to manpower shortages.
I think this really does cover where they went.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7121
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
You are back to lying again. Without using any of the evidence you claim I do not have, prove Sobibor was a transit camp.
Nessie forgets that it's the accuser's job to prove his accusation. He will now shriek, "I have EVIDENCE". What he doesn't have is any proof or any real evidence for that matter. He has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:07 pm
Nessie wrote:
You are back to lying again. Without using any of the evidence you claim I do not have, prove Sobibor was a transit camp.
Nessie forgets that it's the accuser's job to prove his accusation. He will now shriek, "I have EVIDENCE". What he doesn't have is any proof or any real evidence for that matter. He has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I take it, from that comment, you are withdrawing your accusation that Sobibor is a transit camp/customs station.

I do have evidence, that you think it is insufficient to prove Sobibor is a death camp is contradicted by your belief it was a transit camp/customs station based on little to no evidence, such as a photo showing someone in a customs uniform, which can also evidence Sobibor's function as a death camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6070
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:48 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 am
I take it, from that comment, you are withdrawing your accusation that Sobibor is a transit camp/customs station.

I do have evidence, that you think it is insufficient to prove Sobibor is a death camp is contradicted by your belief it was a transit camp/customs station based on little to no evidence, such as a photo showing someone in a customs uniform, which can also evidence Sobibor's function as a death camp.
Please stop trolling Nessie, we are onto your verbal attempts at gymnastics. The evidence is clear that an officer of Customs and Immigration from treasury on on an AR camp, inspired by their boss a few years earlier (Fritz Reinhardt). It is clear that their purpose like most customs is to collect duty from emigrants. There is no need for customs to operate at an extermination camp which is "top secret"; even you are pushing that credibility a little too far, but understandable in the circumstances. The fact that the Ukrainian Trawniki guards are there also shows that there was another function. They were seconded to the camp due to their involvement in Reichskommissariat Ukraine, hence the crossover or transit from the General Government to Reichskommissariat Ukraine.

It would be interesting to see more photos; another interesting point is that the entrance to the camp was festooned in border stripes like a barber shop. Check point border stripes are common throughout the world, especially Slavic countries. Photo below is between Ukraine and Russia.
Image
BTW that entrance with the stripes cannot be seen by the railway where any prisoners would embark. In the photo below the checkpoint stripes at the camp are clear.
Image
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7121
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am

Nessie wrote:
I take it, from that comment, you are withdrawing your accusation that Sobibor is a transit camp/customs station.
You can "take" whatever your little trolling ass wants, Nessie. I'm completely indifferent to your preferences.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6070
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 am
I'm completely indifferent to your preferences.
:mrgreen: No one is interested in flippers preferences, intellectual, sexual, or its desire to flap in the mud. Like you most of us are interested in these Photos. With this new evidence it is now flapping its pectorals on dry land with a desperate attempt to get back to the water, but sadly for it, the pond has almost dried.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:49 am

There were customs officers at Sobibor, as part of the massive theft of property from the Jewish people by the Nazis. The Nazis were murderous thieves.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6070
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:56 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:49 am
There were customs officers at Sobibor, as part of the massive theft of property from the Jewish people by the Nazis. The Nazis were murderous thieves.
Most thieves do not need customs officers. Where in the literature of the official narrative does it state that Customs officers were used? A top secret operation would not require customs officers who report to a different department from the SS. It is only in the last year of the war that these people were incorporated and amalgamated into the Geheime Staatspolizei. They reported to treasury. Sadly nessie you are grasping at straws on this one.

We know in real life Border, Custom people are pricks but they follow rules. That is not stealing.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests