Sobibor Photos

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:04 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence Sobibor functioned as a border/customs/transit camp?
The presence of the ZGS man is excellent evidence that Sobibor functioned as a transit camp. Your cockamamie claim that he was there for purposes of deception doesn't even rise to the level of a "fallacy".
Please provide evidence of customs regulations as pertaining to Operation Reinhard.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7121
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 am

Nessie wrote:
Please provide evidence of customs regulations as pertaining to Operation Reinhard.
Please provide evidence that customs and border control wasn't relevant to the Sobibor transit camp.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by been-there » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:12 am

an idiotic troll wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 am
an idiotic troll wrote:Please provide evidence that Sobibor functioned as a border/customs/transit camp?
The presence of the ZGS man is excellent evidence that Sobibor functioned as a transit camp. Your cockamamie claim that he was there for purposes of deception doesn't even rise to the level of a "fallacy".
Please provide evidence of...
(∪。∪)。。。zzzzzz

Yawn.

'Evidence' demands the person who believes a story not only without any credible evidence but which is refuted by the empirical evidence. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by TheGodfather » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:13 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence Sobibor functioned as a border/customs/transit camp?
The presence of the ZGS man is excellent evidence that Sobibor functioned as a transit camp. Your cockamamie claim that he was there for purposes of deception doesn't even rise to the level of a "fallacy".
Nessie is going to dislocate his arm if he keeps reaching like that, seriously.

Turnagain
Posts: 7121
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:14 am

Nessie wrote:
Having customs officers at Sobibor fits the gassing/plundering narrative.
Only in your fevered imagination.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:12 am
an idiotic troll wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 am
an idiotic troll wrote:Please provide evidence that Sobibor functioned as a border/customs/transit camp?
The presence of the ZGS man is excellent evidence that Sobibor functioned as a transit camp. Your cockamamie claim that he was there for purposes of deception doesn't even rise to the level of a "fallacy".
Please provide evidence of...
(∪。∪)。。。zzzzzz

Yawn.

'Evidence' demands the person who believes a story not only without any credible evidence but which is refuted by the empirical evidence. :roll:
Your so called empirical evidence is just a series of arguments from incredulity and ignorance as to how the AR camps functioned, whereby you claim the gassings, graves and pyres were not possible as described, therefore they could not have happened, therefore something else, which is not evidenced at all, happened. That you cannot see the logical flaws in that argument is not my problem.

That been-there seeks to bully and abuse and openly flaunts forum rules, is because he has no evidence, empirical or otherwise.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:14 am
Nessie wrote:
Having customs officers at Sobibor fits the gassing/plundering narrative.
Only in your fevered imagination.
I can evidence gassings and plundering by murderous, thieving Nazis.

You have no evidence to back up your claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7121
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:20 am

Nessie wrote:
I can evidence gassings and plundering by murderous, thieving Nazis.

You have no evidence to back up your claims.
You can evidence jack squat. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6065
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:47 am
I can evidence gassings and plundering by murderous, thieving Nazis.
This poster cannot evidence anything, except give discredited eyewitnesses testimony.

Mr Irving confirms that the camps were named after Fritz Reinhardt and not Reinhard Heydrich. Mr Irving did this examining document and now supported by the Sobibor photos, showing a Zollgrenzschutz officer. Fritz Reinhardt reformed the operations of all customs, immigration, border control operations when he re-instigated the zollgrenzschutz; this border control operation explains why the AR camps were all border camps along the Curzon line..
Image
Treblinka being a Reinhardt operation was location on the Reich-Soviet demarcation line in brown above, while Sobibor was on the Curzon line, Belzec was on the bottom Reich Russian border. In this photo below they are cited as extermination camps incorrectly.
Image
Belzec is well within the border here but earlier was an immigration point.

For those Juden leaving the Reich, legally emigrating meant relinquishing 50 percent of one’s monetary assets, and then exchanging the rest of the remaining Reichsmarks for the currency of whatever country would be the final destination. “By late 1938, they were allowing Jews to keep only 8 percent of what their Reichsmarks were worth in the foreign country.

It is clear that the Reinhardt camps were custom exit and entry points where money, gold and other valuable were kept within the Reich, prior to the people leaving. I suspect that they were evicted for the most part into hostile territory having to fend for themselves.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27946
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:34 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:20 am
Nessie wrote:
I can evidence gassings and plundering by murderous, thieving Nazis.

You have no evidence to back up your claims.
You can evidence jack squat. You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You are back to lying again. Without using any of the evidence you claim I do not have, prove Sobibor was a transit camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests