Sobibor Photos

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Re: Sobibor Photos

Post by Charles Traynor »

I like Sobibor, in fact, I like the place a lot. The reality of Sobibor shown in these newly released photographs reveals it to have been a well ordered military establishment. This reality is certainly a far cry from the official Jewish narrative of the camp being a charred and smoking wasteland, manned by drunks and littered with the partially cremated and still smouldering remains of murdered Jews which were picked at and gnawed on by rats and other scavenging animals.

Poor Nessie, now he must invent, troll and BS, to the highest extent to convince our readers these innocent new Sobibor photographs actually show mass murder.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:21 pm
I like Sobibor, in fact, I like the place a lot. The reality of Sobibor shown in these newly released photographs reveals it to have been a well ordered military establishment. This reality is certainly a far cry from the official Jewish narrative of the camp being a charred and smoking wasteland, littered with the partially cremated and still smouldering remains of murdered Jews whose cremains were being picked at and gnawed on by rats and other scavenging animals.

Poor Nessie, now he must invent, troll and BS, to the highest extent to convince our readers these innocent new Sobibor photographs actually show mass murder.
Maybe you can answer what others dodge.

It makes sense not to have taken photos of the part of the camp where the gas chambers, mass graves were located. But, why when according to deniers Sobibor was used as a transit camp are there no photos of that happening?

There are plenty examples of photos of transports, from the Warsaw ghetto to Birkenau. But none for Sobibor. Kurt Franz's photos of TII also do not show any transports. According to deniers that was also a transit camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:34 am
There are plenty examples of photos of transports, from the Warsaw ghetto to Birkenau. But none for Sobibor. Kurt Franz's photos of TII also do not show any transports. According to deniers that was also a transit camp.
The transit camp hypothesis is merely that, to it being the most likely explanation given the limited information. These photos show an orderly military complex totally unrelated to death as suggested. That said, only a few of these photos are published for perusal; the rest need to be examined before jumping to conclusions.

It is clear that some people are becoming worried, this is evident due to the claim of the stealing of glass goblets from the inmates, all without the slightest shred of evidence, except to mention a "historian"; the Germans are cultured people and would have brought their own glassware like any normal group of people.

Der juden should be worried; this is why the rest of the inoffensive photos have not been released as it does show a completely different visual narrative of the camp, which up to now was only in the imagination.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

There aren't any photos of deportees arriving at Treblinka that I know of. Are there photos of Jews arriving at Sobibor?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:53 am
There aren't any photos of deportees arriving at Treblinka that I know of. Are there photos of Jews arriving at Sobibor?
There are no photos of transports inside either camp, whether they are arrivals or departures or just people at the stations. There are also no photos of those people being processed, having hair cuts, property removed, prison uniform issued, nothing.

We know from physical, witness and documentary evidence that both camps had a railway spur and station inside them. We know from witness and documentary evidence that around a million people were sent to the camps.

Nothing in the photos evidences the denier transit camp hypothesis.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:04 am
You judge this from 5 photos out of about 65, please comment when you have examined the rest. Until then.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Neither is there anything in the photos to evidence that the AR camps were extermination facilities. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:10 am
Nessie wrote:
Neither is there anything in the photos to evidence that the AR camps were extermination facilities. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That the fences in the camp were covered over is consistent with witness descriptions of the roadway to the gas chambers and how that part of the camp was kept hidden from the rest of the camp. There is no photo of any other camp that shows fences that have been covered in the same way.

You have reduced yourself to posting constant lies. You lie that there is no evidence in the photos, that there are no cremains at the camps, no traces of graves and no evidence of gassings.

Werd went the same way as you, constantly lying, when he realised he had run out of arguments.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:14 pm
That the fences in the camp were covered over is consistent with witness descriptions of the roadway to the gas chambers and how that part of the camp was kept hidden from the rest of the camp. There is no photo of any other camp that shows fences that have been covered in the same way. ............... ON TOPIC

You have reduced yourself to posting constant lies. You lie that there is no evidence in the photos, that there are no cremains at the camps, no traces of graves and no evidence of gassings.

Werd went the same way as you, constantly lying, when he realised he had run out of arguments
.....OFF TOPIC: ABUSIVE
Reading this it seems as though the poster should take a break for a while; accusing others of lying is not good form.
The fences are trellis hedges, which are used by many people for reasons of their own. Germans tend to be very private. There is a clear separation between work and social life, and a clear distinction between colleagues, aquaintances and friends. Hedges act as excellent wind breaks, especially for horticulture. What is significant is the single strand of electric wire on the insulators on the outer fence which does not look particularly sturdy; in fact I have seen much stronger deer fences.

How many camps has the poster seen photos of?

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
What is significant is the single strand of electric wire on the insulators on the outer fence which does not look particularly sturdy; in fact I have seen much stronger deer fences.
I don't think that the outer fence shows any insulators. Those are just the tops of wooden posts cut from saplings by someone who was very good with an axe. The blow is struck from an angle leaving an oblong of cut wood. I've seen this done by my father who was cutting similar fence posts from willows so this isn't just a supposition.

The fact that these are just ordinary fences with not even any concertina wire on top is suggestive of boundary markers rather than real barriers as shown by the fences at Auschwitz. Nessie and the Klowns trying to manufacture some kind of "evidence" from these fences of the eeevul Narzis nefarious intentions is horse frocky of the first order.