Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:41 pm
Given enough time, people would have suffocated from lack of oxygen.
You have no evidence, let alone proof for any of your claims.
Now there is no need for exhaust gas, the old asphyxiation is back in vogue. When are you going to bring back the pedal powered head knocking machine, oh, and the Lobstering. Perhaps it was a sauna. :mrgreen:

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence as 46.9 litre engine was used at TII?
I didn't say that the Mikulin 17T was used at Treblinka. I said that it was one of the two engines available to be used for gassing at Treblinka. The other was the 27 liter N-5 or Liberty L-12 engine. You still haven't answered which was the larger engine. You claimed that I used the "largest" engine as my example of running time for the engine. Weasel dodge much, Nessie?
Link and direct quote please.
From http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... bomba.html
And they pushed in as many as they could – it was not allowed to have the people standing up with their hands down because there is not enough room, but when the people raised their hands there was more room to each other. And on top of that they throw in kids, 2, 3, 4 years-old kids on top of them. And we came out – the whole thing took I would say between 5 -7 minutes.
From http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm#chapter5
The chamber was filled, the motor turned on and connected with the inflow pipes and, within 25 minutes at the most, all lay stretched out dead or, to be more accurate, were standing up dead.
Nessie wrote:
You have no evidence, let alone proof for any of your claims.
I have proof that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain has just quoted evidence from two witnesses who worked at TII, that there were functioning gas chambers and then he claims he has proof that I have no evidence of gassings.

He cannot see the irony, hypocrisy and obvious fault in his claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Yep, Nessie, I quoted two so-called witnesses to the nonexistent gas chambers. That's what you call "evidence". That's why you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 am
Turnagain has just quoted evidence from two witnesses who worked at TII, that there were functioning gas chambers and then he claims he has proof that I have no evidence of gassings.

He cannot see the irony, hypocrisy and obvious fault in his claim.
This thread is not about witnesses and functioning gaskammer, but hermetic seals and how they may impact on gaskammer.
This is not about evidencing but to discuss why witnesses mentioned hermetic seals. Please stay on topic.
The name of this mammal is Heremetic, perhaps this is the reason why there is confusion. You think its name is Hermetic. :roll:
Heremetic the Seal

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

The Marxist Corey

Post by The Marxist Corey »

Thanks Blake and Nessie.

It’s so funny to read Turnagain’s posts when people ask him to cite sources which support his unfounded claims.

He thinks he’s an expert in all sorts and knows better than qualified people, but his conspiracy theories and unfounded claims about Treblinka start falling apart once one asks him to provide evidence. He doesn’t even know the basics about Treblinka, lol.

Once again, thanks for the entertainment Blake and Nessie. I’m sure I’ll enjoy reading your posts over the weekend since Turnagain seems to just have his posts ready to copy and paste over and over again.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:48 am
Thanks Blake and Nessie.

It’s so funny to read Turnagain’s posts when people ask him to cite sources which support his unfounded claims.

He thinks he’s an expert in all sorts and knows better than qualified people, but his conspiracy theories and unfounded claims about Treblinka start falling apart once one asks him to provide evidence. He doesn’t even know the basics about Treblinka, lol.

Once again, thanks for the entertainment Blake and Nessie. I’m sure I’ll enjoy reading your posts over the weekend since Turnagain seems to just have his posts ready to copy and paste over and over again.
Dissecting the Trolls post above shows its intent. The parts in aqua show mere emotional rhetoric with no substance. The lime posts show ad hominem, attacks against the person also with appeals to authority. The orange just speaks of Nessyism.

This person is obviously a supporter of the hoax, but without giving evidence it resorts to this.

All I can say is thank you MC for doing revisionism a favour by your posts. It is very very childish. :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Huntinger on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The Marxist Corey wrote:
Really? Just curious but which "unfounded claims" are you referring to, Corey?