Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27937
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:53 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm
.....
None claim to have actually seen that happening.
Bullshit!
Again, show me the evidence. Show me where you have traced a witness who clearly states he SAW a chamber being used to kill people with a vacuum.

If you refuse, then I will take that as an admission you are lying.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27937
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:00 am

....
If it was impossible to raise the level of CO to fatal without causing an explosion, then you are also denying that anyone has gassed themselves inside a car and that it is possible for farmers to gas poultry in sealed rooms, despite there being evidence that happens.
People who gas themselves inside their cars don't hermetically seal the car. The chicken farmers aren't using a 27 liter (or 46 liter) engine to produce the lethal agent to kill the chickens. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
[/quote]

The gas vans were not a perfect hermetic seal, they had pressure valves;

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... index.html

" In order to facilitate the rapid distribution of CO, as well as to avoid a buildup of pressure, two slots, ten by one centimeters, will be bored at the top of the rear wall. The excess pressure would be controlled by an easily adjustable hinged metal valve on the outside of the vents."

With its vents closed and the gap where the pipe comes in blocked up, a car is close to a good hermetic seal, where the vast majority of gas pumped in will stay in and death occurs long before any pressure increase issue. There is no reason why the gas chambers could not function in the same way.

Your claim about the engine is taking the largest engine you can find, have it running at maximum rev,s having to pump out a maximum amount of exhaust to get the CO to fatal levels, into only one chamber. All of that is assumed by you to try and support your argument from incredulity.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:14 am

Nessie wrote:
That assumes the engine had to run for that time and yet again you are ignoring one engine supplied either 3 or 10 chambers plus the volume of all of the pipes. Run the engine for less time and into a far larger volume and there is a lower pressure issue to deal with.
Uh-huh, the original three room gas chamber would have imploded/exploded but the new 10 room gas chamber would have worked just fine. Nessie attempts to morph the subject away from the original gas chamber.
You are also, ridiculously, assuming that the Germans could not work out how to deal with that issue.
Right, them eeevul Narzis knew how to git 'er done. Yeah, that's the ticket.
You are still dodging explaining what you think the witnesses actually meant by hermetically sealing the gas chambers.
See Blake's response to your idiocy.
I am calling that out as a lie. I cannot find the witnesses and specific testimony you are referring to in your posts.
There are no words in the English lexicon to describe my indifference to you, "...calling that out as a lie".

You need to remember that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:49 am

Nessie wrote:
The gas vans were not a perfect hermetic seal, they had pressure valves...
If the vents of the gas vans were described in such detail, why didn't the eyewitnesses describe such vents or valves in the gas/vacuum chambers?
Your claim about the engine is taking the largest engine you can find, have it running at maximum rev,s having to pump out a maximum amount of exhaust to get the CO to fatal levels, into only one chamber. All of that is assumed by you to try and support your argument from incredulity.
No, the largest gasoline tank engine was the ~46 liter Mikulin 17T. I chose the 27 liter L-12 engine from the BT series of tanks because BT tanks were more numerous than the later Mikulin powered T-34 series of tanks and because they were a light "cavalry" tank and were highly vulnerable to German armor.

The L-12 was rated at 2,150 RPM with a low idle of ~600 RPM. I chose about 1,600 RPM as an RPM appropriate to a "revved up" engine as described by alleged eyewitnesses. The L-12 was a four stroke engine.

I used the total volume of the gas chamber, 142.5 cubic meters. According to Wiernik, each room was 5X5X1.9 meters or 47.5 cubic meters. Multiply that by three for 142.5 cubic meters. As an innumerate, you really should leave the number thingies alone. They only get you in trouble. Concentrate on the fact that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27937
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:17 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:49 am
Nessie wrote:
The gas vans were not a perfect hermetic seal, they had pressure valves...
If the vents of the gas vans were described in such detail, why didn't the eyewitnesses describe such vents or valves in the gas/vacuum chambers?
The gas van vent system was being described in a memo specifically about the running of the gas vans. No witness to the use of gas vans mentions the vent, that I know of. That clearly does not mean, no such vent existed.

When witnesses are seeing people being killed on an industrial scale, why would a small vent stick out as significant for them to remember?
Your claim about the engine is taking the largest engine you can find, have it running at maximum rev,s having to pump out a maximum amount of exhaust to get the CO to fatal levels, into only one chamber. All of that is assumed by you to try and support your argument from incredulity.
No, the largest gasoline tank engine was the ~46 liter Mikulin 17T. I chose the 27 liter L-12 engine from the BT series of tanks because BT tanks were more numerous than the later Mikulin powered T-34 series of tanks and because they were a light "cavalry" tank and were highly vulnerable to German armor.

The L-12 was rated at 2,150 RPM with a low idle of ~600 RPM. I chose about 1,600 RPM as an RPM appropriate to a "revved up" engine as described by alleged eyewitnesses.
You cannot be trusted when it comes your claims about what witnesses said, I have caught you lying that witnesses said there were no pressure valves. Name, quote and link to the witness evidence.
The L-12 was a four stroke engine.

I used the total volume of the gas chamber, 142.5 cubic meters. According to Wiernik, each room was 5X5X1.9 meters or 47.5 cubic meters. Multiply that by three for 142.5 cubic meters. As an innumerate, you really should leave the number thingies alone. They only get you in trouble. Concentrate on the fact that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
What was the CO content of the engine fumes?
How long would it take to raise the level of CO in the chambers to fatal?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27937
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:20 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:14 am
...
You are still dodging explaining what you think the witnesses actually meant by hermetically sealing the gas chambers.
See Blake's response to your idiocy.
...
It does not matter what Blake thinks either of us meant. He misunderstood what I said. It takes him ages to figure out what people have said, look at his posts and all of the edits and his admissions he has got it wrong.

Now, what do you mean by the chambers could not have worked as described with the hermetic seals?

If you dodge that question again, i will assume you no accept you were wrong and you are dropping your hermetic seal argument from incredulity.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:28 am

Nessie wrote:
When witnesses are seeing people being killed on an industrial scale...
Nobody saw anyone killed on an industrial scale in an imaginary gas chamber.
You cannot be trusted when it comes your claims about what witnesses said...
Sez you.
How long would it take to raise the level of CO in the chambers to fatal?
Longer than 1.7 minutes.

Remember, you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:59 am

Nessie wrote:
Now, what do you mean by the chambers could not have worked as described with the hermetic seals?

If you dodge that question again, i will assume you no accept you were wrong and you are dropping your hermetic seal argument from incredulity.
Assume whatever you wish, Nessie. Remember, though, that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27937
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:52 am

Turnagain has

1 - accepted that he was wrong to claim it was impossible for the gas chambers to work when they were hermetically sealed.

2 - accepted that he cannot produce witnesses who said what he claims they did and that he has previously lied about what witnesses have said.

3 - that his pressure argument assumes no pressure valve was added to the chambers, as they were to the gas vans and he does not know how much CO the engines put out.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6020
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Huntinger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:52 am
Turnagain has

1 - accepted that he was wrong to claim it was impossible for the gas chambers to work when they were hermetically sealed.

2 - accepted that he cannot produce witnesses who said what he claims they did and that he has previously lied about what witnesses have said.

3 - that his pressure argument assumes no pressure valve was added to the chambers, as they were to the gas vans and he does not know how much CO the engines put out.
He is not wrong, there is not the slightest bit of evidence of a pressure valve, this is in the mind of the poster who is now attempting to morph the lie witness stories. There were no gas vans. The amount of CO from an engine is precisely known; most likely the average trawniki guard would not have a clue. The morphine and story from this poster is sadly for it, falling to bits. Good try grasping at straws along the flooded river bank but this one is being carried out to sea.

BTW a pressure valve would be about as useful as tits on a nun.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests