Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am

Nessie wrote:
The Nazis did the same, but with people. Put them in a chamber, seal it, introduce CO till they died.The Nazis did the same, but with people. Put them in a chamber, seal it, introduce CO till they died.
Farmers are using liquid forms that vaporize at room temperature. Otherwise the chamber has to be purged of atmospheric air. The Germans used the exhaust from a tank engine. According to Nessie, there's no difference. Gas is gas. Such ignorance is impenetrable. Initially he claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers of Treblinka were vented or equipped with pressure relief valves. That is apparently down the memory hole and now he claims that a brick building can easily withstand 3-4 atm of pressure because farmers kill chickens with gas.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by been-there » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am
Farmers are using liquid forms that vaporize at room temperature. Otherwise the chamber has to be purged of atmospheric air. The Germans used the exhaust from a tank engine. According to Nessie, there's no difference. Gas is gas. Such ignorance is impenetrable. Initially he claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers of Treblinka were vented or equipped with pressure relief valves. That is apparently down the memory hole and now he claims that a brick building can easily withstand 3-4 atm of pressure because farmers kill chickens with gas.
Yes, such ignorance is impenetrable. :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27936
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am
Nessie wrote:
The Nazis did the same, but with people. Put them in a chamber, seal it, introduce CO till they died.The Nazis did the same, but with people. Put them in a chamber, seal it, introduce CO till they died.
Farmers are using liquid forms that vaporize at room temperature. Otherwise the chamber has to be purged of atmospheric air. The Germans used the exhaust from a tank engine. According to Nessie, there's no difference. Gas is gas. Such ignorance is impenetrable. Initially he claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers of Treblinka were vented or equipped with pressure relief valves. That is apparently down the memory hole and now he claims that a brick building can easily withstand 3-4 atm of pressure because farmers kill chickens with gas.
You have no evidence that introducing sufficient CO to cause fatalities will cause such an extreme pressure increase. You just have spurious calculations based on extreme assumptions.

Both the farmers and the Nazis have managed to work out how to gas poultry and people and there is evidence that both happened, despite your claims it is impossible.

You have dodged explaining exactly what you meant by the chambers could not function if they were hermetically sealed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27936
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:25 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am
Farmers are using liquid forms that vaporize at room temperature. Otherwise the chamber has to be purged of atmospheric air. The Germans used the exhaust from a tank engine. According to Nessie, there's no difference. Gas is gas. Such ignorance is impenetrable. Initially he claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers of Treblinka were vented or equipped with pressure relief valves. That is apparently down the memory hole and now he claims that a brick building can easily withstand 3-4 atm of pressure because farmers kill chickens with gas.
Yes, such ignorance is impenetrable. :ugeek:
The ignorance here, is the claim that mass gassings are impossible.

All you need is a sealed room and to raise the CO to fatal levels by introducing CO gas.

That does not cause a 3 to 4 atm increase in pressure.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:38 pm

There are witnesses who claim that the gassing engine at Treblinka operated for the entire 20-30 minutes that it supposedly took to kill the victims. There was one witness who claimed that the engine only operated for 5-7 minutes. Six other eyewitnesses claimed that the air was pumped out of the chamber thus creating a vacuum chamber. In all cases, the building's integrity would be compromised, ie. it would either "explode" or "implode". You can deny that all you wish, Nessie. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27936
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:38 pm
There are witnesses who claim that the gassing engine at Treblinka operated for the entire 20-30 minutes that it supposedly took to kill the victims. There was one witness who claimed that the engine only operated for 5-7 minutes.
I don't believe your claims about witnesses any more. You never name, quote and link to actual testimony.
Six other eyewitnesses claimed that the air was pumped out of the chamber thus creating a vacuum chamber.
None claim to have actually seen that happening.
In all cases, the building's integrity would be compromised, ie. it would either "explode" or "implode". You can deny that all you wish, Nessie. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
If it was impossible to raise the level of CO to fatal without causing an explosion, then you are also denying that anyone has gassed themselves inside a car and that it is possible for farmers to gas poultry in sealed rooms, despite there being evidence that happens.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Nessie wrote:
The ignorance here, is the claim that mass gassings are impossible.
Nobody has said that gassing people was impossible. Coal miners are especially prone to being killed with CO. What has been said is that the means of gassing/suffocating people at Treblinka was impossible.
All you need is a sealed room and to raise the CO to fatal levels by introducing CO gas.

That does not cause a 3 to 4 atm increase in pressure.
So tell us what the LC 100 would be for at least 500-600 people crammed into 142.5 cubic meters of space. Running the engine for 20-30 minutes would increase the atmospheric pressure inside the original gas chamber by a maximum of 5.6 to 6.7 atm. Nessie still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 7071
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Nessie wrote:
I don't believe your claims about witnesses any more. You never name, quote and link to actual testimony.
All of the witnesses quoted have been named and links given to testimony on numerous occasions. You endlessly demand that information be posted time after time with each cycle of your endlessly repetitive claims that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were possible. Whether or not you believe what the witnesses said is an irrelevance.
None claim to have actually seen that happening.
Bullshit!
If it was impossible to raise the level of CO to fatal without causing an explosion, then you are also denying that anyone has gassed themselves inside a car and that it is possible for farmers to gas poultry in sealed rooms, despite there being evidence that happens.
People who gas themselves inside their cars don't hermetically seal the car. The chicken farmers aren't using a 27 liter (or 46 liter) engine to produce the lethal agent to kill the chickens. You still have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27936
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:54 pm
Nessie wrote:
The ignorance here, is the claim that mass gassings are impossible.
Nobody has said that gassing people was impossible. Coal miners are especially prone to being killed with CO. What has been said is that the means of gassing/suffocating people at Treblinka was impossible.
All you need is a sealed room and to raise the CO to fatal levels by introducing CO gas.

That does not cause a 3 to 4 atm increase in pressure.
So tell us what the LC 100 would be for at least 500-600 people crammed into 142.5 cubic meters of space. Running the engine for 20-30 minutes would increase the atmospheric pressure inside the original gas chamber by a maximum of 5.6 to 6.7 atm. Nessie still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That assumes the engine had to run for that time and yet again you are ignoring one engine supplied either 3 or 10 chambers plus the volume of all of the pipes. Run the engine for less time and into a far larger volume and there is a lower pressure issue to deal with.

You are also, ridiculously, assuming that the Germans could not work out how to deal with that issue. If UK poultry farmers and people who kill themselves inside their own vehicles by gassing, can do so without blowing anything up, so can the Germans.

There is evidence that however they did it, they managed to deal with the pressure issues. We have evidence of pressure valves fitted on the gas vans. We have evidence that gassings did happen at the AR camps.

You are still dodging explaining what you think the witnesses actually meant by hermetically sealing the gas chambers. Specifically the issue of pipes into the chambers, which unless those pipes are also sealed, means that the chamber itself is not a hermetic seal.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27936
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:50 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm
Nessie wrote:
I don't believe your claims about witnesses any more. You never name, quote and link to actual testimony.
All of the witnesses quoted have been named and links given to testimony on numerous occasions.
I am calling that out as a lie. I cannot find the witnesses and specific testimony you are referring to in your posts.

You rarely name, quote and link to testimony. Occasionally you mention a witness by name and you give an uncredited "quote".

You should be able to remember where you have supposedly listed lots of witnesses and what they said, so show me the evidence, or I will take your refusal as an admission on your part that you have lied.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests