Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by blake121666 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Turnagain spends alot of time bickering with Nessie about "hermetic seals".

Turnagain should better spend his time making a cogent case for his "hermetic seal" contentions in the formal propositions part of the board. Since BT approves that section, it won't end up filled with a bunch of bickering crap from Nessie.

Make a case for:

1. The usage of the term "hermetic seal" was not simply a way of saying that parts of the chamber were made to prevent gas seepage at that particular point.

Or it wasn't just a way of saying the gassings worked - such as the Eichmann instance. Eichmann doesn't interpret "hermetically sealed" as meaning anything anything other than person were gassed in a room by gas contained in that room.

2. Turnagain could throw in the misconceptions of whoever thought air was drawn out of the rooms from some sort of hermetic sealing.

Turnagain should formally make a case for why he thinks the term "hermetically sealed" wasn't just a mistake and put it somewhere he can point to without the crappy bickering back and forth that drowns it out on this part of the board.

Post drafts here to be critiqued in order to get something good to be put in the formal section. And then you can simply reference that part.

Any and all of your boringly repetitive replies can then simply be a short rejoinder and a link to the post with something like "refer to section 2.5" or whatever!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:55 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 pm
Post drafts here to be critiqued in order to get something good to be put in the formal section. And then you can simply reference that part.

Any and all of your boringly repetitive replies can then simply be a short rejoinder and a link to the post with something like "refer to section 2.5" or whatever!
I think the formal propositions idea would be good as it does stop the spam trolling. If this is done I hope that Turnagain who has considerable technical knowledge puts his points as bullet points that can be referred to as said.

Another point to consider is putting the mantra No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story. into the signature. It has become this anyhow.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27947
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Nessie » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:04 pm

I have been asking Turnagain to explain how an entire chamber could be hermetically sealed, when it has a pipe or pipes specifically to pump gas in/allow gas to circulate, for a long time now. He has been dodging answering.

When witnesses describe the hermetic sealing of the chambers, they clearly mean once the people were put inside, the doors were closed and the chamber was a hermetic seal to stop gas leaking out, but it was not a perfect hermetic seal, since gas was then pumped in.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:04 pm
When witnesses describe the hermetic sealing of the chambers, they clearly mean once the people were put inside, the doors were closed and the chamber was a hermetic seal to stop gas leaking out, but it was not a perfect hermetic seal, since gas was then pumped in.
By definition a hermetic seal: (of a seal or closure) complete and airtight. If it is not perfect it is not hermetic and self contradictory by definition alone. The eyewitnesses described hermetic. So it would seem the poster is saying they made mistakes. It is changing the narrative and the witnesses statements to fit in.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by blake121666 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:04 pm
I have been asking Turnagain to explain how an entire chamber could be hermetically sealed, when it has a pipe or pipes specifically to pump gas in/allow gas to circulate, for a long time now. He has been dodging answering.

When witnesses describe the hermetic sealing of the chambers, they clearly mean once the people were put inside, the doors were closed and the chamber was a hermetic seal to stop gas leaking out, but it was not a perfect hermetic seal, since gas was then pumped in.
We KNOW you keep talking nonsense. That is why this nonsense would not be accepted on the formal thread.

A hermetic seal is a hermetic seal. Period.

Input or output of gasses within a hermetically sealed chamber would be done as is done for hermetically sealed chambers. Your point is daft bickering nonsense.

Incandescent light bulbs are impossible for Nessie to understand. They CAN'T be "hermetically sealed" because air had to have been taken out of them!

Likewise, a balloon could NEVER be "hermetically sealed" after it was inflated - for the simple fact that it WAS inflated!.

In Nessie's world these things could never be "hermetically sealed". The term therefore has no meaning and balloons and light bulbs would not experience any pressure changes from removal or insertion of gasses!

Anyone thinking they are "hermetically sealed" is just not as smart as Nessie about this matter.

That is the world according to Nessie! Give this Einstein a doctorate in Physics and let him teach the unwashed masses all about his wonderful world of science.

It seems that Nessie's world of science was only implemented by Germans in the '40s. No one else appears able to wrap his head around it. Dumbos of today still think it requires external fuel to cremate human corpses! Unlike Nessie, they seem to be unaware that corpses contain fat and require very little external fuel to mass-incinerate them. One could use excavators in ways unknown today - only by Nessie though.

The world is simply not up to the level of knowledge of the Germans of the '40s and today's Nessie.
Last edited by blake121666 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Bravo, Blake. That is far better than any statements I could create in response to Nessie's foolishness. Well done. With your permission, I'll file this for future use.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by blake121666 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:58 pm
Bravo, Blake. That is far better than any statements I could create in response to Nessie's foolishness. Well done. With your permission, I'll file this for future use.
You have little reason to think that the rooms were hermetically sealed other than from persons who wouldn't know whether they were or not, though. You need to make the case if you think otherwise.

It can be noted that people misunderstood this detail. That's not much to hang your hat on - or to spam the fact with your and Nessie's uninteresting bickering about it.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:24 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:09 pm
It can be noted that people misunderstood this detail. That's not much to hang your hat on - or to spam the fact with your and Nessie's uninteresting bickering about it.
It would make a huge difference, depending on gases evacuated or forced in under pressure. Result would be implosion or explosion; there were two claims, air sucked out and gas forced in under pressure. At the least it would stall an engine. The fact that this was mentioned by witnesses shows that this detail plus on on introduction of the alleged gases by ICE are totally at odds and the system would not, could not function. People would die OK but the contraption would be a one off event until more building were built.
The force of pressure of gases over an area is underestimated by average joe blow but this is exactly how huge airplanes fly.
While many structures can be damaged by explosions using dynamite etc, most of the power is through air evacuation using explosives to form an implosion (the explosion evacuates the air letting air pressure do the rest).
Image
Last edited by Huntinger on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:36 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:09 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:58 pm
Bravo, Blake. That is far better than any statements I could create in response to Nessie's foolishness. Well done. With your permission, I'll file this for future use.
You have little reason to think that the rooms were hermetically sealed other than from persons who wouldn't know whether they were or not, though. You need to make the case if you think otherwise.

It can be noted that people misunderstood this detail. That's not much to hang your hat on - or to spam the fact with your and Nessie's uninteresting bickering about it.
I'm not hanging my hat solely on this detail. There's also the matter of the graves, the exhumation of whole bodies and their cremation on the magic Jew barbeque. However, your post concerning the hermetically sealed gas chambers is excellent.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3283
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Turnagain's "hermetic seal" for the formal section

Post by blake121666 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:24 pm
blake121666 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:09 pm
It can be noted that people misunderstood this detail. That's not much to hang your hat on - or to spam the fact with your and Nessie's uninteresting bickering about it.
It would make a difference, depending on gases evacuated or forced in under pressure. Result would be implosion or explosion. At the least it would stall an engine. The force of pressure of gases over an area is underestimated by average joe blow but this is exactly how huge airplanes fly.
While many structures can be damaged by explosions using dynamite etc, most of the power is through air evacuation using explosives to form an implosion (the explosion evacuates the air letting air pressure do the rest).
Image
This is sidestepping the issue.

People can, and I think have, killed themselves by routing their car's engine exhaust into a confined area. If you are saying that would be impossible due to pressure, no one should be inclined to believe you about that.

And you go off-topic with this tangent. The thing to be proven is whether or not it can be stated that the chambers were literally "hermetically sealed" from the evidence out there.

For your topic, you'd need to elaborate on the evidence of the exact procedure used. And that, again, is sketchy with much room for error by persons who weren't in a position to know. You are making Turnagain's job much harder with this tangent because he can't say with certainty it was some big honking engine (as he usually does). But even if it were, that would merely entail greater relief inside the chamber from the greater pressure.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests