Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Turnagain »

The Germans didn't borrow their money from the Jew's central bank. They just printed their own for which Hitler demanded a mark's worth of work for every mark spent and the economic success of National Socialism is a historical fact. Andrew Jackson "killed the bank" and his attempted assassination failed only because the gun misfired. Lincoln issued greenbacks and was assassinated. Kennedy issued Treasury certificates and was assassinated. Of course that could just be a coincidence. It also could be a cohencidence.

Continuing with the conspiracy theories, the people running MLK were no doubt aware of the leaks concerning his unsavory character and simply decided that he would make a much better martyr than a spokesman. Whether or not James Earl Ray actually pulled the trigger isn't relevant under that scenario.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Jeffk1970
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Well said, Scott. You and I disagree on pretty much damn near everything but I agree with what you wrote. It saved me the trouble of replying.

:)

It’s been my experience that these so-called “fiscal conservatives” are anything but. It’s also my experience that Conservatives and Republicans scream about deficits when there is a Democratic President but keep their traps shut when it is a Republican.

In any case we should get off this. It is off-topic and I don’t want to give Huntinger the vapors.

:lol:

Later.

StephenP
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by StephenP »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 am
The Germans didn't borrow their money from the Jew's central bank. They just printed their own for which Hitler demanded a mark's worth of work for every mark spent and the economic success of National Socialism is a historical fact. Andrew Jackson "killed the bank" and his attempted assassination failed only because the gun misfired. Lincoln issued greenbacks and was assassinated. Kennedy issued Treasury certificates and was assassinated. Of course that could just be a coincidence. It also could be a cohencidence.

Continuing with the conspiracy theories, the people running MLK were no doubt aware of the leaks concerning his unsavory character and simply decided that he would make a much better martyr than a spokesman. Whether or not James Earl Ray actually pulled the trigger isn't relevant under that scenario.
I realize this is off topic but you brought it up. Are Holocaust deniers prone to these type of conspiracy theories?


Maybe I'll just start a topic on it.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Turnagain »

StephenP wrote:
Are Holocaust deniers prone to these type of conspiracy theories?
I call them conspiracy theories for lack of a better term. "Speculations" or "observations" would work equally well. Do you deny the fact that Hitler issued a German reichsmark and achieved remarkable economic success? Do you deny the fact that the Federal Reserve is neither "federal" or a "reserve"? Do you deny that US currency is "monetized" by being loaned into existence?

Do you deny the fact that there was a failed assassination attempt on Jackson? That Lincoln was assassinated? That Kennedy was assassinated? That MLK was assassinated?

You obviously believe in everything told you by a governing authority. Do you swell up with righteous indignation about the totally unexpected sneak attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japs? You betcha', Stevie, we shouldn't question anything "duh gobbermint" tells us. After all, you've probably seen it on the TEEvee, too.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Scott »

Regarding conspiracy-theories ...

Objecting about the phrase is fine insofar that it is indeed a loaded term, but that itself is not an argument.

Not all conspiracy-theories are equal.

Some narratives make good models of real-world affairs, others not so much.

For example, the idea that the Apollo Moon Landings are a hoax because of the Van Allen Radiation Belts is pretty much bottom-shelf.

Another is the idea that it is impossible to gas people with Zyklon-B, which was stated by Eric Striker in a recent article at Unz Review.

Over at CODOH, Hannover used to correct people and say "impossible, as alleged."

I would agree with that, more or less, although I don't necessarily consider it the best argument to convey the larger point that the Nazis didn't gas millions of Jews with Rube Goldberg antics.

Otherwise, the Striker article is a good effort, and there are lots of interesting comments below.

Eric Striker wrote:
https://www.unz.com/estriker/the-last-days-of-the-holocaust/

Holocaust revisionism is perhaps the most institutionally reviled, criminally punished and socially persecuted field of research in modern Western history.

[...]

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by torus9 »

On topic in regards to "anti semitism".

"Mother will they put me in the firing line?"

https://www.rt.com/news/480384-roger-wa ... ds-israel/

Roger Waters ads banned by Major League Baseball after outcry from Jewish group



Major League Baseball (MLB) has stopped running promotions of Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters on its platforms, after caving in to pressure from a Jewish group that accused him of anti-Semitism.

In January, Jewish advocacy organization B’nai B’rith International began a campaign to protest ads for Waters’ new tour, ‘This is Not a Drill’, which appeared on MLB platforms. The group claimed that the musician is an “avowed anti-Semite” whose views on Israel “far exceed the boundaries of civil discourse.”

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by torus9 »

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/02/the-manu ... tensifies/

The manufactured campus antisemitism hysteria intensifies.

In November, at York University in Toronto, students gathered to protest a presentation by members of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) extolling the virtues of Israeli militarism. The protesters were met by members of the Jewish Defense League, a violent extremist group formed by openly racist Rabbi Meir Kahane many decades ago. A few pro-Israel activists claimed that the anti-IDF protesters chanted  “Jews go back to the ovens.” In an age of ubiquitous mobile phone video recorders, the confrontation was recorded by a number of witnesses, yet none of the accusers were able to capture any audio or video evidence of this vicious antisemitic chant. In fact, members of the Christian Peacemakers Team  who witnessed the protest confirmed that reports of the offending chant were entirely fabricated.

Nevertheless, the lie that pro-Palestinian protesters rabidly called for genocide of Jews reached the highest levels of government. Toronto Mayor John Tory, Ontario Premier Doug Ford, and even Canadian PM Justin Trudeau all tweeted their strongest condemnation of the fictional antisemitic outburst based only on highly-implausible verbal reports despite the absence of video evidence that surely would have been presented had the story been true.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Turnagain »

torus9 wrote:
Nevertheless, the lie that pro-Palestinian protesters rabidly called for genocide of Jews reached the highest levels of government.
The Jews have no reason to fear repercussions from lying about their claims of anti-semitism and persecution of the poor sufferink Jews. They own or control ~95% of the MSM and most western leaders through the requirements of Political Correctness and outright demonstrations of fealty to Israel. Note how western politicians are required to make a pilgrimage to Israel, don a kippah and kiss the wailing wall to ensure a successful political campaign for any higher office.

Note the "inside the beltway" truism that you can be elected to the US Senate without AIPAC support but you can NOT be elected to the senate with AIPAC opposition. They can safely disregard the finding of Jew lies by your obscure news blog. It's audience is limited as witnessed by only six (6) responses to that extensive and accurate article. Should it become a bigger nuisance the MSM would step in with a condemnation of the site as being "anti-semitic", the ultimate Politically Correct crime.

Remember, Israel is our bestest little ally in the whole world and you better not forget it.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7808
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:46 pm
Remember, Israel is our bestest little ally in the whole world and you better not forget it.
Not everyone on this forum are from the US. IsRa-El is certainly not the best friend of some countries I know.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1046
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by torus9 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:46 pm
torus9 wrote:
Nevertheless, the lie that pro-Palestinian protesters rabidly called for genocide of Jews reached the highest levels of government.
The Jews have no reason to fear repercussions from lying about their claims of anti-semitism
And I somehow doubt that the IDF trembles before anonymous York University students with contrarian views. I'll leave Israel out of this and address the neo nationalists of the JDL within Canada.
I can't call them "revisionists", as their opportunist grandstanding is truly slimy. They couldn't defame the students as "holocaust deniers", so they accused them of something far worse; advocates of genocide. What kind of slimeball not only defames the dead with the juvenile slandering of students, yet is too stupid to realize that this only amplifies conspiracy theory? That's it!!

Well I saaaay, guv-nah - those pretentious thugs of the JDL "breathed together in hushed tones" whilst plotting the most efficacious mode of defamation. Who ya gonna call?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests