Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: Is Holocaust revisionism antisemitic?

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Sandhurst wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:36 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 pm
BTW, Sandhurst is not banned:
Funny how this message appears
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.
Huh, my apologies. Normally it changes to “Banned.”

If it helps (and I know it doesn’t) I disagree with you getting banned. I didn’t see where anything you said was worth a ban. Frankly it just look liked the two of you were going at each other and a simple warning was due.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:23 pm

Freedman is jüdisch by birth although he later “converted” to Christianity and adopted Catholicism as his religion.

His 1961 speech in the Willard hotel dealt with Zionism and the jüdisch declaration of war and International boycott against Deutschland in 1933.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 am

Sandhurst wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:

:lol: :D Yeah, funny that!

These people from 'Skeptics'! They not only have zero skepticism, but they are seriously in denial.
The irony is colossal!! :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:31 am

been-there wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 am
Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:54 pm

We don't quite have European-style laws making Holocaust Revisionism illegal in the United States because of the First Amendment, but we literally have Zionist and Commie front groups like the ADL and the SPLC dictating what is obscenity in this country now.

[...]

Great leaders of the past were never demigods, but they were a different caliber entirely than the political creatures that we see nowadays. Forget Columbus, today our patron saint is Doctah King, the serial rapist and White-pussy-grabber extraordinaire. These are degenerate times, but I've already said that.

I think you mean serial 'adulterer'. There is no allegation of him raping anyone. Not even once, let alone repeatedly. And even in the unreleased and therefore unverifiable FBI wiretap-recordings, he isn't accused of being a 'white-pussy-grabber'. White women threw themselves at him. I think you're prejudice is distorting your perception here

Trump's open-mike joke while he was playing the edgy reality-TV star billionaire in 2005, talking about dropping breath mints before meeting hot married women and "grabbing their pussies," was surely locker-room-tier bad taste, but he was obviously satirizing the demeanor of Groupies. Whatever the reality-TV Trump was thinking at the time, sometimes a bit backfires.

Of course, Trump's cringey quip only aired over a decade later once he ran for office. Unlike with the FBI's Doctah King reality recordings, the government did not seal the Trump tapes from all historical scrutiny for 50 years.

And notably, the people that were the most butthurt about the Donald's comment were more than willing to overlook the sexual indiscretions and rape/harassment accusations against one "Slick Willy," the former President and husband of Trump's polyester pantsuit-clad opponent.

This reminds me of the old Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show song from 1972 called "The Cover of Rolling Stone."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cover_of_Rolling_Stone

The song satirizes success in the music business; the song's narrator laments that his band, despite having the superficial attributes of a successful rock star (including drug usage, "teenage blue-eyed groupies, who'll do anything we say" and a frenetic guitar solo) has been unable to "get their pictures on the cover of the Rolling Stone." [Emphasis added.]

This song was written by Shel Silverstein, the beloved Jewish children's author, cartoonist, and poet, who also wrote the Johnny Cash song, "A boy Named Sue." In these days of LGBTQ, that song kind of takes on a more "transgressive" hue. :shock:

Anyway, Uncle Shelby, as Mr. Silverstein was called, never married but he used to hang out at the Playboy Mansion and was apparently quite the ladies' man--in spite of looking a bit like a swarthy Mr. Clean.

In 1972, I got my first date just by having some quarters in my pocket and letting a nice-looking girl try out the new Asteroids game at the roller rink. She offered to teach me how to skate, but it kinda went way over my head. "Oh, I already know how to roller-skate." :?

In those days, I guess "Groupies" were all over "Hippies" with a rock band that hasn't even gotten their picture onto the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Miniskirts were still in fashion with the younger ladies, then, but many of the frumpier professional women were already wearing the nasty polyester pantsuit--sort of like a Hillary label with bell bottoms, as seen on the later episodes of Mad Men.

So, if you happen to be a billionaire doing reality-TV, are the Groupies really all that more sophisticated today?

My understanding is that married women especially go for hot young beta males like nymphs to fructose--and probably they go for aging alpha billionaires too, as long as they don't look like Harvey Weinstein.

Okay, I don't want to derail the thread too much, but some new and overdue revelations have come out about Saint Martin's legacy.

MLK's Pulitzer Prize-winning hagiographer, David Garrow, who is an expert on the FBI surveillance of the Reverend, has revealed more from the cryptic FBI notes that have been released after various Congressional assassination probes.

Garrow is a fellow-traveler and an authority on the Doctah, but he had difficulty even getting his article published in the conservative British magazine, Standpoint.

"The Troubling Legacy of Martin Luther King"

https://standpointmag.co.uk/issues/june-2019/the-troubling-legacy-of-martin-luther-king/

Newly-revealed FBI documents portray the great civil rights leader as a sexual libertine who ‘laughed’ as a forcible rape took place --

Newly-released documents reveal the full extent of the FBI’s surveillance of the civil rights leader Dr Martin Luther King in the mid-1960s. They expose in graphic detail the FBI’s intense focus on King’s extensive extramarital sexual relationships with dozens of women, and also his presence in a Washington hotel room when a friend, a Baptist minister, allegedly raped one of his “parishioners," while King “looked on, laughed and offered advice.” The FBI’s tape recording of that criminal assault still exists today, resting under court seal in a National Archives vault. [Emphases mine.]

The FBI was intensely surveilling the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. because the Civil Rights agitator routinely met and was financed by known Communists like Stanley Levison. The FBI also appears to have run cover for King and not destroyed him long before he outlived his usefulness to the establishment when he started protesting the Vietnam War.

When the Doctah Kang tapes get released in 2027, nearly sixty years after the Reverend's death, we will have the full audio drops of the sex orgies, the pussy-grabbing and the sodomizing. The act will "help your soul," King advised a reluctant hind-end participant.

A jaded prostitute told FBI interviewers that she was getting scared with the filthy language and it was "the worst orgy I've ever gone through."

You can't make this stuff up.

;)

“Git-yo damned ass down here because I have a beautiful White broad.”

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:13 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:08 am
Sandhurst wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:

:lol: :D Yeah, funny that!

These people from 'Skeptics'! They not only have zero skepticism, but they are seriously in denial.
The irony is colossal!! :ugeek:
Hey, I did apologize. I even expressed regret over his banning. But in any case the denial is yours. But I just knew you would complain and pull the martyr routine over this.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:21 am

Generic textbook definition of semite:

noun

a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Is "anti semitism" at war with itself? Who conspired to usurp its definition at the exclusion of the other?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:33 am

Scott wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:31 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 am
Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:54 pm

We don't quite have European-style laws making Holocaust Revisionism illegal in the United States because of the First Amendment, but we literally have Zionist and Commie front groups like the ADL and the SPLC dictating what is obscenity in this country now.[...]

Great leaders of the past were never demigods, but they were a different caliber entirely than the political creatures that we see nowadays. Forget Columbus, today our patron saint is Doctah King, the serial rapist and White-pussy-grabber extraordinaire. These are degenerate times, but I've already said that.
I think you mean serial 'adulterer'. There is no allegation of him raping anyone. Not even once, let alone repeatedly. And even in the unreleased and therefore unverifiable FBI wiretap-recordings, he isn't accused of being a 'white-pussy-grabber'. White women threw themselves at him. I think you're prejudice is distorting your perception here.
Okay, I don't want to derail the thread too much, but some new and overdue revelations have come out about Saint Martin's legacy.

MLK's Pulitzer Prize-winning hagiographer, David Garrow, who is an expert on the FBI surveillance of the Reverend, has revealed more from the cryptic FBI notes that have been released after various Congressional assassination probes.
I think we should ask why would they ONLY release "cryptic FBI notes" to Garrow, but not the means to explain and verify them?

Scott wrote:
Newly-revealed FBI documents portray the great civil rights leader as a sexual libertine who ‘laughed’ as a forcible rape took place.
And the evidence for this is?
And what constitutes "rape" here? A brief fingering? Apparently that is what is being regarded as 'rape' there.

Scott wrote:
Newly-released documents reveal the full extent of the FBI’s surveillance of the civil rights leader Dr Martin Luther King in the mid-1960s. They expose in graphic detail the FBI’s intense focus on King’s extensive extramarital sexual relationships with dozens of women, and also his presence in a Washington hotel room when a friend, a Baptist minister, allegedly raped [fingered] one of his “parishioners”, while King “looked on, laughed and offered advice.” The FBI’s tape recording of that criminal assault still exists today, resting under court seal in a National Archives vault. [Emphases mine.]
The FBI was intensely surveilling the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. because the Civil Rights agitator routinely met and was financed by known Communists like Stanley Levison. The FBI also appears to have run cover for King and not destroyed him long before he outlived his usefulness to the establishment when he started protesting the Vietnam War.

When the Doctah Kang tapes get released in 2027, over sixty years after the Reverend's death, we will have the full audio drops of the sex orgies, the pussy-grabbing and the sodomizing. The act will "help your soul," King advised a reluctant hind-end participant.

A jaded prostitute told FBI interviewers that she was getting scared with the filthy language and it was "the worst orgy I've ever gone through."

You can't make this stuff up. ;)
C'mon Scott, think a bit more skeptically. Of course You can make this stuff up!!
OF COURSE someone can!
And without the wire-taps available to the public, NO-ONE can contest what has been made-up/ exaggerated/skewed/spiced-up/distorted IF they have done that.

So ask yourself, why would the FBI leak extremely damaging snippets of what they claim was recorded, while making any chance of verifying the accuracy of them unavailable??

Qui bono?

Basically the reputation of the civil rights leader get's tarnished because he was a serial adulterer when he was on the road campaigning for the civil rights of black americans.
That's it.
Whoop-de-doo.

But you took an already unverifiable, spiced up, unevidenced, unclarified prescence at a digital 'rape' scenario, and in your mind you distorted and elevated that into falsely calling that man who was a bystander to it a "serial rapist".
You maybe ought to look at what happened in your own mind there. :)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 pm

torus9 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:21 am
Generic textbook definition of semite:

noun

a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Is "anti semitism" at war with itself? Who conspired to usurp its definition at the exclusion of the other?
The German Wilhelm Marr was the one who "usurp[ed] [antisemitism's] definition at the exclusion of the other". And he founded the "League of Antisemites" in 1879.

The term was used in Germany to specifically and exclusively refer to Jews. And that is how it is used today.

You are referring to another usage of the term "semite" - as applied to languages. That is a different terminology only tangentially related to the term "antisemite" (which means anti-Jews).

Your interpretation of the term would be strange (and occur pretty rarely I would think). Kinda like saying someone is an "anti-Latinate" or something! :)

I think I've heard the term "anti-dentite" more than I've heard the term "anti-Latinate". Or the usage of the term "antisemite" being about the semitic language group.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Here's more info about the origin of the term "antisemitism"

Wikiwand Antisemitism
The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, e.g., including Arabs and Assyrians.

Avner Falk similarly writes: "The German word antisemitisch was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider (1816–1907) in the phrase antisemitische Vorurteile (antisemitic prejudices)."

... [etc]

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Quarian:
The quarians are a nomadic species of humanoid aliens known for their skills with technology and synthetic intelligence.

Antiquarians are against this group of course! ;)

Behind those masks they look like this!

Last edited by blake121666 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.