A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:55 pm
Hey, Mathis, why don't you just say, "I'm a Jew". How come you're only "Jewish"? Didn't Dr. Goebbels say something about how Jews react to being called a Jew?
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”...Joseph Goebbels

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Turnagain »

Hey, it only took a little prodding but, by God ya' did it. I'm proud of you, boy.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:37 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:29 pm
... I'm Jewish, so don't try to teach me about Jews and Judaism...
I understood you are a human being of caucasian ethnicity so are someone raised in a Christian society but who 'converted' to accepting and adopting Judaic religious beliefs.
That's almost entirely correct, except that I am, in fact, of partial Jewish ancestry.
My Jewish ancestors were German-speaking Jews from what is today Germany and the Czech Republic who emigrated to the United States before either country actually existed. As German speakers, they didn't consider themselves to be the same ethnicity as eastern European Ashkenazim.
Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
As I see it, you are like me and everyone else, just a human being. Obviously with certain cultural conditioning and genetic antecedents. And now with a particular type of religious belief.
But otherwise we probably have much more in common than what separates us. :)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:09 pm
I suggest that the poster read The Protocols of the meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion which can be found here
Those are Jesuit protocols. Not Jewish.
Henry Ford wrote The International Jew which you may read online at your leisure here.
Henry Ford was a 33rd degree mason whose job it was to protect gentile masonry, the Roman-Jesuit mafia, and blame the Jew.
Last edited by Werd on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:54 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:49 pm
AJ, I was walking my dog. Now I'm home. Maybe learn delayed gratification. You can start right after you master object permanence.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you *proved* that Jews don't control the world? Am I supposed to be impressed that your particular variety of antisemitism is slightly less noxious than that of others'?
What exactly about me is anti-semitic?
Followed by:
aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 pm
If you have some specific question that you'd like me to answer, see if you can post it without all caps and I'll endeavor to answer.
I'll try again:

What exactly about me is anti-semitic?

Make sure you have a proper definition of anti-semitic, too. And feel free to start a new topic in the lounge since your personal opinion about me probably has no relevance to the OP or the topic title.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Werd wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:07 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:09 pm
I suggest that the poster read The Protocols of the meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
Those are Jesuit protocols. Not Jewish.
I first read the "Protocols" in my late teens and the sheer brilliance of execution had me stunned. The poetic and perverse literary skill breathing contempt and diabolical intent had me close to vomiting. It was more like; "JESUS F*****G CHRIST, what gives!?!"
I had a photocopy of a photocopied edition which was a "big deal" in those days. What eventually gave the "theatrics" away was the assertion from the "Elders" that they would, "unleash the nihilists and the atheists..." I have this vision of them "breeding" some subterranean army that will unleash sweeping physical and ideological change. And while the two world wars did indeed provide the theatre for some of this, Yahweh, Jesus, and Allah are doing just "fine".
Last edited by torus9 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 pm
blake121666 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:29 am
aemathisphd wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:52 am
Here’s you: “ The Holocaust requires specific targeting of all European Jews - with the intent to wipe Jews out. Kill them all.”

But sure, whatever. Sorry for getting emotional about people dying, you sociopath.
Yes, Ohrdruf was not a death camp to genocide European Jews. Unz points out that Ike does not mention anything about the specific targeting and genocide of European Jews in his memoirs. And you point out that Ike mentions a camp setup in November '44 - which had few Jews in it and where conditions resulted in many dying at the end of the war. And you think Ike therefore mentioned the genocide of European Jewry with that?
Yes, indeed I do. I think he sought within his own experience to point to an instance of Nazi cruelty with the specific aim of preventing people like, well, you from coming along and denying that they did unspeakable things. And I think for Eisenhower, chief among these acts was the genocide of European Jewry.
That's an astounding rebuttal to Unz, eh Andy? I guess you showed him?
Who knows? I doubt he cares all that much. He seems to be very convinced of the irrefutability of his own viewpoint based on literal minutes invested in reading the works of the Internet's top neo-Nazis. What could go wrong?
Your attitude encourages and strengthens denial of the Holocaust.
You can fuck right off, pal.

{large deletion}
EDIT: BTW, it just occurred to me that what you are doing with the position you take is that you encourage people to be as confused about the whole Jewish genocide situation as everyone was at the time. Americans were quite confused about just what was being done. The Americans who liberated Dachau thought IT was some sort of death camp - that gassed people and such. The confusion was there at Ohrdruf too (the first German camp liberated by Americans). And Americans desired to show the world atrocities. Unfortunately, though, we all now know that the "death camps" were pretty much over with by the time anyone liberated camps. You sow confusion with your immature positions. Your position verifies the Revisionist one - in that it certainly WAS the case that the end of the war resulted in poor conditions and large amounts of death of innocents. You should not get too carried away with your identification of that with the targeted mass slaughter of European Jewry - which had largely ended months before war's end.
Tell me something, Blake: What were Hungarian and apparently also Polish Jews doing in Ohrdruf at the end of the war anyway?
Andy, the mass genocidal slaughters were largely over by the time any camp liberations were done. Ike did not mention the mass genocidal slaughters in his memoirs. I hope you aren't "teaching" anyone that he did.

Unz was asking why there is such little mention in the memoirs of Eisenhower, Churchill, and De Gaulle about the mass genocidal slaughters of European Jewry. Here is what you quoted:
Andy's Unz quote wrote: If we believe that the Nazis exterminated around 6 million Jews, substantially in gas chambers, that would certainly have been the most astonishing, industrial-scale massacre of civilians in world history, and would have represented a pretty significant fraction of all the WWII dead in the European theater. Obviously, a very, VERY big deal.
Yet the massive post-war memoirs of Eisenhower, Churchill, and De Gaulle, which total some 7,000 pages, supposedly contain virtually no indications of those gigantic events, which seems utterly inexplicable, since they obviously would have constituted the strongest possible justification for the war that had been fought.
He is obviously asking why these memoirs don't make a bigger deal of the genocide of European Jewry than they do.

Ike never did have a good handle on the genocide of European Jewry - not before, during, or after his involvement in the war. THAT is what his memoirs show. He doesn't mention anything about Jews. Like a dumb dumb he went around calling every camp he came across some sort of death camp. Ike never ever wrapped his head around the genocidal slaughter of European Jewry. Never. That is obvious from anything and everything he had ever said or written.

Instead of just accepting that, you water down the genocide of European Jewry by idiotically calling Ike's confusion an example of Ike's pointing out the genocide - which he was oh so obviously confused about.

You foolishly act as if Ike's general mention of a makeshift little camp created at the very end of the war - with very few Jews in it both numerically and proportionally - is sufficient to satisfy Unz' incredulity at the paucity of references to the genocide of European Jewry. It of course isn't.

That you wish to go off on tangents completely off-topic is of no concern to me. Your impertinence on these matters must be why Unz banned you from posting on his board.

If you are teaching people about the Holocaust, you should point out and clear up the confusion about it. You should point out how many died when, where, and how. You should not misinform people that something like Ohrdruf was comparable to the mass slaughtering facilities referred to as "death camps". While you might feel some weird personal philosophical congruence between a teensy weensy number of persons dying under various circumstances and mass slaughters of thousands at a time in a systematic targeted program of genocide that is your problem. If you don't see the general population's confusion and conflation of these things as a problem, you are an idiot - and possibly part of the problem itself.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Andy, the mass genocidal slaughters were largely over by the time any camp liberations were done. Ike did not mention the mass genocidal slaughters in his memoirs. I hope you aren't "teaching" anyone that he did.
Yes, I'm aware of the chronology, thanks. But perhaps you can answer the question, then, of why Jewish prisoners were marched into Germany in the final weeks and months of the war. And when I ask why, I mean what the long-term goal was in such actions.

{snip}
Instead of just accepting that, you water down the genocide of European Jewry by idiotically calling Ike's confusion an example of Ike's pointing out the genocide - which he was oh so obviously confused about.
You're begging the question. There's no evidence to suggest that Eisenhower was confused about anything.
You foolishly act as if Ike's general mention of a makeshift little camp created at the very end of the war - with very few Jews in it both numerically and proportionally - is sufficient to satisfy Unz' incredulity at the paucity of references to the genocide of European Jewry. It of course isn't.
One of the things about Unz's claim is the lack of qualification in it. He doesn't complain about scarcity or paucity of references; he says there are *no* references. To his detriment, that makes the claim that much easier to refute. Words matter, after all, and Unz did not choose his very carefully.
That you wish to go off on tangents completely off-topic is of no concern to me. Your impertinence on these matters must be why Unz banned you from posting on his board.
What tangent exactly did I go off on? Unz doesn't like being disagreed with. He's a fucking head case to boot, so I'm not real concerned with getting to the bottom of why he banned me.

{snip}
While you might feel some weird personal philosophical congruence between a teensy weensy number of persons dying under various circumstances and mass slaughters of thousands at a time in a systematic targeted program of genocide that is your problem. If you don't see the general population's confusion and conflation of these things as a problem, you are an idiot - and possibly part of the problem itself.
Well, I'm not doing what I'm doing for your approval, Blake. What I feel isn't a "weird personal philosophical congruence"; it's a logical connection between events that vary in scale and location perhaps but not in kind. Any idiot with half a brain in his head would understand that. But you seem to have slightly less than half, so there we are, I guess. Unless you can offer some logical explanation for what the Nazis' end game was for bringing thousands of Jews into the German interior in the final weeks and months of the war, I'm satisfied to consider the deaths of Jews in Ohrdruf to be part of the Holocaust, and as I said before, you can fuck right off if you disagree.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

aemathisphd wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:53 pm
Well, I'm not doing what I'm doing for your approval, Blake. What I feel isn't a "weird personal philosophical congruence"; it's a logical connection between events that vary in scale and location perhaps but not in kind. Any idiot with half a brain in his head would understand that. But you seem to have slightly less than half, so there we are, I guess. Unless you can offer some logical explanation for what the Nazis' end game was for bringing thousands of Jews into the German interior in the final weeks and months of the war, I'm satisfied to consider the deaths of Jews in Ohrdruf to be part of the Holocaust, and as I said before, you can fuck right off if you disagree.
It is simple. All internees were Schutzhaft (protective custody); as such they were under the care and protection of those assigned to look after them. From the German point of view the Soviets were no "Liberators" but likely to do harm to those under their care and protection. The care and protection was of limited quality due to the atrocious conditions encountered.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:46 pm
aemathisphd wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:53 pm
It is simple. All internees were Schutzhaft (protective custody); as such they were under the care and protection of those assigned to look after them. From the German point of view the Soviets were no "Liberators" but likely to do harm to those under their care and protection. The care and protection was of limited quality due to the atrocious conditions encountered.
Cool theory, bro.

For any Jew, the Soviets were liberators because, unlike the Nazis, the Soviets hadn't placed antisemitism at the core of their state ideology. What you suggest is fucking ludicrous.