A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Kleon XYZ Contagion
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:58 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:09 pm
Kleon_I XYZ Contagion wrote: I'm just trolling the trolls
It goes well.
Since now, 3 of them admitted they are racists and antisemites and are in this business only driven by Jew-hate, while 3 other diagnosed (hahaha, what a word for those illiteral ignoramus persons) that ... I am a Jew and pointing certain points that 'prove my Jewish soul'.

It is priceless how easy it is to make them admit their true motives
This very much sounds like Goody who also rants on about everyone disagreeing with the H is antisemitic; it is clear that the troll Goody has almost as many clones over there as it does here. The delusions are similar as well, but so long as it is happy with its fireside complacency it probably will not see what is eventually going to happen.
Enjoy your Oozo Κλεον
Nice job to try to write my name in Greek, but you succeed to only 4 of the 5 letters (and you missed a 'tone', a special mark we Greeks have, over the letter ε (έψιλον) which is similar toy your e.

You should know also, that in Greek there are two kinds of o, one is όμικρον (ο) and one is ωμέγα (ω)

So it is not Κλεον
It is Κλέων

And it is an ancient Greek name, goes back 2,500 years, during Parthenon time, the Golden century of Pericles, if you know a thing about ancient Greece.
But for starters, you did it well.
Where did you find it?

I forgot to tell you before, when you asked if I 'ever become a member of the Greek Golden Dawn party when they had seats in Parliament'.

No way being a neonazi, I put them in jail, instead.
Not by myself, of course, but I helped a lot.
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

And I exposed them for their participation in the Srebrenica massacre in 1995, me and my team for the first time world-wide.

Even European media and channels, one Italian newspaper and one US channel report my research and my video.

Enjoy:

- Greek Volunteers and Golden Dawn members during operations in the Srebrenica massacre, July 1995



All English material: Some key parts & a translation of a main article on the role of Greek Volunteer Guard in English:

- The Srebrenica massacre and the role of Greek volunteers: A revealing survey by XYZ Contagion
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/2015 ... on-of-avgi
Last edited by Kleon XYZ Contagion on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6043
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:40 pm
Good job.
This list is the only 'intellectual' achievement a denier like you can reach.
You made it to the top of your possibly writing efforts ever.
Good boy, bravo, if it was not to repeat the delusion that I am a Jew (and therefore this is why I am trolling you) I could propose you for a medal.
The others can see Jude aktivieren what your goals, aims and motives are. They are not noble, at the level of Goody67 I guess and Das Prussian; the thinking of all shows an gullibility with a passion for religious zeal, typical of der Jude. Perhaps a DNA test might confirm the Khazar ancestry lurking within, the hidden Neanderthal so to speak.

Unlike the Klowns tent which you inhabit aktivieren this forum is a place of discussion not subtle smart ass comments or in your case obvious fails at abuse.

It is clear the alleged jüdisch holocaust is a little emotional for you for some reason, yet you claim you are an olive eating orthodox Christian. Make a thread on the Yugoslavian conflict in the lounge where your emotions do not run out of (((control))).
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Norm » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Huntinger:
This very much sounds like Goody who also rants on about everyone disagreeing with the H is antisemitic; it is clear that the troll Goody has almost as many clones over there as it does here. The delusions are similar as well
His unique brand of cowardice is also similar.


Huntinger:
It is clear the alleged jüdisch holocaust is a little emotional for you for some reason
Greeks are know for their affinity for homosexuality.

My guess is Goody's mental issues are related to something he doesn't want to admit to himself.
Last edited by Norm on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Kleon XYZ Contagion
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:41 pm
Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:40 am
The only thing is that History is not a 50 minutes perfectly written scenario, where a mystery can be solved by one single detail. These things don't happen in the real world.
It does in the jüdisch Bolshevik world, where after the war they made the scenario in real world time.
In real life, there are real people with real flaws. Real History cases with real difficulties for a historian to find out 'what happened there at that time?'

In real life, there are people who make real mistakes because nothing is perfect like it is in the movies.

But, in your twisted logic, you still want to solve 'the Holocaust case' with 'scientific and forensic criteria', as those you think you know from the TV court drama shows.
This is how one can tell an emotional individual, they start of sorta reasonable but cannot help throw in some vitriol; it shows that there is more to come.
Do you really believe that you have the skills and the credentials to be the guys who can establish the standards of evidence?
I doubt it.
Der Jude asks a question and then answers it to suit itself... very original. We are here to discuss issues on the H; I do not believe anyone has been asked to change the laws or establish anything. That is a bit of a strawman.
Can you tell the difference between real historian's work and your CSI-style mambo-jumbo rejecting kind of randomly shooting other people's digging in the archives?
Well, allow me.
Well do you Jude? Are you suggesting real people cannot discuss issues unless they are historians. Are you are historian or just another whining Greek olive eating Jude?
Now, what was the process in proving the Holocaust? How do we know about it?
  1. - Eyewitness testimonies -accounts from survivors, Kapos, Sonderkommandos, SS guards, commandants, local towns' people, bystanders, and even upper-echelon Nazis who did not deny the Holocaust - FIT
  2. - The camps themselves -many concentration camps, work camps, and death camps are still extant in varying degrees of originality and reconstruction. - FIT
  3. - Mass graves, like those found in the East. We had also autopsies by Soviet coroners, i.e. you can see them in the film 'The Unseen Holocaust' when doctors were examining skulls of the victims and the holes from bullets and trajectories etc. - FIT
  4. - Written documents -hundreds of thousands of letters, memos, blueprints, orders, bills, speeches, articles, memoirs, and confessions. - FIT
  5. - Photographs -official military and press photographs, civilian photographs, secret photographs taken by survivors, aerial photographs, German and Allied film footage, etc. - FIT
    :
  6. - Negative evidence -if five to six million Jews were not killed, where did all those people go? - FIT
Lets briefly deal with these again :roll:
  1. All people are under Soviet Control, all testimonies are behind the iron curtain coerced by NKVD and KGB.. all information restricted except what is official.
  2. So there were internment camps, that is not a secret. jude were wanted out. This is what happens when a group of people are asked to lend support to an economic war. It happened to the Japanese US citizens in the United States for far less.
  3. No evidence of Mass graves, the Soviet Coroners etc are part of the Soviet special investigation committee whose function was to cover up the Katyn Massacre. They also provided witnesses to Katyn saying the Germans did it.
  4. What documents there are are given selectively by the Soviet Authorities, many still held by the Russian federation despite the protestations of Sergei Romanov to the contrary. These secret files are held at Yasanevo, headquarters of the SVR Moscow Russia.
    All there are are adminciles which are suggestive, selectively suggestive but as usual nothing concrete.
  5. Film footage of camps were sold to the world as gaskammer atrocities but in reality were typhus victims. The only death camps left are that in annexed Soviet Territory where they continued the atrocity myth.
  6. The AJC fudged those figures, just paper fake people which do not fit in with modern data extrapolated back
And every new single piece of evidence confirms the real narrative, for example:
  • - In the 60s, Salmen Lewenthal Sonderkommando handwritings were found - FIT..fake
  • - In the '80s, the Auschwitz Album with the 193 photographs was found - FIT .fake
  • - in 1980, a thermos flask with 12 pages written in 1944 by the Greek Sonderkommando Marcel Nadjari was found in Birkenau soil, at crematorium 3 - FIT.fake
  • - In the 90s, there was the opening of the Eastern bloc's archives - FIT Soviet propaganda material
  • - New photographs discovered for the roof - FIT .fake
  • - 242 witnesses on homicidal gassings in the first Frankfurt Auschwitz trial 1963-1965, there of 64 from former SS personnel, 169 from former prisoners and 10 from others like civilians and former British army personnell, from which 239 witnesses (99%) testified affirmative on homicidal gassings, while three witnesses (1%) claimed they had no knowledge and not a single witness (0%) who doubted or denied that homicidal gassings were carried out in Auschwitz - FIT coerced witnesses
But if it's too difficult for your intellectual and scholar skills, I can offer you another option. But more on this, later.
Before this poster wastes its time posting such refuted nonsense perhaps it should read old threads. :roll:
You can't shoot randomly 'fake-fake-fake'.
Show us your proof.

And again, this is not what my challenge asked you to do.

I repeat for the 1000th time:

I don't want to tell me what didn't happened or if you believe that millions of evidence pieces are fake.

I asked you to tell us what happened and all these events have to take place.

Don't whine if I call you morons, then.
I'm asking for your alternative narrative, one that makes sense and can include all these millions of evidence pieces in a sensible story.

So far, you only shoot randomly at other people's digging in the archives.

Again:

Where is your alternative narrative?
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.

User avatar
Kleon XYZ Contagion
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Norm wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:06 pm
Huntinger:
This very much sounds like Goody who also rants on about everyone disagreeing with the H is antisemitic; it is clear that the troll Goody has almost as many clones over there as it does here. The delusions are similar as well
His unique brand of cowardice is also similar.

Greeks are know for their affinity for homosexuality too.
Hey, how old are you?
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Norm » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:11 pm
Norm wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:06 pm
Huntinger:
This very much sounds like Goody who also rants on about everyone disagreeing with the H is antisemitic; it is clear that the troll Goody has almost as many clones over there as it does here. The delusions are similar as well
His unique brand of cowardice is also similar.

Greeks are know for their affinity for homosexuality too.
Hey, how old are you?
Old enough to know that you are a coward to the nth degree.

Image


What are you waiting for Kleon XYZ Contagion?

You're a scared little klown - aren't you?

Just the thought of debating Greg Gerdes

makes you soil you depends - doesn't it?



Remember:

What kind of self-deceiving coward calls a skeptic of their unsubstantiated allegations a

“denier” - yet is unwilling to bet that they can prove what they so vehemently allege is true?

(One cannot “deny” something that does not exist or that has never been proven to be true.)

http://www.nafcash.com/
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Kleon XYZ Contagion
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Norm wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:12 pm
Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:11 pm
Norm wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:06 pm
Huntinger:
This very much sounds like Goody who also rants on about everyone disagreeing with the H is antisemitic; it is clear that the troll Goody has almost as many clones over there as it does here. The delusions are similar as well
His unique brand of cowardice is also similar.

Greeks are know for their affinity for homosexuality too.
Hey, how old are you?
Old enough to know that you are a coward to the nth degree.
How old are you and you believe all Greeks are gay or tend to be?
More than 12?
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Norm » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Huntinger:
It is clear the alleged jüdisch holocaust is a little emotional for you for some reason.

My guess is Goody's mental issues are related to something he doesn't want to admit to himself.

It has something to do with this flag he hangs in his bedroom:

Image
Last edited by Norm on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6043
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:14 pm
How old are you and you believe all Greeks are gay or tend to be?
More than 12?
Please this is a thread of murdering Juden not loving them to death. Stay on the topic of mass murder please.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by Norm » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Image
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests