A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
TheGodfather

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by TheGodfather »

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 14:31
Norm wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 14:17 Kleon XYZ Contagion:
You should present me first with all the evidence it was a quarry and show me where the materials went and all the paper-trail they left behind, and then I'll point you to a book...
:lol:

"Point you to a book"!

How about pointing to a "huge mass grave" that contains some of those millions of magically disappearing jews?
I don't think I have much to discuss with someone who makes elementary school age type memes and 'jokes', says that all Greeks are homosexuals and eating olives (what's wrong with that, btw, if it is not a racist slur) and most of all, defaces my country's flag and present it like a 'fuggot-flag' or something similar nasty from his probably damaged mind.

You heard the moderator, stop piling up garbage memes, be an adult and use words or stay silent and let the rest of us argue.
Kleon, are you planning to respond to Werd's posts?
blake121666

Re: A challenge to Holocaust 'revisionists': Here's your chance to join academia

Post by blake121666 »

Kleon puts on airs of being oh so knowledgeable about matters - but was apparently ignorant of the fact that T1 was a quarry. And uses that ignorance in making points.

It's the same ignorance that has him saying "why babies!" Why the babies?

Kleon, BT and you agree on everything about the Jewish deportations other than his disagreement about those being deported having been slaughtered. Your "Why the babies" crap is just nonsense. BT thinks the deportees were contained in some camp or ghetto or something and you think they were slaughtered in death camps.

His, and your, logic behind that is that the Germans had their weird Judenfrei obsession to remove all Jews from Europe.
Last edited by blake121666 on 20 Jan 2020, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Kleon XYZ Contagion

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion »

Huntinger wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 15:23
Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 14:31 You heard the moderator, stop piling up garbage memes, be an adult and use words or stay silent and let the rest of us argue.
There is nothing wrong with eating Olives, I personally love them. Our culture is based on Greek civilization, a great topic in itself. I cannot see how arguments on sexuality advance issues at all or the continual posting of the same cartoons and memes. This has been addressed by the Moderator Depth Check who's finger is always hovering over the Image button. Now Κλέων while your intentions may be honorable, those of Goody67 masquerading as The Marxist Cory are not; could it be suggested that all of its comments be ignored.

There is no need to argue, so use the word and thinking "discuss". The whole holocaust business is too large to deal with in one thread, though others have tried to little avail, this is why it is broken into smaller chunks to discuss specific details. I do not think that the Greek experience has been discussed in great depth here from my knowledge (or lack of it) so perhaps discuss portions of that; be patient after all Athens was not built in a day. I do understand in the region north of Greece there were a great number of transit camps; perhaps you could discuss the purpose of those in another thread. Even the Greek experience of WWII would be interesting as most thinking involves the distinct European theater with the Mediterranean war being involved around Malta, Tripoli with the actions of Herr Rommel, Monty and so on.
Now, you' talking good things.
And interested things.
You're about 'argue' vs 'discuss', it is only that in Greek the same word means both.

Well, Greek experience during WWII is a almost unknown subject for you in the West, US, Europe and Australia.

Did you know there were German Army units with Arabs and Africans fighting Greek partisans in Greek mountains?
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.
Norm

Post by Norm »

blake:
There are a few other matters of detail about what is alleged and believed about T2 that don't hold up to critical scrutiny very well.

Yeah blake, a little "matter of detail" that you mention, but "just forgot" to expound on, is the fact that; despite all the deceptive allegations to the contrary, the truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, in which verified human remains have been tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology; contained the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.
Norm

Post by Norm »

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:34
Huntinger wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 15:23
Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 14:31 You heard the moderator, stop piling up garbage memes, be an adult and use words or stay silent and let the rest of us argue.
There is nothing wrong with eating Olives, I personally love them. Our culture is based on Greek civilization, a great topic in itself. I cannot see how arguments on sexuality advance issues at all or the continual posting of the same cartoons and memes. This has been addressed by the Moderator Depth Check who's finger is always hovering over the Image button. Now Κλέων while your intentions may be honorable, those of Goody67 masquerading as The Marxist Cory are not; could it be suggested that all of its comments be ignored.

There is no need to argue, so use the word and thinking "discuss". The whole holocaust business is too large to deal with in one thread, though others have tried to little avail, this is why it is broken into smaller chunks to discuss specific details. I do not think that the Greek experience has been discussed in great depth here from my knowledge (or lack of it) so perhaps discuss portions of that; be patient after all Athens was not built in a day. I do understand in the region north of Greece there were a great number of transit camps; perhaps you could discuss the purpose of those in another thread. Even the Greek experience of WWII would be interesting as most thinking involves the distinct European theater with the Mediterranean war being involved around Malta, Tripoli with the actions of Herr Rommel, Monty and so on.
Now, you' talking good things.
And interested things.
You're about 'argue' vs 'discuss', it is only that in Greek the same word means both.

Well, Greek experience during WWII is a almost unknown subject for you in the West, US, Europe and Australia.

Did you know there were German Army units with Arabs and Africans fighting Greek partisans in Greek mountains?
Why are you dodging Kleon?
Is it - TRUE. - or - FALSE. - that there are pits containing human remains at Treblinka II?

If your answer is - TRUE. - THEN SHOW ME.
What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.
Norm

Post by Norm »

TheGodfather wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:25
You should present me first with all the evidence it was a quarry and show me where the materials went and all the paper-trail they left behind, and then I'll point you to a book...

"Point you to a book"!

How about pointing to a "huge mass grave" that contains some of those millions of magically disappearing jews?
I don't think I have much to discuss with someone who makes elementary school age type memes and 'jokes', says that all Greeks are homosexuals and eating olives (what's wrong with that, btw, if it is not a racist slur) and most of all, defaces my country's flag and present it like a 'fuggot-flag' or something similar nasty from his probably damaged mind.

You heard the moderator, stop piling up garbage memes, be an adult and use words or stay silent and let the rest of us argue.

Kleon?
Norm

Post by Norm »

Kleon:
How do you spell "fake skeptic and craven dodger" in Greek?
Kleon XYZ Contagion

Post by Kleon XYZ Contagion »

blake121666 wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:08
Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 11:22
Turnagain wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 11:19 Hey, Kleon, tell us how that M&H dragline both dug and stockpiled the excavated material from those graves described by the eyewitnesses. I really want to hear about that especially how a machine with a 35 foot boom could build a stockpile of ex over 50 feet high.

Oh, wait a minute, I know. Revisionists only ask such questions because they hate Jews. Besides, if it happened, it was possible. That about right? Sure sounds like the kind of bullshit you're trying to sell.
You should present me first with all the evidence it was a quarry and show me where the materials went and all the paper-trail they left behind, and then I'll point you to a book in which you will learn finally what it was.
Kleon is confused about what is being referenced.

Here is a German wide aerial photo of the areas encompassing both T1 and T2 on Sept 2, 1944:

Treblinka I was a quarry. No one says otherwise. It is a simple fact.

You wrote in your original post:
Kleon wrote:If the Treblinka ground photos show no criminal activity, what is the logical explanation for there being giant excavators digging around Treblinka, located in the far end of Poland where there is no mining, no rare earths, no mineral deposits, no building projects, unless of course these cranes served a nefarious purpose, which is digging, or in this case, unearthing mass graves. It was another purpose? Name it.
And you are ignorant of the fact that T1 was a quarry.

The excavators in pictures in Kurt Franz' photo album are not "giant" excavators, they are normal-sized excavators. And such excavators would of course be common for a quarry. They would have been used to dig for any reason - anywhere - T1, T2, wherever. There are no Treblinka "ground photos" which show any particular "criminal activity". If you think there are, please present these photos to us and explain the "criminal activity" shown in them.

It just so happens that such type excavators could not have excavated in the way they are alleged and thought to have excavated at T2. And this was the simple point you are responding to.

Are you up to speed on the situation now, Kleon?

Turnagain is obsessed with the fact that the model of T2's grave pits are patently false - assuming the usage of T1 excavators (or really any sensible method of going about the bogus pits being alleged).

Turnagain's other obsession is the claim that is made for the mass corpse burnings alleged for T2 - whereby it is claimed that very little fuel was used for those corpse burnings.

There are a few other matters of detail about what is alleged and believed about T2 that don't hold up to critical scrutiny very well.

Such are the bases of Turnagain's denial of what is alleged for T2.

Do you understand the logic now? You appeared to in your OP with your poo-pooing of CSI logic but here you show an ignorance of it.
It's obvious I am talking for Treblinka in 1942-1943, not before.
According to experts and scholars, the ten stages of every genocide are
Classification Symbolization Discrimination Dehumanization Organization Polarization Preparation Persecution Extermination
... and finally the 10th stage:
Denial
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/t ... ocide.html
XYZ Contagion (‘Because the truth is contagious‘), a Greek investigative journalistic research team and website on political and historical issues, has published a couple of books on history of Greek fascism and neo-nazism, occasionally contributes to newspapers and magazines, deals also with the Srebrenica Genocide:
https://xyzcontagion.wordpress.com/about/#English

English is not my first language, please forgive me for my mistakes.
Norm

Post by Norm »

Norm wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:39
TheGodfather wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:25

"Point you to a book"!

Kleon?
Kleon?
blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Kleon XYZ Contagion wrote: 20 Jan 2020, 16:44 It's obvious I am talking for Treblinka in 1942-1943, not before.
So you are saying that the T1 quarry ceased operations at the time of T2's activity?

And if so, why would you not be clear about that in your postings? Your OP quote that I cited made it sound like you thought T2 was in some remote area where nothing was ever done at any time.

T2 was a spur line off the spur line to T1.
Last edited by blake121666 on 20 Jan 2020, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.